The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:10 pm

The groomsmen followed Zero-- Roy absentmindedly did a headcount of everyone, "Okay, evairyone's 'ere... Buht, where ze 'ell ees ze best man? Where's Umbra?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:14 pm

(That moment when you have a total blank and can't type a post. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:20 pm

(Well, I mean, I'm assuming the ceremony is about to start, so...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Umbra was almost ready, he was hopping after the rest of them trying desperately to get his other shoe on.

"WAIT UP GUYS!" he begged before flopping on his face. Balance was not one of his strong suites...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:26 pm

(Same here Chirpy XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

(Good job, Umbra... xD)

Roy had a deadpan expression on his face, before facepalming and pulling Umbra up. "Come on... Let's go." The bat seemed very involved in the wedding, at least now in trying to keep things decently on time-- it was just something he developed overtime during the Sect reign.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

(o3o' Well, the wedding's about to start... We need the bride. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Silverfur wrote:
"Don't worry everything will be fine." Viola said. Since she wasn't a bridesmaid, she had been invited by Lance. Of course she was wearing a red dress, but this time it had some floral patters on it that were a darker red color. She wasn't wearing heels since that would make it harder for her to walk around so she was wearing flats. She was happy that two people were getting married, even though she had never met them.

"Yeah. I've got his whole speech and procedures memorized. Just in case." Lance replied smiling, "The guy said he was feeling a little under the weather so if he can't make it then I get to not only give Evey away but marry her and Zero as well..." -he gave a little bit of a laugh
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:31 pm

(Well the glitch on DA is fixed so Chirpy's probably there.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:36 pm

(Dude I'm right here. Just had a bit of a blank since I wasn't sure what to post all of the sudden. Brain fart.)

"Wait, you're giving her away?" A voice spoke up, and Shiloh glanced up from where she was standing with her little family-- the Foster siblings, Greyson, and Grey's grandparents. Maude and her children were also there, but Dawn was currently with the bride and bridesmaids, since she was to be a flower girl and walk down the aisle just before Evey did. Shiloh put one hand on her hip, pointing out, "Don't you think you should maybe go find her, then? Cause she can't walk down the aisle without you." The half-blind stoat was maybe in a little bit of a grouchy mood, simply because she was embarrassed by the fact that she had to wear a dress... it showed her pear-shaped figure. Flat chest, narrow waist, wide hips. It was just embarrassing.

(Poor Shi wears baggy pants and nondescript shirts most of the time. Not girly or form-fitting things. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:50 pm

"The ceremony doesn't start for another..." he looked at his watch and his eyes widened, "FUCK!"

Lance wasn't much of a runner but he tore across the field going to make sure that everything was ready. Of course as he sprinted off the pastor arrived. He looked a little bit sick but he could manage.

Jonah emerged from the building just off of the field where the food was being prepared.

"The ceremony's starting in a little less than ten minutes..." he pointed out to Shiloh and them.

It was weird, having a former "enemy" as your friend now. Even more so when you found her fairly attractive and a little bit jealous of the guy she was dating. But Jonah had Roxy so it was cool.

(JONAH LIKIN THAT SHILOH BOOTY! XDDDDD

Jonah: Um... *nervous glance at Roxy* I swear I wasn't staring...

XDDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:20 pm

(*doesn't know what to post* XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:23 pm

(I'm about to go out to get food stuffs so I might poof. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:46 pm

(Phillip and Roxy: *both just kind of stare at Jonah* ._.'

XDDD)

Both Foster siblings watched Lance tear across the field back and forth, sweatdropping practically in unison. Both of them were dressed up, and looked a little stiff at that-- neither of them were used to it at all.

(Me neither... And I'm at dance, so... o3o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:41 pm

XD

Jonah: ._." 

Okay brain, just because you've had a beer doesnt mean you cant think up a post... *fails to think of post* I pass...at least until I can think of something.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 pm

(Well, we need the bride, don't we? I can get Roxy to realize what time it is, go oh shit, and get ready?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:11 pm

(Or Jonah could tell her? Oh wait he's still cooking the food...which is mostly done by now I'd think)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:16 pm

(*shrug* Possibly.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 pm

The food had been finished just in time too. Jonah wasnt going to miss the wedding. He dismissed himself from his small team of chefs and cooks in order to go get cleaned up and ready. He pulled out the cell phone he'd gotten during the rebuilding and shot Roxy a text, asking if she was ready also. He was excited, smiling ear to ear as he slipped out of his chefs garbs showered and got into a wine red collared shirt, black trousers and shoes and a dark grey blazer. His tie was a dark navy blue. He made sure to shape up his hair as best he could before this. If he was going to be present then damn it he was gonna be the best dressed guy out there...besides the bride the groom the bridesmaids and the groomsmen of course.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:57 pm

"...?' Roxy was pulled from Evey when she heard her phone vibrate-- she put down her make-up brushes to check it. Suddenly, her pink eyes widened when she realized what time it was. She didn't even reply to Jonah as she fumbled to turn it off in a panic, "Shit, we need to go right now, or we're going to be late! Come on!" She searched for her shoes, crawling around on her hands and knees for them. Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 pm

(Homework, why you do this? *headdesk* Sorry guys, writing a big important paper and it is hella distracting...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:29 pm

(No probs Chirpy. College beats RPing any day. ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:30 pm

(It's okay. ^^' I have a project due Monday that I'm working on right now...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Jonah took a quick breath and headed out of the kitchen area's little locker room, dressed and ready to go. He looked at his watch: 5 minutes til show time. The pastor took his place by the alter.

(Doesn't one of our characters play piano?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

(I don't think any of my characters do-- does't EJ know how to play piano, Chirpy?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next