The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:54 pm

(It's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Shiloh was about to respond with a smart comment like 'I am physically unable to see them,' but she held it back and instead just made a slight face at his choice of words. The stoat sat still so he could dab at her eyes for her, replying, "Sure... I should have figured they'd be by after hearing about what happened."

(Hey Sil. ouo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(I did post for Tinson and Phillip... ouo")

Laura shuffled out of the room, going to the front door. She almost scowled when she saw Lance-- almost. "Yes...?" The little marten stood right in front of the doorway, blocking his way rather casually, though her head was level with his chest. Her fluffy hair was a mess, and her eyes a little sleepy since she had been so comfortable while relaxing with Roy.

"Oh...um...shit..." Lance said noticing that she looked really sleepy, "If this is a bad time I can stop by tomorrow...just needed to do a quick voltage check between this and Roy's nerves..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Phillip realized what he said after a moment, and mentally facepalmed. Goddammit.... I really have to work on that... "Yeah... Greyson nearly snapped my spine when he saw me..." Once he was done dabbing her eyes (at least for now), Phillip slipped her bandage around her head.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 pm

"Well, it's getting a little late and he's finally getting some sleep... and what the hell is a voltage check?" Laura was a little alarmed at the idea of him testing something electrical. She had never heard of little EJ needing to do that, but then she remembered he was some sort of electricity-related supernatural, so maybe he was able to figure it out subconsciously without the help of tests.

---

"Jeez... I guess they really were worried." It was hard for Shiloh to sit there and let Phillip take care of her like that... She was used to being the one taking care of him, not the other way around. Not sure how to feel about the situation, she reached out to grasp Phillip's hands as she carefully stood up, hoping she wouldn't make an idiot out of herself and step on something or whack her leg on the doorway. She had stepped on her own tail earlier, as much of a fail as that was.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 pm

He lifted the part in his hand, "This is the connector point for Roy's new leg. It runs off of the AC electrical current generated by the nerves from signals in the brain, rectifies it to DC that then powers the prosthetic...if Roy's nerves don't show continuity then I'll have to rewire this thing...and that'll put us behind. I do the voltage check to make sure it's working properly."

He smiled a little, "But if he's asleep that's fine, I can always do it tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Phillip helped her up, and stepped back so she had room, "Yeah... Tina didn't look so good though... She's okay now, though..." Thankfully, she was sitting down, but still a little pale in the face from shock, "She's with Greyson on the couch..." The otter started to lead her away, and helped the stoat through the doorway so she couldn't injure herself.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 pm

(*might try and write a scary story* How are you guys?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

(Tired...feeling kinda sick...want a hug...How bout you Sil?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 pm

(I'm doing ok *curls up in Ice's lap*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 pm

(I'm frankly feeling a little depressed... Monday therapy appointments make me think about all the things wrong in my life. *headdesk* And my internet keeps spazzing so I am agonizingly slow. oAo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

(I have been searching for my replacement nubs for my stylus for God knows how long. I know I have them, but I have no idea where I put them.

*hugs Chirp* It'll get better. </3)

Last edited by Blueleaf on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:40 pm

(*gives Chirpy kitty kisses*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm freaking tired as crap right now...doesn't help that I took 400mg of Ibprophine for the searing headache I had a minute ago...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 am

(*drags myself out of bed* ... *noms Poptart* Sugar... wake me up... please...

I dunno why I'm so sleepy. I like just woke up twenty minutes ago.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 am

(I don't know how you can sleep that late. o.o I woke up at 7:55am, and actually got out of bed at 8:30... ouo"

Anyway, hai. Good morning. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 am

(Well, I didn't really manage to fall asleep until one in the morning. I'm running out of my insomnia/anxiety medicine and can't get more until Saturday, when I see the doctor who gives it to me. So I'm having a hard time sleeping...

But yes, hai. And good morning. =u= )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am

(Oh... Well, nevermind...

Hai. ^^" I'm hoping to do something productive today, but I doubt it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 am

(My productivity of the day will be attempting to wash dishes. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 am

(That's no fun. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am

(Yeah, but they need done and I've been too sick to do them... I'm not feeling completely better yet but I can at least start with them. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:21 am

(Are you feeling better today?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:25 am

(A little. I'm not as bad as I was a few days ago, that's for sure.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:25 am

(That's good to hear. *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 am

(*hugs back, subtly glaring at the dishes waiting in the kitchen* Go away, dishes... eme

Shiloh: *literally laying on Phillip* Hold me...

I don't think she is giving him an option. XD

But I guess I will reply... e3e)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: