The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:47 pm

(Avvie change! o7o

Sorry, Roy. XD I'll cheer you up with an awkward, flirty Laura later.)

Isaac awkwardly cleared his throat, feeling bad for calling Roy a girl. Now that he heard his voice, it was clear that he was male... the hair just threw him off for a second. The raccoon then explained, "W-well, yeah... I'm Isaac. I came from the East with my airship and crew to bring the supplies, and a lady named Ruth happened to hear my last name and just about flipped out. So, here I am..."

Mako squealed when Rachel put him down on Roy's lap, and promptly flopped face-first down onto him, hugging the bat's torso. He then looked up at him with big cyan eyes, saying in his little voice, "The stripey man says he my uncle... but Uncle Lelliot is my uncle..." He didn't understand that he had more than one uncle, since he had never met Isaac before.

Sue still held Rosie, fixing the little girl's snowy white hair. The young mother herself was starting to get a decently round stomach now as she got along in her pregnancy, making it a bit awkward to try to hold one of the twins with her belly there, but she managed.

----

Upon being shaken like that, Shay startled awake. He was even more startled to find himself face-to-face with Sandi. He yelped and jolted upright, awkwardly scrambling off the bed and thumping onto the floor. "What the hell?!"

----

Maude frowned. He likely has cataracts... I'll have to take a look later, if he lets me. Perhaps we can surgically fix them, at least a little, so he can at least see people's faces when he wants to... It was somewhat creepy that Nhean couldn't see the faces of the people he met, when he wasn't actually blind.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:56 pm

(Yaaaaay! o7o 

Roy: o//~//o"

Hehehe..... Uncle Lelliot..... XD) 

Roy was distracted from Isaac for a moment when Rachel plopped Mako onto his lap, and he couldn't help but smile a little as he said, "Well, yes, 'e ees. Isaac and Ezhay are boz your uncles. You can 'ave more zan one uncle." The bat then shifted his attention to Isaac again, "Ruz 'ad a good reason why to fleep out. You Wycliffs were pretty much evairywhere." He didn't dare say anything about Matthew-- he wasn't even sure if Isaac knew that Matthew just....went crazy.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:11 pm

(eue

Laura: o//m//o')

Isaac chuckled a little, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, there's quite a few of us... and from what I hear, I have a cousin I've never met, too. Sue was explaining all this chaos to me just a few minutes ago, before we decided to come meet the lot of you."

Mako nuzzled Roy affectionately, but he was very aware of Richard sitting nearby... As in close enough to probably touch him if he wanted. The toddler didn't know why he was scared of Roy's father, he just was. The little hybrid child watched Richard warily as he leaned against Roy's chest.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 pm

"Uncle Essc!" Rosie said, she tried to pronounce his name a bit better. She was still working on it, she already kind of liked Issac. Unlike her brother, Rosie trusted people very easily. She gave a little giggle when her mother was fixing her hair.

---

"A-are you ok?" Sandi asked when he fell down. She was blushing like mad right now.

---

"I can tell you're frowning cheetah lady. What's wrong?" Nhean asked. His tail had stopped wagging as he grew very serious.

"Nhean I'm sure everything's fine, she's just thinking about something. How much farther until we reach the clothes?" Beth asked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:43 pm

(Hurhurhur..... 

Roy: x/////x")

"Oh, you mean Flare.... Yeah, zat entire zing was like a keeck to ze face when we first found out... She's not really een zat good condition at ze moment...." Roy replied, and tried to not let his dislike for the cat show through. He saw the look on Rachel's face, before she realized that he was just being polite, and just kept quiet. 

Richard had finally noticed Mako looking at him warily as the little toddler sat on Roy's lap. The hybrid was probably one of the only kids Roy could be decently well with. He blinked, and kept quiet, even though it still kind of bothered him that Mako was afraid of him. 

Anna noticed this, and smiled a little, "Aw, Mako.... He's not mean. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 pm

(Blueh you want to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:55 pm

(What do you want to do?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:55 pm

"N-no, I'm not okay!" Shay was clearly very flustered, and hurriedly got to his feet; maybe a little too fast, because his feet were tangled up in the blanket. He stumbled backwards, tripping over the blankets and falling backwards. He fell against the side of Alpha's bed, striking the back of his head on the wooden frame. The sound of his head hitting it was loud enough to make it clear that it hurt. The bat fell silent after smacking his head like that, aside from a faint hiss of pain as he hunched forward, sitting in a ball on the floor and wrapping his arms around his head as pain resonated through his skull. After a moment of tense silence, the bad said in a quiet, tense voice, "A-ow..."

----

"It's Maude, sweetie. And I'm just thinking about something I'll need to do later. Here, the clothing storage room is right here. I'd like you each to pick a couple of outfits, since you don't really have anything aside from what you're wearing right now. I'll see if I can find some new socks for Jasper..." She plucked up her little boy again, carrying him as she went to look at the clothes.

----

"We'll go visit Flare once we get some news on her condition," Sue assured everyone, then noticed the way the Brodeurs were treating little Mako. Honestly, she still wondered how such a sensitive, scared kid came out of her womb. It made no sense. "Here, this is watcha gotta do with him." She walked over, plucking up Mako off of Roy and sitting him on Richard instead. "He'll cry for a minute, but then he'll get over it. It's called tough love, sweetheart."

Mako was already making those huffing I-am-going-to-start-screaming noises when his mother picked him up, and by the time he was sitting on Richard, he had started bawling. He squealed and reached for Sue, only to be ignored. The little hybrid child wailed, fat tears running down his round little face.

Isaac and EJ just stood there a bit awkwardly, not sure whether to tell Sue to pick him up so he would stop screaming... But sure enough, their sister was right. After a minute of horrible crying, he started to quiet down; his wails softened into whimpers and sniffles, though his big eyes were still filled with tears that kept running down his face. He stared around the room as though wondering why anyone would victimize him like that, but nothing bad had happened, really... Richard wasn't yelling at him or pulling his hair, or anything like that. Mako sat there, his lip trembling, but he seemed to be finished with his panic attack. He looked up at Richard, his face a mess from his sudden crying fit, but now he had the courage to speak to the bat, making a quiet request, "... Tissue?"

"Well, that's one way to teach him..." Isaac shrugged a little, still finding it hard to believe that Sue was a mother now. She was already going to have her third child, for Aurora's sake!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:15 pm

(Oh God..... XDDD Poor Mako..... Poor Richard, too.)

Roy was about to grab for Mako, but he stopped. The whole idea seemed a little unfair in Mako's favour, but he hoped that he would only cry for a minute before calming down was true. He saw a look in his father's eyes that just screamed: 'Oh shit.' Not that his father would swear out loud. 

The whole minute that Mako was crying was probably one of the longest minutes he had ever had to go through. He was more stunned into silence as he tried to figure out what to do, but thank Aurora that Sue was right about him stopping. Eventually, he calmed down a little as well, before obediently reaching over to grab a tissue box (it was a smart move to have that there, he had to give tips to the healers). The older bat pulled one out, before going to dab the toddler's face. He didn't say anything, and really had no idea what to say. Neither Roy or Rachel were like this growing up, so he didn't exactly know what to do in that situation. 

"Definitely...." Roy commented, his ears now standing more upright because Mako's crying was rather loud, unless it was just because he had sensitive ears. "Eet worked, zough...." Thank Aurora... 
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:16 pm

(Maybe some Nalt fluffs.)

"S-Shay!" Sandi said and ran over to the bat instinctually pulling him closer to her. "Where do you hurt?" she asked him her eyes round with worry.

---

"Ok!" Beth said and picked two outfits. One was a cute light pink shirt with a pink and black checkered pattern on the skirt. The other one was a bright yellow dress with sunflowers on it.

Nhean had a hard time seeing the clothes, but with some help from Beth he was able to pick two outfits. One was a light grey shirt with black jeans and the other was a orange shirt with white shorts.

---

Flare wasn't one to sit around and wait for people to come to her, she was easily able to escape from the infirmary. The closest place was Roy's so she decided to check and see if her family was there, she was going to actually try to be polite and not barge in for once. Instead she knocked on the door like any normal person.

---

When she saw and heard her brother crying Rosie wiggled around a lot, she was trying to get to her brother, she didn't like it when he was upset. When he quieted down though she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:18 pm

(Sure. owo" What should we do with them?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:19 pm

(Maybe they can finally admit their feels for each other and become a true couple? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:19 pm

(Sure. o3o" Where should they meet? And who should start?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:23 pm

(I can start and I guess at Malt's place.)

Malt was doing better after the last couple of days, she wasn't so worried about Nick anymore. She still kept thinking about him though, she twiddled her robotic thumbs. She didn't know if she should go meet him and tell her feelings. She had these feelings for a while now and she was sure he liked her back. She was trying to practice a little bit, "Nick there is something vary important that I need to ask you. Vill you go out with me? No that's too strong." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:30 pm

"Nick? Are you okay? You're acting funny." Nate tapped the said fox on the shoulder, which snapped him out of his daze as he sat at the kitchen table. "You're blushing, too. Are you sick? Should I take you to the infirmary?" The meerkat pressed a hand to Nick's forehead, as he searched for the non-existent fever. 

"What? No, I'm okay." Nick pushed Nate's hand off his face, and felt kind of confused. He hadn't noticed that he had just stared off into space like that until Nate pointed it out to him. He was just thinking of Malt.... Which made his face flush again. 

"Are you sure?" Nate could see the blush clearly on the white fox's face, "It won't take long!" 

"No, Nate, I'm not sick." 

"Them why is your face all red?" 

"It's...complicated."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 pm

"Come on Malt, just go and tell him your feelings...wait what if that Nate is there. I can't tell him if he's there it vould be too avkard! I should just tell him to come to my place alone...or I can try and set Nate up vith someone." Malt said trying to figure out which one of the options would be best.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:37 pm

(Setting Nate up with someone.... Oh my God.... XD)

"What do you mean 'it's complicated'?!" 

"Just.... I don't know how to explain it...." 

"You have a crush on someone, don't you?! Who's the girl of guy?" 

Nick's face went all red again when Nate just nailed his problem right on the head. He combed his fingers through his hair, now feeling nervous and on the spot. Shit! Am I that easy to read?! "Um...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:37 pm

(But now Mako will hopefully not be so scared... ouo" He's gotta learn that Richard isn't poisonous or something. XD

Poor Shay right now, though... hitting his head... That's what you get for freaking out just because you fell asleep next to Sandi! It was your own fault!

Shay: *in a very bad mood now*)

Sniffling a little, Mako let Richard wipe off his face, then leaned against the bat. Apparently he wasn't scared of him anymore, instead just being a bit upset after his hysterical moment, and frankly a little tired. He let out a sigh, needing a moment to sulk and recover from his fit.

"It's alright, Rosie," Sue adjusted her grip on her daughter, who got all fidgety when her brother cried. "He's fine, just being silly. It's good my kids don't waltz up to strangers and say hi, but Mako can be ridiculous when it comes to being afraid of people he knows. He's got to get over it eventually, or he'll be scared of everything."

EJ went and sat at the foot of Roy's bed, changing the topic as he asked somewhat timidly, "How are you feeling?"

Isaac heard a knock at the door and turned to answer it, though he had no idea who the redhead standing outside was. "Uh... hi?" He noticed she looked a bit beat up, so he asked, "Oh, you're a patient here? You need help getting to your room? Here, you look like you're going to fall over..." He reached out to offer her his arm to lean on.

---

"My head, where else do you think?!" Shay snapped, but didn't pull away from Sandi because his head was seriously hurting. It even made his eyes ache, and stunned him. He doubted he could get up right now if he tried, so he just sat there and took a moment to recover from the sudden strike to the head. He didn't think he had a concussion, but it was hard to tell when he was the one injured. There was a little bit of blood, which stood out as bright red in his near-white hair, but that was because he had likely cut himself a little on the edge of the wooden frame.

---

(Not really sure what else to do with Maude and the kids... ouo" I feel bad, but it's a little boring.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Setting Nate up with someone.... Oh my God.... XD)

"What do you mean 'it's complicated'?!" 

"Just.... I don't know how to explain it...." 

"You have a crush on someone, don't you?! Who's the girl of guy?" 

Nick's face went all red again when Nate just nailed his problem right on the head. He combed his fingers through his hair, now feeling nervous and on the spot. Shit! Am I that easy to read?! "Um...."

(*pushes Raine in* o7o?! Idiot plus idiot equals TRUE LOVE. XDDDDDDD *bricked*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 pm

(Sandi: N-no it was my fault I woke him up! oAo')

"No I'm fine, I'm just looking for someone. Is EJ here?" Flare asked she could tell from the moment she saw him that he was Issac it wasn't that hard since he looked a lot like Terra. So you have all of your siblings with you again eh EJ? she thought. Normally she hated to show weakness, but she did take his offer to lean on his arm. She was going to do her best to try and be nice for once.

---

"I don't know maybe your feet since you slipped." Sandi replied and reached for some bandages while keeping the bat close to her. She carefully wrapped it around his scratch, she wanted to stop the bleeding just in case. When she was done she wrapped to arms around him in some sort of hug. She thought that Shay would push her away, but she would at least try to give some comfort to his pain.

---

(Maybe Maude could suggest that they go and play outside with her son.)

---

Malt decided to just call Nick for now, she called his phone and waited for him to pick up. She hoped that Nate wouldn't try to butt in or something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 pm

(YAAAAAAAAY! o7o IDIOT LOVE! 

Nate: o3o?)

Inwardly thankful that Mako let him wipe off the child's face without anymore complications, Richard just sat with him, not minding being used as a teddy bear, so long as the child didn't cry again. 

"Rachel was like that." Anna spoke up, which made the said bat look sheepish, "The fact that she could teleport made everything a bit more panicky when we couldn't find her." She turned to her daughter, "I swear, you've given us plenty of chances to have heart attacks, and I'm surprised neither of us actually had one." 

Roy didn't pay much attention to the conversation as he said to EJ, "Well.... Decently okay, I guess. Besides being crippled. Ze 'ealairs are letteeng me out soon, so zat's a relief.... I would razair not 'ave to be stuck 'ere readeeng."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Nick's phone saved the said fox's ass, and he wasted no time answering it so he could have a few spare minutes to not talk to Nate about his messed up feelings, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 pm

(Do they even have phones... o~o?

AND YES IDIOT LOVE!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

(idk I just needed something XD random ideas are random)

"Nick it's me. I need to talk with you can you come to my place...alone." Malt said, it sounded very important so hopefully Nick would show up quicker. She was already blushing and he wasn't even here yet!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:55 pm

(*shrug* o3o")

Nick blushed when he realized who it was, and looked kind of confused, even though Malt couldn't see it, "Um, okay.... I'll see you in a little bit, I guess." The fox hung up, before getting to his feet. 

"What's going on? Where are you going? And who was that?" Nate asked, also looking confused. 

"It was Malt...." The fox's face lit up again, and Nate knew immediately who the fox liked, "She just wanted to talk to me... I gotta go, and I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: