The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:35 am

(Scotty: O~O ... *grabs Stone, carries him to the infirmary, and puts him down in front of Ruth* FEX ET! FEX ET NOW!

Ehehehe... o7o" I have the feeling that Stone will be having a heart surgery at some point? Either in one of the aiding countries or when Kolerin has real hospitals again? And maybe Swan, too?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 am

(Stone: O~O"????

I dunno, I haven't really thought about it, but they possibly could when they can... o7o" There's also the ability for a heart transplant to be done to fix it, too... But Stone/Swan would have to be on heavy anti-rejection medication... Unless in this u iverse, they have really awesome transplantation methods? I dunno. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:50 am

(They probably have all sorts of weird technology, and magic to help the healing process. XD But that would just be the feelsiest Scone ever... like... he would be freaking out so badly if Stone got a surgery but at the same time would be hopeful that it would help. JUST ALL OF THEM FEELS MAN.

Scotty: *protectively petting Stone's head* Q~Q Fex et... please...

Aaaaand then Scotty's family comes along and hates him for being gay and refuses to support him while Stone has heart surgery.

Scotty: *falls over, his feels dead* QAQ ... I'm done weth life... </3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 am

(Yeah, probably... o3o" But oh my God... ;~; Nuuuuuu....

Stone: Q~Q... coughs*

;~; Except for his mother and I imagine his little sister. IT'LL BE OKAY, SCOTTY. I PROMISE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 am

(Scotty: *jumps up and panics when Stone coughs* QAQ?!?!?!?! *frets, not having any idea what to do* THES ES NOT OKAY! NOTHING ABOUT THES ES OKAY!

He's not okay... ouo" And his family will be so confused when everyone calls him "Scotty," not knowing that Shay gave him the nickname when they met. They'll all call him "Lenwood" what with their accents, or just "Len" or "Lenny." Since that's kind of his actual name. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:04 am

(Stone: *kind of freaks out too since Scotty is freaking out* Q~Q????

No, he's not... o7o"

Huh. XD That's kind of cute, actually.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 am

(Scotty: *hugs Stone and squeezes him tightly, kind of bawling now* QAQ!

He'll calm down eventually... maybe... SHAY GET IN HERE!

Shay: *runs in* What?! Who's dying?! *sees the two* Oh, boy... Come on Scotty, don't do this... -m-" Stop crying. Please.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:14 am

(Stone: Q~Q... *coughs again*

Shay, you're not really helping. >n>' I'm pretty sure you would be upset if Alpha had to go in for heart surgery or something.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:24 am

(Shay: I thought we established that I'm very bad with highly emotional people. >m>" Get Laura in here!

Laura is healing and having to deal with a sick Roy. And Celeste is deaf.

Shay: *groans* Fiiiine... *walks over and grabs Scotty, forcing him off of Stone and making him sit down* Okay, you big oaf, stop blubbering and listen. I will personally help with Stone's recovery process if he does get such a surgery. I'm not skilled enough to operate on his heart, but I can watch over him. And I will do that if you stop this... this... noise... *gestures at him*

Scotty: Q~Q You'd do that...?

Shay: Yes. And I'll even get Alpha in on it. He's older and more experienced than me. Just stop crying already. -n-" And you! *turns to Stone, then points at Scotty* Sit down, and I swear if this coughing isn't just I'm-trying-not-to-cry-coughing, I will hospitalize you. *already stressing out*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:28 am

(Stone: O~O" *sits down, quiet now*

Well, that shut both of them up... o7o" And I don't think Alpha would really refuse to help them, so... You guys have that. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:31 am

(Shay: *glowers at them both, then lets out a breath* Good... Now then, I suggest you two just calm the fuck down because no surgery is happening right now. I'm sure the infirmary team will all help you guys make a good decision when we can, but we're still stuck in this shithole of a refuge. So stop.

Scotty: *hugging Stone and petting his hair* ;~; ... *sniffles a little*

Yeaaaah... he's gonna need Alpha's help or he'll just start swearing everyone out. XD He gets easily stressed.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:35 am

(Alpha: Yes, he does. >n>"

Stone: o~o

I think Stone's heart surgery would make for a good story, to be honest... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:59 am

Silverfur wrote:
Ronnie was happy that she was back to her usual self. He did make sure that he was paying attention to where they were going so that they wouldn't run into anybody.

---

Flare was too tired and grumpy to really protest. She normally wasn't the type of person who liked hugs from anybody except Winter. She allowed Felicity to hug her for a little bit, but then she made a little noise in protest.

Celeste wasn't the best at paying attention to her surroundings when she was in an enthusiastic mood, and Ronnie had to stop her from running into people a few times before they reached the storage area. The marten then began to look around for a movie that looked appealing, her blue eyes bright with curiosity.

---

Felicity didn't hug Flare for long, though she wished the cat could relax for once... she was just constantly stressed. It wasn't fair. Was someone forcing her to be this way, or was it just the way she was? As the dhole pulled away, she picked up Winnie's crayon drawing and showed it to Flare. "Here... Winnie was drawing this. She says it's her family. Isn't that sweet?"

Crayon drawings of Winnie, Flare, and almost all of the Wycliffs were scribbled onto the paper. Of course, Winnie was holding Flare's hand in the drawing, and there was a big pink heart over their heads. The Brodeur twins were even there, standing by EJ, whose head looked all spiky because of his fluffy fur and hair.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:09 pm

(*pets Stone's head* Swan is the one who really needs it, though... she's worse than him... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:11 pm

(Yeah, she does... o7o" But Stone might end up getting it if medication doesn't do anything, and his symptoms get worse.

Time to impliment them into the RP... e3e

Stone: Q~Q...

Just, try not to faint, mmkay?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Marie smiled faintly. "You'll be alright... Is there anything else I can do for you? I'm a little busy but I have a few minutes to spare." The mouse sort of thought it would be a good idea for Roy to be home, but wasn't sure yet.

----

Relaxing once the lights were out, EJ took a few moments to just breathe and try to regain his bearings. The mask still made those noises, but he wasn't sure if he was supposed to take it off... Was something really wrong with him? He saw Rachel reach out for him now, thanks to the dimmer lighting in the room, and feebly lifted one hand towards hers. His small fingers slid between hers; his arm was weak, so his arm dangled a little in her grasp. He looked up at her, calm for a few moments... But then he started to tear up as he remembered what happened that landed him here.

----

"B-because I dedn't want you to worry! A-and et's nothing serious... E-et really esn't..." Scotty shrank back, actually a little frightened for once. He never saw Stone this angry, nevermind angry at him... His ears flopped back, eyes wide as he stared at his red-faced boyfriend. Stone never yelled at him like this... Scotty actually got tears in his eyes as he stared at the hybrid, not having expected being yelled at like this after what just happened. He just helped make sure that a psychopath wouldn't be killed by his own cousin, and now he was getting shouted at for not wanting to worry the one he loved.

He turned back to the counter, leaning on his hands and hanging his head. The claw marks from Matthew's claws marred his upper arms, back, chest... His soft, woolly white fur had been ripped up. But still... He couldn't have let that man die. As awful as he was... Despite all the horrible things he had done... Nobody deserved to be killed by a family member out if cold blood. So he helped anyway. And this is what he got for it... A bunch of scratches and being shouted at by his boyfriend like he did something wrong.
"I... Don't zink so, buht... Do you 'ave any idea when we are able to leave ze infirmary...? I know zat we're not 100% yet, buht... I don't exactly fancy smelleeng like 'ospital for much longair." Roy rasped, moving to sit up more against his pillow. 

---

Rachel watched EJ, her grip tighening on his hand... Seeing him start to tear up made her teeter over the edge and break down again-- her face srunched up, and she choked back a sob. Tears rolled down her face freely, and she made no move to brush them away as she held his hand tighter, enough for it to hurt, "I-I-I zought I-I was g-goeeng t-to lose y-you..." 

---

Stone was left breathless, gasping a little for breath as he stared at Scotty as the sheep turned around to have his back to him... It took him a moment to realize that he snapped at his boyfriend, and he felt himself pale a bit as he inwardly freaked out, not sure what to do now. Shit! "S-Scotty...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:45 pm

"Well... that depends on whether there is a capable, non-injured adult around to look after you... Especially if Laura goes with you," Marie told him, glancing at the marten, who was in no shape to look after anyone. Laura could hardly walk. She couldn't care for herself right now, nevermind Roy.

---

EJ felt like she was going to break his hand as she squeezed it tighter, but didn't really have the heart or the voice to tell her to loosen her grip. He was overwhelmed by everything that happened... one minute he was at home, and the next he was being bowled over and jabbed in the neck with something... then everything just went dark... Matthew, Rachel, and Isaac had all been standing over him, and he could hear Anna and Richard shouting and running... But he knew that his own brother did this to him. Was he really cured now, or had it caused some other damage? Or was he okay?

Confused and frightened, he tugged on Rachel's hand, not understanding why she was sitting in the chair instead of being up on the bed with him. He wasn't really hurt anywhere, so she could be up here... just, careful of the IVs and the stupid oxygen tube.

----

"What...?" Scotty responded, his shoulders hunched as he stood there. The sheep wasn't sure what to say to him, honestly just too upset to be as accepting and tolerant as he usually was. The entire situation was upsetting, every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 pm

"I assumed zat..." Roy replied, looking over at the short mouse doctor. He did want Laura to stay with him, since it made him feel better, "I can name two, maybe zree, 'ighly capable non-inshured adults off ze top of my 'ead right now."

---

The bat finally rubbed at her face, still making pitiful sobbing noises, before her attention was turned back to her boyfriend as he tugged at her hand. Her grip on him abruptly loosened, and it took her a moment to realize what he was asking... Rachel, sniffling, moved to lie down with him, unable to let him go, "I-I'm 'ere... I-I'm 'ere..."

---

"I-I didn't... I didn't mean to yell at you... I-I was just... scared." Stone was aware that it sounded kind of pitiful, but that was all he had right now. He felt his heartbeat flutter for a moment, and he tried to will himself to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:26 pm

"Alright, alright... Just let me check with someone. Should I have your mother sent down, Roy?" She assumed he would be more comfortable with his own parents there to look after him, rather than Paulette, who he had just met a few days ago.

----

Feeling better, EJ closed his eyes and relaxed. He was glad that a bunch of healers hadn't come running in right after he woke up... honestly, he just really needed some quiet, and for it to be dark so the lights wouldn't hurt his eyes... and time alone with Rachel didn't hurt, either. He still held onto one of her hands as she laid with him, holding it against his chest and leaning his head towards hers. The breathing mask would have gotten in the way of much snuggling, but this was close enough. His head hurt like hell, still, so he didn't manage a purr, but at least he kept himself from having a meltdown.

----

Scotty sighed, and his tense shoulders relaxed. "I know, lad... Et's okay..." He turned around again, a dejected look still on his face. "I dedn't want to scare you... et's why I tried handling et myself..." He noticed how pale he looked and assured him, "E-et's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Roy thought for a moment, before replying in his raspy voice, "Sure... Can Laura come wiz me?" He couldn't help but ask, since he really didn't want to be seperated from her... Not what he had been through, even though it probably wouldn't be for that long.

---

Rachel pressed herself close to her boyfriend, calming down a little. She let out the occasional sniffle, but was no longer really crying, "A-are you...okay? I m-mean... D-do you feel d-different?" Please say he's okay... Please...

---

"O-okay..." Stone spoke in a small voice, before asking, as he couldn't help himself, "C-can I help you, at least...? Even just a little...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Marie was a little less sure about that one. She pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. "Maybe... I'll see what Ruth and your mother have to say about it..." Laura wasn't in critical condition, but after that degree of trauma there could still be an internal problem somewhere that they had missed. She needed to be somewhere healers could quickly reach her, or at least have someone keep a close eye on her.

----

"My head..." EJ croaked in a quiet voice from behind his oxygen mask, her voice sounding unnaturally loud to him in his current state. His ears would ring a little each time someone talked, as though just a whisper was a horrendously loud screech. His breathing was a little heavy now that he was conscious and in pain, but hopefully the headache would fade...

----

Scotty couldn't just tell him no to that, and nodded a little. "Ef you really want to... Calm down, lad, et's alright. Just scratches. I stell have all my parts." He reached out to put a hand on Stone's shoulder, hoping he would relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Roy was a little afraid to hear that, but he couldn't really argue with Marie, so he simply sighed, before replying, "Okay..." It made him feel a little uneasy that there still might be something wrong with Laura they didn't find yet... He tried not to think about it too much. 

---

"D-do you want me to get a 'ealair...?" Rachel spoke significantly softer now, since he seemed to cringe evertime she spoke, "E-eet won't take me long..." However, she didn't want to leave EJ here by himself... What if something happened?

---

(I'm sorry, Scotty, but the 'I still have all my parts' just sounded kind of wrong... =7=" 

Stone: o//n//o????)

"I-I do... I-I know... I'm trying to..." Stone held onto Scotty a little, not feeling too well... He felt tired. I... Should probably sit down or something... "I-I'll feel better once you're bandaged up..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:18 pm

(Swan: O~O'''''')

Amigo didn't know what a Movie disk looked like so he was very just randomly seeing if he could find something that he thought could be a movie. He did know the movie ratings luckily, so he wouldn't just find a random R rated movie for them to watch.

---

Flare didn't fully like that the twins were in the picture, but she could understand why all of her cousins were there. At least most of her cousins anyways. She was still stressed out because she had to think of a way where Winnie would be safe, but she could also be back at her Tribal home in the forest. The forest wasn't safe enough for Winnie, but she couldn't function well in cities or towns at all. She didn't like the idea of math, or taxes, or having a job where she couldn't do what she wanted, or the idea of being caged in what people expect her be from society.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 pm

(e3e... Hey Swan.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:20 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
"You got those bolts off yet?" Lance asked slipping back out from under the unit and hopping up next to Calvin.

(For Sil, to pick up where we left off last night.)

~

(Meanwhile, hello peeps! XP I tried playing L4D2 and found out I've got enough motor control to play console games again!!! Woot!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: