The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:19 pm

(SNOW IS JUST FROZEN RAIN, BLUEH. IT'S AN ICY THUNDERSTORM.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:27 pm

(We're doing another meme XD)

"What is it then Felicity? What do you want to talk about?" Flare asked while crossing her arms. She did take the dhole's arm and started to lead her back to her room. There they could talk while walking or when they got inside. She didn't seem to pay attention to the healer, she did swish her tail to let the healer know to follow behind them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:27 pm

(FUCK.)

"I've been bettair." Roy replied, leaning against his pillows as he gave up in trying to move. It hurt a lot to move, especially his chest area. The bat reached over to pull Jax closer to him-- the Chao was currently sleeping, and snuggled close to his master. Roy was a little more dependant on his Chao, especially since he nearly died...

---

"I...zink finisheeng my 'igh school education would be where I would start first... Roy and.I were stupid back when we were keeds... Runneeng away from 'ome and abandoneeng eet. Buht I zink eet brought us to where we needed to be, and we've met so many people..." Rachel trailed off, unable to really think about how her life would have been like if she didn't meet EJ, or Chase, or anybody in the Devas... She just couldn't.

(That's going to be fun. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:44 pm

"I..." Felicity faltered again. She had no idea what she wanted to talk about. She just wanted Flare's company... The cat made her feel safe. Maybe it was because she had been the one to save Felicity's life, or maybe it was because of how warm and bright she was, like the sun... sunlight that she had missed so much while kept in the dark like that. The dhole was so grateful for what Flare had done for her, and found herself drawn towards the cat like a moth to a flame. Maybe I am delusional... What's wrong with me?

----

Paulette cringed a bit, then moved to take a seat in the chair beside the bed. She swished her tail around her ankles -- another thing Laura did -- and smiled sheepishly. "Well, I suppose I just wanted to come talk with you... I mean, you've been by my daughter's side all this time, when I wasn't..."

----

Isaac nodded, agreeing, "That sounds like a great idea, finishing school... You should all go back, and at least get some sort of GED or something, even if you don't go through all the years of schooling." He glanced down at EJ as he spoke, "You included. You might be a kid genius, but you still need a diploma. Did you ever go to school after...?"

EJ shook his head, "No. I was sort of self-taught, and Quinn helped up until the point when I surpassed what she could teach. All I needed was to be able to learn how to read well..."

"Still. The lot of you need to get diplomas and wear the funny hats so I can take pictures," Isaac told him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:48 pm

"Did you just want me around or something?" she asked. Flare never felt safe around anyone other then her dead family, but that wasn't something she wanted to say. She hadn't felt warmth like everyone else did when they were around her. Whenever someone was around her she only felt their coldness. She didn't feel much when she was around Felicity, then again she normally only felt stuff when she was around her family. When they got back to Felicity's room she made the dhole lay back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Roy petted Jax's head gently while he replied to Paulette, "I... Tried to be zere for boz Laura and Celeste, buht... I could only do so much. I'm glad zat you're 'ere and safe. I really am... And I was really 'opeeng for a bettair first impression..." Roy was kind of aware he looked awful, and he felt awful, too.

---

Rachel smiled and let out an amused breath through her nose, "Once zat 'appens, you aren't goeeng to leave us alone, are you?" In the recent years, Rachel never really thought about graduating, and the three and a half years she missed of schooling, until now... She only had a few weeks of grade nine schooling, and that was it, before they left... EJ was even worse off than her and Roy.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Embarrassed, Felicity sat down on the bed and stared down at her hands, nodding. "M-maybe, a little... I like your company." It felt almost wrong, speaking aloud, after so long of being lost in her own mind. She rubbed at her face, feeling hopeless.

----

"Better first impression? You saved my life, Roy!" Paulette argued, her eyes widening a little. "I don't know what kind of impression could possibly beat that... And even if there is, I can't hold that one against you. What you did was still so brave..."

----

"Probably not," Isaac chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "It'd just be too darn good..."

EJ was a little red as he rubbed at the back of his head. "Yeah, yeah... It'll just be nice to know we have a quality education, I guess, and have validation for it. If society really does go back to normal, it'll definitely be useful."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:20 pm

"Well I can stay here for a little bit, but then I need to get back to work. Other people need my help Felicity." Flare explained. She didn't like a lot of people's company, but then again a lot of people didn't like her company either so everything worked out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am

Zero: *sees Tumblr post* For fear of death by Laura I won't...but that is something I would do. XD

Damn it Zee...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:08 am

(XDDD I was fucking CRYING from laughter when I saw it. Just, goddammit Zero. xD

Roy: >8[ )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:24 am

Zero: eue

He's got that look on his face again...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 am

(Roy: *rolls up his sleeves* I'M GOEEN TO BLOODY KEELL YOU! D8<

o7o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 am

Zero: This is why you dont let me babysit. XD

I think he's just trolling...

Zero: *points at Roy* He see me trollin, he hatin..XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 am

(Yeah, or Jonah. XD

Roy: ene'... *creates a little storm cloud over his head*

o7o" Now you know in advance to never ask Zero to babysit ever.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:57 am

Zero: Bro Ive got kids of my own. I couldnt even if I wanted to.

Hes got a point XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:06 pm

(Good point. XD Then Jonah.

Roy: ene"...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 pm

(A city about a half an hour away from mine got six feet of snow... And expect three more. ono It would fucking ENGULF everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:19 pm

(You can still babysit with kids. e3e Just, watch all the kids at once. XD Besides... Jonah could have kids of his own, too. Cute little chinchilla babies.

But oh my gosh snow. o.o"

Laura: Six... feet...? OAO? *vanishes into the snow* Eeeep!

Oh gosh. oAo! CHASE!

Chase: *practically swims through the snow and grabs Laura, putting her up on his shoulders*

Laura: xAx! *clings to his head*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:29 pm

(Roxy: o//m//o????

Roy: *is only a pair of ears in the snow* xnx"

o7o"... I'm 100% serious.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Yeah Buffalo New York is practically buried in snow too.

Jonah: K-kids...? >////<"

Chinchilla wolf babies... e3e

Jonah: >///////////<" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:47 pm

(Roxy: o//m//o????

e3e Babies.

Roxy: *suddenly dissapears in the snow* OmO?!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Jonah: *is only a head* OnO?! Roxy...? Whered ya go?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:38 pm

(Roxy: *digs through the snow and smacks right into Jonah* R-right here... *shivers, but is completely dry*

Roy: *is completely soaked and shivering, red in the face and only a pair of ears* e//~//e"

o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:41 pm

(Flare: Well this is why I normally stay inside. *is all nice and warm inside*

Duel: Yeah snow and ice is not the best thing for me....

Ronnie: omo''' *cuddles Celeste to make sure she's warm, but doesn't dare go outside* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 pm

(Have I ever mentioned that two of the principals at my school are named Mario and Luigi...? Because they are. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: