The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:58 pm

(Sweet. XD I fucked up though with some... I put the wrong language... o3o'

Also, I started rating questions. None of the astronomy questions are getting off easy. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Of course not XD.

Is it bad the the Applebees here has a trivia night. I'm I think in second currently thanks to some of the other customers. )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:36 am

Shay was amused as Roy looked all embarrassed, feeling better now that he had his little bit of fun. He also happened to like kids, just like Laura did, but he wasn't as daring as she was... He didn't like to go out there and play with them like she was doing. He preferred watching, or helping them when it mattered... It was why he wanted to become a pediatrician. Kids deserved to be cared about, something he had missed out on as a child. He reached over to find one of Alpha's hands, giving his fingers an affectionate squeeze even as he still wore his usual poker face. "Well, I guess coming to this wedding hasn't been complete torment..."

----

Felicity frowned a little, her ears tilting back. She really wanted to spend some time with Flare, not just the little girl they both adored... "Will you please spend a little time with me this evening? I'll go and get some food and let you have your space, but I would love to do something with you... You're such a strong, sweet woman Flare, even if you're fascinated with fire and destruction." She smiled and shook her head. "I like being with you..." She turned to go get food like she said she would, tail drooping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:05 am

Why she enjoys being with me I will never know. I am not sweet, I'm a warrior! she thought. The orange cat just wanted to go and wrestle or tackle Duel and Amigo to entertain herself. Maybe they could have sparring sessions like they used to have when they were younger. That would be something fun, she could always fight them in the trees or in the bushes to not ruin everyone's day.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:47 am

Alpha smiled a little, returning the little hand squeeze, "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself now a little more..."

Roy continued to watch them, still feeling awkward; the damn blush was still on his face. He felt like a third wheel. The bat shifted a little in his seat, pipping up, "Um, should I go now, or...?" It looked like he was done here.

(Chirpy, Sil, should I reply to the Scone Swan thing? I don't really remember where the last post was...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:41 am

(I have no idea what to post right now XP Thanks Crew Chiefs on the flight line for turning my brain into mush.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:07 pm

(Honestly, I imagine Zero being stupid with Roy... xP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:16 pm

(Yeah. Here's the last post of the Swan Scone thing.)

Swan carefully opened one eye to see that her brother and Scotty was asleep. I shouldn't wake either of them up. Scotty needs his rest and so does my brother, I guess I could wait until I fall back asleep. Swan thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:27 pm

(Thanks.)

Stone's ear twitched a little, and he moved slightly, a sigh escaping his lips. The hybrid was slowly becoming aware his surroundings, although he was still not awake yet. However, eventually, his blue eyes opened, although they looked groggy and sort of out of it. "...?" He looked ready to close his eyes again and just lie there for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:12 pm

(np ^^')

When she heard an ear twitch she looked over to see that her big brother had woken up. She twitched her ear to let him know that she was awake. Swan didn't feel like she was up to talking, she still felt a little too groggy.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Shay shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me what you do... Maybe you should go keep Laura company, though. Before the munchkins steal her."

----

Scotty let out a little bleat in his sleep, squirming around on the small couch he was laying on. He butted his head against his pillow, trying to get comfortable but not succeeding very much... he was too used to being cuddled up to Stone in a warm, roomy bed. This cramped, lonely little couch was not anywhere near that.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:04 pm

(God dang it Garrus you're as awkward as Roy! XD

I'd have to tell yall via Skype or something but I just starting the romance with him in Mass Effect.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:07 pm

(Roy: Dunno who zat ees, don't care. >A>'

o3o')

Roy blushed, embarassed, but he kind of wanted to do that anyway. The thin bat stood up, "I'll... Zhust go do zat. Um... See you latair." Roy then left the table, and went over to his girlfriend and Mako, trying not to let the blush stay on his cheeks. Okay, maybe it bothered him a little... But only from how Shay worded it.

---

Stone's ear twitched again when he heard Scotty's little bleat... He hadn't noticed his sister yet, but he definitely noticed his boyfriend. The hybrid was silent for a few moments as he tried to gather the strength to speak; it took every ounce of his being to say, "Scotty...?" His voice sounded a little drunk, honestly, with it a little slurred and not fully clear, but he would 'sober' up soon.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:55 am

Garrus Vakerian, Turian Renegade, former C-Sec Operative, one of the best snipers in all of Mass Effect...and he's my Shepard's boyfriend now X3

Blueh I gotta show you that scene somehow.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:59 am

(Sure? o3o"?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Tell ya about it later XP )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:05 pm

(Okay... XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:37 pm

(I NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I NEED THIS NOW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Honestly, my favourite is the getting rid of gender roles... Because Swan totally needs to be part of Stone's posse when he gets married. Because yes. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:51 pm

(Swan: owo

Why do I imagine that Dream is going to burst through the hospital doors, wake up Scotty completely and then scream, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BABIES?!"

Swan: xAx''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:56 pm

(I can see that. o7o' And gives everyone a heart attack. XP

Dream: *hugs his babies and makes growling noises at anyone else*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:30 pm

(... Why did I accidentally think Sil meant Scotty yells about his babies when I read that the first time? XDDD Like he wakes up from a dream all startled and yells that.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:35 pm

(*shrug* o3o' Dunno. XD 

Dream: ene *stares at Scotty*

Stone: Dad, it's okay! oAo He's with us!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:53 pm

(Scotty: QnQ .... *shrinks down*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:55 pm

(Dream's like, the only wolf in the family, Scotty. o3o' Have fun. 

Dream: *suspicious glare* 

Stone: oAo"...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:03 pm

(Scotty: B-Benjy... s-save me from your dad... *cowering*

Aww, he's just a harmless little sheepy!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next