The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:36 pm

(*shrug* Maybe some Lauroy still, and Scone? And maybe some Tinson? After that whole ordeal in the shower.... XD 

Tina: o//n//o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:39 pm

(Showers. Perfect for awkward. XD

Grey: >//~//<'

Alrighty. o3o I believe I posted last for Lauroy... You can respond, and in my next post I'll start the other stuff if you want, unless you have ideas for starting. XD But it's alright if you don't.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 pm

(Yep. XD

Tina: e//n//e" 

I don't, so go nuts. owo" Let me go find the last Lauroy post...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Laura pushed at Roy's face, making a face. "Don't tease me!" She then chuckled a bit, not exactly sure what he said but knowing it had been something trollish, because this was Roy they were talking about. She then laid her head down on his shoulder, content to just lay there on him for a moment. "But yes... I value pretty much everything about you, in one way or another..."
Roy made a bit of a face as well when Laura pushed at his cheek, and shied away from her hand. However, the bat couldn't help but grin still, especially because his girlfriend ended up chuckling anyway. His arms wound around her again after she rested her head against his shoulder, "Zank you, I guess. Especially seence zere ees significantly less me. And don't forget zat you're eemportant to me, too. You 'ave no idea."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 pm

(Alrighty. ouo *patiently waits*

Greyson: >//~//o" ... I'm so sorry, Tina...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:49 pm

(She secretly liked it. eue 

Tina: O//n//O")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:09 pm

(Much awks lol.

A shower scene is going to end up happening with Jonah and Roxy...considering his cybernetics and that he has to remove them to shower...

Jonah: >/////< Shut up Pluto

How do you feel about that Roxy?! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:11 pm

(YES IT WILL! eue 

Roxy: U-um.... O/////O")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:18 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:18 pm

(Hallo. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:20 pm

(Oh gawd, Tina... XDDD

Greyson: O//A//O!)

Laura hugged Roy tightly, her arms around his neck. She listened for any sound of him purring, since she adored it and couldn't help but listen. As she laid there on him, she nuzzled his neck and told him, "I won't forget... You wanting to live with me is quite the reminder."

---

Elsewhere in the infirmary, Scotty was waking up from a nice long sleep. He ached all over, still, but was a little less disoriented when he opened his eyes and took a look around his room. He vaguely recalled having some sort of dream, but he couldn't remember any details about it, so he let it go as he instead turned his attention to the hybrid laying next to him. The sheep gently rubbed at Stone's bright orange hair with one hand, his arm feeling a bit heavy but not as weak and shaky as earlier. "Benjy...? You awake?"

---

Meanwhile, Greyson was trying to figure out a dilemma. Phillip wouldn't be staying with them anymore, so... did that mean he was supposed to go back to his own bedroom? Or would Tina want him to stay with her? The hybrid wasn't exactly sure how to bring up that question, so he just quietly mulled over it as he did a rather girly thing; baking muffins. Yes, muffins. He even wore an apron and oven mitts.

(Tina will never have to worry about being a housewife... XDDDD

Greyson: Excuse me, but my muffins are fantastic. -//m//-' And Tina needs to eat breakfast even on the mornings she has to go to the workshop, so why not make her something she can just grab and go?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:21 pm

(SILFURRRR! *tackles*

Hehe, hai guys!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:24 pm

(Hello owo Hey Chirpy can we have Scotty and Swan meet? Swan is ok now and she's most likely going to visit him and then make fanfics afterwards XD

Also idk why, but I randomly feel like Tina or Grey would adopt one of the kids so hat they could be an older sister/brother to them ^^; especially Grey would do that in my head for some reason. I really don't know why, I just feel like he would. Tina might, but that's most likely a slim chance ^^'''''''''''''''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:33 pm

(Hurhurhur.... eue)

Roy purred faintly, mostly out of habit, and he really didn't notice it all that much, before replying, "Good... Ze same goes for me, too, so we're boz good on zat..." The bat trailed off, and was silent for a moment, besides his faint purring, before asking, "How are Celeste and Shay, anyway...?" The marten hadn't said much about them, and the bat was mildly curious, even though he still didn't really like Shay all that much. 

---

Stone had been asleep.... But Scotty rubbing at his head like that woke him up. The hybrid grumbled, before lifting his head and rubbing at his face-- the bruise like bags under his eyes were still present, "'m up..." He looked groggy and disorientated, especially when he looked around the room, since this was not his bedroom. He didn't remember falling asleep on Scotty... Until now. 

---

(Nope. She won't. XD I don't think she wanted to be one, either. 

Tina: o///e")

Tina, not knowing what was going on through Greyson's head at the moment, honestly didn't mind the fact that they went to sleep together. The way that the hybrid curled around her made her feel safe, especially since the darkness of her room scared her a little (as childish as that sounded). The otter walked into the kitchen after changing her clothes from her pyjamas, as she was going to the workshop today, and looked at Greyson in confusion, "Greyson.... What are you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

(Tina: A-adoption....? o///o" 

That would actually be kind of cute.... But I honestly don't know.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:37 pm

(Didn't Jonah and Storm accidentally bust through the roof of the infirmary into Roxy's room last...?

Jonah: xnx" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:37 pm

(Yeah.... ouo" 

Roxy: oAo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm

(Okay! *typy typy typy* o3o)

Jonah lay there face down on the floor groaning as he tried to catch his breath which had been knocked clean out of him while Storm sat on the edge of the opening in the roof looking down at her master.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Roxy, who had been sitting on the edge of her bed and about to get up, suddenly jumped and squawked when Jonah suddenly fell through the roof. She stared at him, her fur fluffed out of fear and surprise, "J-Jonah?!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:44 pm

(Yeah it would be cute, but it is also just an idea as well. ^^'''')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:46 pm

(Maybe not necessarily adopt, but just take them in and care for them. Greyson would dote even more, and seem more girly for doting over a kid... XDDD Anyways, Swan can walk into Scotty's room in the infirmary to see him and Stone, if she wants. o3o They've met once or twice, but never really hung out or been around each other for an extended period of time.

Random, but... Sasha wants to hook up with someone. e3e Probably another girl. And maybe not for a long-term relationship. XD So yeah. Pluto pointed out that Sasha hasn't gone roving around for a while and it's time she found a lover, be they male or female. Keep in mind that Sasha is around 21 years old, so she won't be getting with any teens... I've been contemplating who she might go after. e3e I know Sil's tossed a few characters at her, but the one she likes the most is Pippa, who is kind of dating her brother... XDDDD)

---

Laura sighed a bit at that question, then replied honestly. "Well, Celeste is doing alright. Apparently she and Ronnie have been hanging out, saying they're dating, but haven't done anything that would make me wanna break his face... Shay has been less than okay. He took care of me when I was sick, but otherwise seems to avoid being at home... Maybe he's trying to regain a little independence after relying on me for so long, but it's a little hard to see him do it. It still feels like he's so fragile right now, even if he doesn't seem like it..."

---

Scotty pulled Stone's head back down, giving him a kiss on the forehead and nuzzling him a little. "Et's okay, laddy, you can stell sleep ef you need to... I dedn't know you were stell tired." He himself felt too sore to even sit up, nevermind stand, walk around, or do anything. 

---

Looking up at Tina when she walked into the room, Greyson replied, "Making muffins..." He didn't seem to be embarrassed about being seen while wearing an apron and oven mitts, not feeling that these things were overly feminine, in his personal opinion. Grey was not sexist in the smallest way, believing that men and women could have equal and similar roles in life. If Tina preferred engineering to housework, that was fine with him. He personally enjoyed housekeeping, and it gave him reassurance that things were done correctly if he did them himself.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roxy, who had been sitting on the edge of her bed and about to get up, suddenly jumped and squawked when Jonah suddenly fell through the roof. She stared at him, her fur fluffed out of fear and surprise, "J-Jonah?!"

Through his wheezing he managed to get out two words.

"Can't...breathe..." he gasped
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:53 pm

(Friend: >8} YUS!

Pippa: oAo''' I'm not into girls! *hides behind Chase*

XD

I have Vera who is a lesbian, but she's mute. I have my little cute bat Calvin. I know she's not going to like Paris so she's out of the question XD

Minene: oAo' *hides behind her brother*

Sam: *is still not doing great* ^^'

Beth: owo

Nhean: Only if my sister comes with me!

Nakiya: Aw Nhean <3

Aaralyn: T~T I have too many foster parents.)

There was a little knock on Scotty's door. Swan wanted to come and visit the sheep to see how he was doing, she had no idea what her brother was cuddling him and slept with him. She also held some flowers in her hand, she picked them from the forest and hoped Scotty would like them. She wanted to try and get to know her brother's boyfriend more.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:58 pm

(Oh my God Sasha..... XD

My characters are out of the question. o3o" But who are you thinking of?)

Roy looked a little surprised when Laura told him about the apparent relationship between Ronnie and Celeste, before it faltered when she mentioned about Shay. Not knowing really about his crush on Celeste, Roy replied, "I know.... Buht you should geeve 'im some space. I know zat 'e cares for you-- 'ell, 'e doesn't like me zat much for dateeng you because of eet, buht I'm sure 'e weell come around eventually. 'E's a teenagair.... Buht I'm not one to really say much." 

---

Stone curled up and cuddled Scotty after the sheep pulled him down again. He didn't notice the knock from his sister on the door, and yawned, before letting himself drift off again. The hybrid purred faintly, very much content on just cuddling him. 

---

The otter smiled a little at the sight of Greyson wearing an apron and oven mitts-- she didn't really think it looked girly on him, but it was just amusing to see. Then she asked a question, "What for?" Not knowing they were for her mostly, she just assumed he felt like baking right now. "Either way, they smell really good..." Her stomach rumbled at the thought, and she looked rather sheepish. 

---

Roxy looked like a deer in headlights, and failed to come up with something to do, other than stare at Jonah like he had six heads. Ruth is gonna kill him! And how the hell did he fall through the ceiling!? 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:59 pm

"Master...? Are you alright?" Storm asked finally hopping down.

"No..." he groaned his voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: