The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:07 pm

(I'm still sick, I've basically been sick all Winter Break 070' The medicine I'm taking makes me worse, but that means everythings going away. If you want to Skype then I can add you to the call I'm in with Amigo.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 pm

(e3e ..... No promises, Roy.

No, thanks, Sil. ^^' I don't feel well so I'm off to lie down in bed. Buuuut I think I'll post quick before I go. Let's see if I remember what we were doing. XD)

EJ relaxed when he heard his cousin's voice, laying his head back down on his pillows. She noticed her briefly checking his monitors and rasped, "I'm doing okay... But I'm alone again..." Richard was gone. EJ now really didn't want Flare to leave.

----

Chase held Pippa as they laid there on the couch, idly smoothing her messy hair. "How are you feeling?" Pippa only laid down on the couch in the middle of the day if she had a headache.

----

Keyah spoke up again as they all sat at the breakfast table. "What do you two plan on doing today? Anything interesting?" They had briefly mentioned checking on Tina's brother, but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm

(P!Roy: Fuck. x~x

o7o")

"Well... Not really... We want to check up on my brother and his girlfriend, just to see how they're doing... That's really the only thing we planned today so far." Tina replied, "I was hoping we could just take it easy today... And enjoy each other's company."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:53 pm

(I might be poofy because we're working on Villager Murder and my evil plan.)

"You've been alone for a while EJ, Richard left ages ago." Flare said. Once she saw that he would be okay, she thought about leaving. However, she knew that EJ didn't want to be alone, but she knew that if she stayed with him that she would fall asleep and she didn't want to sleep until her body collapsed.

---

"I'm doing okay, my headache's gone for now." she said. She buried her face in his chest, she wanted to go back to sleep. However, that was only because of the medicine she took that made her sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:45 pm

(Guys, there is less than 12 hours remaining until 2015 (except for Sil). Holy fucking hell.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:57 pm

(Yay... *is still feeling sick* I'll spend New Year's Eve in bed, which is fine by me. =7=

Who's excited for the new year, though? It kind of feels like a new start, sometimes. ^w^ Anyone have any good resolutions?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:00 pm

(No. ouo" I'm just hoping that the New Year will bring about good change to society, and make it a better place. That's all I'm really looking forward to.

Feel better soon, Chirpy. ^^)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:16 pm

(I don't make New Years resolutions anymore because I always end up breaking them. But I do have intentions for the new year, and I'm sure Chirpy knows two of them.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:18 pm

(Okay, and thanks. ^u^

Here, Roy, hold your baby. *hands him Jacques* I'm trying to think of a good roleplay response without you fussing about stories I haven't even written yet! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
(I don't make New Years resolutions anymore because I always end up breaking them. But I do have intentions for the new year, and I'm sure Chirpy knows two of them.)

(ARE THEY HUGS?! O7O?!

... I'm a derp. XD *does give hugs, though*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 pm

(^^" No problem.

Roy: *cuddles Jacques* <3!

P!Roy: *inward screaming*

That version of Roy is freaking out. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 pm

(Hugs are great. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:20 pm

(Hello =7=')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:26 pm

(Hai, Sil. We're holding babies while I try to cope with things happening. o7o" Apparently we're having company tonight while I'm sick because it's New Year's Eve. And some people are sleeping over. *picks up Lainey and hugs her* FUTURE BABIES WILL MAKE IT BETTER. Q~Q 

I am stressed out way too easily... I have problems... ^u^" ....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:28 pm

(Well I'm doing sketches of your characters as anime people 070' Hopefully that'll make you feel better.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 pm

(This is what I want to be doing: "Yay, company!"

This is what my brain is doing: "OH MY GOSH COMPANY AND THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND YOU DON'T KNOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE VERY WELL YOU'RE DOOMED."

A glimpse into the mind of Chirpy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 pm

(That's somewhat what I'm like ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:43 pm

(*internal screaming*

I NEED TO HOLD MORE FLUFFY ANIMAL PEOPLE BABIES!

*holds more babies* o-o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:46 pm

(Don't worry Chirpy I have drawn you some babies, just let me post it really quick...If you want you can color it. I'll give a list of whom I've drawn.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:49 pm

(Babies? ouo?

Roy: *holds Jacques* ouo <3

Aaron: ...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:50 pm

(BABIES. *shoves Lainey at Aaron* HOLD THIS.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:52 pm

(I tried my best to draw them correctly, hopefully you like it Chirpy ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:02 pm

(Aaron: *holds her* omo?????

ouo Babies.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:06 pm

(BABIESSSS!

Hmm... do you think our same-sex couples will adopt? e3e?

Scotty: o~o?!

Shay: =m= .... Don't even start thinking about me like that. I just started being in some form of relationship with the guy.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:08 pm

(*tries to draw my Riya as a Kolerin character* e3e

Riya: omo' *is still curled up in a ball*

e3e *gives her nightmares*

Riya: oAo' *never wants to go to sleep again*

X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: