The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:56 pm

"No!" Jonah snapped feeling her hand go limp in his own, "Please don't die on me!!! ROXY!!!!"

Storm took her place at Jonah's side.

"I have analyzed her vitals as this child has used her power." she told him, "They are beginning to stabilize. It is only natural for her to lose consciousness in regards to her blood loss."

Jonah wanted to slug the living shit out of Storm for being so casual about this, but his sorrow gripped him so badly he couldn't move from her side.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:24 pm

(*watches the new Spider Man 2* Hey! It's bi Spiderman! o7o! He can literally swing both ways. eue)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:24 pm

(Meeeeehhhhh~ I have school work that I need to do xnx')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:51 pm

(Blueh will understand this.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 pm

(*facepalms* Damn it Blueh...

Zero: I GET IT!!!! BUT I'M ALSO DYING RIGHT NOW!!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:06 pm

(e3e Huehuehuehue...

Roy: ...Okay, yes, eet ees kind of funny.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:12 pm

(Blueh would you mind if I made your SIR's disguise an otter?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm

(*flails at Pantheon* I wanna write with the child characters soooo badly but there's a lot to do before they become main characters! ;A;!

I'm incorporating the kitsune story into Pantheon, instead of making them separate books, too. Just wait until you see how Winnie comes in... just... EPIC. *smiles at Flare* eue ...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:22 pm

(Flare: *hugs Winnie* My baby! >8[)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Jonah: I owe Winnie for saving Roxy...though I'm not sure how to repay that debt ^^"

eue

Jonah: ._. I don't like that look on your face Pluto...

*makes Jonah a Fire Dragonslayer*

Jonah: *looks no different than he is now* What the hell did you just do? And why do I suddenly feel like eating fire?

Now you Flare and Roxy are the strongest combination we have in the Haven eue.

Jonah: *confused*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Winnie looked up at Jonah with huge eyes, startled by his yelling. "P-please don't yell, mister... She's okay. Just really weak right now... I think she fell unconscious because she feels tired and relieved now that the hurting is gone. And she was really scared, too." The albino fox kit rose to her feet, her red markings vanishing now that she wasn't using her life force to heal Roxy anymore. "Get up. Carry her to the doctors so they can give her blood." The child spoke firmly, though her ears trembled a little, as though she was afraid of Jonah after hearing him yell. However, she could feel what Jonah was feeling as well... "I know you were scared. You love her, right? But if you want her to be okay, you need to stop yelling and take her to the doctors."

----

Shay nodded once, then didn't say any more as he clenched his jaw slightly. He focused on keeping Bianca calm and comfortable as he hurried alongside Roy, eventually having the mercy to slow his pace just a tiny bit for the taller bat.

----

Raine smiled a tiny bit, "I'm sure Isaac is fine... He can take care of himself. Though, he'll probably be really worried about us." She tiredly leaned on Lillian's side a little as they walked, her red hair hanging in her face, as it had come almost completely free of the elastic hair die, which was tangled in a few of the wild auburn strands and dangling uselessly from her head, no longer holding her hair in a ponytail.

----

"They what?!" EJ stiffened, and clenched his fists-- that was a mistake. The cat let out an audible hiss of pain and quickly opened his hands again, biting back tears as he held them there for Anna to tend to.

Isaac was shifting his weight from foot to foot, feeling awkward... Eventually he said, "Listen, not to sound like I'm not concerned about what's going on, but I need to go find my girls. Lillian and Raine aren't exactly soldiers..." He could imagine moody Lillian freezing up at the sight of the violence, while Raine either did something dumb or just wound up outnumbered. The lioness was a supernatural, and thus a target... Neither one of them would do well on their own. Damn, they better be okay... They're my girls. He loved them both in a sort of brotherly-best-friend-and-superior-officer sort of way. It was complicated, but they were still his girls.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:33 pm

(Winnie: *hugs Flare tightly, rising up on her toes and making a kissy face*

Yes, Flare, your baby... *maniacal laughter*

And... Jonah, she's eight... bake her a cake or something. She'll be thrilled. XD Though, she's gonna ask you an incredibly awkward question here shortly, because her little child mind is trying to work some things out.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:44 pm

(o3o')

Roy felt some relief when Shay finally slowed down, even just a little, Ow... His artificial leg kind of felt shaky and weak, but he kept going as they neared the infirmary, "Ruz?" The bat called as he stuck his head into the infirmary, and was kind of scared to see what it was like in there.

---

Lillian hummed a little bit, nodding, "Good point..." The racoon was probably looking for them right now, "Come on, let's go look for him..."

---

Rachel and Anna recoiled a little when EJ acted out, but calmed down again after he settled down. Rachel stammered, "Z-Zhulianne deed a brodcast to get Roy's attention once ze Sect retreated... I don't know where 'e ees."

Anna looked up at Isaac, "It's fine. We'll look after him and make sure EJ is okay." Anna understood he had other people he cared about.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Trembling, Jonah picked up the unconscious chinchilla bridal style.

"Thank you little one..." he said now trying to contain the overwhelming emotions inside him.

Storm stepped up, "I shall search for any more injured and attempt to bring them to the medical wing,"

Without even waiting for Jonah's approval, she headed off.

"Can I ask your name little girl?" Jonah asked, "I owe you a lot right now..."

(Jonah: Awkward question eh? ^^" C'mon how bad could that be...

You shouldn't have said that bro...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm

(Flare: *holds Winnie close to her* <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:17 pm

(Oh, Jonah, Jonah, Jonah... XDDDDD)

"My name is Winnie, and I healed her 'cause I didn't want her to die, not to be owed something," she replied, feeling a little lost without Storm there to carry her or something. The child settled for grabbing onto Jonah's tail, instead of holding his hand, since his hands were busy holding Roxy. She gazed up at him quizzically, noting his white fur and red eyes, which seemed natural enough despite the many bionic pieces on his body.

---

Ruth was busy with a patient, but looked up sharply when she heard Roy's voice. "Roy! There you are." She motioned for a different healer to take over what she was doing so she could march over to the bats, take them each by one arm, and haul them into one of the small back rooms, so they could have a bit of quiet. "Come with me! We apparently have a lot to discuss..."

---

Raine stopped walking, gazing at Lillian with exhausted eyes. "But, Lilly... I'm really tired..." Her expression was downright pitiful. "Can we go home first so I can sit down? And maybe throw up?" She said the last part with a tinge of sarcasm, though she was genuinely wondering if she was going to be sick when she actually had the opportunity to.

---

EJ stared up at Anna and Rachel with wide eyes, his ears pinned flat to his head. "B-but... if Julie has her, then... she..." The horror in his eyes finished the statement. She's going to die. The cat had virtually no hope of Laura getting out of there alive, and he was already worried about what would happen to Roy if they didn't manage to save her. He would be destroyed. The cat made a little whimpering noise, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

Isaac felt bad about leaving his brother, but knew he was being taken care of... The raccoon headed out in search of Lillian and Raine, hoping his copilot and engineer were alright.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:32 pm

(*watches Captain America* o3o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:50 pm

(FAIRY TAIL HAS FEELS THROUGH EPISODES 76-91!!! LISANNA!!!!! *feels die*)

Jonah kept walking, noting his tail being held, not that he minded of course.

"Even so, thank you Winnie," he said smiling again. Now the thought of how he was going to fix his own home was going to happen as well as Roxy having to go back to the hospital...

~

Zero was in a dream of his own again. He was running, chasing something.

"COME TO PAPA!!!" he yelled glomping onto a giant pizza.

In the real world, he had a huge smile on his face though.

(God damn it Zero...

Zero: GOD DAMN YOUR BRAIN PLUTO!!! *has cheese stuck to him now* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:00 pm

(Roxy: o//n//o'

e3e.... *pushes her to Jonah*

Roxy: *stumbles and falls against him* o//~//o'!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Jonah: *catches her* Um... hey... ^////^" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:07 pm

(Roxy: o////o' Hey...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:08 pm

(Jonah: Um...*just kinda hold her* ^///^"

They're still so awkward! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 pm

(I know. XP

Roxy: o//n//o' My leg hurts...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:16 pm

(Winnie: *beams at Jonah* Are you my dad?

XDDDDDDDDDD I AM SO SORRY!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Jonah: WHA!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!?! *does not compute* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: