The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 pm

(For the lols)

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 BjSX5jc
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Celeste had noticed that it felt chilly, but didn't realize just how much until Ronnie draped a blanket over her shoulders. Her pale face got a little red when he settled next to her, and she smiled as she held the cup of water in her hands. She couldn't sign while holding things, so she hoped her smile said enough.

---

"I personally think you need to sit down and take a rest," Isaac replied, raising an eyebrow. The raccoon certainly did look a lot like his mother, being the only one of his siblings who looked more like her than like their father when it came to colors and markings. He didn't have the yellow eyes Terra, EJ, and Flare all shared, though, his instead being a shade of green, like his little niece Rosie's eyes. They inherited green eyes from Terra's mother.

"Anyways, I guess we can sit down and talk if it means you actually rest." The raccoon turned off his little tablet device, tucking it into a satchel bag at his side.

---

Meanwhile, Isaac's little brother was waking up from a much-needed rest. EJ opened his eyes a little, stretching as he laid flat on his pack. He would have moved around like he usually did while waking up, but all he managed was a little squirm, since Rachel was laying on them. The two had fallen asleep on the couch, and apparently stayed there instead of moving into a bedroom at some point. There was a blanket draped over them, as though Anna or Richard had decided to let them sleep there on the couch but wanted to cover them up. EJ yawned, draping an arm over Rachel and rubbing at her ears. "Rachel...? You awake yet?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm

(I have a headcanon that all versions of Roy (with super strength) go through pens like it's nothing... He would end up crushing them by accident or something while writing, and getting ink everywhere.)

"Mmn...." Rachel had been aware of her surroundings, but didn't want to get up yet...until she heard EJ's voice, and felt him rubbing at her ears. Her dark eyes opened, looking somewhat glossy, before she rubbed at her face, "I'm awake now...." And she felt refreshed. "'Ow long was I out...?" She didn't really care about the answer all that much as she cuddled EJ, her brown hair pretty much everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Amigo carefully pulled her a bit closer to him and then kissed the top of her head. Ronnie couldn't exactly blush, but he could glow. He was glowing a little bit. He rubbed the side of her arm with his thumb, he felt all cuddly when he was with Celeste like this.

---

"I've been resting for a while, besides it's good for me to stretch my legs and walk around a little bit." Flare explained. "If you really want me to I can sit down and rest a little bit." she added. Flare's golden eye was looking straight at him. "By the way do you know what happened to Matt?" she asked. She had to know if Sue told him or if he could see spirits that his mother or father told him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:59 pm

(Poor Roy... XDDDD)

"Apparently a long time... I think we just slept the night out here or something," EJ replied with another yawn, having no idea what time it was. He contentedly laid there while Rachel cuddled his skinny, fluffy torso. He purred a little, relaxing.

---

Never having been in a situation like that before, Celeste blushed even darker. She sipped a little at her water, though she was feeling incredibly sheepish while Ronnie cuddled her. Yeah, sure, she had cuddled with her sister and even Shay, but they were her sister and best friend, not her brand new first-time boyfriend. The little marten's face seemed to glow like Ronnie with the heat of her blush.

---

Isaac gave a crooked little smile, and then a bitter laugh. He scratched at his head, sighing, "I knew what was gonna happen to Matt before it ever did... He's always been a little unstable, and after seeing the way he fought against our father... Sue explained that the Sect is what worsened it, but he was always a bit on the temperamental side. But yes, I know. I'd rather not talk about it, unless someone finds a way to make him better." He chewed more furiously at his toothpick, making it snap. The raccoon then spit it out and pulled a new one out of a little package in his pocket, putting the end in his mouth and chewing at it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 pm

(Just because we need to make a fool out of him. And because you need to show his super strength besides from fighting. XD

P!Roy: >n>"

Oh don't worry. You don't get ink poisoning... You have to ingest multiple gel pens to.)

"Eet deedn't feel like zat long...." Not that it mattered to her. As long as she slept. Rachel did not dream, which was fine by her. She purred in response to EJ, and pulled the blanket close to her. The bat didn't remember a blanket being put on them... Papa probably put this here for us... "Not zat I'm really complaineeng...."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Ronnie gently ruffled her snow white hair a little bit so that it might not be as much as a blushy/glowing moment. 'Are you warm enough?' he signed. Ronnie hadn't cuddled with anyone, but his mother. He hadn't done that in such a long time granted she was dead, but if he could he would do it again. He was almost a little jealous of Celeste for having a family.

---

"I know if a way to make him a little bit better, but I'd need people with super strength to hold him down for a while. I never knew what he was like before though...anyways to a less touchy subject do you anything about your Tribal blood? Like my mother and my siblings or the tribe's name?" she asked and sat down. She did want to make Matt a little bit better by destroying the chip in his head with what was left of her fiery powers.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:24 pm

(GI party stared early. So at 1900 we start except for Fridays and we don't do it on Saturday so... meh. I'm now B hall's Laundry room Chief, if you fail your room inspection, you work for me during GI. >8] )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 pm

EJ rested there on his back, his fur fluffed out in a sleepy manner. He was content to lay there for as long as Rachel wanted to, just happy that she was relaxing instead of freaking out over everyone else. "How do you feel?"

----

Celeste nodded again; Ronnie felt incredibly warm because of what he was, so she was nice and toasty at the moment. The marten didn't know what was going through his head right now, but she smiled at him.

----

Isaac snorted, turning away as though to leave. "I don't wanna hear it. If you don't have anything else to talk about, then you can go get some rest without me so I can get back to work..." Unlike his brother, he wasn't all that open-minded to that kind of thing. He didn't give a shit about the Tribe, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm

"Bettair..." Rachel admitted, before adding onto it, "I mean, I feel well rested... Wheech ees a beauteeful feeleeng." She pressed her face against the cat's shoulder, her arms wound around him as she purred faintly again, "'ow are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Ronnie smiled back at Celeste. 'I heard that Laura moved in with Roy. Is it true?' he asked. He wanted to get to know his girlfriend's sister a bit more.

---

"I see that you don't care for my side of the family. I thought you might've liked to know while I'm still around, sorry to have been a bother to you." Flare said softly to her cousin and got up to leave. Her time was only three days away when Death came she would be weak, but she could fight it when it came to her. Hopefully she would win and that she would be far away enough for Winnie to not feel her pain.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 pm

(I DID IT! *squeals* I made Moemon work all by myself. ;7; I CAN USE TECHNOLOGY! *flipping out*

I found out how to use a ROM and a patch and two new applications to do it. I feel smart...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 pm

(*literally knows nothing about technology like that* o7o" *has no idea what you said*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:24 pm

(*has no idea either* 030''')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:25 pm

(I didn't know what any of it was, either... But I learned. NOW I WILL PLAY RORY'S POKEMON JOURNEY.

Rory: Yaaaaay! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm

(Wut? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 pm

(YAAAAAAAAY! o7o"

If I could code and make games or something, I would still totally make a Kolerin game... Even though I'm seeing it more as a 3-D open world RPG.... Like Xenoblade Chronicles. There would be main characters that you would get and unlock, but different versions of characters (P!Roy, etc.), that were even more secret characters. And then the ultimate secret characters would be us. It's kind of all over the place. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 pm

(IT IS SO KAWAII.

All the Pokemon... They are cute little anime things... SO CUTE.

Rory: DO YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:40 pm

(RORY WE ARE NOT BRINGING THAT OLD MEME BACK XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:25 am

(......)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 am

(*stares blankly at my TV screen* Oh my God.... I had my first game over on this file... I died to freaking Meta Ridley.... And I was really hoping for a no death run....

Roy: I 'ave to admit, you were doeeng pretty good.

Thanks? I mean, I was playing on the normal difficulty, too....

Roy: I don't even remembair 'ow many times you died when you first played Metroid Prime.

Me neither. omo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Aw Rory!!! ^^

Zero: Be safe out there... ;u; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 pm

(Rory: o7o *running around with little anthro Pokemon*

I love this ROM so much... XDDDDD

Oh dear. ouo" Dying is bad. You can do it, Blueh!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 pm

(Your charries name is Rory Chirpy...she has to get a scyther...or geninja...either of those works. :3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 pm

(I'm playing Emerald, soooo... o3o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: