The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

TKF: Revelations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:29 pm

(I'm imagining Aaron freaking out over caffeinated Nani... XDDD

Nani: *twitching all over the place, eyes huge*

Aaron: Ohmyfuckinggodisthisaseizureorastroke?! *dialing 911*)

The ocelot smiled wider when the stranger laughed as well, happy that she was in a good mood and loosening up a little. "You did. Maybe you could stay for lunch; our special today is BLT's with potato chips or fruit salad on the side. And we have the best sweets and coffee ever, if you wanna just skip to dessert!"

Laura glanced in Nani's direction, glad that she seemed to have the other person handled for the moment, and nodded at Pele's question. "Of course. Go ahead and pick out a table, and I'll bring some menus." She turned to the little basket containing their laminated paper menus, plucking out a few and walking out from behind the counter to deliver them to the table that the family picked.

Celeste released Ronnie's arm with one hand to wave at his family, her ears perking upright in curiosity when his sister signed. Did she know sign language? Or was he teaching her? She would be sure to ask him once everyone was seated.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:31 pm

(AH sorry cat got out)

Meanwhile, Justice walked down the street, tailing her mother. Each step of Caroline's put off an air of authority. From the way that she walked, to the serious look on her face. Justice was similar, but her face was more welcoming, and her stride spoke of confidence rather than business.
"You don't seem very happy about this." Justice commented, making sure to add a small laugh. She didn't want to start an argument, but rather sought to reassurance that her mother wanted to spend time with her. 
"I don't mind," her mom said plainly.
Justice asked carefully, "then, uh, mind slowing down?" When Carol lowered her pace, Justice was able to match it and maneuver to her mother's side, like a companion. Rather than behind her like a mere follower. She made eye contact with her mom and gave an appreciative smile. She liked doing things with her mom. She hoped her mom did too. 

Justice noticed a diner of some sort across the street, and her eyes lit up with interest. "Hey, mom, how about there?" She pointed a finger slightly, in the general direction.
"...If you want," Carol raised a brow at the unfamiliar location. Without reply, Justice walked off to cross the street and enter the diner. Carol followed her daughter, trying to keep an open mind.

As the two entered the diner, a small child eyed them as she did any financially-stable-looking-person. Dressed well, hair done neat and tidy, heels. Those weren't the particular words she would use to describe someone of Justice and Carol's ilk, more like 'people with stuff'. Stuff that she wanted. Her eye was particular set on the two ladies' shiny leather bags. Those usually had money in them.

Justice saw a bit of commotion going on, at least the place had some business. Must have been OK, then. Probably. 
Carol took a quick, subtle inspection of the place, with just a few glances. Judging glances. Her eyes settled on a maned wolf, who appeared maybe female. But something seemed off. "Dear god, is that a man?!" she thought internally. Carol's eyes were fixated on the individual, and in response Justice gave her a nudge with her elbow. "Know what you want?" Justice asked as if that's all she was asking. Carol knew what her daughter was thinking, though. "Yes, yes... whatever you're getting. Make it easy on the figure, though. For your sake and my own." Justice would have giggled  hadn't she been anxious from the situation.

Keeping an eye on her mom, Justice proceeded to wait in line. Or, if it was a line. She wasn't really sure.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 pm

(Omg... Poor Aaron. ouo")

"Maybe I will, then." Maggy nodded, already feeling quite welcomed by this one, young girl that was barely the same age as her. "I'm here anyway." However, when two more people entered, Maggy saw the older woman of the two staring her down; she squirmed, suddenly having a bad feeling about all of this. Okay, maybe this was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Pele picked out a table that was near the bookstore, her daughter sat next to her while her son sat across from her so that he could sit with Celeste if she decided she wanted to sit down. Once she was handed a menu she politely said thank you and began to look to see what the diner offered.

Layla however, didn't open her menu right away. "What's your special today?" she asked Laura. The hyena didn't hear the special from Nani as she was too focused on the Dering sisters, not to mention eavesdropping was rude.

Ronnie set his menu down at first to sign to Celeste that she was welcome to sit and join them if she wanted to. He knew that his sister and mother wouldn't mind, giving her a happy smile he opened his menu to browse through it to see if anything changed or not.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:57 pm

(Caffeine Nani is something to be feared. XD)

"Yay," Nani showed her teeth with her grin, quite sure she was not only getting a customer, but making a new friend. She didn't really notice the wolf's sudden discomfort as she turned to lead her over to a small table by a window, featuring only two chairs settled across from one another. There was a row of tables like that along the windows at the storefront, basking in the early afternoon sunlight. "Here, sit! I'll get you a menu and tell you what's really good!" She scurried across the dining space to fetch a few of the laminated menus, leaving the broom at the counter, and hurried back.

---

Laura smiled at Layla, suggesting, "How about Celeste tells you about that while I help these ladies over here? It could be good sign language practice, if Ronnie is teaching you." She winked at the girl, then turned to approach the pair of well-dressed women who had just walked in.

She took a moment to admire to dusty pink color of the tigress's fur as she walked over, not having seen such a fur color before, then tilted her head back to look up at the taller women. "Hello, and welcome to the Bell Tower Cafe. Would you like to have a table, or sit at the bar?"

---

Approaching the cafe were more customers, in the form of a pair consisting of a teenage cat and a raccoon somewhere in his early to mid twenties. They seemed to be at odds with one another as they stopped just outside, the teenager staring at the ground with his arms crossed while the raccoon tried to talk to him about something, only to sigh and insist he needed a cigarette before going in, allowing the cat to slip inside and choose a place to sit.

EJ didn't need to talk to Laura or Nani before sitting, walking right past the tigress and her mother before picking one of the small tables by the front windows. He climbed up onto one of the tall chairs and slouched forward against the table, ears angled back and messy black fluff in his face. He let out a sigh, and picked at the fingerless gloves he wore. An odd thing to wear during such warm weather, but they covered up the scarring on his hands and wrists... at least they weren't bandages, at the moment.

After sitting there and sulking, he reached into the pocket of his cargo pants and pulled out his cellphone, sending Rachel a text. 'Is it legal to kidnap me if I ask you to?' 

Isaac stood outside the restaurant, taking his time to enjoy a cigarette and try not to think about how much harder this parenting thing was than he had thought. If only EJ was still the little eight-year-old he remembered from their childhood. Things were much, much easier back then.

(The kitty and the flirt. I could not resist... XD Isaac will surely chat up some of the lovely ladies inside, and EJ will be sad.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 pm

(Should I have Flare be with EJ and Issac so that EJ won't be too sad with his cousin distracting him? XD)

Layla smiled at Laura's wink and turned her attention towards the other sister. She seemed a bit nervous as she signed, 'What is the special today?' the hyena looked over at her brother to confirm that she had asked and signed properly. She was still getting the hang of of it, but she relaxed when her brother gave her an assuring nod.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:11 pm

"Table," Caroline said, half smiling for a moment at the end of her sentence. It could have been sincere, or not. Hard to tell.
Justice gave a warm smile of a greeting. She then clasped her hands in front of her, curiously looking around at the various people. The young black cat that just entered caught her attention immediately. He looked strangely familiar.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:17 pm

(The Chirpy is getting tired... I'm still sick, after all. Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Vera entered the cafe quietly, trying not to draw too much attention. The smell of bacon filled her nose, and she was distracted for a moment. It'd been awhile since she'd ate, and so the smell of food made her mouth water and her stomach grumble.
  Maybe she could try to dine and dash. Usually that didn't work, because places tended to turn down dirty looking kids and kick her out. But today, she had taken a shower the night before and her clothes were fresh from the laundromat. 
So, Vera changed her plan. ran a few fingers through her unkempt hair, and looked around for a waiter of some kind. Eventually, she wouldn't be able to do this to food places anymore... People would start to recognize her. But she was young, and she generally thought in the present instead of the future.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(The Chirpy is getting tired... I'm still sick, after all. Bleh.)
(Oki. G'night!)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:28 pm

(Welp, it would seem all our characters are frozen, talking to Chirp's. dangit. XD see you all tomorrow then? X3 im getting tired too, tbh. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:40 pm

(*rolls in and makes dying noises*)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:45 pm

(Uh... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:47 pm

(I'm not okaaaaayyyyy... Someone just take out my intestines, mmkay? I don't need them to live, right? They're defective and cause me pain. *sadface* And they're gonna make me have to get one of those friggin' allergy tests with a bazillion needles because I must be allergic to EVERYTHING if I'm always so sick.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:57 pm

(sounds nasty. well, I guess if it gets bad enough and it's specifically your intestines causing you trouble you could get an intestinal transplant.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 pm

(If only. XD We're gonna try pinpointing allergies or something... probably try medicines...)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:13 pm

(XD whatever works!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:00 pm

(I was waiting for the Blueh or Pluto to post again... But maybe I'll just post.... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:28 pm

(Gods I gotta post something now!)

Jonah's face turned even redder at Roxy's shitty pun.

"Um...well...I uh..." finally he shook his head, just rolling with it, "We can if you're up for it..."

~

Lance's next unit that came in had problems right from the get go. As soon as he turned on the panel light the engine decided to just randomly start cranking and turn over. His expression dropped.

"Well someone wired this like shit..."

Hitting the build up switch didn't do anything. Trying to close the contactor built up a generator load and then set off the overload fault and finally when he tried to shut the unit down by pulling out the stop cable the whole cable pulled right out of it without doing anything. Lance sat there with this thing still running, a severed roughly six foot steel cable in hand, and just stared at this thing completely flabbergasted.

"How the fuck did you EVER work right?"

Out of innate curiosity he clicked the reset button for the fault circuits. Instead of resetting though, the contactor closed sending power to the end of the generator's cable. He sighed and hit the emergency stop which shut the whole unit down really fast.

"I will tackle you tomorrow." he stated and pushed that unit to the deadline where it joined several others. He looked at his watch, 7:45 pm. The vulpine stretched and found his floor lead quickly telling him that he was heading home for the day. It was an hour drive roughly to get back home from the airport, not that Lance didn't mind much. He hopped into his car which he'd practically stolen off of the side of the road, fixed up so that it worked again and drove back home.

(Lance found a car among the ruins, redid some of the electronics so that at least the engine would run and is now using that for transportation to and from work. The thing is a bit of a rust bucket. Essentially four wheels and an engine.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 9:50 pm

(Heads up to Lance fucking pulling out an entire cable. Good fucking job.)

Roxy smiled again, "Well, we have nothing else better to do right now, hmm?"

---

EJ's phone buzzed a few moments later, as Rachel responded with: 'Yes, I'm still sure it's VERY illegal d: Nice try though.'

Just as Maggy was about to thank Nani, the ocelot was already bounding off to grab the menus. Well, at least someone was making her feel welcome. The maned wolf stared out the window, waiting for Nani to return.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm

(hello

its me)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:12 pm

(HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!! XD )

"That's pretty true..." The lupine took her in his arms and kissed her.

(Gigitty. XD *shot* )

On the drive home Lance had a thought occur to him. He wondered how the Devas would feel about gathering one last time. Not for war but for festivities. He shrugged, maybe it would work.

(Got a random thought that Lance would throw a "hey you didn't die during the nuclear fallout" party where a certain someone could propose to a certain someone *cough cough* Zero to Evey cause their wedding in Underground is no longer canon.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:54 pm

(xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:04 pm

(where is everyone??XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:35 pm

(In repsonse to Cay and Pluto...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKF: Revelations
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: