The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:41 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:42 pm

(Hai. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:43 pm

(Swan is never going to let Stone live down that attack, ever XD

Swan: I'm making you go in for a check every once a week from now on -m-)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:44 pm

(Nope. XP

Stone: omo" Okay...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:45 pm

(Swan: Also I remembered that I'm in a coma ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:46 pm

(Stone: oAo

Well, shit. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:50 pm

(XD Do you want to rp Tina and Minene meeting each other? XD

Swan: ^^'

Minene: =m=')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:53 pm

EJ hesitated outside of the bedroom, not wanting to bother them, but then he heard the sound of someone sitting upright. Deciding to get over it, he nudged the door open a little and whispered, "H-hello...?" If nobody answered he would just leave... This was silly, like he was a little kid... Right?

----

Shiloh turned her head to look over at Phillip, and saw a silhouette. That was better than seeing pretty much nothing. Overjoyed, she threw her arms around the drowsy otter and squeezed him tight.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:56 pm

(I just realized that Minene would be terrified of EJ because she would think his fluffy fur is meant to scare her off so that he looks bigger XD

Minene: Back! *raises her fists at EJ* Back I say!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Richard was just about to settle down to sleep again because he didn't really hear anything... For a moment, he wondered if it was Rachel getting up to get some water or something, as she wouldn't want to wake up EJ if he was asleep... However, that thought was debunked when the door was nudged open (it wasn't closed all the way), and the tall man heard EJ's tentative little voice, "Ezhay...?"

(Well, that IS the whole point of fur, really... Razz)

---

The sudden hug snapped Phillip out of his drowsy daze for the most part, and he blushed, before just returning the hug, "S-Shiloh...?" Somehow she had managed to accurately pick out where he was on the bed. "C-can you...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:07 pm

(True, but EJ is really fluffy XD

Minene: -n-')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:20 pm

I'm able to Skype if you want Blueh. ^w^ )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Wanting to just shrink and vanish, EJ stayed there in the doorway and ducked his head. He wiped at his face with the back of his hand, since some tears lingered. He whispered, "Yeah... It's me..."

----

"A little... It's blurry, but it's something..." Shiloh pressed her head against him, thrilled that she could at least somewhat see him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:21 pm

(Okay. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Minene very carefully took Bebe away from Greyson. This thing better not explode on me. she thought. She felt like her room was going to be the one that was covered in all sorts of traps. When Greyson left she started to talk. "So uh thing. Does this place have any poison gas in the air vents?" she asked. Her fur was still fluffed out because she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Richard slipped out of bed quietly, and stood up. He could hear Anna shifting a little, but he didn't really pay her much attention right now. The tall bat made his way over to EJ, and opened the door more, as EJ didn't bother opening it enough for him to get through. It sounded like he had been crying, especially when the cat wiped at his face like that, "Are you okay?"

---

"R-really?" Phillip hugged her tightly, and pressed a kiss to her lips, before pulling away after realizing what he just did. His face went red, but he sheepishly smiled, "I was really worried you weren't going to get better... Thank Aurora..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:38 pm

"No..." EJ mewed in response, his ears flopping down. He sniffled, trying not to cry again as he made a somewhat strange request. "There's nothing in my head, right...? C-can you check...?"

----

Shiloh was surprised by how openly affectionate he was, but certainly didn't mind it. She was just thrilled to have a little bit of eyesight. "I was, too... And even if I don't recover the whole way, at least I can see..." She nuzzled his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:39 pm

(Rp Chirpy?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 pm

(I'm out at a family thing so I'm poofy, but sure.

And Minene, Grey isn't smart enough to do that... Just saying.... XDDDD)

Bebe smiled, not really knowing what the kid was saying. She hid her face behind her bunny ears, then pulled them away like she was playing peek-a-boo. "Cha!"

Meanwhile, Greyson was stirring his soup and checking on the cake in the oven. He was very surprised at just how hateful the child seemed... It made him start second guessing his decision to accept her here. Tina would not feel comfortable at all.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:14 pm

(She doesn't know that XD)

"I will take that as a yes. I'm going to have to make a gas mask of some sort." Minene said and started to pet the top of Bebe's head. She decided to trust the chao since it wasn't exploding or trying to stab her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Bebe made a little purring noise, mimicking someone else she had heard. Then she leaned her head against the child's hand, liking the way she petted her. "Chao!" She fluttered up into the air, and went to retrieve the yellow kitten plush sitting on the bed. She held it up, offering it to Minene. "Cha!" The bulb on her head became a heart again.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:30 pm

"Are you telling me where a camera is?" she asked holding the kitten to get a better look at it. She felt so nervous in this place. She felt like this was all a big test and she was trying to pass it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Confused, the Chao poked at the kitten plush. "Cha! Chao!" She was supposed to hug and play with the toy, not just stare at it. Bebe didn't know why this child wasn't as much fun as the others... It was odd.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:50 pm

"What, is there something wrong with the toy? Are you warning me about something? I'm confused." Minene said tilting her head. She didn't understand what Bebe was trying to do. For a second she felt like asking Greyson, but then quickly and strongly decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:53 pm

(Chirp, I have a question. What does EJ mean by that? o3o"?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: