The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Jonah smiked a little bit, "I guess when I got turned this way I got much faster...like faster than a sports car fast."

He handed her a small carton of cream, "Alright so what we're gonna do is add some of this into my little pot here. Then let it heat up for a moment. Then I freshly grate the cheese in cause thats the only way to go."

His smile said it all, cooking was his passion.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:26 pm

(Ooh, drawing. o3o What did you draw?)

Roxy stared at Jonah when he said that-- he acted like it was the most normal thing ever. She was snapped from her thoughts, however, when Jonah handed her some cream. "Alright, um... How much do you want me to add?"

(PLUTO! *tackles*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:33 pm

"Well, there's not much we can do by ordinary means, to be completely honest with you..." Marie sighed, deciding not to beat around the bush but trying to word things as gently as she could. "There is a possibility that a magic healer could do something, but it might mean damaging her eyes all over again and having them healed. We could risk making it worse... If we want to take a less risky route, we could always try some medicines that might help the natural healing."

Shiloh was holding onto one of Phillip's hands, and gently petted at his knuckles as she listened. Her options were a risky thing that could have immediate results, or the non-risky medicine that would take forever and possibly not even work. "What do you think, Phillip...?"

---

(Chase would totally just carry him... XDDDD)

"Well, I'll be more awake if you guys hang out for a few minutes. Where are you off to next? Your parents' place?" Chase asked, rubbing at his face a little with one hand. He would never deny the fact that he was not a morning person, since it was blatantly obvious what the truth was.

---

(That's exactly why you should be feelsy, Anna... he sees you as that amazing person who filled the gap and helped him get over all that trauma. FEELS, ANNA! SO HELP ME I WILL MAKE HIM SAY IT AGAIN!)

EJ sat down, smiling a bit when Anna pointed out that he wasn't too much shorter than she was. "I guess I forget that sometimes, since I'm so used to being small next to everyone." He folded his hands in his lap, trying to be patient and sit still so he wouldn't make Anna mess up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:36 pm

(I drew one of my DeviantArt characters, since she really needed some attention. o7o" I have a bunch of sketches that I put on my computer, though. I'll work on posting some or coloring them.

Haaaaai Pluto! O7O!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:36 pm

(Cool. o3o" *goes to respond while ignoring my science notes*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Phillip's eyebrows were scrunched over his eyes as he listened, with his ears angled down. There were pros and cons for both treatments. After a moment of thought, the otter admitted, "How about we go for the medicines first, to see if it works...? And if they don't, then we can ask a magic healer to work on her eyes. I don't want to have the risk of making Shiloh's eyes worse if we can avoid it."

---

(I know. XD

Roy: I 'onestly wouldn't argue to zat.)

Roy nodded, and brushed some of his hair out of his face, "Yes, we are... Again, seence I've been inzhured, I 'aven't really seen zem all zat much. I also 'eard zat Rachel's seeck, so... I'm 'opeeng zat she's bettair today." Roy admitted, then shifted slightly as he sat. He felt slightly restless, but maybe that was because he was able and eager to walk again after not being able to for so long.

---

(Anna: o~o"

MAKE HIM SAY IT AGAIN! DOIT!)

Anna let out a little amused noise out of her nose, and wrapped the towel around the cat's shoulders, "I know the feel, EJ..." Both her kids and her husband were taller than her, even though from her to Rachel, it wasn't that much. The bat started to work on the back of his head, and ran the brush through his wet hair.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:47 pm

"That depends," Jonah said, "You want the sause thick or thin?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 pm

(*is glomped* EEP! Hai Bueh... *waves at Chirpy* Hey love <3 )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:50 pm

(e3e....)

"Hey, which one of us is the experienced cook here? That's definitely not me. I don't know which one would be better." Roxy said, then brushed some of her purple hair from her pink eyes.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Jonah's smile remained, "Alright, Im used to cooking by feel not numbers so about here," -he touched on the outside of the pot kinda low down, "Fill about there then we can get grating."

(Jonah: *hugs Roxy* Yall see this girl right here? I love her! <3 ^////^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 pm

(Roxy: o/////o"?

e3e... Pluto, did you look at my shower thought?)

"Alright..." Roxy poured a little cream into the pan, then a little more, because she didn't think she had enough. The chinchilla made a face at it after a moment, since it looked a bit much than what Jonah had pointed out, "Shit, I think I put too much..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Marie nodded, glancing between the two, but Shiloh was silent... honestly, the mouse had never seen the former Sect member behave so timidly. She smoothed her shirt, telling them, "I'll go see what I can put together... just sit and wait here, alright?"

---

(Chase: For once you wouldn't argue?)

Frowning a bit at the mention of Rachel being sick, Chase swished the last bit of his coffee around in his mug. "Be careful if she's still not feeling well... I don't want the both of you ending up sick." He was tired, and leaned heavily against the back of his chair, as opposed to Roy's restless shifting around.

Laura had been quiet, but spoke up now, "She shouldn't be contagious anymore, with how long she's been sick... and hopefully she's feeling well enough for us to visit with her, too."

---

(HE'S GONNA SAY IT AGAIN, ANNA! ... Just gotta wait for the perfect moment. eue)

EJ sat still as Anna began to trim at the hair on the back of his head. He couldn't help but purr a little when she ran the brush through his damp hair, since it felt sort of like she was petting his head... Embarrassed by his reaction, he got a little pink in the face and fiddled with his hands again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Phillip looked over to Shiloh, frowning a bit, then looked back to Marie, "We will... Thank you..." Whatever hope Phillip had died slightly, but the flame was still burning, albeit faintly still. The otter then lead the stoat to the waiting room, so they could sit down and wait for Marie to come back, "Are you okay with taking the medicine first to see what happens...?"

---

(Roy: Eef you insist.)

"Yeah..." Roy agreed-- honestly, even if his sister was sick, he would have gone to visit her either way right now. He knew that she probably would be mostly okay, because no one would let her get up to do anything to make her worse, "Knoweeng my mum, she wouldn't let 'er get up at all."

---

(e3e)

Anna hadn't noticed the faint purring at first, but then smiled a little when the cat got all pink in the face. She stopped trimming his hair for a moment, and rubbed at the cat's fluffy ears for a moment (she gave a little purr of her own), before going back to trim the ends of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 pm

"I guess so..." Shiloh replied, sitting beside him. "I guess I was hoping she would have some better news..." She looked around, though she couldn't see much. "It's so hard to be in public... I'm used to being able to own everything that was thrown at me, but this... I'm so helpless, Phillip. What if those people who hate former Sect members come after us? I can't protect you like this... I can't even protect myself. Even if I heal eventually, it's still going to take time..."

---

"Well, if you don't feel confident walking yourself, I can go get a shirt and some shoes and go with you," Chase told them, though he added, "But I won't intrude if you'd rather go on your own." He would have gone with Roy anyway, had he not had his girlfriend with him, but he knew the Brodeurs might just want to be with their son, and one unrelated person -- Laura -- was probably enough. Richard still seemed weird about being around Chase, anyway. I'll visit Rachel later, just to see how she's doing.

---

Instinctively leaning his head towards Anna's hand when she rubbed at his ears, EJ purred a bit louder. He straightened his head when she stopped, and began talking again, "Thanks for helping, M--" He stopped himself this time, clapping his hands over his mouth as though he was about to say a bad word. What was I just about to call her?!?!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Phillip looked away, and his ears angled back at the thought. Those guys hadn't attacked anyone lately, but that didn't mean they stopped. He ran a hand through his thick, curly hair, and sighed, "I really don't want to think about that, Shiloh... And I don't think they would attack me. I was the one that technically brought everyone here in the first place, remember?" And I nearly thought I was going to die because of my random seizures... And falling off Erika.

---

Roy was kind of thinking around the same lines as Chase, and nodded a little, "Okay... Zank you." As much as Roy wanted to get up and move, he was probably just going to end up on the floor if he did, "I really appreciate eet."

---

(AAAAAND HE FINALLY NOTICED! O7O!)

Anna paused when EJ spoke, and looked slightly alarmed when the cat slapped a hand over his mouth like he just stopped himself from swearing in front of her. She blinked, but caught onto what he had partly said before he abruptly stopped himself, He was about to call me 'mom again... "Um, EJ...? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Shiloh let go of his hand so she could loosely drape her arms around him, leaning her cheek on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for being so negative, I just..." I'm complaining like a total baby because I'm used to being able to bully my way through life and now I can't. She groaned a little, giving Phillip a squeeze.

---

Chase hoisted himself to his feet, stretching a little-- several loud popping noises came from his spine, and he grimaced a moment before letting out a sigh. "Alright. Do you need anything while I'm up? I dunno if you feel sore and want some ibuprofen or something..."

---

(Yes he did! o7o!)

"U-um..." EJ's voice was quiet, and almost sounded frightened. What was I saying? How could I say that? Is it bad? Or is it okay? I don't even know... He turned to look at Anna over his shoulder as she stood behind him, his large ears tilting back. "I-I dunno..." Did she know what I was gonna say?
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:35 pm

(I did see your shower thought.

Jonah: Uh...underwear...? >//////<"

XDDDD)

Jonah took a look and patted her shoulder, "That's perfect actually."

He then went into one of his drawers, "Now comes the fun part,"

If it was possibly for Jonah to look even more strange he turned around now dual wielding hand cheese graters, "Time to grate the cheese!"

Storm, who was observing from a little ways off in the living room, facepawed then walked down into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 pm

"I know, Shi... I know..." The otter wrapped an arm around her shoulders to try to reassure her while she hugged him and pressed her face against his bony shoulder, "We can only wait to see what the future holds... Which is funny because I can ses into the future." Phillip rubbed at his face, sighing, "It's bothering me so much that I haven't seen anything about this..."

---

Roy grimaced when Chase stretched, but then said, "I'm a leettle sore, buht I'll live... I'm kind of antsy to get back on my feet, even zough eet's kind of pusheeng eet right now."

---

(o7o! If he calls Richard 'dad', too, I'm going to cry.)

The woman's ears angled back, too, and she set the comb and scissors down. She really didn't know what to say, but went with the truth, "I never wanted to replace your own mother, but... If you see me that way, then it's fine. I feel like you're my own son from time to time..."

---

(e3e Yes, underwear.

Roxy: o//n//o"

That poor cheese... It's going to get mutilated... XD)

"O-oh, um, okay..." Roxy felt heat flush her face at the compliment, before switching to a look of pure: 'you've got to be fucking kidding me'. She looked at Jonah weirdly, before asking, "Are you really serious?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Jonah laughed a little bit, "Yeah I'm serious..."

He handed her one of them, "These are kinda dull I've used them quite a lot so..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:49 pm

"It's not a problem." Roxy replied when she took the cheese grater from him. The chinchilla put her hand on the dull part of the grater, and after a few moments, she spoke, "That should do it. I hope it's not too sharp..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Jonah ran his wedge of Parmesan across it, it grated easily.

"Perfect." he said smiling, "So we do about a forth of this little wedge here, same with the other three...and we'll let that simmer for a bit til it's nice and melted."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:05 pm

"Alright..." Roxy increased the sharpness on the second cheese grate, before carefully starting to run her wedge of cheese across it. She couldn't help but watch Jonah as he grated his cheese, so she could do it correctly and effectively.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 pm

(I'm tired... =w=" I think I'm gonna head to bed. I've got a busy day tomorrow so I'm not sure if/when I'll be online.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:11 pm

(That's okay. ^^' I should probably head to bed soon myself...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:18 pm

(*rereads the story of Daddy!Chase and Younger!Twins at the grocery store* OwO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: