The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:19 pm

( ;~; Dun cry baby...pweeeeease...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 pm

(Don't feel bad about Roy-- Laura looks really weird in my style, I have to admit... ouo' *pats your face* Shoosh... Just take your time, and maybe give it a break, and then go back to finish it later.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 pm

(ROY WHY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN BLUEH'S STYLE BUT GOD-AWFUL IN MINE?! YOU GOT AN EXPLANATION?!

;~; ... *angry scribbling*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:23 pm

(Roy: Um....? o.o?

CHIRPY YOUR DRAWING STYLE IS BEAUTIFUL. ROY IS JUST BEING A BUTT.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:25 pm

(HE IS BEING A BUTT. HIS FACE IS UGLY LIKE ONE.

Laura: Umm... eme"

Well not actually but in the drawing it is. ;~;

Laura: Okay. >m>" Roy is beautiful.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:26 pm

(Roy: .////.'

I STILL WANNA SEE THE PICTURE. I REALLY DO.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:42 pm

(Working on it... ;~; ..)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:44 pm

(*pats head* ouo~ 

Roy: *slinks off and hides in a blanket fort* I am not 'ere... 

You georgous bastard, get your ass over here! 

Roy: *from the pile* No. 

BE GOOD FOR CHIRPY AND LET HER DRAW YOU DAMMIT OR I WILL CUT YOUR HAIR SHORT AND FEED IT TO P!JAX! 

Roy: ene?!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:49 pm

(okay, I think it's starting to work... ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:49 pm

(By the way, apparently the youngest US President to be elected was JFK jr, at age 43.

P!Roy: ...

Yeah.... o7o" Good luck, P!Roy.

AND YES! *dies* x7x)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:17 pm

(Okay, I'm gonna upload the sketch... I managed to make a decent one... e3e")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 pm

(Um guys...? Are you still on?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:22 pm

(O7O?! 

I'm still here... ouo~)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm

(Yes, Pluto.

I'm putting the sketch on the art page even though I only half like it... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:25 pm

(*stalks your DA and sees the picture* O7O!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

I'm poofing a lot cause I'm paranoid about GI party which should be starting here soon...which only serves as a reminder that I have PT tomorrow morning... D: )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Tina didn't exactly know what to say to that, so she just cuddled him a little, even though it was a bit awkward because she never really liked sleeping or lying on her stomach like this. She tried to ignore it as she said, "I know, but again, we can only do so much... I feel certain that someone else can help her, but I don't know who that is, or when they can... I just feel it, you know?"

---

"Yes, I remember. You relocated my shoulder one time." Phillip said, and cringed a little at the memory. It had hurt. A lot. But it was over in a few moments, so it wasn't too bad... "So yes, I know the feeling of helplessness. Especially when you first took me in... you wouldn't let me eat on my own because I couldn't really feed myself. You just need to give it time. Trust me... it'll get better."

---

Aaron was quiet for a moment when Nani asked that question, as he honestly didn't know how to respond to that. He then just admitted, "I haven't exactly thought much about that... but after the war ish over... I guessh we would work on rebuilding society, so thish place ish livable again... but I don't know."

---

"Yes, zat ees a good idea... buht I would razair not make a fool out of myself eef I fall. And zis cane zhust makes me feel old... buht eet's bettair zan nozeeng." Roy admitted, and shrugged one shoulder, as he was more focused on keeping himself upright with the said cane in the other hand, "We can, zough. I 'aven't exactly left ze 'ouse all zat much aftair I was allowed to leave ze eenfirmary..."

"Maybe you're right... there has to be someone who can really give her the help she needs..." Greyson tried not to feel guilty, but it was hard. He held the side of Tina's head with one hand, guiding her face closer to his so he could nuzzle her a moment, then give her a little kiss. Tina managed to make him feel a little better, or at least worth something to someone. Her, of course.

----

Shiloh nodded again, trying not to be such a downer. "Okay... yeah, I'll try to keep my temper in check. For your sake, if nothing else." She got up from her chair so she could walk over to stand right beside him, looping her arms around the otter a little awkwardly, since it was hard to see what she was doing.

----

"I keep imagining us living in a house together..." Nani told him, her head resting against his chest as she spoke in a quiet, dreamy little voice, her grey eyes staring off into space. "A nice little house, with our parents living there with us so we don't ever have to be separated again... and we have grass. Like, a grassy little yard with some flowers and a mailbox with our names on it. Because mail exists again. And there are streets to walk on, and little stores... and we sometimes just go walking around just to see everything, because it seems so pretty after all the destruction... I kind of want to be a florist, Aaron. I think I'd like that... I always liked gardening and flowers, and I won't have to be a doctor anymore once the war is over... Do you think that could ever happen?"

----

Not sure if Roy was agreeing or saying he didn't want to, Laura once against just stood there awkwardly and fiddled with her hands. There was an intense little frown on her face, her different-colored eyes a bit wide as she just gawked at him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Tina was about to reply to Greyson, but she was cut off when the hybrid gave her a little kiss on the lips. Her somewhag fading blush came back at full force, with her face flushing considerably. The otter gawked at him, her heart quickening in pace-- his affection towards her never failed to stumulate her heart like that. 

---

Phillip blushed a little when Shiloh hugged him like that, even though it was a little awkward. He went and returned the hug, with his arms wrapping around of of her own, before asking, "So, can I make you something now...? Is that okay with you?" 

---

(Aw, Nani....)

Listening to Nani made Aaron realized how...bleak his own future seemed, even though it was just her imagination. He never gave it much thought, especially when he was with the Sect... It was something that made him cringe then, whenever he thought about it. But Nani's interpretation of the future... That was something he wanted. The panther nuzzled his girlfriend's hair, and admitted, "Yes, I do... I would like that..." The idea of a job was...he didn't even know. He would have to really finish his education first before really thinking about that... Which would take much longer than it should have been. Dammit... 

---

"...whaht?" Roy blinked at Laura as the said marten kind of just gawked at him, before saying, "Um, we can go for ze walk..." Feeling a bit awkward now, as he hadn't made himself clear before, he shifted his weight slightly on his feet, and without his cane, he probably would have fallen.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Greyson couldn't really miss Tina's reaction; the otter was more awkward than he was. Well, she had always sort of been that way, but it definitely came out when he caught her off guard. Still, Greyson really just needed to share a bit of love, since he really couldn't seem to give it to anyone but Tina (or receive it, for that matter.) He shifted a little, kissing her again while one his free hand slid down her back, stopping just above the base of her tail. He usually wasn't overly straightforward, but right now the pangolin was just feeling a little off... A little more needy and clingy than usual.

----

"Yeah," Shiloh agreed, "Sorry for kinda pouting like that... Make whatever's easy, and be sure to make enough for yourself, too. You need to eat." Phillip was finally starting to gain some weight, and she wanted to keep that pattern.

----

Nani smiled wistfully, giving a little cough, but she was distracted by the thought of living in a nice house and having a job that didn't involve blood and pain. She coughed a few more times, then took a few breaths to recover, still flopped on Aaron in an exhausted manner. She was still looking a little pale, her skin a bit grey and clammy.

----

"S-sorry... um..." Laura stammered awkwardly, then just rushed over to wrap her arms around him in a quick hug, her head thumping against his chest like usual. Her voice was muffled against him as she said, "Okay." Feeling better after her clingy moment, she backed off a little, but still held one of Roy's hands; one of her hands held his,a nd the other held his elbow, providing a bit of backup support in case the cane in his other hand failed him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:06 pm

(Hello, I'm back.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:57 am

(Here's a funny story to start off your Monday today-- my bus was late, and my mother had to drive me and two other girls to school. But that's not all. One of the Colombian exchange students threw up right next to me at the bus stop. For a moment, I thought she spilt her water bottle... o7o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:15 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:40 pm

(I am 100% not bullshitting this. For a moment, I thought it was milk... o7o" But she didn't eat this morning. She was fine after that. But yeah... It certainly woke me up.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:46 pm

(Yeah XD btw I got that Flying Squirrel character now 030!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:48 pm

(Yay! o7o 

So, dance for me starts in about 45 minutes... I'm going to die. o7o" 

Anna: I told you that you should have done more exercises. 

You sound like my mother. -_-" 

Anna: Well, I am one, and I know from experience. It's going to hurt. A lot. 

Yes, yes, I know...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: