The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:35 pm

(Oh god not the "I dunno what do you wanna do?" thing! XD Just being here is helping.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 pm

(Hmmmmm... e3e I'm not sure... I'm trying to draw Aarani right now though. ouo And we talked about maybe doing some Relliot.

Okay, Sil, lemme think up a post now. e3e *tries to decide which characters to use*

And I must do this. *tackles Pluto over and hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 pm

(Hmmm.... Some Relliot would be nice. o3o Especially with Isaac.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

(*is drawing some more*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:54 pm

(EEP! *Is tackled and hugged* ouo Hi there... o3o *steals a quick kiss from Chirpy* o//u//o

Zero: DAW!!!

>////< Zee...Staaaaaaahp...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 pm

(Shhhhh, ignore him... I gotchu... *holds Pluto tightly and makes faces at Zero, teasing him* Pluto loves me more than youuuu! ;p Hehehe...)

Maude left Shiloh and Phillip back at the apartment, bringing little Jasper with her to check on the orphans. Someone had spent the night with them, and they reported that the kids seemed to have been having bad dreams and kept waking up in the middle of the night. Maude sighed, not sure what to do... the kids weren't very little anymore, but they weren't old enough to really be able to get through things like that on their own. Maude honestly just didn't know how to take care of a child that age yet; her own son was only half their age! Carrying Jasper into the orphanage, Maude called out, "I'm back, and I brought Jasper with me."

----

Shay was on his way to deal with the little kid who was apparently too scared to speak to anyone. The other healers seemed to think he was good with kids just because he got little baby Bianca to trust him... and so now he was apparently stuck as the kid guy. He sighed as he walked into the room where the kid was, already annoyed though he tried not to show it. "Hey, little squirrelly kid... I'm here to check up on you."

----

Meanwhile, Ruth was on her way to tell the Brodeurs something interesting... She had just reunited the Wycliffs, and was now bringing young Elliot back to the Brodeurs' place. Sue and Isaac were still spending some time together, apparently to introduce him to her children, but Elliot himself needed a bit of space from it. He honestly seemed to be in a bit of shock, happy and stunned at the same time, and Ruth decided to bring him back to the Brodeurs' for some peace and quiet.

The mouse brought the cat with her down the hallways, holding onto one of his skinny arms as she paused in front of the Brodeurs' door and knocked. She then looked up at her fluffy-furred companion and smiled at him, "I'll be sure to help your brother get settled, and you two can spend more time catching up... It's good he and Sue are getting some time, too, and now you can tell the Brodeurs about it."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Zero: I know. I just love messing with him about it *is launched out of a catapult that came out of no where* WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! *flies away*

ouo *clings to Chirpy* So I'm done brooding thankfully. I had a relatively good day...but apparently most of the Squadron didn't show up for PT this morning even though the weather was dog crap...so I dunno what our NCO is going to do... *hides with Chirpy under blankets* You'll help me right? ono )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 pm

(Oh God.... XD I'm just waiting for when Isaac thinks that Roy is a girl. I'm just waiting. 

Roy: eme)

Rachel was the one that answered the door-- she didn't really know who it was, but had an idea. She didn't know how much longer EJ would stay with Chase, and apparently he wasn't anymore when she saw him standing outside the door with Ruth. She looked relieved to see him, especially since he seemed almost giddy. "Ey.... Whaht's goeeng on?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm

(Zero: *voice slowly fades in* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *Sees where he's heading* HI ROY! *crashes through the roof and lands on top of Roy by accident* *is now unconscious* xnx

o-o...My bad dude...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

"Hey cheetah lady and smaller cheetah!" Nhean greeted while he continued to chase his tail. After a minute he finally caught it. "Gotcha!" he added.

"H-hello Maude and Jasper." Nakiya said tiredly with a yawn. She stretched out her wings and started hover in the air for a little bit to keep her awake.

"Hey!" Beth called from her bed with a bit smile.

---

The little skunk child whimpered in fear when she saw the bat. She looked at him with fearful eyes, like he was going to take something from her. Healers had tried taking off her eye patch so she quickly moved her hands over her eye patch so that Shay couldn't take it away. If Shay got too close she wouldn't hesitate to spray him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 pm

(Roy: ?! *is mostly unscathed* DO YOU BLOODY MIND?! *shoves Zero off him* 

Oh my God... XD Well, that's one way to land.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Zero: *flops off of Roy still out cold* xnx

Jonah: How think of a skull does he have?

Lance: Quite.

Jonah: ...? ono Will he be alright?

Lance: Yeah this happens a lot...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 pm

(Roy: *facepalms* You 'ave to be kiddeeng me.... 

Rachel: Zat's got to 'urt. eme 

....how often DOES this happen? o.o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Lance: About as often as you might think Blueh.

Jonah: Really?!

Lance: His record without being shot out of a catapult was a week...before Pluto got fed up and launched him...it's been happening a lot recently since he and Chirpy started Skyping...and pseudo-dating.

Gee Lance thanks. ./////.

Zero: xnx *still out cold*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:39 pm

(Oh wow....'

Roy: Where een ze 'ell deed you even GET a cannon? 

It's a little something called author powers. 

Roy: Case een point. >_>' )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:45 pm

It's a catapult. Much less noise. Let's the other's sleep at night when I decided to be a renegade.

*is a total renegade in Magic: The Gathering* XP

Lance: The one phenomenon that even science can't explain...author powers...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:51 pm

(Tina: Nope.... 

I don't even understand it sometimes! Does it technically mean we're Gods or something? 

Roy: Well.... You DO pretty much create evairyzeeng.... And control evairyone. You made me say zat. And zat. You get me? 

Yeah, I get it. 

Roy: You're not exactly omniscience, buht close enough.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 pm

(Sorry for being poofy. XD But yes, it'll be hilarious when Isaac thinks Roy is a girl at first glance.)

EJ promptly walked away from Ruth and right over to Rachel, wrapping his arms around her with surprising force, holding her very tightly. He pressed his head against her, overwhelmed by what had just happened back to the infirmary. "I... I just... I just saw..."

Ruth let out a sigh, smiling at Rachel and explaining, "The last of the Wycliff siblings has finally shown himself. Today we met Isaac. He is apparently one of the pilots who has brought us our foreign aid supplies."

---

"Good morning," Maude replied in her soft, gentle voice she always seemed to speak in no matter how she was feeling. The young mother still held Jasper, since he seemed to be refusing to be put down at the moment, but she did pay attention to the other children. "I heard you didn't sleep well last night... Well, I have something that might cheer you up. People brought boxes of things here today, including some toys, new clothes, and more blankets. I was thinking we'd all go down to the storage room and I'd let you each pick some clothes and a toy. How does that sound?"

---

Shay didn't even so much as mention the eyepatch. He instead just sat down in a chair and let out a tired sigh, looking exhausted... like he hadn't slept in a week and then just got run over by a bus. He then just closed his eyes and rested for a moment, not saying anything to the little kid or even looking at her... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 pm

(It's okay. ^^" And I know. o3o 

Roy: I'm goeeng to pretend zat zis will not 'appen.)

Rachel looked confused, especially since EJ was looking more overwhelmed than giddy... And his grip around her was rather tight. She returned the embrace, and looked over to Ruth, thankful for an explanation. The said explanation baffled her, and she gawked at Ruth like she had six heads, or suddenly grew a foot, "Y-you....?" Having only heard of Isaac a few times, she was in the dark, but knew it was a big deal, "R-really...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:18 pm

"I'd like that!" Nhean said excitedly and went to the cheetah's side, being careful to not bump into anything.

"Let's go!" Beth said and ran to Maude's side.

Nakiya yawned and fluttered over to the grown cheetah. She was doing to her best to keep herself awake.

---

"Hm?" said the little skunk, she soon got curious and her head tilted to the side. She didn't know that he needed sleep, she was wondering why he just sat there. He didn't bring any food, but he wasn't trying to get close to her. She almost thought that he was trying to trick her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 pm

(Pfft, be a good sport, Roy. eue *pokes him*)

Ruth nodded, smiling up at the confused bat. "Yes. He's been right under our noses all this time, just outside the country... And he's a rather nice young man, I'd say. A bit on the, er... Well, he's related to both Sophia and Elliot and and an odd combination. You'll understand when you meet him. Right now he's with Sophia." She even called Sue by her barely-known full name, Sophia.

---

"Alright..." Maude couldn't help but notice that one of the children was very tired. She hadn't fully remembered their names yet, and they had some pretty difficult ones as it was. "Kiya, why don't you stay here and get some rest? I can take you down later, just the two of us, if you'd like."

---

Shay sighed through his nose, leaning his head back against the chair. He could sense the kid staring at him, and he mumbled quietly, "I'm tired... I have to take care of three people all by myself. Two of them are big like me, but they're just as needy as the little baby I also watch after..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 pm

(Roy: eme No. And stop pokeeng me.)

Still looking confused, the bat nodded slightly, as she understood some of where Ruth was going at, "Oh, I see... Zank you for ze information... I would love to met 'im, if I can get ze chance." Hopefully, Roy as well.... Especially the fact that she was Isaac's little brother's girlfriend. Inwardly, she wondered what Isaac would think of her, and tried to push it out of her head. She was just making more stress for herself, which could be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 pm

"It's Nakiya and I would like that, but they could get scared." the hybrid replied.

"D-don't worry sis! I can take care of Beth if she gets scared!" Nhean quickly offered.

Nakiya gave a tired smile. "What about you though?" she asked.

"Then I can take care of him!" Beth said.

---

M-more grown up strangers! Are they his gang? Are they going to come here?! A baby...is it his? I-I don't understand! the little skunk thought. She was beginning to feel more afraid, that the two grown up were his gang and that they would get her and hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:06 pm

(I'll steal Laura's paaants if you be a good sport... eue

Laura: What?! *runs* oAo')

Ruth nodded, then said, "Alright, I'll be heading back to make sure the supplies are taken care of properly. Take care, you two... I'm sure Isaac will be looking forward to seeing you later." The mouse walked off, back to business.

EJ was still holding onto Rachel, unable to let go. He just couldn't believe what was happening in his life at the moment; good and bad meshed together into a complicated puzzle of feelings he needed to work out... but his brother was back! That cast a shadow over the rest of his thoughts, smothering them for the moment.

---

"They're big enough to handle themselves," Maude told her. Honestly, she thought it was strange that two big kids like them, who were only a year younger than Nakiya, were so dependent on her. It just wasn't right. Whoever used to take care of them did a less than good job...

---

"Being a doctor can be hard..." Shay kept mumbling, not even opening his eyes. "I mean, I barely know these people and yet I have to help them get up and walk... They're not in very good shape. And then there's the baby. She's got no parents, like you... So I guess she kinda needs me more than the others. She's so little she needs a bottle... her name is Bianca..." He yawned, his body slowly relaxing. "I gave her that name... Bianca Alanna... she's funny, y'know? Babies can be so silly... she just smiles at everything..."

His head sort of rolled to the side as he began going limp. "And she makes these noises at me, like she's talking... but I don't understand a word. But I know what she means, sorta... she really likes me, and cares, in her own little babylike way... it's nice. D'you think it's weird that right now one of my best friends is a baby? Heh... it kind of is, but I guess I'm kind of in the same boat as she is... kind of just alone. No family... friends I barely see... It's lonely... but... that's... that's okay... I can be lonely... It's not like it really matters..." His voice was now very quiet, almost impossible to hear.

The bat started to mumble something else, but he was dozing off, mostly asleep now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

(OH MY GOD XD 

Roy: E-eh?! O////O

I mean.... I think P!Roy's already had them stolen on more than one occasion.... ouo 

P!Roy: DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS! e////e

Oi! I was just rereading the first chapter of Pantheon! SHUSH!)

Rachel watched Ruth off, before turning her attention back to EJ. He didn't seem like he wanted to let her go anytime soon, not that she complained all that much. It was just awkward, as she was standing in the doorway still, "E-Ezhay...? Are you okay....? Can you let go of me so I can close ze door, and zen we can zhust seet on ze couch....?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: