The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:06 pm

(Pluto, I have a Ronah idea, or just a little thing that I got off Tumblr. The prompt is: 'one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much' for your OTP. I have multiple OTPs, and I immediately thought of Ronah. Just because I can only imagine how much Roxy would fuck up. XD

Roxy: ouo"... )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 pm

(I have never had gumbo... o3o"

BUT I JUST FINISHED MY ESSAYS! TWO IN ONE NIGHT, YES! VICTORY!

.... Oh, Minene. There is a lot of security in the Devas. If that scary-looking lady shows up, they're not just gonna let her mow around with a gun and kill people or something. It's fine.

Now, the final battle is something to worry about. e3e Cause I'd like that to happen by the end of this actual year. XD

Greyson: *utterly defeated whimpering noise*

EJ: *cautiously hugs Rachel back, still a tiny bit concerned* o//~//o"

Nani: *curls up in a ball and huddles against him* Mm-hmm... *practically just passes out on him, exhausted* ... *purrs*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Jonah: I'd eat it. owo

XD I could see it happening, but not like it tastes bad, more along the lines of Jonah wakes up to just barely make out Roxy going "oh shit" under her breath and when he pokes his head out the kitchen looks like it was hit with a tornado.

Jonah: O.o! R-Roxy...?

XDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 pm

(Oh and do you want to join me on Skype by chance Blueh and Chirpy?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 pm

(In a sec Ice.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm

(Yay! o7o!

The final battle is going to be fun... e3e For some reason, I keep on imaging Roy dropping out of a vent, and saying into an earpiece: 'I'm in.' Someone on the other line (maybe Phillip or Jonah or something) says: 'What are you, a Hollywood hacker?' And there you go. XD

Tina: ;n;?

Rachel: <3

Aaron: *holds her* <3...

Roxy: o7o"...

Yes, I think that's more accurate. XD

I think I should be going to bed soon... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:25 pm

(Ok now add meh~)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:27 pm

(Okay then. I was jw. Forgot you have School ad stuff Blueh XD Okay nvm then.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:28 pm

(Well then.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm

(I'm kinda too tired to Skype, too... *flops* So it's just you and Sil if you guys still wanna.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm

(If that's the case then I can just add him to the call I'm in XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"I know, Shi... I know..." The otter wrapped an arm around her shoulders to try to reassure her while she hugged him and pressed her face against his bony shoulder, "We can only wait to see what the future holds... Which is funny because I can ses into the future." Phillip rubbed at his face, sighing, "It's bothering me so much that I haven't seen anything about this..."

---

Roy grimaced when Chase stretched, but then said, "I'm a leettle sore, buht I'll live... I'm kind of antsy to get back on my feet, even zough eet's kind of pusheeng eet right now."

---

(o7o! If he calls Richard 'dad', too, I'm going to cry.)

The woman's ears angled back, too, and she set the comb and scissors down. She really didn't know what to say, but went with the truth, "I never wanted to replace your own mother, but... If you see me that way, then it's fine. I feel like you're my own son from time to time..."

(A post for Blueh in the morning... =7=" I had to put this up quick or else I'd feel bad.)

"I think it's good you haven't... I know what your visions do to you. I'd prefer you didn't have them, especially about me or for my sake," Shiloh told him, her tone acquiring a firmness it had lacked all morning. Though she was now a half-blind and frankly rather helpless individual surrounded by Devas on all sides, she still maintained a little bit of her iron-fist behavior she had developed as a Sect leader. And occasionally she used that to sound tough.

---

"Well, just make sure you go and rest after you're done walking around and visiting everyone," Chase told him, rolling his shoulders and turning to stalk back off towards his room so he could fetch a t-shirt and some form of shoes.

---

EJ looked down at his hands, which were now clasped in front of him. He honestly wasn't sure what to think... While Anna was a bit awkward because of the idea of replacing his long-deceased mother, the cat himself was stressed because he had never found himself in this position. He had been very young when Terra passed, and had essentially been without a parent ever since; he was sent around with various individuals, like the Barnabys, his brother, the Brodeur twins, and now Anna and Richard. As the pass-around orphan child, this was new. And he hadn't even been with Anna very long.

Very confused, he buried his small hands in his still-damp hair. "I-I don't know, i-it just slipped... it was a slip-up. M-maybe because I'm around Rachel and that's what she calls you. I-I don't know..." He almost didn't want to admit to seeing Anna as the mother he had missed out on, out of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:09 am

(So, during science today, the fire alarm went off... o7o' And I am not sure if someone pulled it or not.)

"I know, but... I hate not knowing, especially when I can know the future... It makes me feel vulnerable." Phillip admitted, and was honestly relieved to hear the stoat's firmness in her voice, especially from what happened that morning. He combed his hair out of his face, with his shoulders slumping a little, "I just want to know if you're going to be okay."

---

"Yes, yes, I weell..." Roy sounded a little exasperated when he spoke, but he also knew that Chase was just concerned for him. The idea of resting did seem nice, though, even though he would honestly be a little bored after a while.

---

Anna didn't exactly know what to say to EJ, since she had never really had this happen to her before, but it was still a very sensitive subject. She tried to reassure him, as he was not taking this well, "EJ, it's not a big deal. It's okay." Anna wasn't exactly convinced it was just a slip-up, but she wasn't going to say that. The idea of replacing his deceased mother was something she never thought about, but she ignored the thought for now, I'm sure his mother would want him to move on, right? "If you see me like that and want to call me that, it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:05 pm

(Fun... o3o")

"We'll no before long, vision or no vision..." Shiloh assured him, then paused for a moment. She nibbled her bottom lip, then added, "And I'll be okay. I mean, I'll survive... and if I'm stuck like this, I'll eventually get used to it. I'm not gonna let it bring me down forever, just... just for now, I guess. But I'll get over it." She reached up to pet his head, her fingers bumping into one of his ears by accident, but she was gentle.

As they talked, Ruth put together the medicines she wanted to try, and came out with a little white paper bag. "There are bottles of eyedrops and vitamins in here. Try using them a few times a day, and we'll see if anything improves."

---

Laura gave Roy a look when he spoke in that tone, as though assuring him that she would do what she could to make him rest. The marten grasped one of his thin hands and squeezed it. "You'll be yourself in no time... just a little longer, okay? You won't heal very fast if you push yourself too hard."

---

"I-I don't know if I want to... I-I really don't..." EJ replied, tugging a little on his large ears in stress. He so badly wanted to have someone who he could see as a mother... hell, and a father, too. He had missed out on parenting, and all he wanted were people he could rely on.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:10 pm

(030')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:13 pm

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *slow motion flop*

Zero: *attempts to sing SAO Boss fight theme* COF FEE SO DA TOF FEE PAS TA!!!!

*flops to face* Hey guys Im alive... =7= )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 pm

(*picks up Sil and runs in circles* I HAVE THE SILCAAAAAT!

*jumps onto Pluto* Weeeee! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:22 pm

(I have OP milk bucket! 070! *holds up milk bucket*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:26 pm

(All versions of Roy: *hiss and recoil from the milk bucket*

Hai guys... o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 pm

*is sat on by Chirpy* <333 *hugs her* :3

*is now at the movie theater* Will poof in about 15 or so minutes. )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:39 pm

(What are you watching? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:44 pm

The Maze Runner. o7o

Zero: *munches popcorn* owo )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:45 pm

(TELL ME IF IT IS GOOD PLEASE! I AM READING THE SECOND BOOK RIGHT NOW.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Okay. Now mind you I have not read the books so keep that in mind.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: