The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 pm

(Aaaaand I'm running out of things to say with Lauroy and Scone. o3o" 

Phillip: ;~;...?

GUYS PLEASE NO 

NOW I'M MENTALLY KICKING MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT SUGGESTED THE PAIRING

I'M GOING TO DIG MY OWN GRAVE NOW.)

Phillip was desperate to try and stop his pitiful crying, but his body was reacting more than what his mind wanted to. His shoulders shook a little, and he promptly jumped out of his fur when Shiloh threw the pan across the room with a shriek. That had just made it worse, and he pretty much just let himself cry. He hiccuped, gasped, and coughed, just frozen in place as he just stared Shiloh down.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:46 pm

(PHILLIP SAY SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

Shiloh: *dies from heartbreak*

I'm in full seriousness crying now. ;~; I dunno what made me have her do that... maybe some of my own emotions jumped in there... *stabs heart and dies with Shiloh* JUST LET ME DIE NOW PLEASE THANKS. *goes to realm of eternal suffering*)

Unable to sit there and listen to him cry anymore, Shiloh shakily rose to her feet. Instead of throwing things again, screaming, or just leaving, she staggered over to a box of tissues and carefully pulled one out. Then she moved over to Phillip and reached over to dab at his face, taking care of him the way she always did. She spoke gently, "Shhhh... I-I know... I'm sorry... I-I had to let that out, Phillip... I know it hurt, b-but... l-listen..."

She gazed at him with tearful blue eyes, and seemed so much younger in that moment. "I don't want to leave you, I just... I think you should maybe spend a week living at Tina's place. I have some things to work out with Roy so I can get back on the battlefield and shoot Sven's brains out for us both. And while I do that, you're going to get the help you need with your clairvoyance and seizures, and spend some time with the sister you missed so much while you were apart. And if you can forgive me for being a horrific bitch, I'll try to bake you cookies that don't suck."

She gently brushed some of his curly hair out of his face, the strands all clumped together from the tears produced by his helpless crying. "I'm sorry for making you cry... and I understand if you're really pissed at me right now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

(*cries and stabs heart too* AWSDFGRKJDSHJDFKORFUHSWIM--! I AM DYING JUST MDSHIDWUHDDHUDFALSHFH *proceeds to bury self in a grave* 

Phillip: *incoherent gasping* T^T 

I'M JUST GOING TO BED NOW. *dies* ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:54 pm

(NO DUN GO TO BED AND LEAVE ME HANGING--! *dies again*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"Use what supplies we have here, and talk to the little engineer boy that built everyone else's prosthetic parts..." Evey replied coldly. "I am not letting you kill my husband for something like this."

---

"It'll all be over... you'll see..." Laura murmured, refusing to give up on the idea of the war ending someday. They would be in a peaceful world eventually, and would get to live relatively normal lives.

---

(Shiloh: I promise I love you... I'm sorry... ;~;
Shiloh felt sick to her stomach. She reached out to him, trying not to cry but failing as much as he was. "I-I'm not saying I don't love you, Phillip... You're all I have..." She snatched her hand away then, promptly throwing a pan across the room and raising her voice in a wordless scream. She couldn't be anything different than what she was. Someone who controlled others, took over, hurt people.

She backed away, leaning against a wall and sinking down onto the floor. She hid her face in her hands, unable to believe that all of that had come out of her mouth. I'm chasing him away. I'm taking the only thing that matters away from myself... Why? Why the hell do I have to let these things out of my mouth? He's going to leave now... he's going to hate me... and I'm going to wish I had died with Lucas.

---

"I love you," Scotty told him, opening his dusty brown eyes to gaze adoringly at him. It was an amazing revelation, when he discovered how much he really cared for the hybrid, and he was still brought happiness from it.

Lance sighed, "You're right...this is a different time...Ryan isnt calling the shots anymore...I am."

He then headed back to his room hands shuffling around in his pockets for something.

Zero let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you Aurora!" -he kissed Evey out of the blue, "And thank you too."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:58 pm

(PLUTO TELL ME IT'S GONNA BE OKAY! *clings* Jonah can't let them break up because my soul would die and I kinda wish I hadn't made her snap now... ;A;

Just... dun let it happen... *tears soul from my body and resumes eternal suffering*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 pm

(Anyways I really legitimately upset myself here... over fictional characters... ;~; I'm gonna eat chocolate and go to bed, I suppose... I love you all...

*whispers* We will fix this... I sorry for venting into the RP... ;A; ... *goes to eat chocolate and get fat and sleep*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:16 am

(Don't apologize about it. oAo It's good to let it out this way. And it did cause drama and development.... *hugs* 

Phillip: ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 am

(I think I really needed to cry. o3o' That kinda helped. ^^'

Anyways... Good morning. *hugs* And sorry Phillip, it'll be okay, baby... You and Shi went through too much together for this to be the end of your relationship. You just need to go and be with Tina and Grey for a while. Greyson will love spending time with you, and he will fatten you up on his good cooking. And I'll get to see you and Tina be cute siblings without one of you having to be in a dangerous situation. ouo"

Greyson: *looks at Phillip* ... He is too skinny. I'll fix this! *runs into the kitchen like an epic hero*

Bebe: *gently hugs Phillip's head* Cha...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 am

(I think I needed to as well.... I'm being serious-- I was tearing up a little. ;~; But I'm okay now. And it's good you're feeling better. 

But yeah, good morning. I have my first exam today... So that's gonna be interesting. 

Phillip: U-um, Grey, you really don't have to do that... ono' 

Tina: *practically clings to Phillip* oAo 

Phillip, Greyson has to do this. He's not lying. :p And Tina isn't going to leave you alone. Ever. o3o' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:37 am

(Yeah, I kinda cried like a baby. But that was gonna have to happen between the two of them at some point... o3o' Shiloh why you so angsty?!

Shiloh: omo *shrug*

Aw well... Good luck on your first exam though, Blueh! o7o You can do it!

Greyson: >83 *cooks lots of food to make Phillip eat* The healthier you are physically, the better it is for you and your stress and seizures. *maniacally cooking*

But yeah, I was thinking last night... and I think I'd like the final battle to be somewhat soon. e3e We should have everyone recover from what they've got now, but Shiloh is gonna pitch the idea of having a bunch of the former Sect soldiers launch the first attack back against the Sect. Once they weaken the Sect enough with a few attacks of their own, they can go in to finish them off. o3o

Julianne's body might "mysteriously disappear" after Roy passes out, for some contingency between Doomsday and K3 because Julianne supposedly lives and rebuilds the Sect after many years, except she doesn't cause another apocalypse, instead using dirty politics to get her way. Also, if she's still alive, we can always bring her back if needed. ^^' But it'd be nice to move on and find some new main conflicts, and maybe have another lull where the characters can just focus on their personal relationships and live in a nice normal society with houses. XD And Sue can have her new baby. ;u; <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 am

(Yeah, probably. It makes sense, but I didn't expect it at all.

But thanks. ^^' I have my Geo one tomorrow, and my Drama open book exam Friday. I'm more worried about Geography and Science, even though Science is my last exam. 

Phillip: G-Greyson! omo' 

He's concerned about you overworking yourself over him. 

Tina: Phillip, he's right... oAo 

But then Tina would convince him to eat and stuff so it'll be okay. XD 

And that might be a good idea. o3o I like that. The whole conspiracy theoy thing makes it more realistic-- there are just some things you can't explain. Like the Twin Towers. But that's something completely different in it's own way. I know that there's a book on rebuilding a soceity from scratch, though, which might be a good reasource for after the battle. 

And babies. eue We can't forget about the babies. 

Stone: Oh no... 

Roy: I am NOT doeeng zat again! eme)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:29 am

(OH MAI GAWD BLUEH YOU ARE A PEOPLE MCNUGGET! *huggles and squees* <3

Greyson: Pffft, overwork myself? Do you know how often I dote on your sister? Trust me, Phillip, I can handle this... eue *goes back to cooking*

He's got this, Phillip. It'll be good for you to be doted on for a while. *pets his head* You sweet little otter... *can't help but huggle him* Just think about it, the apocalypse will end and Shiloh will shoot Sven in the face! o7o!

And yes, babies! *dies*

Sue: ;~; Somebody needs to hold my hand... *heartbroken face*

EJ: *puts on titanium glove and holds Sue's hand* omo'

You brave, brave soul... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:35 am

(IF I HAD THIS SHIRT I WOULD WEAR IT WITH PRIDE! *flails* XDDDD 

Tina: o///o' 

Phillip: Um.... Okay.... ono' 

He's still concerned, but it'll be fine. XD 

Phillip: ....Can't I go after Sven? 

I dunno. But it'll end when he dies pretty much either way. o7o 

Babies... <3 

Roy and Stone: eme' 

Roy: I am NOT doeeng zat again.... 

Well, not for a while, at least. 

Roy: Laura's not gonna break my 'and! And Stone won't even go zrough eet! 

Stone: eme That doesn't mean I want to! 

Poor EJ.... XD

Rachel: ono)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 pm

(Greyson: o7o *gives Phillip food* Don't worry about scary stuff... just eat lots of food...

And let the doting begin.... XD

Ahahaha, yeah, Stone is kinda lucky that he and Scotty are both men... they can adopt to get children, but don't have to go through all that other stuff. XD

Sue: You guys don't care enough to help me. ;~; *gets all weepy*

EJ: Don't worry, Sue, I'll hold your hand... ouo" *may or may not be working on inventing an invincible glove*

Hehe, here, I'll use my author powers to be mean to them... eue)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 pm

(Is Doomsday really drawing to an end?

Zero: HOLY SHIT IM NORMAL AGAIN!!!

Thats beside the point. WHATEVER! Um so this final fight Im actually thinking of a pretty epic end fight for Jonah once he's got his arm back. Look up Metal Gear Rising Revengeance's final boss fight between Raiden and Armstrong.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:02 pm

(No, not an end. We just want a new conflict. XD Then they get to rebuild society and we'll come up with something new. o3o)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Ah! That makes sense. But yeah. I actually need to be sure a few things happen before Jonah's big boss fight. First Strom needs her new body, second my temp OC Cody is going to get killed fighting Jonah. Next Jonah faces the equal to Metal Gear Excelsus one of the last bosses in MGRR and then he fights the pilot of that mech and has to us Cody's sword to do so cause of his own perception of his actual sword.

Wow...um...specifics ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:57 pm

(*staggers in* *facedesks* aodhciwkwkdjdowk.... My first exam is done.. =7= But my hand is cramping like hell... I really wish I was ambidextrous or something... xnx 

Phillip: *looks somewhat intimidating at the food* ono' Um.... Okay.... 

Now he knows how I feel with Italian grandparents. XD 

I apologize in advance, to both you and EJ, Sue. o7o' And Stone is lucky about that. XD 

Roy: Oh come on, really?! 

Stone: eme' *slowly backs away*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:08 pm

(Yaaay you did it! o7o! And I know that feeling... XD *gives hugs* But yaaay one is done!

Greyson: *nudges the food closer to him* ouo

My Dad is like that... always asking me if I'm hungry and wanting me to eat more.

Pffft, Stone isn't safe! Watch! *gives Sue my author powers*

Sue: eue *turns Scotty into a woman*

Fem!Scotty: oAo?!?!?!?!?!

Sue: *turns Laura preggers*

Laura: *screams* OAO 

Sue: Ha! Now your women... er, woman and man turned woman... are gonna kill your hands, too! *gives both Scotty and Laura super strength* If you won't do it for me, I'll make you do it for them!

EJ: I think you might be taking this a bit far, guys... Sue...? Sue...? oAo'

Laura: OMFG I'M NOT READY TO BE A MOM YET!

Fem!Scotty: I have... different body parts... ;~; I'm so confused. *lays on ground, forlorn*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

(*incoherent muttering* *flopped over* xnx 

My Nonno was doing the same thing. XD When I was at my grandparents' house over the weekend, I was studying upstairs, and he came up to get some cake and fruit from the fridge. He offered me some, but I had to deny because I needed to study, and I wasn't hungry. XD 

Phillip: ono' 

Tina: Philliiiiiiip..... 

Phillip: *ends up giving in anyway* 

OH MY GOD SUE NO! XD 

Roy and Scotty: OAO?! 

Well, at least you got your wish Laura for Pantheon--! *runs for my life* o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:19 pm

(Go Phillip! o7o!

Greyson: ^w^

Come on, Sue, Scotty and Laura didn't do anything! oAo'

Sue: *evil laughter*

Um... does sudden evilness count as a mood swing...?

Laura: *screams at the top of her lungs* ROOOYY!

You're doomed, buddy... I'll miss you... *runs away*

Fem!Scotty: I don't understand, Benjy... what's happening to me...? ;m;?

BAD THINGS, SHEEPY. BAD THINGS.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Zero: OH SHIT! A CHARACTER HAS AUTHOR POWERS!!! *pulls alarm*

Alarm: RED ALERT RED ALERT!!! *repeats endlessly*

Zero: *running around in circles* *panicking*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 pm

(Aw, Greyson's face.... XD He's such a non-Italian Italian. I think my grandparents would be proud of him. XD 

Tina: *looks relieved* 

Phillip: *has to admit Greyson's cooking is really good* 

Welp, he's done. XD 

But I have no idea if evilness does count... But God... They're both fucked. 

Roy: *panics* oAo

Pantheon!Roy: *vigerously slaps Doomsday!Roy across the face* PULL. YOURSELF. TOGETHER. GOD! 

Doomsday!Roy: Ow! eme *rubs at his face* Was zat necessary?! 

Pantheon!Roy: Yes. Yes, it was. 

Doomsday!Roy: Eet's not my fault! oAo 

Pantheon!Roy: I don't care if it's your fault or not! 

Wow... I can't believe you two are arguing about this! *grabs Doomsday!Roy and pushes him to Laura* 

KHS!Roy: DAFUQ?! oAo 

GET THE FUCK OUT I DIDN'T INVITE YOU! *pushes KHS!Roy out of here* 

Stone: Y-you're a girl! oAo I'm sorry! DX )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:33 pm

(Sue: Hey Zero! Maybe I won't victimize you next if you go and honor your wife for giving you Libra. Otherwise... *evil voice* You'll be the one giving birth to Gaia...

Evey: You are taking this too far, Sophia... o_o

Jeez, now she's blackmailing people... XD

Laura: *grabs Roy's arm in a crushing grip* AURORA HELP MEEEEEE! *screaming bloody murder*

Fem!Scotty: *stares sadly up at Stone like his life is ruined*

Sue: Hey boys, want a lamb? >83)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: