The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:14 pm

(I can just imagine, after they start dating and stuff, that one day, Roxy comes home or whatever, and Jonah made a huge five course meal. XD She'd feel so undersressed for it. But that's okay. They can feed each other and be cute. XP

Roxy: o//n//o'

Me neither... o7o')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Tina hadn't exactly prepared for when Greyson flopped back with her on top of him, so she let out a startled squawk. The otter calmed down after a moment when she realized what was going on, and her face went red, but she did not really lock up. She gazed at Greyson, her much smaller body curled up on his own, "Greyson...?" As much as her face burned, she felt safe, especially with the way he held her right now.

---

"That's not exactly helping me... I have clairvoyance-- I can't read minds." Phillip said, before asking, "Do you want some toast or something? I would offer to get you some cereal, but I don't want it going everywhere again like your juice..."

---

"I love you, too..." Aaron held onto the ocelot still, even though his arms were starting to get a little tired. He then asked, "Ish it okay if I shet you down on the bed...?" She looked tired, even though she hadn't been 'standing' for that long.

---

"I'm feeleeng fine, Laura. Zhust peachy." The bat knew why she was asking it-- the port had hurt a lot, but it had gone away quickly when he first got it. "My leg doesn't 'urt. Eet does feel a leettle weird, steell, but eet's not exactly pain." Okay, standing up with this thing wasn't that hard... Walking is going to be a whole new story. Jax flew up and landed on Roy's shoulder, and gave the hint that he wanted to be carried, not that Roy was really focused on that right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:43 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:12 pm

(Hey.)
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:13 pm

(Hey Duel.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:25 pm

(*flops* We worked on the floor some more today and my dad might have a minor concussion... -m-" DAD YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR GODDAMMIT. He is a stubborn frickin' mule. He seems alright, but I swear to god if he so much as looks really dazed or stumbles or something I am calling a family member to take him to the doctor. >m>" ...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:29 pm

(Yeah that would be good ^^' Do you want to rp Oswald and Esme bonding some more? He's still trying to ger her to calm down x3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:30 pm

(How did your dad get a maybe concussion...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:48 pm

(He hit his head. o7o" Tall people problems.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:49 pm

(SOMETHING I WILL NEVER KNOW! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:55 pm

(GENETICS WERE MERCIFUL TO YOU, BLUEH. SO MERCIFUL.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 pm

(WHAT, SO I'LL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE I'M FUCKING TWELVE YEARS OLD!?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:03 pm

(My mom is short so... eue.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:05 pm

(AT LEAST YOU WON'T GET RANDOM CONCUSSIONS!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 pm

(I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING LOOK LIKE I'M TWELVE YEARS OLD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. EVEN THOUGH THE IDEA OF GETTING A CONCUSSION ISN'T VERY PLEASANT.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Tina hadn't exactly prepared for when Greyson flopped back with her on top of him, so she let out a startled squawk. The otter calmed down after a moment when she realized what was going on, and her face went red, but she did not really lock up. She gazed at Greyson, her much smaller body curled up on his own, "Greyson...?" As much as her face burned, she felt safe, especially with the way he held her right now.

---

"That's not exactly helping me... I have clairvoyance-- I can't read minds." Phillip said, before asking, "Do you want some toast or something? I would offer to get you some cereal, but I don't want it going everywhere again like your juice..."

---

"I love you, too..." Aaron held onto the ocelot still, even though his arms were starting to get a little tired. He then asked, "Ish it okay if I shet you down on the bed...?" She looked tired, even though she hadn't been 'standing' for that long.

---

"I'm feeleeng fine, Laura. Zhust peachy." The bat knew why she was asking it-- the port had hurt a lot, but it had gone away quickly when he first got it. "My leg doesn't 'urt. Eet does feel a leettle weird, steell, but eet's not exactly pain." Okay, standing up with this thing wasn't that hard... Walking is going to be a whole new story. Jax flew up and landed on Roy's shoulder, and gave the hint that he wanted to be carried, not that Roy was really focused on that right now.

"Hmm?" Greyson didn't move from his position, keeping his face nuzzled against her head, his eyes halfway closed. His arms held her in place, protectively, and he didn't seem at all bothered by her weight.

----

Shiloh seemed to be getting increasingly grumpy by the second. She looked up at him, squinting at his blurry, shadowy silhouette. "I don't know... I kinda feel depressed now." She then let her head thump onto the table with a heavy sigh, sitting there with her shoulders hunched and forehead resting on the tabletop.

----

"I guess..." Nani replied, deciding there was no point in arguing if she couldn't even stand on her own two feet. She was exhausted, anyway... The ocelot did, however, care about something else. "You're not leaving, are you?"

----

Laura's hands fretted a bit, and she fidgeted in place. The marten honestly wanted to make him sit in his wheelchair again or something, but that wasn't going to happen. "A-alright... just be careful... don't push yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:19 pm

(YOU HAVE BOOBS. YOU DON'T LOOK TWELVE.

Sasha: *busts out laughing*

What, I'm being honest. XD We both complain about boob problems. Besides, a lot of guys prefer more petite girls... and you're actually not that short. My friend who is nineteen is shorter than you. XD

Sasha: *stands behind Flare and gives her a boob hat* o3o

Seriously?

Sasha: We were on the subject. I felt the need to do this.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:33 pm

(I HAD BOOBS WHEN I WAS TWELVE. SO YES, I LOOK LIKE I'M TWELVE.

Well, I'm less than 5'5", and I think Roy has proven that. XD

Roy: -////-"

Name one of your girlfriends that were taller than five foot five.

Roy: >/////>"

Oh my God Sasha... XDDDDDDD Nice going.

Tina: .////." Why does that thing exist...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:40 pm

(Sasha: Because boobs are heavy and heads are convenient. o3o

Your reasoning is terrible. XD

Laura: o//.//o" ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:41 pm

(Yes, yes it is... XD

Tina: ....

Roy: >///o"

Okay, yes, I have heard that petite girls are more 'desirable', but still. I hate being short and mistaken for a 12 year old, even though I have been told multiple times that I look older than I do.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:46 pm

(Sasha: ... You know you want to, Tina.

Laura: o//w//o" ...

It depends on the person looking at you, sweetheart... ^^' I've been mistaken for someone younger or older, too. It happens. And you're only 14... In my mind you're still pretty young, though you act and look a lot more mature than you are. I know what it's like to hate first impressions and stuff. People always thought I was a teen mom because of how often I took care of my little siblings, and I really hated that. I'd rather have people mess up about my age than guess that I'm a mom when I'm not.

You have no idea how many people in public asked, "Is he yours?" Because I'd be holding a crying toddler or just occupying him while my mom shopped.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:48 pm

"Are you okay...?" Tina didn't want him to feel depressed about not helping Minene... but she knew that it was hard to understand that you couldn't help everyone, or please everyone. It was discouraging, but it was the truth, "I-I mean, about Minene..." Tina's face was still kind of red now, but it was starting to fade slightly, even though it wasn't very much.

---

Phillip pulled a chair closer to Shiloh, and sat down next to her at the table. He didn't really know what to say, but then just said, "I am holding onto the fact that your eyesight will get better over time... I hope that it will. I have not exactly seen anything to confirm this, but I still have faith... I know it's hard. But you can't just give up like that." He wrapped an arm around Shiloh's shoulders, trying to give her some comfort as she facedesked on the table.

---

Still holding onto Nani, Aaron shifted her, before sitting down on the bed with her in his arms. "I'm not going anywhere, unless I literally can't shtay here any longer. Don't worry." He brushed some of the ocelot's hair from her face absentmindedly, his hands surprisingly gentle.

---

"Laura, look. I know ze wheelchair ees ze most safe route eento doeeng zis, buht I'm goeeng to get nowhere eef I keep on useeng eet. Ze soonair I learn 'ow to walk, ze less you'll 'ave to worry about me falleeng down ze stairs or somezing. I'll be careful, zough." Roy said, seeing the way his girlfriend fidgeted and tried to stop her hands.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 pm

(Tina: W-what!? O///O"!?

Roy: o////e"

Well, shit... I think I would prefer that, too... even though that has never happened in my life so far, and I hope to God it never will until I'm a lot older.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 pm

(Greyson: *nosebleeds and passes out*

Sasha: *points and laughs* XD

Laura: ... *doesn't have enough boob to boob hat* I'm safe. -w-"

Shiloh: Screw you all...

Hehehe... o7o")

"I dunno... I mean, I feel terrible, but... I just can't feel close to her at all. She's a cute kid and all, but she's on the verge of turning into a psychopath, and I feel like the worst person ever for saying that, but it's true... maybe some people just can't be healed after what the Sect has done..." Greyson let his head flop back against the arm of the sofa, giving a dejected sigh.

----

"I know, it's just... frustrating. I'm used to this being the other way around," Shiloh replied, lifting her head. "Remember when it was me taking care of you? That's kind of what I'm used to... not this helplessness. But I guess I know how you feel when you're not feeling well."

-----

Nani relaxed, glad that Aaron wasn't leaving her. She huddled against him, tiredly closing her eyes. Rather suddenly, she asked in a quiet voice, "Aaron...? Have you ever really thought about what to do after the war is over? I mean... what do you imagine life being like?"

-----

"I-I know, I just..." Laura stopped herself, forcing herself to just shake her head and smile instead of saying anything more. "Sorry." The marten then walked over to stand by his side, just to be safe, but said, "Maybe we could go for a little walk so you can exercise and practice walking on the new leg."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:05 pm

(I poof to do some Spanish and this happens XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: