The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 pm

(No one cares what you mind Flare...

And yes. His nerves are what are going to be supplying potential to the hub which will supply to potential to the rest of the limb once it's attached and the valve is opened to let blood flow through it. When his blood pressure reaches it's optimal pressure, a pressure switch is closed which completes the circuit to a series of shunts some step-up and step-down transformers, a voltage regulator and a bridge rectifier allowing him to control every function of a real leg. Is it bad that I was able to figure that out after learning how to read schematics and from learning what parts in electrical systems do what? XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 pm

(Well... Roy doesn't have the port yet... XD

EJ: YEAH LANCE! YOU IDIOT!

You need to calm down... e3e"

EJ: No... nothing is okay... ;~; *still under the blankets* Nothing is okay, not with some incompetent fox making Roy's leg! 

... Don't make me get Sue or Isaac in here. Or Anna. Or Richard. Richard won't stand for this kind of behavior.

EJ: I don't care...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 pm

(Yeah... He kind of doesn't... o7o"

And no he wouldn't. XD

Rachel: Ezhay...? omo"?

Roy: *continues to facedesk*

And Roy's just being pissy and frustrated... XP

Tina: ;A; This is my fault...

Actually, I should be the one to blame... o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Lance: Incompetent? I'm sorry, who ran the prosthetic department at the worlds largest manufacturing company for almost 10 years? Gee...I dunno the dudes got to be smart enough to know how it works...and how to build them...and how to troubleshoot them and how to market them so people who have had the unfortunate experience of being mutilated will buy them and attempt to reclaim their personal freedom.

Calm down there foxboy...

Lance: Piss off Pluto, you know I hate it when people call me stupid.

o-o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:41 pm

(Flare: There, there Fluffy. It'll be ok. I'm sure that you can build Roy a new leg. Since you seem so upset about it, but in the meantime Roy can use Lance's leg. Would you feel better if you made him a new leg? We won't let you stay up too late though. *pats EJ's back*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Lance: *is about to let Flare know how stupid of an idea that is but bites his tongue for EJ's sake*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:43 pm

(I don't think we'll be able to stop him if we did... o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:45 pm

(Probably not...

Lance: I'm not going to say anything else on this subject.

Lance...

Lance: What?

What were you thinking?

Lance: Nothing!

Kuroneko...

Lance: Don't fucking call me by my last name there Airmen...

*claps a hand over his mouth before he can say my last name* >8[

Lance: -_-" *mutters something under his breath*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 pm

(Hate to suddenly leave but I've got Evals in the morning and I need sleep. Night Blueh! Night Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 pm

(Tina: ;A;

Roy: *drags his hands down his face* I'm goeeng to fuckeeng lose my mind.

ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(Aw, bye!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 pm

(Lance, you are NOT helping! Who's the adult here and who's the kid?!

EJ: *leans against Flare* I-I... I just... ;~; It's my fault this happened, a-and I can't fix it... Th-the cyborg that hurt Roy, I... I saw him in the hallways and I was too slow to stop him... Remember? A-and then Roy lost his leg and I'm not allowed to help, and Lance is gonna zap him or forget about the port or mess it up, and then that'll be my fault, too, because it's my fault he lost his leg in the first place. *holds a pillow over his head* I-I'm frustrated... and worried about him. I love Roy... Lance doesn't... It just feels wrong for me to not take care of him. A few late nights would be worth it...

... ;~; I thought we established that this was not your fault.

EJ: *sniffles and shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

(Roy: ...You were ze one zat 'ad a seizure once upon a time when you made my weeng.

*slaps a hand over his mouth* Shoosh. >8[

Rachel: E-eet wasn't your fault... E-eet zhust 'appened... ;A;

Roy: ...

I think we might be able to make arrangements... Maybe... o7o"

Roy: ...*looks away*

Roy, I know. It's hard on a shit-ton of people.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:58 pm

(Flare: I know buddy, but you didn't know that Roy would lose his leg. You can have Tina help you make Roy a new leg since you seem to hate Lance at the moment. Just don't go overboard ok? ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:58 pm

(EJ: *sniffles and climbs off the bed, going over to Roy and shamelessly getting up onto his lap for the sake of giving him a hug, squeezing him as tightly as he can and hiding his face against his shoulder* I love you... A-and you took care of me for so long. I-I just... I want to help take care of you. ;~; Even if it sucks on my part.

*sighs* You boys just need some time to hang out together again... I think he needs Roy time. omo"

Laura: *dabs at her eyes and turns to randomly hug Rachel* </3

Well then... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 pm

(Roy: ...*hugs EJ* I know... I know... Eet's a beetch to everyone... Buht no, eet's not your fault. I wasn't careful... Buht I'm steell alive. Een more pieces, buht... I'm steell vairy much alive and keecking... I don't want you to go undair more stress zan whaht you need to. Like 'ow I said before, I don't wahnt you to 'ave anozair seizure ovair me. I don't zink I could forgeeve myself eef I deed.

EJ very much needs some Roy Time... o7o"

Rachel: ;A;

I think Chase might also be needed... ouo")

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: