The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Bebe shook her head, then petted the plushie's head, trying to show her to cuddle it and play with it. "Cha!" She really didn't understand, and hoped the kid would relax.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:59 pm

(He's remembering when his dad put needles in his skull... o7o" He's scared to check himself after his dream.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:05 pm

(Oh... o7o" Well then. 

Roy: O_O)

Richard didn't exactly know what the cat was talking about, but he had just witnessed a nightmare-- it had been something that Richard had never experienced. "I don't 'ave to check. Zere ees nozing een your 'ead. I promeese you zat. No one 'as done anyzing to you." 

---

Still hugging Shiloh and blushing furiously, he looked very relieved, "I really hope you can recover your eyesight all the way... I really do." Her blue eyes were somewhat clouded over, and he loved her eyes. He really did. But he also just wanted her to be able to see.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:09 pm

"P-please just check? Th-there's nothing s-sticking out o-of my head, r-right...?" EJ pleaded, starting to cry again as he remembered the terrifying, painful, and heartbreaking experience that he relived in his dreams. "N-no n-needles, r-right...?"

----

"Me too... But I'll try to be grateful for what I get..." Shiloh nuzzled him again, holding him close and reaching up to pet his curly hair. "I just wanna be able to see your face when I wake up in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:15 pm

(Flare: Razz Needles.)

"So nothings wrong with it is what you're trying to tell me? It's not going to hurt me?" she asked. It was difficult to accept the fact that no one was going to hurt her since she had been in a place where everyone would have hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Richard was aware this was a really strange request, but EJ had a right to be terrified about someone sticking needles in his head. Richard didn't exactly know why, but really didn't want to know, "Okay, calm down... Eet's alright. I'll check." Pulling the sniffling and crying cat inside more and shutting the door gently behind them, Richard started to check EJ's head and fur for anything. It, of course, came up empty, but if it would calm down EJ, then so be it. The bat had a thought that it reminded him of when his parents would check for lice periodically when growing up. But he ignored it as he spoke in a calm and quiet demeanour, "I wouldn't lie to you. Zere ees nozing een your 'ead... Eet's okay." 

---

"I know..." He returned the small nuzzle, with his face and ears still red, "And you can see my blush in all it's glory, too..." The otter trailed off as his stomach growled for breakfast, and he looked sheepish again, even though he doubted that Shiloh could make it out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:21 pm

(Roy: OnO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Bebe nodded, then cheered, "Chaa!" She wanted to get Minene to play, since so far the child had seemed really serious and unhappy. The Chao fluttered over to fetch paper and crayons, then waved at the drawing on the wall. "Chao!" She set the paper and crayons on the floor, hoping Minene would draw with her.

Greyson decided to just stay away and give the little skunk some space for now; he focused on cooking. Maybe some good food would help Minene relax and cheer up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:29 pm

EJ sat still while Richard checked his head for nonexistent needles, then shuffled closer to the bat and pretty much just hid against him. He leaned his head against him, trembling a little as he struggled not to cry. "I-I wish... I had a dad like you. N-not him... He... I..." He rubbed at his face, sniffling, unable to finish what he was trying to say.

----

Shiloh chuckled, asking, "Hungry already? It's still early, isn't it?" But it was good that the scrawny otter wanted to eat, since he really needed to gain weight.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:29 pm

"You want me to draw something? Um, ok. Like what my past, my thoughts, a monster?" she asked and came over to the crayons and paper. She could draw her past easily, she could especially draw Lilac. The thought of her almost made her want to cry.

(btw Lilac is the girl that took care of her and then betrayed her. Blueh knows the story Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 pm

(Oh yes, I do. o7o")

Richard wrapped his longer arms around EJ when the cat shuffled close to him and practically hid against him. The bat really didn't know how to respond to that, but it just reminded him of his own father. He cringed a bit, and swallowed, before just saying, "You don't 'ave to tell me anyzing about eet, eef you don't feel like you can... I'm not goeeng to pry." 

---

"Yeah, it is... But if you don't feel like getting up now, I can wait. Just cuddling with you for a bit is something I can do." If Phillip could purr, he probably would have been now, through his red face. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Bebe sat on the floor and picked up a bright red crayon, starting to scribble on the paper. She created something that sort of looked like a flower, then grabbed a green one and drew some scribbles for grass. "Chao!"

----

EJ held onto Richard, sniffling. He was a little afraid of accidentally waking Anna, but he couldn't help his shaky, somewhat noisy breaths. The little cat couldn't get those memories out if his head... the feeling of thin, sharp pieces of metal embedding themselves in his head for reasons he didn't understand as a small child. He quietly said something about needles in his head, but he didn't seem to form proper sentences, aside from stating, "I-I remember that it... it hurt..."

---

"Maybe a little," Shiloh replied, wrapping her arms around Phillip's skinny waist and leaning against him. "We can eat if you're hungry, or just lie around a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:54 pm

"Um ok." Minene said and started to color the streets that she used to live in. She used a grey crayon for trash cans. Black for the floor. Red for the bricks. She used some other colors to draw herself and another colors to draw Lilac.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Richard knew that Roy was afraid of needles, and the younger bat got over it somewhat, but this was a whole other story. Again, he didn't know what to say, as he new he would never know what it felt like... He knew the feeling of getting shot (something he would never forget, even to this day), but it was nothing like needles in your head, "Eet's alright... Eef cryeeng on me makes you feel bettair, zen do eet." He was also aware that his wife was still asleep, but probably not for much longer.

---

Phillip pressed against Shiloh's side as she leaned against him, "I can wait a little... I don't want to really get up just yet..." The otter then reached to pull the blanket over them more, and fixed his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Bebe happily scribbled a yellow sun on her paper, and an orange-and-grey blob that was probably supposed to be Greyson. She made a brown blob next to that to be Tina, and then a smaller purple one to be herself. They looked a little more like people when she drew stick arms, legs, and tails on them, and gave them eyes. "Chao chaa!" She happily poked at her paper, then hugged it.

----

EJ shook his head. "C-crying can't help me... It won't make it stop..." He coughed, wiping at his face and trying to stifle his sobs. It wasn't really working, with tears still running down his face.

----

Shiloh laid next to him and gently petted his hair, her fingers combing the curly brown strands away from his face. It was nice that she could sort of see what she was doing, so she didn't accidentally poke his eye or something. Her touch was gentle and affectionate, showing a side of her only Phillip and the Stellan cheetahs really got to see. "I'm happy to lay here with you, too... I love you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:10 pm

(Sorry for the poof. I had to help clean up to go home. And now I am at said home. =w= Yays. I'm tired.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Hey. Do you guys wanna see DBZ summed up in less than twenty minutes?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:19 pm

"Hm? What are you so happy about? It's just a drawing." Minene said. She didn't understand why someone would be so happy by a bunch of scribbles. She wasn't really happy with her drawing, but it was because it was a drawing of a bad memory.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 pm

(That's okay. ^^")

Richard quietly just brushed at EJ's tears as they dribbled down his face, and damped the fur. He really didn't know how to comfort him, and hoped that he would calm down soon. 

"E-EJ...?" Another, rather tenative, voice sounded in the room-- Anna had sat up in bed, as she had finally woke up from EJ's somewhat loud crying, and the fact that Richard's side of the bed was empty. The woman was sporting a miraculous bedhead as she quickly slipped out of bed to join her husband and EJ. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" She spoke in a harsh whisper, as Rachel was still asleep. 

---

"I love you, too..." He pushed his face against her hand as she affectionately pet his hair like that. He sighed a little against her, and shifted to become more comfortable, before curling up against Shiloh-- one of his arms draped over Shiloh. "You have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 pm

I literally have two videos that sum up the first two seasons in less than ten minutes. The first's is about two minutes the other about six...and they're hilarious.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 pm

(Oh wow... XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:37 pm

For your consideration...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:41 pm

"Chao Chao!" Bebe smiled widely, holding her drawing up to show the little girl. A heart still levitated over her head, showing how much she adored what she had drawn.

----

Hearing Anna, EJ looked up a little and fixed his teary gaze on her. He didn't really know how to answer her questions at first, so he just shook his head and wiped at his face. After sniffling for a few moments, he uttered in a meek voice, "I-I can't sleep..."

----

Grateful all over again that he had come back to her after their fallout, Shiloh shifted closer and touched her nose against Phillip's for a moment. Then she settled down to get some more rest, one arm still draped around him with her hand on the back of his head, her fingers in his curly hair.

Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 pm

"Um. What is it?" she asked. She could tell that it was people, but she didn't understand what the drawing was suppose to tell her. Did Bebe like random colors? Was she trying to teach her something?
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:55 pm

(*lurking because datastream is shit* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: