The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:34 pm

*hangs upside down from the ceiling my hooks keeping me attached*

"Oooooo a favor?"   *smiles wickedly barring my teeth*  "Is it the kind of favor i just cant turn down?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:07 pm

"Yeah. Its one of those."

The grey vulpine crossed his arms, "Theres a rat in my company sending me placebo meds instead of the real thing...ensure it doesnt happen again."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Chuckles and flips down to the floor, my smile almost ear to ear as my fangs show with wild glee.  "So its to be a hunt then, any information on the rat?"  As i wait for your answer i start putting on my skates making sure the military grade frame and wheels are snug.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:04 pm

"All we know so far is that he works in the medical division." Lance told him crossing his arms. He handed Finn a copy of the shipment receipt which had the name of the bastard highlighted in green.

"See to it he...goes away."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:23 pm

"Oooooo a slippery rat at that."   Takes the list and looks for the name.   "Where's the medical division located?  I might as well get started"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:41 pm

"You remember where North tower is right? That's the medical center." Lance reminded him.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Smiles and in a flash of blurred movement busts through the window moving at my normal ridiculously reckless pace.   "Oh i cant wait to see the look on this guys face."  Grins as my golden eye shines with malice and delight.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Lance's fur and tail blasted back from the air pressure, "That guy is still absolutely bat shit insane..."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Uses the hooks streaming out behind me to latch onto poles buildings and trees to slingshot myself moving faster and faster the rust of my inactivity coming off like old flaky paint, quickly i spot the tower and angle myself toward it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Meanwhile, the man Agito was after, named Gideon, was up to his usual work at the medical center. He was currently preparing another shipment of the stabilizer injections... The ones going out to most people he left alone, but then one specific crate was tampered with. He took out the real injections, and replaced them with the false ones, muttering, "Come on, how much longer do I need to do this? It must be pretty tough to go for so long without these..."

He didn't think of the notorious Zero Marshall's wife as a real person, calling her an "it." She wasn't born by natural means... Gideon shuddered at the thought of an artificially made being, and what could happen if it really did die, and then the family became angered. It wasn't really his problem. Once the Sect paid him the rest of his money for killing it, he would take his family and get out of this country... Away from the conflict. Hell, he just saw on the news that some other building was being destroyed! Didn't they ever think about the civilians involved in this?!

Unaware of Agito coming to get him, Gideon closed up the box, calling to his assistant, "Anya, take this crate. It's Mister Kuroneko's weekly shipment."

"Yes, sir," Anya, a blue-furred leopard in her mid to late twenties, picked up the small box and carried it out to the main service counter. Lance Kuroneko's shipments were picked up personally by him or whichever employee he decided to send to get them, rather than being mailed out.

Gideon watched Anya go, feeling a little bit of guilt but trying to push it aside, telling himself, The thing has to be pretty sick to need so many injections anyway... You're doing it a favor by putting it out of its misery. The entirety of Ryan Industries knows that the artificially made organisms all died, aside from this one... And it's not like it's a person. No parents or siblings, just a test tube... It has no human rights.

He didn't even know about Agito's existence, so his knowledge was a little flawed. Had he known, maybe he would have refused the Sect's offer to pay him in return for him faking the injections sent to the Marshall/Kuroneko household.

----

Meanwhile, Gaia was trying to figure out what to do. Her mother was practically comatose, she wasn't supposed to call a doctor, and she was supposed to somehow not let her father know about this?! Groaning, she sat down on the cot next to her mother's, "We are soooo screwed if Dad finds out before we figure out how to fix this..."

(Long post to make up for not posting in a while, I guess... o7o")
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Agito would land on the roof and take a deep breath almost as if smelling the air like a shark would for blood.  His senses on overdrive he would roll off the side the hooks on his coat catching the gutter suspending him upside down at the window.  He scans the room slowly for his target as he mumbles to himself.  "Lance got me catching mice...  but what do i do once the mouse is caught? Do i kill it and leave it on Lance's wall or leave i alive for Lance to handle?"  He would shrug and decide to lave him alive until further notice.

(its all right we've all been busy)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:51 pm

it* alive
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Zero finished his job finally and was visibly winded. His Hyper state was gone now and there he sat in his regular form over all of the destruction.

He then quickly teleported home wanting nothing more than to relax.

Unfortunately he appeared not two feet from Lance causing the vulpine to jump and spill his cup of coffee.

"Damn it Zee not again..."

"My bad, you alright?"

Lance looked himself over, "Aurora, this suit is dry-clean only and now there's a freaking coffee stain on the jacket. Gah..."

He headed back to his room to change.

The hedgehog headed downstairs and saw Gaia with her head in her hands. Libra had taken Willow upstairs to try to figure something out...

"How is she?" Zero asked his daughter, he was curious himself.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Gideon heard a clunk as something, or someone, landed on the roof and then got tangled up on the gutter. His ear twitched, and he looked up, glancing around. It was Anya who noticed Agito first-- the woman shrieked in terror at the sight of a clearly mutated man dangling from the roof like that, and Gideon felt panic seize him as he realized there would only be one reason for a freak like that to be here. Either the Sect or Kuroneko sent him, and it couldn't be for a good reason. "Shit!" the man made a run for it, leaving Anya. He doubted she would be a target, anyway. She was just his assistant.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Gaia looked up, panicking a little when she saw her father. Trying to think of a reasonable response, she said, "Uh, she's just taking a nap to recover. I guess all the stress has gotten to her, is all..." She really hoped she was a decent liar.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Zero nodded, "Well it hasn't exactly been a smooth day today."

One would easily notice the rings on Zero's arm were finally gone.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:14 pm

(Gaia: o7o" .... Omigawd he believed me...)

Distracted from her floundering attempts at lying, Gaia noticed the rings on her father's arm were gone. She leaped to her feet, "Dad! Y-you're things... the things on your arm!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:36 pm

"Yeah. We took them off today...and I blew up stuff...and...some other stuff..." he said scratching the back of his head. He purposefully left out the almost bipolar nature that had developed in his head.

He was almost embarrassed now knowing that Rory got her ridiculously hyper nature from him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:43 pm

"Wow!" Gaia was thrilled to bits, and couldn't help but grab her father's wrist and stretch out his arm to inspect it. Then she wrapped her arms around him, "I'm glad those things are off! You must feel a lot better now..." She realized she was hugging him and let go again, stepping back and straightening her shirt, "Uh..."

(Stop being embarrassed about showing affection!

Gaia: e//m//e')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:44 pm

"Oh get over here!" Zero said and bear hugged his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:48 pm

(Ahahahaha! XD Go Zee!)

"Eeep!" Gaia squeaked when he grabbed her, and managed to get over her embarrassment long enough to give him a hug in return, though her face was nearly red as her and Zee's ruby eyes.

Evey didn't seem to hear the laughter, laying motionlessly on her cot, curled up on her side.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Zero let her go real fast, "You never have like being hugged."

The look of mischief on his face made him seem more like her brother than her father...maybe that's where Libra got it from.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:54 pm

Giving a little cough of embarrassment and fixing her hair, Gaia shrugged a little as she willed her face to stop being red, "I-I'm just not a little kid anymore... Though it is nice to see you doing better." She smiled a bit at him.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Zero laughed a little bit.

"C'mon, we should let your mom rest."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:20 pm

"Uh, yeah, good idea..." Gaia was glad her father seemed to still believe that everything was fine, but then she realized that leaving her mother alone might not be the best thing. Crap! I need to think of an excuse to stay down here, just in case her unstable condition gets worse... Uh... Damn...

(Gaia: Shit... uuuuummmm...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next