The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:44 pm

( http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/04/celebrity-invention-bill-nyes-ballet-slipper/238079/ *throws my money at Bill Nye* GIVE ME THESE SHOES! GIMMIE! I HAVE NEVER HAD BLOODY FEET BUT MY FEET HAVE GONE NUMB AND BRIGHT RED. I NEED THESE SO BAD.)

"Thank you, Storm... And I'll cut it enough so you won't have to do that." Roxy said, before reaching over to grab the towel and wrap it around Jonah's shoulders, "I don't want your hair getting all over you, but it's still a good idea to shower after it." The chinchilla started to brush his hair, "A spray bottle would be good, too, but I can work with just this."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 pm

(I will be poofy.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:52 pm

"Now that's something I know we don't have." Jonah laughed a little bit, "Just...not too short okay?"

Storm only watched, her head tilted to the side quizzingly.

(Text I just sent to Chirpy.

"Psst. PSST!!! I SAID "PSST!!!!" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:57 pm

(*paws at Bill Nye's pointe shoes* I want these... ;~; And I don't want multiple foot surgeries if I continue taking pointe.

*turns to Roy* Hey, guess what today is! O7O!

Roy: ...eet's Monday.

YEP! AND SLEEPY HOLLOW STARTS IN A WEEK. *drags him down the stairs* BUT WE'RE WATCHING UNDER THE DOME TONIGHT! O7O!

Roy: *dies on the stairs* xnx)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:13 pm

(Have fun Blueh! :p )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 pm

(*watching Under the Dome* ouo~)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:54 pm

(LYLE

LYLE LYLE LYLE WHAT THE FUCK NO.

JESUS FUCK NO. QAQ!!!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:03 pm

(Well I had an interesting conversation with my family XD Anyone still around?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:34 am

(Greyson... e3e~)

Tina had visibly stiffened up a little, her face ablaze when Greyson kissed her again like that, and when his hand slid down his back to rest right above where her butt was. She didn't remember ever seeing Greyson act like this, but it was probably because of Minene. Therefore, the otter just kind of gazed down at him with a slightly wide-eyed, flustered expression, and kind of broke the mood with her awkwardness.

---

"It's okay... I understand that this is hard for you-- it's hard on both of us, but we'll manage." Phillip replied, before running a hand through his hair to push it back out of his face, "And don't worry, I'm not skipping breakfast today, so don't worry about me." The otter smiled a little, before moving back into the kitchen to make breakfast for them.

---

"N-Nani, are you okay...?" Aaron looked a little alarmed when the ocelot coughed like that, and went to feel her forehead. She still had a fever, but it was still pretty much the same. He also couldn't help but fret over her a little, especially since she was in such a helpless state right now.

---

Roy was slightly taken aback when Laura thumped against his chest in a quick hug, as he hadn't expected it. However, his free arm did wrap around her back for the moment that she had hugged him, before pulling away. "You okay...?" Roy was grateful that she gave some extra support, even though they would both go down like that if Roy ever fell. He hoped that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 am

Storm dipped out, she headed downstairs to be sure she had everything moved out of Roxy's room. Among everything there ranging from stripped down missile to cybernetic implants she stared at a capsule...the same data module that she had been stored in when her body was scrapped for parts. It wasnt really known if an AI could be sentimental but when said AI had more neural activity than the average Mobian, emotion was the last thing expected to develop. Already Storm's new body was coated in neural receptors so the sensation of touch existed...unfortuantely the sensation of being hot cold and feeling pain all existed as well. She stared the capsule for a solid minute before almost sighing and continuing her inventory. All of these weapons and such would be broken down for the engineers for making prothetics if necessary along with stripping them of anything Jonah may want for upgrades to his body should the need arise. Against the wall to her right sat Jonah's enhanced armor and prosthetics, the same set he was issued by the Sect when he and Cody had their first encounter. Why Jonah chose the standard ones over these enhancements when he fought Cody for the last time illuded her. With these, there would've been no fight only a slaughter. Why limit oneself when your strength goes beyond? While she contemplated this she took into account Roxy's presence here as she cut Jonah's hair. Analysis of this factor only proved inconclusive. The AI elected to wait and see how things played out before passing judgment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 am

(Jonah, you have battle armour?! ... Roy needs some of that. 

Roy: Whaht?! 

Well, not now, and probably something a lot less based on prosthetics. For the final battle, I mean. Just to make it awesome. 

Roy: I'll pass, zank you. ene)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 am

Roxy took off her hair tie that was around her wrist, and tied some of Jonah's hair up-- it flopped in his face, so she could get the bottom of his hair first. She looked a little disgusted as she snipped at his hair with her fingers, plus her sharpness, "Jonah... No offence, but when was the last time you washed your hair...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 am

(Jonah: ^^" Yeah. Its more along the lines of extra cybernetics though.)

"This morning." The white wolf said, "My hair is really thick so the deeper parts sometimes dont get washed as well as they should..."

At least he wasnt afraid to admit he had a problem.

"Its hard to get the right soap and stuff when the world is a shadow of what it used to be ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:53 am

Roxy nodded a little, understanding, "Yeah... I get what you mean. It's mostly in the back here. I'll make it short enough that it won't be as much of a problem." The chinchilla then attacked a small knot, before continuing to cut his hair, "You must think it's weird that I'm not using scissors, but I don't have to."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:49 am

Jonah winced a little when she fiddled with the knot, "Yeah...are you a super or just that good at haircuts?"

He found himself thinking about how many supers he'd seen before the world ended...and now how few there were left. Surely Julianne hadnt killed them all. Countries on all sides of Kolerian couldve easily taken them in...provided this was only there country effected by this nuclear catastrophy and not all of Mobius. Jinah doubted the rest of the world hadnt felt some effect but hoped it wasnt ebough to shake down borders between nations.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:50 pm

"I'm a super-- I've told you before. I can control sharpness. That's why I don't need to use scissors, because I can cut hair with my own fingers." The chinchilla finished up with the back of his head, and undid the hair that was in the ponytail in his face. She started to work on that now, and started to brush it.

(By the way, Roy doesn't have to play bongos to fall down the stairs. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 pm

(*just bought some new music* o7o! *dances around*

Shay: Make her stop... >m>"

*grabs him and dances with him*

Shay: OmO"

>7< *still dances around*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:26 pm

(Oh my God... Poor Shay... xDDDD

What music did you get? o3o?

Rachel: *grabs EJ* o//u//o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:38 pm

(I got a mix of things. Some of my weird electronic stuff, but also some normal music... XD I got a song or two by Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, and Onerepublic. I discovered a new band I kinda like, Evans Blue. o3o

Shay: Make her stahp! DX *is still my dancing prisoner*

No! *drags him around the room*

EJ: O////O! *jumps a little*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:45 pm

(Ah, cool. ouo I'm in Italian right now. Don't tell anyone. XP

Poor, poor Shay... XD You're doing great! ...*kind of nudges Roy* e3e

Roy: Even eef I could walk, I steel can't dance.

Oh, don't be like that!

Roy: -////-'

Rachel: o//u//o?

EJ, you must dance dammit!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:09 pm

As more knots came undone Jonah found himself biting his tongue to keep from yelping, "You did tell me once before...actually I think twice youve told me but Im not sure."-he rolled his eyes, "Sharpness? So...you can sharpen anything?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:12 pm

"Yes. That includes my body, hence how I'm able to cut your hair with my own fingers. I can also take away sharpness, and can render most swords useless if I can touch the blade." Roxy noticed the way he stiffened, and said, "Sorry, but your knots are terrible."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:29 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 pm

(Hey, Sil!

I got like this really evil-sounding song that inspires me to draw one of my characters as like this cyborg monster... o7o"

Shay: *is still being dragged around* -m-"

EJ: D-dance? Okay... o//m//o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:51 pm

(Well damn... o7o' Okay, that's a bit hypocritical, because I've wanted to try to draw them as full on robots-- like Sonic to Metal Sonic. I dunno why. ouo"

Hi Sil! o3o!

Rachel: ^//w//^~

Alpha: ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: