The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:38 pm

(YEAH! >8])
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:42 pm

(XD here's the outfit chart.)

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 GMWXmUA
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:44 pm

(Aaaaawwwwwww yiiiiiiiis! X3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:45 pm

(You like your outfit? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:46 pm

(The goggles look cool. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:52 pm

(I told you that XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:03 pm

(*shrug* I dunno... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Celeste looked down at the paper, and managed to make out most of the words, though she did not understand the word 'Sect' very well. Still, attack made it clear what he was talking about. The marten pulled the paper closer and picked up a pen, starting to write out a response, blinking back tears. She then turned it around and pushed it back to Roy, then set her hands in her lap and hung her head. The paper read, "She was not at home. I checked there first. I do not know."

---

Raine nodded, appreciating the help, and carefully used her good hand to move her wounded arm into a position that would work for the sling. "Thanks, Lilly..." She felt a little sick to her stomach, still, but was managing pretty well considering the slight degree of shock she was experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Roy read the paper-- he almost couldn't make out the words, but when he did, he felt his stomach plummet to the floor. His eyes closed for a second, and then he wrote something else, trying to cling onto hope as he pushed it towards Celeste again, 'Maybe she's with Scotty and Stone... Their home is near yours.' He hoped to Aurora this was true.

---

Lillian let out a small noise that doubled as a 'you're welcome', before shifting over to sit with the lioness. Fear continued to grip at her insides as the battle outside continued to rage on.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Celeste took a moment to read the paper, then looked over at the door, tempted to get up and run out again to look for Laura. Deciding that was dumb, and her sister would want her to stay right here, she tore her gaze away from the door and looked down at the paper again. She scribbled, "I hope she is there."

----

Raine leaned her head against Lillian's shoulder, wrapping her tail around her ankles as she sat there on the floor. She let out a sigh, feeling a little too calm now, which was probably partially due to her shock. She sat there for a moment, then asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Roy looked up at the door, too, when Celeste did, as he felt the same urge. Something bad happened. He just knew it, especially since he was kind of important... Again, trying not to think about it, Roy sighed a little, even though Celeste would not be able to hear it, and brushed his hair out of his face as he scribbled back, 'You're safe now, and I know where you are, which makes me feel a little better about all this.

--

"Not really..." Lillian admitted, her whole body shaking slightly, even as she sat down on the floor with Raine. Her heart thumped against her ribs, but had slowed down a lot from before, "You look awful... No offence..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:39 pm

(I guess Chirpy can be the navigator.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 pm

(I guess so, Sil. The navigator who gets us all lost. XDDDD)

Celeste managed a shaky little smile, comforted by what he said. It was nice to know that he would look after her, even if they didn't know where Laura was... She slid across the floor to lean against Roy again, really hoping that when this was all over, they would unlock the door to find her missing older sister standing out there, smiling with relief when she saw they were alright.

---

"I kinda feel awful, too... but we'll be okay," Raine murmured, reaching over with her uninjured hand to squeeze Lillian's arm. She could still hear noises outside, but it seemed the soldiers weren't trying to hunt in every single room. They were causing chaos and damage, but didn't seem to care about hurting anyone... It was odd. Did something happen? Are they here for a specific reason?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:56 pm

(XD I now want to make an Invader Zim comic XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Roy wrapped his skinny arms around Laura's younger sister, then shifted a little so he was sitting up against the wall with her in his arms. Sometimes, he did feel like she was his little sister-- like an actual little sister, rather than his twin. He stiffened again, with his ears pinned to his head from outside, with his fur standing on end, It's going to take forever to repair all this...

---

Lillian didn't really want to admit it, but she did feel some reassurance from Raine. She tried to drown out the sounds of the battle outside by fiddling with a loose strand of her shirt that had come undone sometime before, and she hadn't noticed it until now.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(OH GAWD NO. NOT TOBY.)

Evey was torn; as much as she wanted to help protect everyone, she had a baby to worry about. Libra, only a year old, was clinging to her and squalling loudly in terror, fat tears rolling down his chubby little face as he clutched fistfuls of his mother's shirt. The snowy white ermine tucked her tail between her legs and backed up, bumping into a wall. "Okay, Lee... I've got you..." Evey couldn't go Ethereal while holding her son, or she would just drop him, so she was going to have to use telekinesis alone to get them out of this mess. She quickly seized one of the cyborgs with her mind and used him as a projectile to bust a hole in her home, sending him flying with enough force to damage a wall and then just using mental force to finish breaking it. Then she ran out of the home, clutching her screaming son to her chest and hoping his father would survive to help her see him to his teenage years.

---

Poor Toby... He was absolutely no help. When some evil people came up and tore his front door right of the hinges, he panicked. "RUN! NEX, RUN! OH NO NO NO NO NO!" The panda screamed like the wussy he was and tried to run away, but considering his squeamishness, the moment he caught sight of the violence outside, he just passed out on the floor...

(Um, Nex, have fun with that. o7o" Ragdoll Toby!)

The next thirty seconds played out so slowly that Zero swore it was the next two hours. One raise a gun to shot Evey as she escaped, Zero punched his elbow upwards snapping it before blasting the bastard back with a Chaos Spear, meanwhile the second shot at the stoat only to receive a Skeletoe running shoe to the face.

More filled the house in an attempt to subdue or kill the Marshalls but they were no match for Zero's might and after roughly a five or six minute fight started to retreat.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! RUN YOU COWARDLY BASTARDS! NEXT TIME I WON'T HOLD ANYTHING BACK!!!" Zero shouted defiantly but didn't give chase. Instead he smile and slumped against the closest wall and slide to a sitting position...leaving a smear of blood on the wall, he'd been shot multiple times from four different caliber of rounds (.22 9mm .380 and 5.56 NATO)

~

"What the fuck?" a cyborg said when Toby suddenly fainted. He went to grab him and subdue the little panda but Nex revealed himself.

"Don't you dare!!!"

He was answered with gunshots to the head, four to be exact. In response his skin hardened and the bullets broke before the nanomachines would ever. However the force of the rounds flying did throw him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:23 pm

(ZERO. ZERO. ZERO. OMO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:36 pm

(ZERO NOH. *throws healers at him* QAQ!)

Celeste closed her eyes and leaned her head on Roy, settling down again. She didn't move or look at anyone, simply curling up and waiting for it all to be over... Well, for the others to let her know it was over, since they were the ones who could actually hear what was going on.

---

Raine dropped her hand, settling in for the wait... She had no idea how long it would take, but hoped it wouldn't be too long. She had virtually no feeling in one of her arms, and still felt sick to her stomach. She watched Lillian picking at a string on her shirt, staring rather blankly at her and not noticing if it was awkward... both because she was dense and she was in a bit of shock.

---

Meanwhile, Julianne sat safely in her base, sitting in her throne in a room full of dangling cages. Her favorite prisoners were in those cages, all people of some importance to the Devas, or particularly defiant ones she was personally watch break down and agree to serve her. One of the cages, however, was empty... the one right beside her chair, which was the only one on the floor. It wouldn't be empty for long, though... Her transport with her new number one prisoner would be here soon. The chinchilla picked up a radio transceiver and spoke into it, "Alright, don't waste the lives of too many men... If you don't see any of my Priority One targets in the next sixty seconds, withdraw. I already have one target, and the rest will come to the bait..."

"Yes, ma'am," a voice crackled through the radio, then went silent.

Smirking to herself, Julianne crossed one leg over the other and looked up at the cages dangling over her head. "Soon, my pets, we will have some new company... And I am going to rub it in Brodeur's face."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Roy focused on petting Celeste's head a little as he tried to drown out the rest of the battle. He couldn't help but be reminded of Laura because of her sister... He squirmed slightly, trying to get rid of the sinking feeling in his stomach again.

---

Lillian looked up at Raine when she felt her eyes on her, and stopped fiddling with the string. She then looked away, and pulled her long legs closer to her, as she retreated back into her mind. Please just end soon...

---

(*throws Roxy into the fight* FIGHT DAMMIT!

Roxy: Eep! ono!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:55 pm

"Roger that." One cyborg stated, this one leading the team into Jonah's house.

Jonah's eyes widened and he moved in.

"GET OUTTA MY HOUSE BEFORE I FORCE YOU OUT," he shouted pointing the blade at them.

"TAKE HIM DOWN!!!"

The cyborg opened fire.

~

"Julianne, this is Thunder two-two. The Marshalls resisted, we had to use lethal on one of them, we're in pursuit of the ermine and the child." the second team reported, hot on Evey's tail.

Zero was breathing hard, blood seeping between his teeth as he gritted them defiantly, "Damn it...I'm pretty messed up huh?"

Lance and Umbra were no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:58 pm

(Also another Fairy Tail thing...Gajeel Redfox. God damn it Gajeel.

Gajeel: IT'S CAUSE SALAMANDER AND WENDY HAVE FLYING KITTY CATS! I'M A DRAGON SLAYER TOO YA KNOW!!! ;~; 

Oh my god... XDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Roxy stared at the cyborg group, with fear gripping her insides with an icy hand. However, when the cyborg's shot at Jonah, she felt adrenaline pulsing through her veins. She leaped from the side, dropping Jonah's old sword (she didn't know how to use it, not that she really needed it), and went for the cyborg's neck-- she felt pain in her leg as she did so, with a bullet hitting there. Her sharpness increased, and she lopped off the guy's head, right off his shoulders, with her bare hands.

(If they're using regular bullets, and if Roxy was hit with one, wouldn't it bounce off her or something because of her sharpness?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm

(If she knew it was coming then yeah I suppose.)

Jonah was bouncing bullets off of his blade every which way with his sword only to watch as Roxy turned Guillotine on some poor bastard. That's what prompted him to go on the offensive.

Storm also leaped into the fight.

"CHRIST IT'S A FUCKIN CACHE OF SUPERS AND TRAITORS IN THIS HOUSE!!" one cyborg commented before retreating as Jonah and company drove them out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:26 pm

(I've been thinking about it, and it makes sense I guess?)

"Yeah, retreat you cowardly bastards!" Roxy hissed, her little form heaving for breath as the adrenaline in her veins slowly wore off from the heat of the battle. She was covered in blood, with most not being her own, as she got drenched from the poor sucker she decapitated, and another that had a huge gaping wound on his chest that his pathetic armour couldn't stand against. However, the chinchilla slowly felt pain creeping up her leg, and she teetered a little, as she couldn't really put weight on the leg, "O-ow..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Celeste whimpered a little when Roy shifted around restlessly, some of his nervousness transferring to her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, really hoping that their worries would soon be settled, and they would have Laura standing there and scolding them for being so worried about her. The younger marten sniffled again, wiping at her face with her shirt sleeve. She looked over at the other Brodeurs, nervous around them because she didn't know them... But still, they were clearly not bad people if they let her stay in their house with a battle outside.

----

Raine cringed as she heard shooting in the distance, and pressed a little closer to Lillian, whispering, "What do we do if they try to come in...? I could use my fire again, but not with so many people crammed in here... I could hurt someone by accident..." She then stopped and asked, "Did I even ever tell you about being a supernatural? I don't remember. But I guess you saw that in the hallway... I just, after hearing about what happened to your sister..." She stopped. No, Lilly probably doesn't care enough about me to be scared like that. She loved her sister, and she's annoyed by me. There's a difference.

----

"Do I sound like I give a damn about them?" Julianne snorted, annoyed. "The woman would be useful for my research, but she is no real threat with the drooling brat. Let it go... My real concern right now is taking down the Devas as a whole, and to do that, I need surviving soldiers. So stop risking yourselves over the tablescraps! They'll be ours soon enough, and I'll let the lot of you handle the traitors..." The idea of watching her cyborgs tear Jonah and Shiloh apart was quite appealing. "But Brodeur is mine... Call of the soldiers. Let them snag who they can grab on the way out, but my little pet has just arrived... I'd say today was a success, my dears. Soon the rest of the Devas will be ours, because I happen to have their leader's kryptonite."

The transport with Laura had just pulled into a hangar, and the marten was being taken inside. She was sedated at the moment, so a guard effortlessly just carried her into Julianne's room and moved to put her into the empty cage by the throne's side.

"No, no, I want her... I need to record a message for Brodeur," Julianne motioned for the guard to hand Laura to her, and she pulled the little marten onto her lap like she was a child, cradling her head against her shoulders. She petted Laura's wavy hair, crooning, "Oh, pretty girl, you are going to help me destroy the last of the rebellion..." She chuckled, then told her guard, "Set up a camera and prepare to broadcast to every screen in the area. I want to make sure Brodeur gets this once the troops have been pulled out."

"Yes, ma'am," the guard bowed, then scurried off to prepare things while Julianne busied herself playing with Laura's hair, the unconscious marten having no idea that she was literally in the arms of her boyfriend's worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: