The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Richard had pretty much come eye-to-eye with an old looking box when he answered the front door-- it had surprised him, since he hadn't exactly expected it. The same went for the actual person holding the said box, which he had to back up a little and look up to see the lava wolf's face, "Um, can I 'elp you...?" The older bat wasn't exactly dressed for the day, and he looked a little tired still as he stood there in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:59 pm

"Sorry if I woke you up. I'm looking for Roy and Rachel." Duel said. He moved the box so that he could see Richard's face. The older bat would easily be able to tell that one Duel's clothes were very baggy on him. Also that he was extremely skinny and his tail was huge. There was also the fact that he was glowing a little bit and he was made out of lava.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:04 pm

(This image in my head right now... XDDDD Poor Richard.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:06 pm

(Yeah... XDDDDD

Richard: ._."

He's used to looking down on people mostly... XP)

Richard blinked his green eyes, "Roy ees not 'ere at ze moment, as 'e ees leeveeng wiz 'is girlfriend right now, buht Rachel ees. Eet's not exactly ze best time, because she ees seeck. Why are you lookeeng for zem, anyway?" Now getting a good look at the tall wolf, the bat noticed a few things-- one, Duel's head was practically level with the doorway, two, the wolf was probably skinnier than he was, and three, that his clothes didn't fit him properly at all.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:10 pm

(At least Richard handles Duel better than Chase does.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:10 pm

"I brought them some summer clothes. Its been getting a lot warmer lately. I did hear that she was sick, if she has a fever these should help cool her down." he explained as he looked down at the bat. If he wasn't heat himself Richard could've guessed that it felt warmer for Duel because he was wearing long pants and a hoodie. They looked like they were meant for the winter as well.

(Duel: I normally look down on people, except for my family members since I'm the runt.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 pm

(Marie: omo" ... *imagining really super tall children in the future* oAo"

Oh dear. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:17 pm

(Everyone: ...*mind dies*

Roy: YOU'RE ZE RUNT!?

XD....)

Richard could feel heat emitting from Duel, and noticed that he glowed ever so faintly, but it wasn't enough to blind anyone. Still a little confused, the bat just stepped aside, "Um, zank you... come een, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:21 pm

(Duel: Don't worry Marie, our family actually gets shorter with each generation ^^' *picks up Marie* Yeah Roy I'm the runt. My great grandfather was around 23ft tall or so. My grandfather was 17ft tall. My dad was 11ft tall. So yeah I'm the runt.

With the twin kids I have made for you only your daughter will become 6'4 feet tall 030 which is shorter. Your son will be a regular height.)

"Thank you." he said. He held out the box while he leaned down to get inside their home. Richard would easily be able to see that he had very long arms. He didn't see Rachel, but he did notice another bat somewhere close. He had seen Rachel before, so he figured that must be Anna.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

(Roy: *jaw drops* O_O"

Wow.... XDDDDDDDDD)

Richard had nodded a little, before closing the door behind Duel when the wolf entered their apartment. He absentmindedly combed at his greying hair a little, in an attempt to smooth it out out.

"You're Duel, right?" Anna had come to see what was going on at the front door, as Richard had gone to answer it-- she was also clad in her pajamas, with her hair tied back into a sloppy bun. She looked up at the wolf, and had recognized him because of her son and daughter-- they had told her of the man that was dating Marie.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:37 pm

(I want to do... things... but I'm not sure what... I FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT! *flails and runs in circles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:40 pm

(Um.... *shoves Greyson and Tina together* o7o? We've been neglecting them.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:49 pm

"Yes, I'm Duel for short." he answered. He looked around. "Is there some place where I can set this box down?" he asked. "Also I'm sorry if I woke you two up." he added quickly. He didn't mean to disturb anyone. His pants dragged a little bit on the floor and even though his sleeves were rolled up they still covered most of his arms.

(Duel: ^^' Yeah I'm short. I think the tallest person in my family was around 50ft or something XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 pm

(Holy shit... XD

Roy: O_O

Whoever it was is half a Titan... XP)

Anna hadn't really heard much of their conversation, so she didn't really know what the box was for, but didn't say anything about it at the moment, "Just on the couch is fine-- and don't worry, you didn't wake us up. What is the box for, anyway?"

"Clozes." Richard replied, then added on, "For Roy and Rachel, even zough Roy eesn't 'ere right now..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:02 pm

(Duel: XD)

Duel nodded and set the box down on the couch. His sleeves unrolled and covered his hands and then some. So he had to rolled them back up again so that they would show his hands. It was quite clear that his clothes were way too baggy on him, but they were the only clothes that fit.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:03 pm

(I don't knowwwwwww... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh... *breaks*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:04 pm

(Chirpy do you want me to repost for you? ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

(I'm kind of just sitting here doing my Italian homework... o7o" I should submit my lab, but I'm too scared to. Well, not really scared, but I am 99.9% sure I will probably find something wrong with it after I send it. *facedesk*

*glues Chirp back together* omo?)

"Um, thank you for bringing these..." Anna went over to the box, and opened it, before looking back to Duel. She never really got a good look at him, and just studied him for a moment. There was something that was nagging at her, but she didn't really know how to ask him about his clothes, before she just asked, "Are you okay with me fitting your clothes? I know this might seem kind of out there, but you look like you could need it."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

(No, I know where the post is... I just kinda drew a blank... eme")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:18 pm

"Oh, I barely noticed that actually. I thank you for the offer, but you already have someone sick to take care of. I wouldn't want to bother you with fixing my hand me down clothes." Duel replied. He didn't really want to be a bother to anyone, plus he was rather quiet most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:23 pm

"Duel, you wouldn't be bothering me. Rachel's doing better today, and if she continues to get better, she'll be healthy in no time. It would take me a while to do because I would have to do the sewing by hand, and not machine, but I want to do it. Have you ever had clothes that fit you? I know with your height it must be difficult to find things." Anna replied, her head angled back so she could look at Duel, and not his chest, "Besides, Roy and Rachel aren't exactly little anymore... But anyway, I just need to get a few measurements off you, and that's it."

(Wait, does Duel only have one pair of clothes...?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:26 pm

(Yes XD)

"No I've never had clothes that actually fit me. I would accept the offer as well, but these are my only clothes. I don't have anything else to change into." he explained. He was a bit awkward with people, but he didn't really know the two bats that well. He only knew basic stuff about them and he was also glad to hear that Rachel was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:26 pm

(*screams* I JUST HANDED IN MY LAB. OMO *throws laptop out my window*

Laptop: *ends up in the pool* *short circuits and dies* xnx

o.o"... I'm...just going to go have a shower now...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Herro...? Anybody hear? ouo? )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:37 pm

(Hey Ice.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: