The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
ok so ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

ok so ideas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Wow, it took me way longer than it should have, just to figure out how to post a topic. O.o

Anyway I kind of have a stomach virus or something so I probably wont be putting much up here yet, at least until tomorrow. But I wanted to make this so if anyone is eager to post something, then they could put it here.

This first post/main post im going to put up my plot ideas and stuff. And other things ill just post.

But damn guys, you made a whole 'nother country. o.o

Edit--- so I decided while I wont go into much detail or discuss plots yet, I wanted to just add some of my basic ideas of just putting my characters back in because it's been like a week so I need to at least get started.
-----
1.) So basically, you know how my characters just kinda poofed? Well since I continued to rp outside of the actual kolerin forum (but still in the same storyline)when I left... This was the excuse I used to make things make sense. And I was thinking we could use this here too. 
   When my characters just vanished here, I decided to say that a a lot of people they had contact with in kolerin actually forgot about them/lost their memory of them. The characters that were forgotten still remembered eachother and everyone else though. I never got into why everyone forgot about them, but we could definitely dig deeper into that if it's interesting. Plus think of the drama if everyone suddenly remembered.  XD it hasn't been touched on that much though, so it could be easily twisted to all the other characters just think mine are all dead or something.

2.) Or we could scrap that last thing, but im kind of reluctant on that because it's affected their development like a lot... But, it's possible to just add in that all of your characters never forgot them or anything, just all of mine went off to do other things with their life. So maybe they come back because of plot reasons or something.

3.) Blue suggested just scrapping everything... Like, as in everything. XD I mean... don't particularly agree with this, and to be honest it kind of just makes me cringe thinking about how we would go about doing that. But I mean, if that's what everybody wants then I guess we could work it out somehow? ._. I hope we don't have to go that far though.

-----------------------------------

FUCKING OMG I TYPED THIS WHOLE THING THREE TIMES IM JUST GONNA KEEP IT SHORT THIS TIME

Let me know if you want anymore info on this plot. This is the one I have the most ideas for. And I kinda want it to be mystery to not just the characters but y'all too sooo yeah. Because you guys clearly need a little mystery to get you interested again. XD

1.) Ok so essentially, you guys know Kolerin is magical and stuff. Well lately things have been going bad in the forests, and the forest holds a lot of secrets. I don't know if anyone remembers, but remember the why the Blueglow denizens were there? They were protecting their part of the forest. So if you were to go into Kolerin, you'd see it was withering. Emily often visits for peace of mind, and found something strange. Shaped like a horn, or maybe a claw, or tooth... She doesn't know what to make of it, but thinks it ought to be important. (Note, if you'd like your character to have one of these as well that is definitely an option) Come to find out, Kolerin's magic may be what sustains the world. So maybe Emily somehow gets in contact with everyone and whoever like, wants, can come back to kolerin. XD

UPDATE-- Ok totally forgot to mention that the tooth claw horn thing glows and it's pretty big. 

So something big is damaging kolerin but we don't know what or why. 

EDIT EDIT EDITTTT--- So this early on it's hard to say which is a sideplot and what is just part of the major plot SOOO i'm just going to combine them all below kinda? Some will obviously be sideplots though.

-Sabrina is a biologist so it'd make sense if maybe she was studying the forest and her somewhat neurotic sister learned about how special it was and bought it(or is going to) and now is going to either demolish it(to get credit over anything that's found there), or turn it into some sort of attraction and both are really bad for the forest. I haven't ever touched on Sabrina's sister like at all except for her wealth and how nuts she is. So essentially, anyone could claim her to rp.

-RCHS (lol, Redwillow Community High School) have turned into a really shitty school with some good students and a lot of shitty ones. A group of students enjoy being dicks, and purposefully vandalize the forest because it makes Emily and others angry. This doesn't help the forest's current condition. Also, perhaps every year the Senior Prank usually revolves around fucking with the forest because douches think that shit is funny as hell. xD

-Character remeets are going to a semi plot of their own. 

-Kolerin is possibly so big it hasn't even been fully explored which leaves possibilities open

-Valerie and Zane have gone missing (those hoes went all MIA lol) and while no one really gives a shit about Zane, Molly wants to know where her sister is.  

-Random idea, what if some students in Redwillow started a creepy witchy cult thing? Probably students that don't have powers, and have found a way to use magic from kolerin. Maybe this taints the forest which also is bad for it's health

-This is something Jace has being doing for awhile but not when I was here, so thought id mention it, Jace sorta deals drugs.

2.) Ok, so this is kinda a different approach, and it's best compared to like, mafias. A lot of people who were in kolerin don't have a life without it. Now this could potentially be combined with the one above. Or it could be separate. I haven't put as much thought into this one. But basically former 'kolerin' folks have gotten together to form a something like a mafia, because after life in kolerin they feel different and don't fit into society, or nor are they interested in doing something 'boring' with their life after being exposed to that lifestyle for so long. But they probably don't want to live in the forest so it'd likely be near kolerin, but not within it. So still in the city. Calm, peaceful characters would probably be against this newly formed thing, so there would be conflict there. There is likely tension within the mafia though, because one leader maybe wants to run things differently than the other.

-----------------------------BLOOOPPP

So I can keep track of everyones opinions?

-So far (almost)everyone favors the first idea for reintroducing my characters (except I need Pluto's opinion on everything) and I think everyone would prefer it were just everyone thought they were dead instead the forget thing. Idk if I get any of your views wrong, then please correct me lol

-Sil likes the first plot, Blue likes it

Last edited by Cay on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : te)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:57 pm

In response;

I would rather have your characters simply believed to be dead; it makes more sense than a sudden case of amnesia that affects the entirety of the Devas, while yours mysteriously disappear at the same time. It just seems more rational to have them be separated from the others, and everyone believes they died.

Scrapping everything has been an idea on the table for a long while, with how sluggish things got... even when I did create that whole other country. XD That was a last-ditch effort, but it hasn't really taken off. While the characters are still loved, it's just hard to keep things interesting. Many of them have drifted into the background in favor of new characters as it is. The idea of starting fresh has been in my head, at least, for quite a while... even if we do not scrap everything, I may want to let many of my characters go about peaceful lives and bring new ones into the fray to recapture my interest.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Gah, how do I even quote. >:[

Omg, got hit in the face with an elbow today. *smashes stuff*

Honestly yeah I like the supposedly dead thing a little more, because it's simpler. But I didn't mean everyone just randomly has amnesia. XD remember kolerin is magical. I was thinking more along the lines of magical experiment the went wrong. Or right.

I think scrapping the Evenstell plot would be okay. But I honestly don't believe in starting over. Kolerin isn't done. When it was first made... I had a lot of ideas for it. It seems a lot of ideas have been primarily based around government and controversy... Originally when these first surface it was okay, but I don't think Kolerin is really about that. Like, when I(and lovely helpers of course!) made kolerin, it was magical forest(not a country lol) with lots of mystery behind it. I would like to dig into that more... I will show you my ideas and what I mean.

You don't have to scrap something to make it new again. ^^

But still, I am not closed off to the idea but I strongly suggest we don't go there quite yet. But characters can certainly be cycled out. I won't be bringing back all of my old ones, some are quite done with the forests and don't want to come back. You could certainly do the same! Whether it be tossing aside just a few, or all of them. But remember characters develop and change. When many of my old ones were getting dull, they still had potential so me and my friend came up with situation to throw them in and they changed. We can do the same with kolerin in general, you know? x3
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:16 pm

OH MY JESUS I TYPED A WHOLE PLOT OUT THEN I ACCIDENTALLY WENT BACK OR SOMETHINg AND NOW ITS ALL GONE OMG I GONNA CRY
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Finally, it actually worked this time. XD
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:01 pm

ok so when you guys get on, let me know what you think of the plot I posted. I will work on other ones too.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 pm

OOPS in reply to myself about the rant I went on when I was talking to you Chirp, im sorry I just remembered I basically just repeated things I have already told you. Sorry XD *derps*
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:02 pm

why does it say that last post was put up at 8:49 yesterday when the post before that was posted yesterday at 11 pm. Apparently I'm a time traveler....
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 am

Cay wrote:
why does it say that last post was put up at 8:49 yesterday when the post before that was posted yesterday at 11 pm. Apparently I'm a time traveler....
Think you may need to change the time in your profile settings. But to quote you just need to press the "citer" button at the top-right of the post.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:36 am

I know the time on my account is wrong. XD It happens. And there is time traveling since the default time and your time settings might be different. I know that the time appears different depending on if I'm logged in or not.

I'm not sure how much the finding of the magical object is really a plot, since we know nothing about it or how it could affect the group as a whole. XD Seems more side plot ish so far. Side plots can be large and small, sometimes seeming like a big plot but then being over really quick or not involving everyone.

My rules for an actual "big plot" are that it must be able to include all or most characters, at all times, and it has to last at least three months in RP if we were all to be pretty good about being online and responding. So we would need some more info on this object and why it's important for me to have a strong opinion. Right now I'm just kinda like, "And then...? What?! Tell meeehhhh!" XD

Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:20 pm

XxDuelistGuyxX wrote:
Cay wrote:
Think you may need to change the time in your profile settings. But to quote you just need to press the "citer" button at the top-right of the post.
OHHHH that makes sense XD
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
I know the time on my account is wrong. XD It happens. And there is time traveling since the default time and your time settings might be different. I know that the time appears different depending on if I'm logged in or not.

I'm not sure how much the finding of the magical object is really a plot, since we know nothing about it or how it could affect the group as a whole. XD Seems more side plot ish so far. Side plots can be large and small, sometimes seeming like a big plot but then being over really quick or not involving everyone.

My rules for an actual "big plot" are that it must be able to include all or most characters, at all times, and it has to last at least three months in RP if we were all to be pretty good about being online and responding. So we would need some more info on this object and why it's important for me to have a strong opinion. Right now I'm just kinda like, "And then...? What?! Tell meeehhhh!" XD

Yeah I need to add more details. lol originally I had them all there pretty much but I kept screwing up and backing myself up to the last page I was on. It's kind of loud where I am right now so I can't really organize my thoughts though so i'll add that later. I also think it'd be helpful if we didn't have just one main plot so we won't have to focus on one all the time maybe? And if we don't feel like doing one, we can switch when we want.
   But yeah you just made me realize something I hadn't really thought of. Which is that all the characters need to be able to participate at all times. I was thinking they could all participate in this one but not really always all at the same time. But then again, it has other plots that are part of it, so technically all the characters could be doing something with it at the same time, but not really all together all the time? Idk i'm rambling and like I said I need to organize my thoughts and think everything through, like what I can reveal to make it more 'complete' but not spoil anything.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Cay, I do like the first plot. I thought I told you, but I guesd not. owo"

Don't worry, Chirpy, I know that feel. XP
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Cay, I do like the first plot. I thought I told you, but I guesd not. owo"

Don't worry, Chirpy, I know that feel. XP
Ooooh ok! 

Yeaaahh I gotta work on making it less vague XD 

But if it's not a little vague then it won't be as interesting. ono *faceplant*
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Anyone know which characters they will likely be keeping or setting aside? It's still early so if no one has thought about that I totally get it. Sil told me she would probably be making Swan, Dawn, and one other character I don't remember, be background characters now.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:45 pm

....I like how your location is Shipper Hell, Blue. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks, Cay. XP

Yeah, I have a few I'm gonna put aside, but I haven't gone through my bios, yet. I'm dropping Stone, Lilly, Midnight, Alpha, and possibly a few more.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Np lol

Oh two of those I remember seeing a lot. Except... Alpha seems... a wee bit different. O.O *stares at your profile picture* XD
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:27 pm

MAAANNN okay, I think im done? Idk, anything else I should explain? Hopefully I didn't fuck up and give too much away, I don't think I did...
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Also if you want to add upon this or change something, let me know
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:46 pm

added a second idea, will work on a third unless we get settled on one.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:03 pm

OH MY GOD I WAS READING THE CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS PAGE AND LOL I GOT SO CONFUSED XDDD

I was reading Scotty's description and forgot I was reading his then I saw Stone's name and for some reason I thought Stone turned into a sheep //cries

I was like ok

but why XDDDD
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Cay. At some point I think we need to talk via Skype and sort some stuff out. You know, from before.

I hate bringing it up but it's going to keep bothering me until this is resolved if you don't mind?
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
Cay. At some point I think we need to talk via Skype and sort some stuff out. You know, from before.

I hate bringing it up but it's going to keep bothering me until this is resolved if you don't mind?
Sure! I'll see if I can message you. I kind of suck at using skype though. It took me like a week to get a message sent to Blue because I kept screwing up. I think I know how now though... Hrmm we'll see if I remember how to do this. o.o
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Ok I sent a thing. Idk if it worked. If it didn't let me know XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ok so ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok so ideas   ok so ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok so ideas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next