The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:23 pm

(It's not pointless, plus she can't truly be happy because Death won't allow her to be nice in public XD if she breaks that rule then she'll die. She doesn't hate her life, she just hates that Death is still in control of her life. She won't rebel against the Tribe because it's part of her family and she can't really rebel against Death. If she could that could lead to her death, but I still have something in mind for Flare when she dies. Her mind will always be a bit dark since of her past, but it doesn't bother her that much.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 pm

(I thought Death no longer was apart of her life? Like, since she fought Death before?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 pm

(In the deal she has to defeat Death in order to keep living, she hasn't been fighting Death because Death wants Flare to come to her and Flare has been too busy so she's slowly dying. Does that explain it?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:29 pm

(Oh....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:31 pm

(Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 pm

(I just don't like the thing with "Death" at all... I just don't. *sits stubbornly on the couch*

Shay: ... She's going to pout now.

Well, yes! Technically, I could decide to kill Chase using that same reasoning. He is depressed and has attempted suicide in the past, he tends to overdo drinking, and he had a rough past he can't forget. But I don't go killing him. ;A;

Shay: *sighs* You will grieve for a while, I get it...

And I just feel like Sil will regret killing Flare later... It just makes no sense to kill off one of your favorite characters when you can simply have them overcome their challenges. Like I did with Chasey, and Shiloh, and many of my other ones... It makes me sad. ;A;

Shay: Yeah, yeah, I know...

I just think you should think about it a bit longer and discuss your "plans" with us... I'd be less upset if I knew what was going on...

Shay: *puts duct tape on Chirp's mouth*

;A; *pitiful sad noises*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:40 pm

(I'm sorry, but I don't really care much about Death anymore... No offence. *shrug* But I would like to know more about your plans, though. 

And I think we can all say we can kill most of our characters for the same reason... But I'm too attached, and I know I'll regret it later. *shrug* I mean, I've killed like, once.... 

Roy: I don't even know whaht was goeeng on een your 'ead when you kelled Old!Roy. 

Me neither. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 pm

(Shay you're not helping. I was planning it to be a surprise, but I was going to have Flare be reincarnated with a living family after the final battle so that she could grow up happy and I can have a fresh new start. Does that make you guys feel a bit better? Besides how can Flare overcome Death? The Tribe will most likely always haunt her. She's never going to be fully sane, but she's at least 85% there.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:46 pm

(I didn't think she was going to be fully sane. I don't think any of our characters will ever be fully sane. Being sane also applies to mental illness-- PTSD, depression, and others are included. I guess her incarnating would make me feel a little better, but she won't be relevant anymore, even with that. 

Roy: ...Zis ees gonna take a while to sort out, eesn't eet? 

Ssh! Go away and let us think! 

Roy: Alright, alright... Fine. *leaves*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:52 pm

(Fine I'll only have her gravely injured, I'll have KF3 Flare die instead.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 pm

(*lays on my face* ... xmx')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 pm

(What?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

(Just kind of a mess... And I don't really know where to go from here.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

(Not entirely sure either, but people are getting ready to fight.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 pm

(In my mind, they're riding into battle on gym class butt scooters.... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

(Should we find the last post to continue off of...? I don't remember who posted last.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

(Me neither.... 

I just noticed. Sven and Matthew are going to be horrendously outnumbered to hell.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

(Blueh posted last. Here is her post.)

-----

(Aw, bye! oAo) 

Roy nodded to Sasha, before he commanded the group to move to the coniferous trees that took up the eastern edge of the woods. Tension had risen, but everyone was waning towards the common goal-- to find the people they cared about. Roy didn't say much, but kept his head held high. I hope to Aurora everyone's okay... I have to bring Scotty home. For Laura and Scotty... And, well, everyone, really. 

Phillip followed after Roy and the group, his grip tightening on the hilt of his weapon. Shiloh, I'm coming for you! He couldn't just stay at home. He had to come, even though he wasn't fully recovered. Greyson and Tina would have his ass when he returned (he tried not to think of the 'if'), and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 pm

(Okay... I guess I should come up with a response. *facedesk* My brain just kinda pulled a blank.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:47 pm

(I'm honestly about to go to bed.... *flops over* M'tired.... )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 pm

(Okay, then. Maybe we can just pick up in the morning. *flops as well* I'm kinda tired, too.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:52 pm

(My brains a bit weird, but meh XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:16 am

(*charges in on horseback and decapitates Flare with a sword* You're welcome Sil!

Zero:WHAT THE SHIT?!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 am

(What are you, one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse? XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Well Pluto is the Roman God of the Underworld and Thanatos is his left hand...so that makes me...

Zero: Still Charmedpluto?

THE HORSEMAN DEATH!!!

Zero: *facepalms like a boss* GOD DAMN IT!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: