The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Silverfur wrote:
"Of course you can watch movies with Jade. It always brightens up her day when the two of you do something together." she assured. Jade always had fun when she was playing with EJ, he was one of the few people that could help teach her things. Flare had tried teaching Jade something before, but it didn't work out so well. the orange cat was grateful that at least EJ could help her. Firelily wasn't exactly happy about knowing EJ needed to call his 'other' family. She wished that he could just be with them rather than with Matthew!

EJ pulled his cellphone from his pocket and rose to his feet, moving over to a corner of the room to call one of his older siblings. Various other kids in his class were doing similar things, breaking out their phones to call or text family members to let them know that they were alright, a few of the girls bursting into tears as they called their mothers. Everyone was just so relieved to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:16 am

(I dunno if you saw, Chirpy, but I replied to your post. ^^' It's on the previous page.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy nodded a little, before moving to lay her down onto the cot next to Lance. He admitted, "I-I don't know... Do you want me to go around and check or something?" The bat tried to be as helpful as he could be.

"No, no... go find your sister. She must be so frightened right now," Ruth insisted, not wanting him to become distracted from finding his twin. Poor Rachel had no idea that her brother was alright, and would probably appreciate the reassurance of his return.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:46 pm

"O-okay..." Roy casted Zero, Lance, and Evey one last glance, before turning and leaving to find Rachel.

(I would RP them meeting, but I'm at dance, and I'm lazy. =7=")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Zero sat down, "Gods my head hurts...I think a nap would do me well."

(DONT FALL ASLEEP WITH A CONCUSSION! IT CAN AND WILL KILL YOU! *angry flailing* )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Flare just waited for EJ to be done so that she could take him home. After all why would people want to stay at the school when there was a riot a little bit earlier. She leaned against the wall and looked around, everyone was so strange for acting like that. They were all fine and as far as she knew no one got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 pm

(*tired flop* Yay for Fridays... I'm sleepy.)

"No, it won't. What part of 'concussion' did you not here?" Ruth told Zero sharply, giving him a stern glare. "Stay sitting upright. The hospital will call your parent or guardian while you're being seen to."

---

EJ called his other brother, Isaac, to let him know what was going on; he wasn't likely to actually be able to get through to Matthew, the one in legal charge of caring for him. He slipped his phone back into his pocket afterwards, returning to Flare's side. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 pm

(Same here... =7="... Yay for Good Friday and no school.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:33 pm

(... I had school. *still irked by that*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

(Aww... Sorry... *pets* But you have the weekend now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:35 pm

(I do. I need to write something up for school on Monday, but otherwise I think I'll have a decent amount of free time... then there's visiting family on Easter Sunday.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:37 pm

(Well, that's good. ^^' I'm visiting family on Sunday as well... I really shouldn't say this, either, but I'm not looking forward to Easter Mass.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:46 am

Guess who's working this Easter? -_-" )

Zero made a face, "Someone gave me a concussion?"

Then it all went blank for a few seconds, "Ms. Ruth? When did I get here? Wasnt I just in my History Class?"

The boy was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 11:41 am

(^^' I would give you one of my Kinder Eggs, but that's not really possible right now, and even if I could give it to you, they're illegal in the States, so... yeah.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 11:46 am

Canada has shit that's illegal in the US? That's it *flips table* When I retire from the Air Force Im moving to Canada. XD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 11:49 am

(Basically, a Kinder Egg is a milk chocolate hollow egg that has a toy inside of it inside this capsule thing. I'm pretty sure it's against the law to have a foreign object like that inside food. I'm literally eating one now.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Oh those? They used to be legal, I think they might still be but if not it's illegal for either a paint residue hazard thing or it's a choking hazard. :/ )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:32 pm

(I would say choking hazard. There is a choking hazard with the damn thing, and with how big the capsule thing is, you're not gonna fucking choke on that. Maybe the small toy parts.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:39 pm

(Honestly, I feel like all the rejected toy ideas become Kinder Eggs, because the one that I got is just fucking stupid.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm

(*shrugs* Hey, chocolate. Who cares about the toy inside? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 pm

(Good point. XD And this weekend I get to have an excuse to eat a lot of chocolate, so I don't really care. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 pm

(Pluto, I've watched some videos on YouTube about Brick's gameplay in Borderlands... Is it just me, or does he sound like Heavy in Team Fortress 2? Because he does, in both the way he speaks and how he sounds.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Yep. Brick is Heavy XD. As far as if they have the same vouce actor I dont really know.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm

(I dunno either, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:38 pm

(Pluto, I think my brother's GameCube is starting to die. Like, I pulled out the second player's controller, and the entire thing just reset. I even moved the thing a little and it reset. I didn't touch the reset button on either occasion. Has this ever happened to you? Because I've never seen it before.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next