The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Shay laid down beside Alpha, managing a tiny lip-twitch that was almost a smile. "Yeah, I'll admit that I'm not feeling my best..." He flopped over and curled up on his side, his wings wrapping around him like they often did when he went to bed. He smushed his face into his pillow, laying on his stomach with his wings draped over him. "Thanks for letting me stay in here..." He drowsily nuzzled his face against his pillow.

----

Laura stared up at Roy, her green eye swollen halfway shut but her blue one wide open with alarm. Tears suddenly swam in her vision as she asked in a cracking voice, "What... what happened to us?" Unable to remember what happened, or if anyone else had been hurt, the marten found herself panicking. She drew in fast, heaving breaths as she tried not to cry, her ears flattening against her head as she held onto Roy. Why are we hurt? I can hardly move... what happened? Was anyone else hurt? I just remember walking outside... Why do I have the feeling that I haven't seen Roy in a long time? He's right here... Freaking out, she let out a cough and sniffled, her chest heaving with stifled sobs.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:04 pm

(I posted on the other page Chirpy. ouo *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 pm

(Ok well the tests are over now yay *huggles everyone* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:18 pm

(>u< I just saw a picture of my dad and my brother as a baby doing the sleepy cuddles... *dies* It was so cute... ouo <3)

"Mhm...." Alpha curled up and rested his head against his pillow-- he stared at Shay drowsily, until he was promptly knocked the fuck out. His chest rose and fell deeply with each breath, and his face took on a rather peaceful expression, rather than one of stress or him restricting emotion.

---

"'E-ey..." Roy reached over to Laura and pulled her as close to him as he could with the IVs. He was starting to feel sore, and tried to ignore it as he just held her, "Sssh... Eet's okay..." Seeing Laura upset made him want to cry again... But he tried to be strong for the both of them. "We 'ad an attack on ze Sect... And Zhulianne ees dead... Ze war ees ovair now..." He petted her hair, pushing it out of her face gently, "God, I meessed you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:18 pm

(ouo!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:32 pm

"As long as he doesn't eat them..." Evey mused, imagining the baby putting the shiny objects in his mouth. She affectionately cuddled Libra, holding the sleepy baby close. Libra mumbled a bit in objection to the noise, since he was having a hard time napping and didn't understand the situation at all.

---

Shay managed to ignore the staring, and eventually fell asleep sometime after Alpha did. The bat dozed off, though he rolled over towards Alpha at one point, apparently attracted to the extra warmth, and huddled against the griffin's side as the two of them slept.

---

"M-missed me...? How long was I out...?" Laura was still scared as she huddled against Roy, ignoring the pulling on her IV's so she could be close to him. She hid her face against him, visibly shaking as she tried to take it all in. "I-it's over...? How is it... just... over...?" She held tightly onto him, not understanding what happened.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:36 pm

"Thank you Maude." Dawn said. She got up from the couch, it was easier to stretch her legs that way. She would sit back down on the couch to put her shoes back on though. She liked to just stand for a while, she would get very bored if she just sit still. She had sat still for way too long while she was at the Sect.

---

"That's fine. I have to go and see if anyone else needs my help. Don't worry about being alone, another healer will be here to help take care of you while I'm gone." Flare explained to Felicity. She went to go and see if the other person she saved needed anything, he hadn't been experimented on yet, but he might need food or better clothes or something.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Zero shook his head, "He's smarter than that love..."

Somehow, Zero doubted his own words very much.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:04 pm

(I'm at this meeting for an Italian trip at my school... I never thought I would be happy to see my school. XP It's fucking cold.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:21 pm

(Its supposed to snow tonight... ono)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 pm

(It snowed here already. Not much, but it did. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 pm

First time living with it for me though. ono)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:54 pm

(*pets Pluto's arm* Good luck. I hope you don't turn into a popsicle. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:03 pm

(*screams swear words and throws my new laptop across the room* I FUCKING HATE MICROSOFT AND DELL! I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL! TECHNOLOGY SHOULD JUST GO FUCKING DIE! I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I'M SWEARING A LOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING PISSED!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:05 pm

(omo?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:06 pm

(Chirpy, what's wrong? *hugs Chirpy* omo')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:15 pm

(Microsoft. Computers. Technology.

*flips table* Stupid technology!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:19 pm

(Did it erase your post?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:25 pm

(No, it has nothing to do with Kolerin... =7=" I'm working on setting up my new laptop. I've been using my old one and setting up a new one is frickin' difficult!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:26 pm

(omo"...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 pm

(Okay, I think I got it working... THANK YOU GOD!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 pm

(Yay! ouo!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:42 pm

(*heavy breathing* Okay, I'm okay... that was stressful... I swear I got a few grey hairs... =7=" *lays down and huggles plushies*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 pm

(I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T READ HOMESTUCK BUT THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:36 pm

(I DON'T GET IT. O7O")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: