The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Jonah dropped down to the street level finally, there was no way he'd be able to free run on the towering buildings that dotted Central. Now all that was left was finding that intersection...

"Hey you!" someone shouted.

Jonah turned and had guns trained on him, he lifted his good hand.

"What are you doing here? Central Redwillow is off limits to civilians."

His CODEC went off again, "Jonah...show these morons you're no ordinary civilian..."

"I'm sorry." Jonah responded and started to walk back towards the south district. When the two goons had turned their back, he spun, drew his katana and essentially splattered their gore all over the walls of the buildings nearby with a few quick and precise swings of his weapon. In spite that he was fighting with only one arm he was able to cut them down pretty easily.

With that dirty job done he proceeded on.

"Messy...but you got the job done."

"Don't talk to me about the people I have to kill okay Kuroneko?"

"My bad, Jonah."

The CODEC went dead.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:48 pm

(*wants to rp but posted last* xnx')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 pm

(Flare would kick his ass... XD Let's develop one of your other characters. o3o One of your newer ones, or someone you don't use a lot. But only a few, like no more than two or three... he's not gonna capture a bazillion people, just a few, and Blueh wants one or two of hers to be caught, too.

We can talk here on PM, too, Pluto. Juggling phone and computer is confusing. XD)

There was a familiar face amongst the people down below... An old man with a spotted grey pelt and dull, cloudy grey eyes. Old Gabe had survived the prison break, and was back to work for the Sect. As much as he hated his job, he was having to lead around a few innocent scavengers that had been captured, bringing them to one of the rumbling black trucks that would bring them to the Sect labs. Nine out of ten of these people wouldn't survive even six months in that place. Gabe had learned to try to tune out their crying, pleading, and threats, his facial expression blank as he opened the doors to the back of the truck and ushered them in with the help of another Sect servant.

----

It didn't take long for Shiloh to explain what was happening, and then she was gone. Greyson set the paper bag peace offering on the kitchen counter, then stood there a moment to think over what had been said. He would need to help Phillip fatten up more, and hopefully give him a little bit of stability, the kind that a family could offer. The hybrid himself had no siblings, but he understood the connection they shared, and he honestly cared for Phillip as much as Tina did.

Stepping back from the counter and running a hand through his grey hair, Greyson headed down the hallway to check on the Fosters. He paused in the doorway, watching the two with sad violet eyes for a moment. ".... It's alright, Phil. We're here." He then gave Tina a glance that silently said, I'll explain when we have a moment alone. Unless Phillip talked about it, first, of course.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 pm

(Wanna just make a new post, Sil? o3o' I dunno what to do with what we were doing.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:52 pm

(GABE NO! *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:54 pm

(Chase and Pippa were having a picnic and idk what else we were doing XD I guess Joss, Swan, and either Calvin or Paris or Vera XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:56 pm

The Foster siblings had both looked up when they heard Greyson, and the two of them parted. Tina's shoulder where Phillip had pressed his face was spotted with moisture, but he calmed down a little. He now attempted to speak, "T-thank y-you...." It sounded pitiful, and Phillip was very much aware, but it was all he could really say. 

"You don't have to thank us...." Tina replied, her ears still angled back, with her eyes full of worry. She had no idea what happened, but she had determination to help Phillip through it.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Jonah continued on his adventure...until he ran headlong with Gabe's party and skid to a halt.

"Shit!" he cursed and drew his weapon.

"JONAH WAIT!" Lance said, "They aren't a threat. Their a Sect supply party. Just let them be...or...maybe they can help you. Try talking to them, maybe see if you can have them help you gather the supplies I mentioned earlier."

The white wolf sheathed his weapon and slowly approached, cautious.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm

(*flails* But Chase and Pippa were being boring... They need to talk or do something interesting. I dunno. XD *flails more*

AND YES IT IS OLD GABE!)

Greyson smiled gently, "I'll make something nice for dinner tonight, Phillip... you look like you need it." He knew the otter siblings loved fish, so maybe he'd make that again, though he himself wasn't all that big a fan of it. Anything to have Phillip eat enough to put more weight on his scrawny body. "We're also here if you want to talk, or just relax... anything. If you need anything at all, just lemme know, okay? Even if you think it's silly or unimportant."

---

Gabe and his companion turned when Jonah turned up, and instantly drew their weapons when they didn't recognize him. The younger guard snarled, "Who are you, and what do you want?!" Both of the Sect servants noticed that Jonah was a cyborg, which meant he could have been one of those robot-mutt soldiers of the Sect's... but they didn't recognize him at all...

One of the prisoners getting into the truck paused when she noticed Jonah, and lifted up a small child to plead, "Please, mister, get my daughter out of here! Please! I don't want her to be a Sect lab rat!"

The child was skinny, dirty, and crying pitifully, while her mother seemed almost horrifically thin, as though scavenging hadn't gone well for the family in a long while. The guards both ignored her pleading, still aiming their guns at Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:07 pm

(They were talking maybe Chase asks her about what her life was like! Ask her stuff Chase!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Jonah lifted his arm...of course he figured something like this would happen.

"Calm down." the white wolf said, "Look I'm just out looking for supplies, and thought you might be able to help me..."

He then noticed the child...shit...

"Lance..."

"We can't afford to bring people to us at the moment, Jonah...I'm sorry."

Jonah would've shouted a big ugly 'fuck you' to Lance but now was not the time to lose his cool.

"My name is Jonah Simmons, and I can help you if you want me to, just don't shoot me, I don't want this to get ugly..." he glanced up at the mother, "especially not in front of a child..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:11 pm

(ASMFEJDFJDFMDFM NO *dies*

Aaron: ono?) 

Tina nodded a little as well, as if proving that fact. She wanted to ask Phillip now about what happened, but she ignored that impulse, "You know me... Well, you know us. Just...take it easy, okay? Please?"

Phillip nodded a little in response to both of them.... Food wasn't exactly the main thing on his mind right now, but he was aware that his clothes still didn't fit him that well, and were still baggy on him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:21 pm

(What else can we do, though, Sil? o3o' Them talking is one thing... but what else? XD Maybe Sasha can sort of attempt to get to know one of your characters. I'm trying to convince her to be open-minded.

OLD GAAAAABE! He needs to go to the Devas.

Nani: Daddy? ;A; </3)

"PLEASE, mister, please take my--" the mother started to speak again, but the younger guard roughly shoved her into the truck, knocking both her and the little kid onto the floor before slamming the doors shut.

Old Gabe flinched slightly, but kept his gun aimed at Jonah. "S-Simmons? You're a traitor! We were told to take you in if you were sighted!" However, the old man still couldn't bring himself to shoot, especially after the wolf mentioned helping them. If he was a traitor of the Sect... his help was a good thing. The elderly ocelot could hear the wailing of the prisoners inside the truck, and honestly did not want to bring another batch of innocent people to their deaths. "A'right... I'm listenin'..."

---

"Here," Greyson let out a bit of his lighthearted personality as he plucked Bebe from the air and handed her to Phillip, "Hold this, and try to lie down and get a little rest..." The otter looked like he had tired himself out with his emotional breakdown, and Grey wanted to explain to his rather confused girlfriend about what was happening.

Bebe looked up at Phillip, a question mark appearing over her head. "Cha?"

Last edited by Chirpingsong on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 pm

(idk you're asking someone who stayed up past 4AM XD Maybe Sasha can try and talk with either Calvin or hang out with Vera. Maybe Sasha can have a BF instead of a GF XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Jonah couldn't take it...his bearing broke almost instantly and he drew his katana.

"Move." he said and rushed the truck, jumping up and bisecting the engine block. It wouldn't explode, this wasn't Hollywood. 

"Let these prisoners go or I'll turn every single Sect supporter here into little meat cubes." he demanded, sword pointed at the guards.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 pm

(YES HE DOES. ASDFGHLSJFKF--! *dies* 

Aaron: omo?) 

Taking Bebe from Greyson, Phillip looked down at her, confused, before looking up and nodding at Greyson a little. A nap sounded nice.... Absentmindedly, Phillip rubbed Bebe's head a little as he sat down on the edge of the bed. 

Tina saw that he looked exhausted.... And not just from his emotional breakdown. Black shadows were present under his eyes, and they looked kind of old... Her lips were pursed, with her shoulders hunched a little.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:29 pm

(ONE OLD MAN GABE RESCUE COMING UP! as soon as Chirpy replies...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 pm

(*shrug* It depends on who's personality meshes best with hers. XD)

Gabe and his companion both panicked when Jonah attacked, and were going to shoot... Until the old man rationalized the situation. "Don't shoot 'im... We are outclassed here." The ocelot dropped his gun, not wanting this crazy sword-wielding robot man to slice his head off next. "The truck is done for, we can't bring the prisoners anywhere, anyway... just let 'em go..."

"B-but... we'll be punished..." the younger guard argued nervously, refusing to drop his weapon.

----

(*attempts a clueless post for Sil* XD)

Chase didn't want to ask Pippa anything that could make her think about the bad parts of her life, mainly her ex, but they were struggling here and needed to make some conversation. "You got any siblings? You've met Sasha... but you never really talk about your family."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm

(Nani: *clings to Aaron* ;A; My Daddy... that's my Father...)

Relaxing when Phillip rubbed at her head, Bebe let out a happy little noise and snuggled closer to him. She would keep him company while he got some much-needed rest, perfectly fine with the idea of cuddling a sleepy otter.

While Phillip seemed to start relaxing, Greyson reached over to put a hand on Tina's shoulder. He leaned close to her ear to whisper, "Let's go into the kitchen and talk a moment... you can come back to him afterwards if you want, but hopefully he'll be asleep in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Jonah moved in a flash of motion and instantly had his blade to the kid's neck.

"I suggest you do what your boss says before I write out a message to the Sect in your entrails. Savvy?" Jonah said in the most sadistic voice he could muster up...which wasn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:42 pm

"Yeah. I was the oldest, I have two twin brothers and a sister. I don't know what happened to them, but they should be safe. My brothers were also identical twins, only they knew who was who. My sister was very loud, she hated to be quiet and to not be the center of attention." she explained. She was the complete opposite of her rambunctious siblings.

(Let's try and see how she likes Calvin, my tiny beautifully marked bat e3e

Calvin: >~<')

The hybrid bat Calvin was trying to find some jobs for himself to do, he hated to not do anything. He always wanted to do something, he had some supernatural powers and he couldn't use them for very long. Right now he was moving some supplies.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 pm

(Aaron: I-I know... *pets her head* omo)

Tina looked over at Greyson, and nodded a little. She then glanced at her brother one last time, before following Greyson out of his room. The couple stopped in the kitchen after closing the bedroom door behind them, and Tina looked up at Greyson, "What happened....? T-they didn't break up, did they....?" 

Phillip didn't notice Greyson and Tina leaving, as he finally noticed how tired he was... The otter made himself comfortable on the bed, before rather bluntly passing out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:46 pm

(I still need to figure out Calvin's color scheme...I can't decide DX ;~; my poor Spectacled Flying Fox/Bumblee Bat hybrid.

Calvin: o.o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:54 pm

(Nani: Stop yelling at them, Jonah! Or... or I'll... do something! Something bad!

I love how she fails at threatening people. XD)

Terrified, the young guard dropped his weapon so abruptly it fell onto his feet. He was shaking with fear, and backed away from the violent cyborg to seek the comfort of his older companion. Gabe was suddenly fearless, pushing the younger guard behind him and squaring Jonah down like he would actually stand a chance in a fight against him. "No need to be that way, the boy is just scared. You'd know, being a former Sect servant like the two of us. We don' enjoy this job any more than you enjoyed yours."

----

Chase smiled a bit at that. "Sounds like you took after opposite parents, then... or maybe not after either. I don't really act anything like my family, either." He and Sasha both had an aggressive streak, but that was almost it...

----

Sasha, being relatively unskilled in anything aside from trolling, used her larger size to help her lug around supplies. She was in the middle of moving around some boxes of spare clothes, which were now needed, when she and some tiny little bat boy had a bit of a mishap-- he had bent over to pick up a box, and she had reached for one that was above his head, and when he stood up, his head kind of thumped right against her, uh... chest area...

"Hey, watch it, kid," Sasha commented, though she didn't really sound annoyed. It was almost entertaining, because this kid was just so tiny.

----

"No, no, that's not it..." Greyson assured Tina, leaning back against the kitchen counter and crossing his arms again. He sighed, explaining, "Shiloh told me she plans on joining the war again, as in going out and fighting... Apparently she wanted Phillip to stay with us for the sake of stability, especially in his current condition. It's understandable, but she also told me that they didn't exactly talk it through calmly. It was sudden and involved a lot of yelling on her part... Phillip thought she was going to leave him, and this isn't much better, sending him away like this. I don't even know what he's thinking right now... poor kid..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:02 pm

(CALVIN NO XDDDD)

Tina looked relieved to hear that-- however, her relief was short lived. Her ears angled back a little as she took that all in. Shiloh wants to be apart of the war again....? Still so soon? It wasn't that long ago that she had been barely able to stand up... But the hedgehog looked quite healthy. Unlike her brother... Tina ran a hand through her hair, unsure of what to say, "Aurora...." At least Phillip hadn't gone through a break up... Kind of....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: