The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:37 pm

(Roy: *rubs at his head* Oh, eet's nice of you to drop by. -_-"

XDDD Well, that certainly was entertaining.

Phillip: OMO?! Are you okay!? *also trips down the stairs* xnx"

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS BRO! THEY'RE OUT TO GET YOU GUYS!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:41 pm

(Laura: *stays away from the stairs* OmO" ...

Now she's scared. XD

Shiloh: OOF! *is smished by a Phillip*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 pm

(Roy: *awkwardly scoots across the floor* eme"...

Phillip: Owwww.... my head... xnx" *notices he's smooshing Shiloh* omo?! *gets off her* Are you okay!?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 pm

(Shiloh: I'm fine... xmx"

Laura: omo ...? *steps onto the stairs*

NO DON'T DO IT!

Laura: Eep! *falls and lands where Roy had been sitting* I'm here for you, Roy... x7x")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:54 pm

(Poor Laura... XD

Roy: omo!? *scoots back over* Are you okay?

Phillip: *helps her up* omo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm

(I seriously don't know what to do though. ^^' ....

Laura: *clumsily hugs Roy* Are you okaaaaay?

Shiloh: *gets up* -m-")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 pm

(It's fine... I don't really know, either... but where did we leave off with Scone and Relliot? o7o?

Roy: Yes, I'm fine, buht are you okay?

Also, Roy, here's something adorable to call Laura, even though I know you don't speak Italian: "tesoro" means treasure in Italian. >w<

Phillip: omo?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:25 pm

(Friend: e3e *gets a megaphone and shouts to Duel* NOTICE ME SENPI! *quickly puts the megaphone in my hands and runs away*

Duel: ? *turns around and notices me* o///o

Me: .////.''''''

Friend: e3e *makes fanfictions*

Me: >/////<')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 pm

(...e3e I'd ship it.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:29 pm

(Luna: They're so Kawii >w<

Duel and me: >////<''''''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 pm

(SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:31 pm

(BLUEH STAHP SHIPPING YOUR FRIENDS!

Chase: It's pointless, you know. *sips his coffee*

True...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:32 pm

(Me: Hush Blueh D///X

Friend: Write all the fanfics e3e

Me: Nuuuuuuu!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 pm

(COME ON I'M ALREADY SHIPPED WITH PUPPIES. I CAN SHIP IF I WANNA.

Roy: Yeah... she's not gonna stop....

e3e~)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 pm

(Anyways... I have no idea where the last post for Scone and Relliot is. o7o" The thread restarted itself again and like there is no quoting it or anything...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 pm

(Well, fuck...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Stone honestly didn't know what to say to that again, but his actions spoke much more loudly than the words he could barely form. The hybrid hugged the sheep tightly when he brought him close, and pressed his face against the side of his neck. Aurora, I have no idea what to think of his family, but maybe not all of them are like that... I still hope that they're okay.

---

"Yes...zat's whaht I meant." Rachel hadn't exactly seen her father at all since she was sick, but that was better for everyone. Also, Roy was with Laura, so Rachel didn't need to worry about her brother getting sick, too. "And I know zat you don't get seeck all zat easily, buht eet steell can 'appen..."

(OR NOT.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 pm

(GO BLUEH YOU GENIUS CHILD.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 pm

(O7O

I think that title should go to EJ, but okay... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:59 pm

(*pets head* OwO)

Scotty was quiet, not sure what else to say or even what to feel at the moment. He just leaned back, bringing Stone with him, and idly pet the hybrid's hair, heaving a sigh... He loved his family, and hoped they were well, but part of him hoped he wouldn't see them again. That they would just be happy and safe wherever they were, no matter how much he missed them, because he didn't want to face rejection from his siblings and parents.

----

"I'm not too worried, but... that's probably partially because I don't want to have to leave," EJ told her with a somewhat sheepish smile. He felt the impulse to brush Rachel's hair for her, because it was just so messy after her being sick and in bed for so long, but he didn't want to accidentally tug on it or something and give her a headache.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *drops from space doing an axe kick and slams Zero into Sil anyways*

Zero: OnO! *slams into Sil* xnx

*throws Jumper Titans at Sil* RAWR!!! GO MY CHILDREN!!!

Jumper Titans: *jump at Sil and Zero* Omnomnomnomnom!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:04 pm

(Why Ice! Why?! Why do you hate me?! I only killed my first crawler yesterday! ;~; *gets Zero off of me and tries to kill the jumper titans*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:05 pm

(o3o~)

Stone's chest started to vibrate as he purred faintly, while lying practically on Scotty. He seemed to be in a better mood than he had been, even though the idea of rejection from Scotty's family was still there, even though they were nowhere to be found right now. Just stop thinking about it. Think about the present, not the future. You're just going to put yourself in the hospital or something.

---

Rachel did absentmindedly try to comb her hair with her fingers, not that she got very far with it. She had a lot of hair, and it was pretty much everywhere-- she couldn't help but smile, "I knew you were goeeng to say somezing like zat." Somewhat giving up on her hair, the bat nibbled again at her toast, not really feeling all that hungry.

(*insert SNK main theme here*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:21 pm

(omo?)

Scotty didn't realize he had gotten all teary-eyed until he felt the burning in his eyes and heard himself sniffle... he then lifted one hand to rub at his face, unable to help it. His confusion and grief were a lot for anyone to bear, nevermind someone who just witnessed their boyfriend have a heart attack recently. Things were just feeling a little out of control in his life lately... and Scotty didn't know how to cope with that very well.

---

EJ reached up and picked at Rachel's hair after she did, asking, "You want me to find a hairbrush or something...?" He would feel bad if her hair became so bad that it hurt her to brush it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Stone had fallen silent when he heard Scotty let out a small sniffle, and lifted his head, "Scotty...?" He reached over with one hand to touch the sheep's face, very similar to how Scotty had smoothed the fur on the side of his face before, "A-are you okay...?" The twisted look on the sheep's face as he tried not to cry just tugged at the hybrid's heart... "S-Scotty?"

---

"Zat would be great..." Rachel hated the feeling of her hair being messy, even though she wasn't going out in public right now, and had to focus on getting better, but she couldn't help it, "I would do eet myself, buht I don't exactly wahnt to get up..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: