The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:57 pm

"I dunno." Zero replied not looking Roy in the eye, "But maybe the kid inside can tell us."

Zero grabbed the locker handle, "Um...hey kid inside this locker, you might want to cover your ears."

The stoat focused his powers just a little bit and with a bit of a momentum induced pull he tore the locker door open before standing aside.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

(I love how they're just talking and staring but not opening the door... XD

EJ: I'm not! oAo" Come on, guys!)

Relieved that someone heard him, EJ called out, "No! Lemme out, please!" He rattled the door, but couldn't get it open from the inside. Honestly, the cat was ashamed that he was still small enough to fit inside a locker, especially with all of his stuff still in it, too... well, he was very squished, but still fit in there. He then heard a second voice and cried, "Come on, someone open the door! Please?! It's hard to breathe in here!" The little cat was on the verge of freaking out, hardly able to breathe after being compacted into such a small space.

Then he was startled when he heard a loud noise, and then the door was open. He fell face-first from the locker, squealing as he tumbled out onto the floor at the feet of two very tall and possibly mean kids. Paling he sat up so fast he banged his head against the lockers behind him, staring up at them with huge, childlike eyes that had a "please god don't start kicking me or something" expression in them.

Laura had stood back with Rachel and watched the scene play out with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:09 pm

(XDDD Roy would probably just end up snapping the lock and having to pay for it... ouo')

"Woah woah woah, calm down." Roy looked alarmed when the small kid banged his head against the lockers, and put his hands up. It was the pleading look in the cat's eyes that just made him feel both sad for him, and pissed off at whoever did this to him, "Take a breather. We're not going to hurt you. Are you okay?"

Rachel stood there with Laura, a similar look on her face as she just watched, "Oh my God..." She breathed, seemingly disturbed by what happened to that poor kid.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Zero helped EJ to his feet, "Christ kid are you alright?"

The next question he wanted to ask was who did this so he could punch them into oblivion but he thought better of it and focused on calming the poor cat down...there was no way judging from how tall he was that he was a 9th year...but that stripe on his jacket begged to differ.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:12 pm

(Hey. >8[ I'm 5'3" and I'm going into grade 10 tomorrow. >_>" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:15 pm

(Lol *hugs your short self* Sorry Blueh :3 )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 pm

(-_-"

Roy: XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 pm

o-o I should be running shouldn't I?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 pm

(Roy: Probably. Razz

>8[...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 pm

(Awwwwww but Blueh! You're so cute and evil comes in small, cute packages! You're perfect! *glomps* <333333)

EJ whined when Zero reached down and grabbed him, but then let out a breath of relief when he realized the older kid wasn't going to hurt him, and was just helping him up. He nervously rubbed at his sore head, his eyes stinging with tears from the aching in his skull. "I-I'm okay... th-thanks..." He fixed his jacket and hair, then just wrapped his arms around himself and sort of hunched down to make himself look even smaller, still uncomfortable with the older boys looking down at him like that. "I-I'm really okay..."

Laura sighed, glancing up at Rachel. "That's worse-case-scenario for any supernatural student around... That would be EJ Wycliff. He gets picked on because he's small and never fights back, so he's just an easy target; well, as long as his cousin isn't around. He's a sweet kid, though, and this is his first year of high school. I don't know him much, but I think my friend Benjamin does. He'd be upset to see this."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Zero had a fist balled at his side, "If there's one thing I despise in life it's bullies..."

His hand seemed to vibrate at his side but that subsided when he calmed himself down.

"Wycliff...I think I've heard that name around town before. What do your parents do?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 pm

(Thanks...? XD?

Usually when people tell me I have small hands, I say: "They might be small, but they're deadly.")

Roy's ears angled back a little as he watched the little kid-- the bat himself thought, for a moment, that an eighth grader or something wandered here and got shoved into a locker, but the band on his jacket told him otherwise, "Jeez..." He made a face, and was very tempted to join Zero in his bully hunting, but that would just result in multiple broken bones... And impaled faces. But that wasn't going to stop him from standing up to this kid's bullies, "I know you don't know me, but stand up straighter. Making yourself smaller isn't going to do anything. And you're obviously not okay. Is your head okay?" The bar was aware that the both of them were bombarding EJ with questions, but he couldn't help it.

"Benjamin?" Rachel was taken from her upset state when the marten mentioned that name, "Ginger hair, about my height, stocky? If that's the same Benjamin, he went to school with my brother and I-- he and Roy were pretty good friends, and still are. I forgot he went here... I was focused a lot more on my own family and moving..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Zero crossed his arms, "Don't be a stranger, my name's Jordan but call me Zero...cause that's all you know about me at the moment."

That stupid smile showed on his face again...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:44 pm

"That's...insanely clever." Roy looked at Zero, before looking back to EJ, "I'm Roy... And sadly, I don't exactly have a nickname of my own that's not a hurtful slur."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:48 pm

"Well crap people are calling you name too? Super haters I bet, you seem like a super." Zero ranted just a little bit. He looked at his watch on his wrist, sweet still ten minutes before class starts.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:49 pm

(Hahaha! XD)

"I-I..." EJ couldn't seem to say anything, what with the both of them pelting him with comments and questions. He forced himself to stand up a little straighter, tucking his hands against his chest and fiddling with the ends of his sleeves. He was quiet while the other boys introduced themselves, and said quietly, "Um, I-I'm Elliot... but I go by EJ." He rubbed at his head a little again, assuring Roy, "Y-yeah, my head hurts, but it's okay... At least I'm not stuck in that locker anymore."

Laura smiled a bit, "Yeah, that's him. He just transferred here not too long ago, come to think of it... I bet he'll be happy to see you two, if you know each other."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:54 pm

"EJ huh?" Zero mentioned, "Well, you ever need help just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

"Yes, I am, and you wouldn't guess what kind... And for the super haters, the first two weeks were brutal. But I've gotten used to it by now." Roy turned his attention back to EJ when the cat tentatively spoke, "It's nice to meet you, EJ. Just as long as you're not bleeding, I guess it's not a big deal..." When Zero spoke, Roy pipped in, "I'm with Zero. I know we're in the grade above you, but we're all in the same sinking ship that's currently also in a civil war. We have to stick together."

"Yes, we both know him... He was a good friend to both Roy and I. More to Roy, though-- they're both super strong supernaturals, so they both helped one another through the years." Rachel admitted.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:11 pm

"Hell yes." Zero said nodding, "Welp. I'm off to social maybe I'll catch you guys on lunch or something?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

"O-okay... thanks again..." EJ fidgeted, but finally gave them a little smile. He then turned back to his locker, grabbing a few things before straightening up again. "I-I might only be in grade nine, but I do take more advanced science and math, s-so I might see you guys then..." He pulled his stack of books and notebooks to his chest.

"Really?" Laura glanced over at Roy, trying to imagine the slim teenager as being someone with superhuman strength. It was a little hard to picture. "Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Zero took his seat in his class...ready to learn...or so he thought until he started dozing...

(Locke's going to scream at him I bet XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:19 pm

(I'm going to have a shower, so... o7o" Once I'm done, I'll post.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

(ALSO, I'VE JUST BEEN INFORMED CANADA HAS BAGGED WATER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE, AND I LIVE IN CANADA. WTF.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 pm

"Seriously?" Roy didn't really notice Zero as the stoat left, as his attention was back on EJ, "Damn..." As someone who was terrible at math, doing higher courses were a no go for him, "I dunno about you, but I'm terrible at math... But linguistics, it's no biggie for me." The bat shrugged, and then grabbed his stuff from off the floor.

"Don't worry-- he's used to it, and I've heard it many times over." Rachel said, then shrugged, "It's kind of taught me to not be so prejudice to others... Even though it does slip through sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:55 pm

(GO CANADA! O7O!)

"Oh, w-well... I guess we have different talents, then. Um... maybe we could help each other out or something, I-I dunno..." EJ was attempting to be friendly, since Roy seemed so intent on befriending him, but he wasn't exactly sure how well it went.

Laura nodded, then decided to head to class. "Well, I need to get going... I'll see you two around, I guess. It was nice meeting you."

---

"NO SLEEPING IN MY CLASS!" Locke shouted when Zero fell asleep, and whacked the kid's desk with a wooden ruler.

(Lol. XD Dunno what to do now. Haven't completely thought out what to do with the classes yet... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next