The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:13 pm

(It's a huge relief, to be honest. =7=" Cause I have a big test review on Monday and then the actual exam on Wednesday. Dealing with strong antibiotics will be easier than having an eye that keeps bleeding. o7o"

How was your day? *squeezes in a big hug*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 pm

(It was okay... I really don't know why my tests like to be grouped around the same day, though... And apparently water is a suspension to my science teacher.

Roy: -_-" Eet was literally one zing zat you got wrong.

I KNOW THAT WATER IS NOT A SUSPENSION. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. >81 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:24 pm

(o3o" ... You can do it, Blueh!

Roy, don't be a jerk. Mmmkay? e~e")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:25 pm

(*flops* xnx... Sometimes I really, really hate math... WORK DAMMIT!

Roy: >81 She wouldn't stop goeeng on about eet!

IT WAS BULLSHIT, AND WE ALL KNOW IT!

Roy: At least you deedn't bloody fail!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:39 pm

(*pets Blueh's hair* Royyyyy, be nice! And since when do you say "bloody" like that?

I hate math, too, though, so... I know your pain. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:41 pm

(Roy: Seence evair? ene?

>81

I'm working on it... I have a test Tuesday on elimination and subsitution in linear systems. Basically graphing without graphing. What's fucking me up is when the equation creates a fraction.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 pm

(I'm not help because I remember so little about algebra and stuff anymore... ouo" I'm going to be retaking algebra in college, for Pete's sake... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 pm

(Well, fuck. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 pm

(*is here and feels like shit* xnx' I hate PE....I hate it *flops on Chirpy and Blueh* Be my pillow please, thank you =7=')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 pm

(I'm sorry, but summer gym was the best thing I have ever did... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:04 pm

(I'm not for exercise. I prefer to stay and sit down while playing video games, not dancing for an hour or two. My arm is going to be very sore for a while.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:08 pm

(I don't like exsercise, either, but dance for me is an exception.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:40 pm

(I run around a campus and do yoga. o3o" ... I'm not an exercise nut but I don't mind it too much, either, as long as I'm not feeling sick.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:51 pm

(Yoga sounds fun... o7o" I especially need the flexability for dance.

...K!Roy would be a boss at gym, even though he doesn't look it... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 pm

(Agh, my computer is being mean. D8< 

Stahp booting me off, computer. You can retire and enjoy the rest of your old age in peace once the new laptop arrives, but for now you're gonna have to hang in there for me.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:47 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:48 pm

(o7o"....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Phillip made a slight face when Shiloh touched one of his sensitive ears by accident, but calmed down after a moment because of the head rubbing. The otter look up from Shiloh, however, when Ruth came to give them some medicine for now, and took the little bag from her, "Thank you... I'll make sure of it."

---

Roy turned his attention back to his short girlfriend, and smiled a little, "I know... I zhust 'aven't done a lot seence zis 'appened, and I don't really wahnt to wait all zat much more..." The bat shifted again in his seat, "I'm 'onestly kind of antsy... And I 'ave been seence I got out of ze infirmary."

---

The bat walked in front of EJ and put a hand on his shoulder as he slumped forward, "EJ, you don't have to if you don't want to, but you can... Richard and I are here. We're not going anywhere... It's up to you. And please stop pulling at your ears..."

Ruth nodded, then gestured to the exit. "You're all set to go home... we'll give this a try for a while, and see if it can produce some results. Take care of yourself, alright, Phillip?" She was a bit concerned about the otter, since she knew about his tendency to have seizures.

---

"I understand, I just don't want you to push yourself and extend your recovery period," Laura replied, shifting over to the edge of the couch and rising to her feet. She stretched, then turned around to take his hands. "Want me to help you up, so we can go once Chase is back?"

---

EJ let go of his ears, even though he was still very confused. "Okay..." He then leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Anna, glad that at least she was taking this well, even if he wasn't.

(I am still seriously planning on having the final battle be initiated soon... o3o" As in, the Sect comes in and takes prisoners -- including Laura, the key one here -- and that prompts a response from the Devas, who then go to the Sect base. Like... I really want Laura to be kidnapped once Roy is doing better on his leg. XD We haven't done much with the main plot in a while.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 pm

(Do you want to rp Chirpy?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:19 pm

(I guess so... o3o" Whatcha wanna do?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 pm

(We could do Pipace or have cute stuff with Flare and Winnie.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:26 pm

"Thank you... I'll will." I'll try, anyway. I can't really guarantee anything. The otter stood, and went to pull Shiloh to her feet, "Come on, let's go..." They're busy enough as it is...

---

(Sure. o3o' Shit can go down once side quests are completed. XD

Roy: ...*goes to strain his leg*

Ohhono. *drags him back* This shit is going to hit the fan. eue)

"Yes, please..." Roy nodded a little, before pulling himself up-- he felt himself teeter slightly, and let go of Laura's hand so he could lean onto the arm of the couch for better support. "Okay, I'm good... I zink..."

(And then Chase just carries Roy like it's nothing. XD)

---

Anna hugged him back, and reached up to pet his head a little to help calm him down, even though it was kind of difficult for her-- her knees were not like what they had been when she was younger, "You alright now?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 pm

(Hmmm.... e3e Chase is gonna help Roy, so... I guess Flare and Winnie if you have any ideas. XD)

Shiloh rose to her feet when Phillip pulled her up, and kept a grip on one of his hands. "Okay..." She just wanted to go home and not have anyone see her like this anymore. "Can we just sit down together once we get home? I mean, after we put medicine in my eyes..." That didn't sound pleasant.

---

(Heeeeeell yes. X3)

Chase meandered out into the living room, and found Roy teetering awkwardly on his feet. The canine sighed, then walked over and took hold of Roy. "Come on, I'll help you..." He hooked an arm behind Roy's knees, simply sweeping the bat up into his arms. He grunted with the effort of lifting him, then turned and started towards the door.

Laura was flustered when Chase simply picked Roy up, but then she hurried to open the door for him, deciding to just go with it. "U-um... here, let me get the door..."

---

"I-I guess so..." EJ replied, though he honestly wasn't sure. He let go of her, though, so she wouldn't just have to stand there. "Um... I think I'd like to go visit my siblings after I get my hair cut. I haven't been to see them since Rachel was sick..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Phillip started to lead Shiloh out of the infirmary, and nodded, "Of course we can... I'll help you put in the drops." Well, he kind of had to, because she couldn't do it on her own, and Maude wasn't home to do it. He didn't mind it, "Rest is good for recovery..."

---

(XP

Roy: ONWARDS!)

"Chase, whaht are you--?" Roy was cut off with an abrupt squawk as the said canine just hooked an arm under his knees and lifted him. "Woah woah woah, zis ees not necessairy! Put me down, dammeet!" Roy squirmed a little in Chase's arms, even though this was probably the best for him right now. "You're inzhured!"

---

Anna used the table to help herself stand up, and nodded a little, "Of course, that's fine. Just as long as you'll let me finish cutting your hair." The bat moved over to the back of EJ's head and ran the comb through it again, the stokes gentle, especially if they came across a knot of some kind, "I'll keep an eye on Rachel, even though she's a lot better than what she was before."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:53 pm

(isk I just want cute sisterly stuff XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: