The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:47 pm

(Oh. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:49 pm

(Yeah X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Silverfur wrote:
Amigo smiled and moved to sit down near his girlfriend. He didn't have anything to eat so he draped an arm around her. His meerkat tail swished back and forth in happiness. He didn't have a lot to say, but he was always happy when Celeste was near him and that she also enjoyed what he would make for her.

---

"I normally doesn't sit well in chairs Marie. I'm so tall and skinny it's awkward to sit in them, plus I could rock her in my arms if I wanted to. Besides I think she's curious about me more than anything." Duel replied. He didn't mind if she tugged at his shirt or if she was curious about him, it was better than being terrified of him.

---

Flare thought that it would be a very bad idea to move EJ, but right now she had Matt to kill. "You aren't helping him, all you want to do is fix something that doesn't need to be fixed. If anything you are a curse and I will end it!" she growled and slashed at her cousin. She was going to make sure that he would never hurt her family ever again. She quickly cut his chest and then pounced on him, pinning his arm down at looking at him as though he was prey. She could easily rip out his throat with her teeth if she wanted to, but she thought he might as well say his last words first.

Celeste happily chewed a mouthful of food, her cheeks a little puffy with the amount in her mouth. She smiled at Ronnie, her stuffed cheeks a little pinkish with embarrassment, though she was too hungry to care too much.

---

"Alright, alright... I'll have to get you some nice cushions to sit on sometime," Marie huffed, putting her hands on her hips. "Sitting on the floor is ridiculous, and it can't be comfortable..." She then watched as the baby actually gave him a little smile, and the mouse herself smiled as well. "Look! I think she likes you..."

---

Matthew made a little noise of pain when she tackled him, and he fell limply back onto the floor. He looked up at his cousin, his ears tilted back as he whispered in that same dazed voice, not so much as lifting a hand to defend himself. "You don't understand... what I saw... He wasn't always this way... The things done to him. I had to reverse those things our father did... His ability is not natural like yours. He shouldn't be this way... It's not fair... He's sick..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"Zank you... Eet's zhust ze weazair... I don't grow much of a weentair coat." Roy replied, feeling a little better with the extra blanket-- he relaxed a little more, "Eet's definitely ze start of sweatair season... And cold season." He really wasn't looking forward to that... Last year nearly killed him.

---

Both Brodeur parents followed after Isaac, terrified for the life of EJ, as well as not really wanting to see what Flare was going to do to Matthew, even though it was in their own home here. Anna didn't even want to go back, and refused to look in that direction.

"I can see that," Paulette smiled sympathetically. "I guess that's something fortunate I passed on to my daughters. The two of them were adorable fluffy little kittens! Just little puffballs!" She laughed a little, reminiscing. "They still get nice thick coats in the winter."

---

Isaac could only hope that Flare wasn't actually homicidal enough to kill his older brother as he rushed EJ to the infirmary. Rachel's warning had resulted in some healers being ready to see to the cat immediately. He was laid on a cot and immediately had his vitals checked while the healers tried to think of how to help him; the stuff was already in his system, so they just had to counter whatever awful things it did.

Ruth was there, all business again, any mushiness gone now that she was back on the job instead of tending to Roy. She turned to a few other healers, giving orders while they tried to control some apparent brain swelling and muscle spasms. She looked up at the Brodeurs and Isaac, telling them firmly, "Leave. I need to focus on him, not you. Get Matthew and contain him before he hurts anyone else! Take help with you!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Amigo didn't mind that she was smiling while her mouth was full. He did that before when he was a child, but he tried to push the thought of his childhood away. He gave a smile back at Celeste, he liked that she was hungry. If she wasn't hungry then he would be very worried.

---

"I'm used to not being comfortable." he said. He wasn't used to something that tiny liking him, he wasn't used to baby's or children liking him. So having the baby like being close to him was a bit awkward for him, he didn't fully know how to feel about it.

---

"He didn't ask for his powers to be taken away, besides I've already seen what you've seen. He's not sick, he doesn't need to be helped. The only one that needs to be helped is you Matt, you're being so closed minded that you don't think about what EJ wants. He's not a little child anymore, he can think for himself." Flare replied. However, her anger was slowly subsiding. She understood that Matt wanted to help, but he just wasn't helping. She was thinking about detaining him somewhere and getting Aaron's mother to erase most of Matt's memory. So that he could at least try to be a decent person and not hurt EJ again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 pm

"I can only dream of 'aveeng a decent weentair coat... I barely remembair a time when I wasn't seeck eizair before, on, or aftair Christmas..." Roy did remember how warm Laura was last year... It made the cold nights a little more bearable, and brought some blush to his face.

---

"I-I can't leave Ezhay!" Rachel tried to contain her fear and the shock slowly coming over her, but she was visibly shaking, with a stricken look on her face. Tears had not yet reached her, but... they would come eventually. She just couldn't leave EJ behind! It all happened so fast... Rachel didn't even think it was real half the time... It was just too much to think about right now. "I-I zhust can't..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 am

Eventually Celeste slowed her eating enough to sign to him while she was chewing. 'Thank you for the food. I suddenly feel very hungry.' She then paused, swallowing, before adding, 'Can we visit Laura this afternoon? I think I can manage not to cry this time.'

----

"Well, you shouldn't be. Stop being so self-sacrificing when you don't have to be," Marie scolded, then frowned a bit. He didn't seem to like the baby much... and this attitude of his definitely needed worked on. Marie could be just as stubborn as her older sister!

----

"Y-you don't understand..." Matthew breathed. "He is not a supernatural like you... This isn't who he is. He's afraid of himself... He's killed people. Hurt people by accident... He... doesn't have to be this way anymore... He can be better..."

----

Paulette gently patted Roy's hand. "Don't worry... this Christmas, you'll be in a nice warm house without a worry in the world except whether you're content with whatever presents you got for your loved ones." She smiled, having hope for the future. "And I can tell silly stories about my girls when they were small. That's enough to warm anyone up."

----

Hands suddenly grabbed Rachel's arm, tearing her away from the doorway with surprising ferocity. Nani stood there, her grey eyes blazing and face wrinkled up in a snarl. "MOVE!" She pushed the bat away, practically throwing her at Richard before making her way into the room herself. "I am NOT seeing one more person die! No more! After this, I am NEVER BEING A DOCTOR AGAIN!" She screamed as though everyone was somehow wronging her with all of this drama, but still reached down and placed one palm on EJ's forehead, trying to eliminate the substance currently being rushed into the blood supply of his brain.

Ruth was stunned, but quickly returned to trying to stabilize the cat to minimize damage while Nani tried to get that substance out of him. The ocelot was a wreck, stiff and angry as she used what little strength she had to try to help him. She kept muttering under her breath, her eyes closed. "Don't die... no more of this. No more. You're my last patient, don't die... Please... No more..."

(Congratulations, Aaron. Nani just quit like you've been wanting her to. o7o"

Nani: *flips table* I'M OUT! I'M DONE! *faceplants into bed and cries*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:12 am

'Sure thing. If you would like I can wait outside so that you can have some privacy.' Ronnie signed. He understood that she might want to just be with her sister and if he was in the room with them, then it could get very awkward.

---

Duel didn't dislike the baby, he just didn't know how to feel about the baby. He never experienced a tiny child liking him, normally people were just so afraid of him. Mostly because of his height, but people liking him was something he was still kind of getting used to.

---

"He is a supernatural now, he's not so afraid anymore. He's only hurt those because he now has people he wants to protect. He's much better than he was before and after this you'll be better too. You'll stop being so crazy and maybe you won't be so scary to other people anymore. You've caused enough damage Matthew and now it's time for you to be fixed rather than EJ." Flare said. She wasn't going to let him go until someone else came back in the room. Then she would ask for Aaron's mother to wipe away his bad memories. She could easily deal with the chip in his brain, but she would like to do that when she was able to let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:47 am

Roy smiled a little, letting out a small, amused sound from his nose, "Zat sounds great... Eet really does." Now, the bat looked forward to Christmas a little more than what he normally did. He was about to say something more, but that was when he finally heard commotion coming from outside, and he froze, not liking the sound of it at all, "W-whaht's goeeng on...?"

---

(Aaron: YESH! O7O!

Dude, you might want to go and comfort her. o3o

Aaron: *goes over and comforts her* omo

There you go. XP

I still like the idea of Nani maybe becoming a florist... But I think it would be even BETTER if Nani AND Aaron owned one together. It would be so cute. >u<)

Rachel let out a small squawk from the abrupt push, smacking right into her father without meaning to. He caught her, keeping her upright, staring at Nani like she was crazy for a moment, before starting to pull his daughter towards the door, "We should go now and find 'elp..."

Rachel seemed a little reluctant first, but then, she eventually agreed. They weren't going to be of much help with taking care of EJ, but they could deal with Matthew, "I-I weell, Papa... Go back to ze apartment, I'll meet you zere wiz 'elp." The female bat was suddenly gone, there one second, and gone the next. She went to find others, inwardly hoping that Flare already killed Matthew.

(I guess anyone could help with Matthew... It doesn't really matter. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:44 pm

'You are allowed to see her, too. Are you worried about her?' Celeste asked, this being a bit of a sensitive subject concerning their relationship. The deaf marten wanted Ronnie to care about her family, not just her.

---

Marie watched Duel with the child, then commented, "Maybe she likes you because you're so warm... and skinny, like Shay. She's probably used to tiny bone arms." She chuckled a bit, shaking her head. "I hope Alpha makes that boy eat some protein."

Bianca smiled again at Duel when he looked at her, opening her mouth to show pink, toothless gums. Her little tongue stuck out a little, and she grabbed at his shirt, trying to put it in her mouth.

----

Paulette rose to her feet, moving over to the door. "I'm not sure... something must have happened with one of the patients..." She opened the door and leaned out, looking down the hallway. "Your parents were here! I just saw them run out the door..."

----

Matthew squirmed a little in Flare's grip, arguing, "I'm not crazy! I'm trying to help! Julianne only wanted to help, too! She promised me we would cure him and keep him safe! That everything in the past with me and our father would be forgotten after the good things I helped her do! It was all going to be better!"

----

(Aaron working in a flower shop... THE POWER OF THE CUTE. XD

Nani: *clings to him* T~T *sniffles*

... Rachel wants Matthew dead...

EJ: How could you?! QAQ?!

*pets his head* o7o" ...)

Fortunately, it didn't seem like much help was needed back at the apartment. There wasn't blood everywhere, and Flare wasn't in the middle of murdering her cousin. Matthew was angry and yelling, but that was about it. That was a good thing, since most of the capable fighters in the Devas were sort of wounded and bedridden, so the best help Rachel could get was Scotty. The sheep was big and strong enough to help out, despite how unsuited he was to any sort of physical conflict when it came to his personality.

The sheep went back to the apartment with Rachel, hearing the sounds of an argument. "I have never met thes Wycleff brother, but I have the feeling that es a good thing... I well help get hem somewhere else, but don't ask me to hurt hem..." Scotty had taken a punch to the face before without lifting a hand to hurt the one who hit him. He just didn't like violence.

(Stone was sooooo pissed when Scotty got hit. e7e" I remembered that just now.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 pm

(I'm still completely unsure of what to do now. All things considered there really isn't much I can do is there... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:10 pm

(Rachel: o~o"...

Sorry EJ... ouo"

Aaron: *holds her* </3...

It would be so cute... >u< Especially since Aaron would eventually get really into the job and stuff. He would be awesome. X3)

Roy stared at Paulette like she was crazy-- what the hell was going on?! "W-whaht?" His hazel eyes were slightly wide, but then the bat shifted, moving to get up because he couldn't stand being in the dark about this, "Whaht 'appened?"

---

"I-I wasn't goeeng to..." Rachel felt a little guilty at that, since a part of her wanted Matthew to get taken care of by someone. She didn't really care about who, but the thought that Matthew could be out of their lives made her feel awful now. He was still EJ's brother... That kidnapped and injected EJ with something that was supposed to 'cure' him. "Zhust moveeng 'im weell be fine..."

"Thank Aurora you're here!" Anna ran over to them when Rachel and Scotty appeared, looking scared, "Flare attacked Matthew, but they're just arguing now..." Thank Aurora Flare didn't kill him...

(Yeah... He was. o7o" And no one really messes with Stone.

Stone: ene"... Matthew, I swear to Aurora, if you even so lay a FINGER on him, you're dead.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

(Hmm...random post time!!!)

With the Sect scattered and their leader dead, Ali didn't feel she had much of a purpose anymore. So there she was outside of the haven, destroying and remaking trees into whatever popped into her head at the time. Mostly, they were simple wood carvings depicting scenes from the days before the Sect's iron fist rule over Kolerin. One stuck out though, A simple design really, a couple, one a wolf, the other ironically enough herself both in a fighting stance. The way the base seemed to be rising up like a liquid around the wolf's feet while around her everything was blocky as her powers caused matter to do so when used. Dragons had all sorts of abilities naturally, though nothing like what Ali possessed now, and certainly not like the wolf depicted next to her wooden reflection. However, highly developed senses was one of them.

"I know you're watching me," she said, "C'mon out...there's no reason to hide."

From the shadows nearby came the wolf depicted, no other than Umbra himself.

"What's with the statues?" he asked.

She sighed, "Call it a fantasy I guess."

The wolf began walking around them, admiring the almost surgical craftsmanship, "So what were you planning on doing after all this was over? I mean you didn't exactly kill Julianne after all."

The dragon shrugged, "I dunno...perfect my powers, settle down...maybe bust a crime here and there if the opportunity presents itself."

"Vigilante justice?" -the wolf laughed a bit.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. You remind me of someone I know is all."

Silence fell over the two.

"What of the other dragons?" Umbra asked, "Are they still around?"

"Scattered...just like the Sect. As far as I know, I'm the only dragon left in this entire country...most fled to other parts of the Earth...and thank the gods they got away too."

He nodded, "Certainly hope they return someday."

"Maybe..."

"Why don't we get you back to the Haven?"

She took a longing look at the carvings depicting the two of them from the battle before, and then smiled, "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:27 pm

(Aw... ouo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:01 pm

(I know I kinda ship them for some reason...

Umbra and Ali: *look away whistling*

XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:06 pm

(eue I do, too.

Roy: ...I could see eet.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:34 pm

(Meh that was all I've got unfortunately! DX )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:45 pm

(Maybe once this whole thing is over with Matthew, maybe Zero could talk to Roy or something? I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:54 pm

(I dunno seems to be the big thing here.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:57 pm

(I was just thinking.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:58 pm

(I know XDD I'm laughing a little cause this isn't the first time I haven't been able to come up with anything creative wise.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:04 pm

(Oh. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 pm

'I am worried about Laura, but I'm just saying that if you wanted some alone time with her that I understand.' Ronnie explained. He knew that Celeste was worried about Laura and so was he, but if she wanted to only be walked to her sister so that they could sign to each other he would understand and wait outside.

---

"I guess that makes more sense. Hopefully I'm not too warm, to the point where she want to get out of her blanket by squirming." Duel replied. He allowed Bianca to grab his shirt some more and it put it in the mouth, he could always evaporate the spit stain on it when he wasn't holding her anymore.

---

"Nothing was going to be better Matt, she was lying. She wouldn't saved him at all, she would've only hurt him. She would never let you see him, he would become a prisoner and would be forced to make machines for the Sect for the rest of his life. She wouldn't do anything to him that was good at all, she lied to you Matthew." Flare said, she quickly tightened her grip so that he wouldn't be able to break free of her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:39 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] o3o)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:57 pm

(*just died laughing* That was glorious.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: