The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:34 pm

The hedgehog's head snapped sideways.

"Were it not for the fact that your his beloved and I part of him...you would be splattered all over that wall. And you cant stop me, Eleven. Zero will unleash me...sooner or later."

And with that he slammed a fist into Evey's gut. As he did the world around them faded to blackness.

I shall break the chains that bind me and unleash my wrath upon those who dare pretend themselves my masters. No one, not even you Eleven Indigo Marshall, shall stand in my way.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Evey was rather rudely sent back into her own mind, gasping as she felt the remnants of the pain of being punched in the stomach, though it was all in her head and hadn't actually happened. She flinched away form Zero, pushing herself off bed and landing on her feet, shaken up after being threatened and then attacked by her husband's own mind, That was not good... at all...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:05 pm

"Now you know dont you?" Zero asked still sounding shaky.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Hearing Zero's shaky voice, Evey looked up at him and forced herself to calm down, "We'll figure it out... It's probably just an illusion your mind is creating in order to cope with the effects of the rings. Once they're off, it should stop happening."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:01 am

"I hope so." Zero replied, "Ive lost too much sleep over this."

Take off the rings, let me loose and I shall give you rest

That thought made him shake a little.

"Maybe...I dunno...maybe I should go out somewhere and let it out?" He said aloud though not really meaning to.

(Im sleepy. Nighty night.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:30 am

"No," Evey shook her head, immediately shooting down that idea, "We're going to do this together, and plan it out with Lance. We need to go about it in a way that's safe for you, and everyone else... Why don't we go talk to Lance now, and I can explain what I saw to him."

(I went back and reread some of the old forum's K3 to get caught up in what we were doing. XD As of late, they went to a battle and Rory was nearly killed, they fought evil clones, they went home, Evey had been having seizures more often than usual despite her stabilizer injections, Lance blamed it on stress, they went on a vacation, they came back and met Willow, and now we're here. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:13 am

Okay. I remember most of that...XD Evey would not like BMT.

Zero: YOURE NOT SENDING MY WIFE TO LACKLAND AFB! Ssgt Knight is there...hes scary...

*nods*)

"Alright." Zero replied and got up. He gave her a quick hug before heading over to Lances room. The metal bending vulpine in question was at his laptop...again. He had a Monster Energy drink on the left side of his desk flanked by an empty coffee mug and a few note pads and writing untensils on the right side. His eyes were jumping all over the screen when they came in.

"Yo." Was all he said when they came in
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:19 am

(Evey: Send me to what...? o.o?)

Unable to help it, Evey immediately got irritated at the state Lance was in. She scowled, then used her telekinesis to yank his laptop away from him, "You could look up and actually pay attention to us! We've got a bit of a problem we'd like to talk to you about..." She levitated the laptop computer over to set it on the dresser on the opposite side of the room, away from Lance's reach.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:59 am

Basic Military Training....in other word the whole reason I was gone for two months)

The vulpine made a face when his laptop was yanked away but looked up all the same.

"When do we not have problems?" He asked

"Lance..." Zero said

"Alright fill me in," he said standing up
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:46 pm

(Oh gawd... she would kill the instructors... Or, more likely, just seriously fuck with them with her psychic abilities... XD)

"Listen... Zero has been having some... night terrors..." Evey began, trying to figure out how to word things carefully, "He's essentially seeing an alternate personality of himself, and I think it's a reaction to the stress the suppression bands are putting on him. We need to start doing something about it soon, because it's getting pretty bad... He's developing a split personality. I'd know, because I personally checked it out."
Back to top Go down
rilrak
Anonymous

PostSubject: who the hell used my name....   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:23 pm

(how yall doing today..)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Lance looked confused, "Split personality? Hmm..."

The vulpine stood up and started staring into Zero's eyes.

"How long have you been having these night terrors?"

"Since we went on vacation."

"And this "other you" What does he look like?"

"Picture me if my fur was white and the stripes were red."

Lance grabbed his laptop and typed a few commands pulling up an image, "Looks kinda like this?"

The image on screen made Zero step back, it was a perfect image of the figure he'd seen.

"Ill take that as a yes." He said and started delving more into it, "Chaos are rare, Super are more so...but Hyper? Damn talk about one in a million."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:25 pm

"Are you saying that you know what's going on?" Evey asked sharply, putting a hand on Zero's arm when he stepped back as though disturbed by the image on the screen. She understood what he meant by the Chaos energy... "So his Chaos energy is what's doing this to him?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:56 pm

"Um..." Lance said searching for the right words, "Yes and no. Zero has all this energy built up behind those rings on his arm that hes able to achieve a state beyond even an ascended Super Mobian. Mobians this powerful are few and far between. Most only get to this level of strength when all they ever do is fight...as in nonstop for years."

Zero involintarily glance at the rings on his left arm.

"Of course because theyre so rare," Lance continued, "Theres not a lot of data on it. How this form behaives reacts interacts fights lives is all up in the air."

"So you basically know that it has a mind of its own?"

"Again theres not a lot of data...the only way to know for sure, and I really would rather not have to do this, is let him out."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:03 pm

(Heya. ouo I'm going to a friend's house tonight so I likely won't be here later. How was your day?)

"N-no!" Evey immediately argued, like she did when Zero suggested it, "We should take the rings off one at a time, like we planned, so the energy dissipates instead of coming out all at once." She looked frantically between the two, "My husband is not a science experiment, we're going to do this the safe way!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Zero sighed, "Hun...my energy doesnt dissipate when the rings come off. Picture it like a gas tank, if I leave the car idle it uses gas but very little of it. Taking off my rings would let the energy flow more but it wouldnt dissipate."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:57 am

"B-but... but it's the fault of those things that you have so much of this stuff built up! There has to be a way to get rid of their effects without you being put at such risk!" Refusing to believe that was the only way, Evey kept arguing, even if it was pointless. She ran her hands through her hair, desperately trying to think of something. Anything. "I-I could try to possess you when we do it, to keep that other personality at bay! I can do it! I can try! There has to be something we can do to make this less of a risk..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Zero was about to protest the idea until Lance started humming in thought

"Your not thinking...?"

"She presents a point. After all she did stand up to your other personality before now."

"Thats what worries me..."

Aw let her back in! It was fun having her around!

Zero shook his head in an attempt to silence his alter ego
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:54 pm

When Zero shook his head, Evey thought he was protesting again and crossed her arms firmly over her chest, the fur on her tail spiked out, "It's at least worth a try..." Though she could get injured when ethereal, whether she was possessing someone or not, her own risk was nothing compared to Zero's in this situation.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:36 pm

"Alright then...looks like we're trying it out." Lance said smiling a little bit, "And I think I know a place where we can go."

Zero's brow lifted, "And where would this be?"

"Where better than whats left of the Swamp Base we took out three months back?"

The hedgehog shrugged
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:53 pm

"Wait, maybe we should let the kids know... okay, maybe not let them know the details, but we can't just leave the girls here on their own," Evey was now concerned about how the kids would be if something did go wrong. She didn't exactly trust alcoholic Umbra to handle the situation well, and Libra wasn't home, "Maybe we should call your brother, Zee... have him and his family come over to look after things while we handle this. I'd feel better, especially since Rory is still recovering after what happened. Honestly, I don't trust Umbra very much right now..."

Their twelve-year-old daughter had nearly died after being shot, and though she was physically recovered for the most part, she was still emotionally shaky, as were her siblings. Rory and Gaia could put on strong faces, but they were still just children, and couldn't be expected to take care of themselves if something happened to their parents.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:45 pm

"Yeah." Zero replied heading out to go grab the house phone.

"You be careful." Lance told Evey, "Aurora knows what goes on in that head of his..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Evey turned to face Lance, trying to push down the nervousness she felt, "I know a little, but... I don't think we'll know the strength of this alternate personality until we try it out..." She had no idea what would happen when she actually possessed Zero, but just hoped it would work out in their favor. The ermine felt oddly calm as she said, "If anything happens to us..." She didn't finish, not wanting to believe that Zero himself would be the one to take the two of them down. Just take care of our children for us.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:04 pm

(I guess time skip to the swamp base.)

"Alright." Lance said heaving a sigh, "You two ready?"

Zero nodded but his hands were trembling, in all truth he was nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:31 pm

(Mmmkay.)

Evey nodded as well, then turned to Zero, who looked like he was about to decide they shouldn't try this after all. As she went ethereal, she assured him, "It'll be alright..." I'll take care of you... She hesitated, giving him another moment, secretly just as reluctant as he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next