The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:46 pm

(I'm in a call with Amigo and Sil... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:46 pm

(030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:48 pm

(Okays. o3o Is it crazy? XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:48 pm

(Somewhat XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(No... There was an awkward silence that went on for a while... o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 pm

(Oh dear. XP

*sleepily holds a Shay plushie* Well, I'm here if anyone wants to RP... Dunno if I'll get on DA, though, Sil. I'm pretty tuckered out, so multitasking is not a good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:52 pm

(I want to rp! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:53 pm

(I'll hunt down your last post, Chirpy... And hopefully I won't get distracted. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 pm

(Alrighty. XP I'm hunting down Sil's last.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Silverfur wrote:
'Scotty might be busy with Stone though. Maybe you can stay at someone else's house so that you can relax for a little bit. Maybe next time you come over you can bring you sister. Since I'm dating you I should get to know your family more.' he signed.

---

"Y-you should rest Shay, the clothes will still be there even after you've waited for the pill to kick in. Do you remember anything that happened?" she asked in a whisper. If anything she would put some clothes near him for him to change and leave the room for some privacy.

Celeste signed with an awkward little smile, I don't know, we'll work it out. Right now let's just enjoy our day together. She reached out to pat his arm, hoping he would just let it go for now.

---

"N-no, I want to get up and put on clean clothes..." Shay argued, then fell silent as he staggered over to his dresser and started digging around for some comfortable clothes.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"I can't really calm down... it's just stress. Piles and piles of it..." Greyson sighed and shook his head, then reached down to grasp the hem of his torn t-shirt, trying to pull it off. He heard more ripping sounds as his scales snagged on it, and stopped, not sure if he should just yank it off or try out some scissors.

---

"I don't know if a surgery exists to fix this, Phillip... my eyes were essentially burned with acid..." Shiloh whimpered, hiding her face against him. "I want to be able to see you again... I-It's not fair..." She tightened her arms around him, wondering if this was the price she paid for all of her wrongdoings among the Sect. Was karma so cruel?

---

Gabe sighed through his nose, then murmured in his soft, gravelly voice, "I figured... She has been bedridden for too long... and she's so thin..." He sighed again, rubbing at his face. He had fought this battle with his daughter ever since she was tiny, and he had thought it was over. "Why can't this just be over...?"

---

Relieved that she finally made him smile, Laura broke into a much wider one herself. She stood up a little straighter, a bit more energy in her step as she walked with him. They had made it out of the apartment, and were now out in the hallway. "I'm proud of you for making it this far, and now comes the easy part... you'll be running around, outpacing me again before long."

Tina winced when Greyson tried to pull his shirt over his head, and more ripping sounds happened, "H-hey, I'll just go find some scissors... Please don't try to pull it over your head like that. I don't want you to injure yourself." Tina said, before she stood up and went over to the kitchen. She searched for a pair of scissors, and came back with them, "Okay... Just try not to move, okay?" 

---

Phillip's tattered ears angled back, and he sighed a little, "I don't know what to say, Shiloh... I really don't. I just try to be optimistic, and hope for the best..." He combed his fingers through her hair absentmindedly, "I hope you can see again... I really do. But I don't know about that future.." 

---

Aaron sighed, and his tattered ears angled back, with one of them sporting two small piercings, "I know, but... Her power ish not a permanent sholution..." The panther reached over to brush Nani's hair from her face, "But we know that she will eventually get better... You recover in shpiralsh. You might get back where you shtarted, but you've already gotten experience on how to get out of that. Nani hash better health care here... And she might not get shick again for a while." 

(I got that part quote (about you recovering in spirals) from Tumblr. ouo" Just saying.) 

---

Roy smiled a little still, "I 'ope so... Again, I almost forgotten whaht zat was like..." The bat limped along, still not used to his new leg. It made a slightly more hollow sound than his other leg, and it honestly made Roy cringe a bit on the inside. Trying to ignore it, he asked, "Um, ees eet okay eef I can see Chase? I mean, I 'aven't really talked to 'im seence I've gotten out of ze 'ospital."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Amigo nodded and put his arm around her. He then started to eat a little bit more of his coal. Sometimes he would put an arm around Celeste to make her happy or to show that everything was fine. Right now it was just to make her happy.

---

"Well. I-I'll be in the other room." Sandi replied and quickly left the room so that Shay could change in peace.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm

(*is totally not being ignored in the Skype call* ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 pm

(*huggles* owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:45 pm

(Hai... ouo~)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:50 pm

(I'm working on a response. ^^

*huggles the Blueh*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 pm

(Take your time. ^^" 

I was a dumbass today and deleted my iTube playlist... You have any good music that I probably don't know about? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:53 pm

"Okay..." Greyson stopped wrestling with the t-shirt, sitting still so Tina could help him. He stared awkwardly off to the side, his face a little red with his t-shirt all rucked up and showing his stomach, the fabric snagged on the scales on his back.

----

Shiloh cuddled him tightly, trying to feel reassured but unable to help but be scared. The idea of being stuck with this horrible vision was terrifying. "M-Maybe we could talk to the healers... see if there's anything else they can do to help..."

----

Gabe suddenly felt very old, heaving a sigh as he slumped there in his chair. "I just want her to be alright... She's my little girl..." He watched as Aaron gently smoothed the younger ocelot's hair from her face, and tried to give a little smile. "I think a difference is that I'm not the only one taking care of her this time, though..."

-----

"If you want to, sure," Laura replied, not wanting to deny him that. "We can see your parents and sister, too, if you want." She wanted to make sure he could see his family, especially since he was doing so well now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 pm

"Alright..." Tina blushed herself at that, and tried to ignore the blush as she focused on not hurting Greyson as she started to cut the fabric. This reminded her of how toned Greyson was, and how much bigger he was to her, so she couldn't help but blush still. 

(Tina: ./////.")

---

"I-I'm sure there must be a treatment for your eyes that could work... There has to be." Shiloh can't just stay like this her whole life... She just can't! There must be something to help her! Phillip's breakfast was turning soggy by now, but he wasn't all that hungry now. 

---

Aaron turned his attention back to Gabe, and said, "She told me about how you two moved out of the city sho she could breathe better air... Even though she shtill got shick, until her ability kicked in... I don't know if she's told you thish, but we climbed a tree together once... She wanted to show me how much she cared." Aaron turned to face Gabe completely, with his legs dangling over the edge of the bed. 

---

(ROY. 

Roy: Whaht?

BEENIES! *sticks one on his head* ouo

Roy: ?

Okay, I saw a music video for Bentley Jones... And his hair is all long and shit, and he rocks a beenie. So, therefore, I'm pinning this to Roy maybe. o3o~)

"Yes... I would like zat... Zank you..." He hadn't really seen his parents much since he moved out, and it would be nice to see them and his sister again, "I know Ezhay's gonna fleep when 'e 'ears about me..." He continued to limp along, being very careful not to trip over his own feet.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:53 pm

(*is watching really sad dog rescue videos* WHY THE HELL AM I WATCHING THIS?! *cries* ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:16 pm

(Hurhurhurhur.... e3e)

Greyson sheepishly sat there while Tina cut the t-shirt away, his own face reddening a little when he noticed where the otter's eyes kept trailing off to. He stifled an awkward cough, trying to sit still. "Th-thanks..." He plucked at the fabric as Tina cut it, trying to get off what he could without it snagging in his scales too much.

---

Shiloh sat there quietly for a moment, then realized that stressing Phillip out probably wasn't the best thing for him. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to stress you out..."

---

A bit surprised by that, Gabe actually smiled a bit more genuinely. "Y-yeah... there was a peach tree growing beside the house we were staying in. I would always climb up there with her..." He smoothed the fur on his tail, then wrapped it around his ankles in a manner similar to the way Nani did from time to time. "I guess I can see how she'd see that as a significant gesture..."

---

(Roy in a beenie? e3e?)

"I think they all will. This is kind of a big moment," Laura replied, already looking forward to seeing his parents. They would be so happy to see their son on his feet again, even though they would all still grieve a little after what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:28 pm

(YES ROY IN A BEENIE! eue! I imagine it being in this canon, and maybe KHS!Roy. o3o" 

D!Roy and K!Roy: -////-")

"Y-you're welcome..." Tina homestly tried not to stare, even though it was very difficult to not. He was literally right in front of her! The ottr finally cut the shirt completely, and put the scissors down for now, "D-do you think you can pull it off like that...?" 

---

Phillip's ears angled back slightly, but he then said, "It's alright... It's good to voice your converns... I'll be okay." At least, he hoped he would be. Don't think about it... You're only going to make it even worse... 

---

Aaron nodded a little, "I have to tell you, I nearly fell off more than once..." His balance had suffered considerably since losing part of his long tail in battle, when he was with the Loyals. The memory made him cringe slightly, before he pushed it away, "But it wash comforting... I don't even eat peachesh." 

---

"Mmn... Chase's place ees not too far from 'ere..." Roy said-- a part of him already wanted to sit down and take a break, but that was definitely a no go right now, "Eef we could make eet zere wizin ze next 'our, zat would be great."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 am

(Hey, remember carpe natem? Seize the ass? XD? Well, that post just came up on my Tumblr dash again. French is weird. XP

Roy: Maybe, but at least French doesn't 'ave five diffairent definite articles for masculine nouns, like Italian.

-_-'... I'm working on them.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 am

(Languages... >~< No.

But I'm trying to envision Roy in a hat. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:19 am

(o7o" I'm working on it. There are only a handful of words that use 'lo', so it's not too bad. 

Look up the music video for 'Nothing. Everything.' by Bentley Jones. Roy would look something like him, except a lot less scruffy and longer hair. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: