The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 pm

(JEGUS CHRIST MAN.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:08 pm

(XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 pm

(*working on more digital paint stuff* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:13 pm

(*posted my winter art work* 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:14 pm

(Roxy: I can give hair cuts... 

God, I totally have a headcanon that Roy doesn't freak out when/if Roxy trims his hair. Because she can literally use her own fingers to snip off hair, he won't freak out with the scissors. ouo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Jonah: ^^" *hasn't really noticed his shagginess until now* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm

(I'm sorry Jonah, but you're fucking everywhere. 

Roxy: Jeez...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 pm

(Lol XDAnyone want to rp? *throws a pokeball* Calvin I choose you!

Calvin: ono')
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:31 pm

(Hey)
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:33 pm

(Hey Duel. For Yuna, Ash, and Xenia can we just say that she showed to the Devas and they're getting settled in?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Jonah: I could probably use a touch up.

TOUCH UP?! YOU NEED A DOCTOR FOR THAT MESS ON YOUR HEAD YOU CALL HAIR?

Jonah: ^^"

RONAH IDEA!!!

Jonah: o////o")

While they walked on, the white wolf's hair constantly was being blown in his face. He didn't bother to really take much care of it aside from the obligatory washing of it when in the shower. And with the summer months starting to swing in he didn't see much a point in leaving it this long...not that he wanted it completely gone or anything just...touched up. Upon arriving at his house the white wolf smiled as he held the door for Roxy.

"My place isn't much but...ya know, what's mine is yours I guess." he told her smiling almost sheepishly like he was more nervous about her now living with him rather than about the presence Zero had warned him about.

Storm's mechanical ears perked up as they entered, she'd been snoozing on the couch almost like a wild dog rather than the super advance AI in the kanine body.

"Jonah." her voice said, "What brings Roxy to our home?"

"Meet your new roommate, Storm. She doesn't exactly have a place to stay here in the haven so I figured..."

"Very well." Storm said abruptly cutting him off, "Shall I vacate the guest bedroom?"

"Vacate it? Was someone else staying I wasn't aware of?"

"Negative. We have some of our Sect supplies still stored in there that I though might become useful should they discover our location. I shall move the supplies to the basement."

That made Jonah a bit nervous but he dismissed it as just his weird AI friend being...well weird.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 pm

(e3e~!!! 

Roxy: o//n//o")

"U-um..." Roxy kind of gawked at Storm, and after a moment, she felt kind of rude... Even though Storm was just a robot, and really didn't care all that much if some girl was gawking at it. The chinchilla didn't know what to think of Storm. Feeling incredibly awkward now since this was her first time in Jonah's house (now her own), she told storm, "Thank you... But I really don't have all that much... It might not be necessary." Or maybe it was. She didn't know what these so called 'supplies' were, and didn't really want to find out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:49 pm

"The things Storm gathers when we go on scavenges are rather..."

A clanging noise sounded from the room as the robot in question slipped out of the door carrying what looked like a surface-to-air missile in her jaws. Jonah's eyes widened slightly also gawking at his robot companion as she headed down a flight of steps to their basement.

"Dangerous." Jonah finished shaking free of his stupor, sending his shaggy hair flapping across his face. He quickly brushed it aside only to drag even more in the way of his face.

"Damn it...fuckin hair..." he muttered almost fighting it to clear his vision before sighing, "I need a trim up or something...enough of this Shonen anime do." 

Storm spent the next several minutes moving various "supplies" to the basement, ranging from explosives to something that resembled a Mobian spine covered in strange blue glowing balls.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 pm

(*has nothing to do* XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:53 pm

(I'm home... And feeling like crap. -~- ...

But hey, Ronah! o7o! That makes things better. X3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:54 pm

('Shonen anime do'. Nice. XD) 

Roxy gawked at Storm again with huge, pink eyes as the AI dragged a bloody missile from out of the room and down the basement. W-what the fuck?! The chinchilla was snapped out of her daze when Jonah spoke again, and shifted her bag in her hands, "I could give you a haircut... I have to admit, it's pretty much everywhere..." She tried to ignore Storm moving back and forth through the house, but she caught a glimpse at the Mobian spine like thing, and her face visibly paled slightly.

(YES IT DOES! *tackles* Hai Chirpy. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 pm

(Hey Chirpy rp?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:08 pm

"Uh..." Jonah muttered before quickly dragging her into the kitchen and out of view.

"I could certainly use one. But...y-you don't have to." he finished once Storm was out of site.

His was nervously fiddling with one of his bangs out of nervous habit since they'd grown out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Roxy recovered a little when Jonah dragged her into the kitchen by her wrist, and some colour had returned to her face. She then said, "I would like to... I don't know who else will, and all I need is a comb and a towel. It's just going to keep on going everywhere unless someone cuts it."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Jonah smiled, "I just don't want you to feel obligated is all. Are you sure you want to?"

Storm poked her head into the kitchen, "The supplies have been relocated. Remember Jonah, our next scavenge mission is in three days at 2300 hours."

The cyborg wolf rolled his eyes, always business...no time for just...relaxation.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:18 pm

(Srry I poofed for a second xP. Anyway yeah, I guess we do that)

Last edited by XxDuelistGuyxX on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:20 pm

"Yes, I'm sure... I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to." Roxy replied after being somewhat interrupted by Storm. However, the thought of Jonah just randomly leaving in the middle of the night spiked some panic with her. She wasn't really able to sleep well on her own to begin with.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:27 pm

"Storm." Jonah said as his pup turned to leave, "Would you mind grabbing a towel from the bathroom and that comb I haven't used in Aurora knows how long?"

"Are you finally going to do something about that mess on your head Jonah?"

"First of all, fuck you, my hair is fabulous, and two yes."

Storm would've laughed if she could have, unfortunately she hated her supposed laugh being that is wasn't exactly a happy sounding one and departed to gather what her master had requested.

"I'm trying to think of a way to tell her that we don't need to go scavenging as often as we do but she refuses to believe that I'll be alright with the supplies we have." he muttered not really realizing he was speaking his mind.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Trying to calm down a little more, Roxy wasn't really sure what to say, and tried to ignore the gut wrenching feeling in her stomach. She put her little bag down on the table, before pulling out a chair, "Sit."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Jonah did so as Storm returned a moment later with the comb and the towel. She propped herself up and set them neatly on the table, easily balancing her robotic body as easily as a normal person would before dropping back down on all four and sitting at Jonah's side.

"Just a trim, I normally tie it back when I'm running so..." he requested smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: