The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 pm

(XD

Not joke conversation between Jonah and Gabe in my story.

Gabe: After these guys process you through, tell them what you want to do. God won't force you to do something you don't want you to...but he's got this weird way of getting what he wants...like...

Jonah: Like he's God?

Gabe: I was gonna say Batman but that works too. )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:31 pm

(Goddammit. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 pm

(I'm loving writing Gabriel this way and I do apologize to the real Angel Gabriel who works at God's left hand if this insults you, it is purely fiction, sir. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 pm

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:43 pm

(Hey, Sil? With the Noibat twins, why did you change your design into an anthro...? omo? I was so proud of their gijinka designs...)

"S-sorry..." Laura stammered, loosening her grip. She was inwardly relieved that Roy hadn't been in on the memory erasing thing, and calmed down a little. Sitting up, she moved to give the bat a little kiss at the edge of his jaw, then pushed her nose against his cheek.

---

Paulette awkwardly looked from the young man to Celeste... then back at Ronnie. "S-so, I hope this doesn't sound rude, but... what are you? I-I've never seen a person with skin or eyes like yours."

---

Felicity was awake now, looking over at Flare and the child. She gave a thin smile, rasping, "Anyone who wants to take her from you must be crazy or too blind to see how happy you both are." The dhole herself adored children, but she hadn't expected Flare to be taking care of one like she was. It was sweet. "I'm sure the two of you will stay together."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 pm

(I'm almost anxious to write about Michael. Cause I figure this, as God's great warrior, Michael's personality is somewhere along the lines of really freaking blunt.

CHIRPY! I'M WRITING MY SPIRIT STORY THINGY!!! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:49 pm

(e3e... Roy has a strong jaw game.

Roy: o///o'

Now I wish he was hooked up to a heart monitor... Just so that Laura could toy with him and watch it freak out. XD)

Roy was about to reply that it was alright, but the bat was distracted by the kiss along his jaw that Laura gave him. Blush appeared on his face, and he was quite glad that Paulette was out of the room right now... He gave a soft purr, relaxing a little now, too, as he reached over to nuzzle her back.

(My brother's name is Michael... o7o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:51 pm

(Well as I stated earlier Michael is God's great warrior, the general of Heaven's army if you will.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 pm

(Yeah, probably. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:56 pm

(I tried very hard to make it like that, but to me kept failing every single time. If you want I can change it to be gijinka, but it'll have the basic same base of the other one ^^'.)

"Oh not it's not rude, people ask me that all the time. I am a meerkat, cat hybrid and I am an obsidian lava person from the Fire Kingdom or at least what's left of it. My eyes are like this because my mother had very light cream eyes and my father had very light grey eyes." he explained. He had expected her to ask and be a bit freaked out.

---

"Hopefully we will." Flare said. She was too distracted to act all fine and tough, she just wanted one little moment with her adopted sister. She would ask Felicity to not speak a ward of her being all soft and sweet, to anyone else later on. Then again felicity didn't see how she acted around other people.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm

(Ehehehe. XD Roy, are you feeling a little neeervous? Maybe a little jittery? Hmmmmm? XD)

Laura seemed to deflate when she heard Roy's purr, a massive amount of tension just melting away. His purring could always calm her down, even at times like this when they were discussing erasing memories and such. The marten rested one hand flat against his chest, her palm feeling the faint vibration of his purr as she nuzzled him affectionately. "Thank you for being honest this time... Y-you were right. We'll be okay... Just don't lie to me again, e-even if you think it's for my own good, okay?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:01 pm

(I'm doing research of Angels and Demons and so far I'm finding myself very creeped out at my findings. Take this for instance: Lillith. From pop culture she "the Demon Queen" and "Mother of the Four Horsemen." But in true lore Lillith is actually a very low level demon who's really only mentioned once. So basically we know very little about her if she actually exists.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:06 pm

(Roy: o////o"?

If he ever is on one, there's bonus points to getting a nurse to come. XD

Oh yeah... I heard about Lilith kind of.)

"I promeese..." Roy replied, moving to give her a little kiss again. "I guess ze same could go for you to me, too... Being 'onest ees important..." The bat trailed off, going back to his faint purring again.

Jax had woken up from his nap, and moved across the bed to sit in Laura's lap. The chao looked up at Laura, smiling a toothy grin from his excitement to see the marten, "Chao!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 pm

(I changed her to be gijinka Chirpy. It's all updated and everything.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:09 pm

(See, Pluto? I told you it wasn't a bad idea to write your story... You're having fun. >w< *huggles and kisses* <3333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 pm

(e3e)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:15 pm

*hugs and kisses Chirpy back* <333333

Anyways Im taking a break cause the research portion is creeping me out a bit cause Im researching demons of all things *shudders* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:20 pm

(I was going through pictures on my iPad, and at sometime when Scotty was first introduced, I took a screenshot of his file... Apparently his name was originally Neil? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 pm

(Scotty had a variety of names. XD I changed it like five times.

*sits on Pluto's lap* Holds! ^u^ *hugs head*

Thankees, Sil... I was just a little bit upset that even after I mentioned how proud I was of drawing humanish faces and stuff, you changed it to anthro. ^^' I liked trying gijinka for my fourth and possibly last character. I need practice with drawing non-anthro faces.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 pm

(Wow... XD

e3e...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Silverfur wrote:
"Oh not it's not rude, people ask me that all the time. I am a meerkat, cat hybrid and I am an obsidian lava person from the Fire Kingdom or at least what's left of it. My eyes are like this because my mother had very light cream eyes and my father had very light grey eyes." he explained. He had expected her to ask and be a bit freaked out.

---

"Hopefully we will." Flare said. She was too distracted to act all fine and tough, she just wanted one little moment with her adopted sister. She would ask Felicity to not speak a ward of her being all soft and sweet, to anyone else later on. Then again felicity didn't see how she acted around other people.

"B-but that doesn't explain the lack of pupils..." Paulette stuttered, quite shocked when he told her about some sort of... lava people? Was he messing with her? That didn't sound like it could be real.

---

Felicity closed her eyes again, too tired to be awake for long. She was finally relaxed thanks to Flare and Winnie's company, and could actually rest... Winnie smiled a little bit as she sat with Flare, saying, "W-we are gonna stay together, and I'll be a good doctor like you someday..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Roy: o////o"?

If he ever is on one, there's bonus points to getting a nurse to come. XD

Oh yeah... I heard about Lilith kind of.)

"I promeese..." Roy replied, moving to give her a little kiss again. "I guess ze same could go for you to me, too... Being 'onest ees important..." The bat trailed off, going back to his faint purring again.

Jax had woken up from his nap, and moved across the bed to sit in Laura's lap. The chao looked up at Laura, smiling a toothy grin from his excitement to see the marten, "Chao!"

(Ehehehe. XD

Laura: o//u//o")

"Of course..." Laura started to settle down again, laying beside Roy. She smiled when Jax seated himself on her lap, and she reached down to gently rub at his head. "Hey, cutie-pie. It's nice to see you, too."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:40 pm

(^^' Yeah sorry Chirpy.)

"That part I'm not exactly sure of, but it's what I got an no one knows why." Amigo explained. He didn't know why, but it just happened and it didn't bother him in the slightest. He did have obsidian around him and if she looked closer she would easily see the lava in his cracks. He hoped that she wouldn't freak out too much when he would tell her that he's dating Celeste.

---

"Yes." was all that Flare was able to say. She didn't want to say anything else, but she had been away for a while. She would have to go and see to other people very soon. She might not even come back home to rest as a just in case factor.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:44 pm

(I NEED AN EXCUSE TO GET HIM ON A HEART MONITOR

I NEED IT

Roy: o//m//o)

A yellow heart appeared over Jax's head, and he pressed his face against Laura's hand while his eyes closed in bliss, "Chao cha..."

Roy let out a small smile... After nearly dying, he grew to appreciate Jax a little more than he did in the past. The bat said, "'E was kind of keepeeng me company when you waire gone... Before your mozair stopped by."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 pm

*has head hugged* ^u^ *hugs Chirpy* <333

So demon lore scares me a bit... ono" )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: