The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:36 pm

"You should really get your facts straight, as Maude wasn't on the front lines! She was a bloody servant! She didn't do anything! She had no other choice to join the Sect!" Phillip snarled, trying to appear as threatening as he could possibly be while much shorter than the hybrid. "She didn't want to! And why would you hurt an innocent kid!? Do you have any fucking dignity!?"

---

At that, Tina's stomach growled, and she sheepishly smiled as she sat down, "Thank you, Greyson.... really." She was still acting a bit awkward, but this was nice-- especially the fish. Especially since it was pretty much candlelit as the sun was going down, even though there was enough sunlight that they weren't in darkness. It was almost like a romance novel.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm

"That didn't stop her from helping the damn Sect hurt kida!" the hybrid snarled, though a little bit of doubt came into his eyes. Was he really acting no differently than the people he hated so much? His shoulders slumped ever so slightly, and he looked over at the cheetahs on the ground... Jasper was crying and clinging to his incapacitated mother, and it was certainly not something to be proud of. "I... I didn't think..." He didn't think anyone who cooperated with the Sect could not be evil.

----

Greyson went to get the food, carrying the pans over and putting some on Tina's plate, then his, and then he put the remainders back on the stove and returned to the table to sit with the otter, "I just thought we could use an evening to ourselves... and I have a very romantic side." He smiled, almost laughing at himself for how silly he was being, but it was for Tina, so it was okay.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Aaand I'm back. o3o Sorry for the poof, I had to get a shower and whatnot.

Shay: *glares at Roy* Would you stop yelling?)

"I won't!" EJ seemed a little indignant when Jonah warned him not to hurt himself, then looked down at the little box on his work bench when the wolf asked if it was Storm. He picked it up and carefully opened the top, showing him the core that rested inside, "Yeah. I put it in this box to keep it from getting damaged by accident."

Jonah's smile remained, "As long as shes safe..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Phillip saw the doubt in the hybrid's eyes, and felt some triumph when the man started to doubt what he was doing. He had heard these same guys attacked Aaron some time ago, and maybe, finally, these two guys would stop. His anger was subsiding as he replied in a lower voice, "Of course not everyone was loyal to Julianne. Most were forced... I was, to an extent. I had been apart of the Sect for some time, and you don't want to know what happened there. Not one thing." He shivered a little, but not from the cold.

---

Tina watched as Greyson brought the food over, and smiled a little, "I can tell... to be honest," she blushed a little, "this looks like something out of a romance movie or novel... not that I'm complaining all that much. It's beautiful, and relatively simple."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:22 pm

(I'm gonna leave here shortly to go to my friend's house. ouo I doubt I'll be able to post while I'm there, sooo.. I hope you guys can survive an evening without me. XD Haha. I'm not sure when I'll be back tomorrow, but... I will be at some point... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:23 pm

(Aw, bye! Have fun! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:25 pm

(I will, thank yous! ouo I have no idea what we're going to be doing but we will be doing something. XD *flails* I'm sitting here waiting for her to arrive since she's supposed to be here anytime in the next like... ten minutes... *flails more*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:28 pm

(No problem. ouo *flails with you* I will be waiting with you~!

Stone: So, I don't meet Scotty in KHS yet?

Seems so. ono Sorry bro.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:31 pm

(I'm sorry Stone. I kinda wanna rewrite the entire thing... I don't like it. omo I'll work on it again tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm

(Aw, okay. Take your time.

Stone: It's fine....)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:11 pm

(I won't be on tomorrow most likely because I'm going to Disneyland for my friend's birthday and I must wake up at 7AM xnx' I am not morning person....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:19 am

(I'm hooooome... And really tired... XD We didn't really sleep much last night. *curls up sleepily on the couch*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:28 am

(Haaaaaay! o7o *flops on the couch with you* What did you guys do?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:35 am

(Talked, played games, and laughed about everything... XD We both needed to let out some giggly energy, apparently, because we just laughed at everything almost nonstop. We did have some serious conversations in there, which was nice.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:35 am

(Oh, cool! o7o I'm glad you had fun. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:42 am

(Yeah, it was nice. How're you? *cuddles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 am

(I'm good. owo I'm going to my grandparents' house for lunch today, and then going to my other grandparents' house to celebrate Victoria Day. There's this fair thing every year for it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:48 am

(That's cool. ouo Have fun!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:51 am

(Thanks! I will. owo I'll be here as well, but poofy, as I'm on data. 

Anyway, I'm determined to finally finish a meme. I'm doing a genderbent meme with Roy... And I changed Fem!Roy's name to Renee. I thought it was cute. >w< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:15 am

(Oh my gawd... Genderbent Roy... XD I should genderbend some of my characters for the fun of it... eue Oh Shaaaaay!

Shay: NO.

But it'd be funny because of Sil's friend's shipping madness... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:17 am

(YES YOU SHOULD! XDDDD 

Roy: NO YOU SHOULDN'T! NO OFFENSE RENEE! 

Renee: WHAHT ZE SHEET?! ene?! 

Rachel: Um..... 

SHIPPING! SHIPPING EVERYWHERE~! eue )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:24 am

(Shay: I HATE YOU ALL!

Hey EJ! Build that machine again! XD

EJ: ....

Omigawd... Imagine genderbent Scone... XD And AARANI! XDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:26 am

(Roy: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT ZAT! ene 

Renee: *slowly leaves* ouo" 

OH MY GOD GENDERBENT SCONE WOULD BE SO FUNNY--! *dies* 

Stone: EH?! o////O?! 

Aaron: ....I don't think being a girl would be that bad.... eue 

AARON NO! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:31 am

(OH MY GAWD AARON! XDDDDDDDD

Fem!Scotty: oAo *mind breaks*

Nani: omo'

EJ: *repeatedly bashing his head on a wall*

He is still ashamed of that machine. XD

Fem!Shay: *eyes turning red with rage*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

(WHAT THE HELL MAN?! 

Fem!Aaron: What? I've alwaysh wanted to know what boobs felt like... 

OF COURSE YOU DO! 

Fem!Stone: WHAT THE SHIT?! onO?! 

Tina: EJ....? ono"? 

Um, Shay.....? ouo'? 

Male!Yvette: *does not compute* 

Fem!Phillip: COME ON NOT AGAIN! ene )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: