The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Name: Kristen Ray Sanshiro

Species: Bloodwing (Raven/Fox hybrid)

Appearance: Stands at about 5'6" and sports an athletes body. She's a very agile flier and oddly enough is a pilot that ised to work for Issac. She has black fur and her feathers are a deep shade of blue, almost purple. Her eyes are seafoam green. She is normally wearing jeans and a skin tight dri-fit shirt. (Picture the Kolerin equivilant to Under Armor) and running shoes.

Personality: She's a little bit of a fitness nut, when she's not flying aircraft (or herself for that matter) you can find her in the gym, whether it's pumping iron, running laps or simply playing a sport Kristen is always moving. Kristen also has a pretty bad case of ADHD so her attention span is rather short. Aside from all this she can be very caring and kind too.

Powers: She's got a Rouge-like power, able to temporarily take on the powers of others via physical contact. This can be controlled however unlike our X-Men girl thus mentioned. The longer she remains in contact with whoever she's taking power from the longer she retains it. It should be noted that the scale of the power is only limited by her own expierence using it. Common power like super strength and speed she has a fair amount of practice with where as more technical powers like Phillip's clairvoyance or Zero's Dynamokinesis, for instance, she has no skill whatsoever. Her ability also has the set back of being unable to replicate the absorbed powers perfectly, mutations in the replicated genes can cause anything from minor health problems for the host or herself to the remote possibilty of total backfire which could injure or even kill both her and the host

Bio: During the events of K2, she was in Celadon's military, pending voluntary separation. She's served her nation for 6 whole years until Julianne launched her nuclear weapons that destroyed Kolerin. Celadon's Air Force flew air lift after air lift in an attempt to bring aid to the citizens of Kolerin. This disaster is what kept her in Celadon's military for an extra year before she separated. However Kristen's career as a pilot was far from over. Towards the climax of the Doomsday conflict, Kristen was hired by Issac as pilot for various missions run during the Devas final assault. She racked up over 2000 flight hours, 200 successful missions delivering cargo to Kolerin, and 6 combat drops without a single casualty. Needless to say, she's a damn good pilot. Her talnets however don't stop there. She's a black belt in Judo and Karate, was a top ranked athlete in High School and Captain of the Girl's softball team, who won a national title, and achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in her single term of service, a feat previously unheard of in the Celadon Air Force. But one shouldnt take her incredible feats for perfection, as a martial artist she's still suffered 15 losses, a crashed three aircraft during her tenure as a pilot. Her only living family member is her father, who is currently stationed abroad as a member of Celadon's Army.

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:46 am

Another Newbie. And we now have our "main villian"

Name: Joann Wolfe

Species: Dire Wolf

Powers: None, but does have cybernetically enhanced muscles that imitate super strength and speed although her natural strength was above average beforehand

Description: She's pretty tall and muscular for a female. Her fur is bleach white but the hair on her head is dyed jet black. Her eyes are a deep shade of emerald green. She does have slight curves though doesn't like showing them off. She wears mainly plain clothes which consists of the first T-shirt and the first pair of jeans she grabs out of the drawer in the morning unless asked to perform a heist or some other form of illegal activity in which case...she wears a pair of gloves in addition to her comfy clothes and a zip-up black leather jacket.

Personality: Manipulative, brutal, a butcher of sorts. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty if it benefits her in the long run. Is not inherently evil though. Ambitious.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Bio: Head of the Red Sands. Rose to power through intimidation. Also she shares her theme song with Ira Gamagori. She isn't inherently evil despite being the greatest crimelord to show up since after doomsday, and the only reason she hasn't been imprisoned is because she's actually the one keeping Redwillow's crime rate under control while the city, as well as the rest of the country, rebuilds. However, should someone try and arrest her, the gangs would begin a massive movement amongst themselves, fighting for power within itself which would undoubtedly spill into Redwillow. No one is entirely sure about her origins, most simply suspect she was part of the Red Sands, a small gang that formed in Redwillow a long time ago, and was possibly the former leader's child. When she came to power, the Red Sands seemed to become docile, only committing crime when absolutely necessary. Most of the original members left the gang when Joann rose to power, taking with them much of the gang's territory. Some even joined rival gangs in an attempt to destroy the Red Sands. It wouldn't come. Fed up with other gangs taking her territory over, Joann organized the most brutal campaign to reclaim that which was once hers. The Red Sands eventually had taken control of most of Redwillow before doomsday, save places that Joann felt were unnecessary, such as suburbs and rural areas. Now that the Sect has been destroyed, Joann's primary focus is putting her gang back at the top of the pecking order using any means necessary

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Correction. She shares the first four seconds of Ira Gamagori's theme. XD
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Basically the scariest part of that song. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Yep. X3

...Now I want Diego to do something stupid, but gets Joann angry, and all he hears is the first four seconds and her shadow falling over him. XD
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Joann: So what's this about Joann not finding out? >8[ *First four seconds play* *Standing behind Diego*

Wish granted o3o" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Diego: *slowly turns around* O_O"... UH. NOTHING!

Dude. Run. o3o'
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Joann: *rolls up right sleeve* Must I teach you a lesson again!!!! *really pissed off*

Just as a thing, when I said in her profile that Joann is tall, I'm talking she's easily Sasha's height.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Maggy: I'm pretty sure I'm taller than that...

Sasha's like, what, six two? 

Diego: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU CRAZY BITCH!

Alpha: Well, that's a big-assed lie.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:31 pm

Name: Erika Sidonas

Gender/Sex: Female/Acgender

Sexuality: Aromantic Heterosexual

Species: Jackal

Description: The fur on her back is black with white stripes while elsewhere it's a clearly sand color. She lacks an athletic looking build but don't counter her out of athletics all together. She's about average height for her age. She had dark brown eyes, and is normally wearing black pants and shoes, a camouflage tank top and a black leather jacket with a white bandanna tied around her left arm. Her hair is rather long, and is tied back when she's working, but otherwise it's straight and a shade of dirty blonde.

Personality: “If it bleeds, I can kill it, if there's a way in, I can raid it,” are the words that Erika lives by. She's more at home during raids and turf wars then her actual apartment down in the Underground. Her hobbies include, stealing R&D Classified stuff, the occasional E-cigarette with blue raspberry flavoring and no nicotine, and turf wars. She can be rash, thick headed, and very daring. But underneath all of that is a very easy to get to know girl with a knack for adventure.

Powers: Erika's power is a mutation in her adrenal glands. When put under stress and both mental and physical trauma, this mutated adrenaline boosts her strength speed and stamina 1000% giving the impression that she had super speed super strength and a body made of steel. Unfortunately her power is slow to respond and must be built up over time. As such, Erika sometime purposefully injures herself in order to gain an advantage, this can range from taking a hit on purpose to even stabbing herself. However the stabbing is her absolute limit when it comes to injuring herself, as any further would compromise her safety and most likely kill her.

Bio: Erika's family was murdered by the Sect during Doomsday, as they were believed to possess powers. Erika however, upon being capture was told she was a mundane and immediately released from the Sect's custody. After attempting to cope with the pain, the loss, and the PTSD, she stumbled upon a gang known only as the Red Sands. They took her in, helped her cope with all that had happened and began training her to become a full fledged member. Turns out, after a steal beam fell on one of her fellow members, pinning him to the ground, Erika discovered she was indeed a supernatural. While under rival gang fire and pursuit, she turned around and lifted the 2 ton piece of steal off of her friend, then proceeded to chuck it at the pursuing gang. After this and many other adventures with the Red Sands, Erika rose through the ranks eventually becoming the gang's second in command, under Joann Wolfe. She is a force to be reckoned with

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:31 pm

I thought Sasha was Kolerin's tallest character?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Kolerin's tallest character is Duel. But in the Underground, Maggy is taller than Joann.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Really? Hmm...I don't think I'll change Joann's height but she's still intimidating. How tall is Diego?

Joann: My point exactly...didn't I send you and your boys to raid the old jewelry store in the old city? *tapping her foot impatiently*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:38 pm

I think I said he's like, 5'7" ish.

Diego: o~o" Yes...

Ooooh.... Buuuuusted.... XD
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Name: Bodo Roskr

Sexual Orientation: aromantic homosexual

Species: American Red Squirrel

Appearance: He stands at a whopping 5' 2" has chocolate brown hair and fur his underbelly his a cream color. His eyes are a shade of lite blue.

Clothing: Normally seen wearing camouflage shirts and blue jeans. 

Personality: The biggest shit talker on the face of the earth. He's all bark and no bite. When challenged he usually backs down unless his pride is in question. Bodo may not admit it but he does care a lot even though he comes off as a complete ass. He has a crazy craving for nuts that rival's Shay's obsession with grapes and bananas.

Power: Super speed and really good grip with his hands.

Bio: "Can't catch me" is Bodo's catch phrase, and it held true. Throughout the course of the Sect's rampaging, they pursued him on multiple occasions but thanks to some sly tricks and using the enemies rage against them Bodo escaped the Sect not once, not twice but five different times. He was orphaned when he was 9 and has been fending for himself since then after his parents died in a car accident. Bodo thrives on drama, and he'll make things even worse just for a cheap laugh...or he did until he told a rumor about a certain billionaire. After being cornered by Lance for tarnishing his reputation, at least to him, Bodo attempted to fight is way out. Instead of fighting him, Lance gave him a chance to do something with his lust for drama and his ability to gather information. He took on Bodo as a full time information broker and gave him the tools for the job that even the greatest information dealers would kill for. Under Lance's protection, Bodo has once again begun to thrive on all the juicy drama of the world which Lance uses to his advantage on the global market.

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Name: Faolon Fenris

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Species: Dire Wolf

Appearance: Stands a gargantuan 7' 3". He's built fairly muscular with the most notable being his biceps and chest. The rest of his body fits his strong build but aren't as noticeable. He has medium black hair and fur, his underbelly is a light grey and emerald green eyes.

Clothing: Faolon wears mostly skin tight shirts and work-out shorts as he essentially always in the gym. Of course, he has an outfit for essentially any occasion.

Personality: Faolon is calm, collected and usually the voice of reason in volatile situations. Should his words fail he will resort to strength. Faolon values hard work and determination which is why he spends so much time improving himself through intense training. Even among others with his power, some consider him the strongest super natural of all time in terms of pure natural strength

Powers: Super strength

Biography (Optional): Faolon is probably the main reason Bodo is still alive. His parents were killed by the Sect leaving him to fend for himself. Of course Faolon was already pretty well adapted at living on his own. He met Bodo in a Sect Camp and the two quickly became friends. He appreciates Bodo's friendship out of necessity but to him it's much more genuine seeing as after the two survived the end of the world together they are now roommates. Then came the day that Lance hired on Bodo as an information broker, it's now Faolon's job to protect Bodo from those who would seek to harm him or seek out his information for malevolent personal gain.

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Sil. You're missing Viola's file.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Name: Cayde Vakiria

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Cayde stands at roughly 6' 1” and is very thin though that is not to say he lacks strength he's just not very defined. His scales are a silvery grey color hair is longer than normal but is usually tied back and is a grey color also his eyes are icy blue and sharper like snake eyes. He wears more traditional clothing as he adapted to Evenstell's traditional wear especially for his position as a Court Guard

Personality: Cayde is very talkitive, most say he's a pleasure to be around and few say he's kind of annoying. He's imaginative, usually coming up with the strangest ways to accomplish things as simple as getting out of bed in the morning. Although he's awkward when in casual one-on-one type situations

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Powers: Stellen's refer to his power as “The Void” but in actuallity Cayde possesses a power similar to Tina's power mix with Roxy ability to sharpen objects in the sense that Roxy manipulates the object's natural properties. Cayde can channel his power over gravity into an object and then use that as a vessel to chain other objects or targets under a massive force of gravity. This power compliments his weapon choice when on duty as a guard, a simple bow and arrow. When used, he typically fires an arrow into a crowd of enemies, missing on purpose. When the arrow hits something it detonates and what is then seen is the air wavering like it's very hot. Enemies in the area are then tethered by these waves and weighed down make them easy for Cayde to pick off with traditional means. However the draw back is both the strain placed on him after a single use as well as the cooldown on the ability itself.

Bio: Cayde followed tradition within the Dragon clans as told but elected to leave after mating with another dragon and bearing a child. He's lived in Evenstell ever since and now serves as a guard for the Matriarchs.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 9:26 pm

... I am irked by the way you people think this page functions. XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Hey, I edit my original post still... XP
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 11:12 pm

I still edit mine too :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog   Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chirpy's Detailed Character Catalog
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5