The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 pm

(*throws my little fluffball in there* Hasn't he seen Cody? Y'know, been kidnapped by him even? XD BUSTED.)

EJ was still at the Brodeurs' after falling asleep on Anna the night before. He heard Rachel talking to someone who sounded a bit rude, and couldn't help but shuffle over and looked up at who it was. When he vaguely recognized him, his eyes widened so much that they took up almost his entire face. He instinctively grabbed Rachel and pulled her back, hoping he was wrong. We need better security if this guy got in again!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 pm

(I was about to say. XD Wouldn't Tina recognize him, too? 

Tina: oAo) 

Rachel hadn't noticed EJ until he had grabbed her arm and pulled her back-- the bat stumbled a little, before noticing the look on EJ's face, "?!" She looked between the cat and Cody, as her stomach did flip flops. He does look a little familiar...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:01 pm

"I'll assume he's not here then. Well that's okay. I'll come back later." he told Rachel before turning and leaving. Storm and Jonah will pay for their failures...by watching as Roy dies by my hand.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:05 pm

(owo')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm

(*pokes Pluto repetitively* Huh-uh, he ain't getting away that easily...)

"Stop!" EJ shouted after the man, knowing very well that he was up to no good. The small cat pushed Rachel back into the house, then ran after Cody with his ears flattened to his head, "HE'S WITH THE SECT!" How dumb were these people to send the same freaky-ass cyborgs all the time? They were sort of recognizable, especially to someone who knew machines the way EJ did. There was no such thing as hiding a robotic limb from him.

Trying not to panic, EJ just attacked, promptly zapping the guy before he could get away. "You're that guy who tried to kidnap me and kill Jonah, you bastard!"

(Go runty cat vs. cyborg! XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:09 pm

(Can we rp the battle so that Flare will get hurt and she can be fluffy and cuddly and nice? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Rachel let out a squawk as EJ pushed her inside the house, and promptly fell backward. Her parents can home to investigate what the hell was going on, and were about to help Rachel up, but she had already gotten up, however shaky. I knew I saw him before! The bat just stared at the door, while trying to calm herself down, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:10 pm

(Yes, I suppose I must post... Did anyone start while I was being poofy or do I still need to do that?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(No one did.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Sensing the attack, he drew his blade and caught the zap on the blade and quickly grounded the weapon, turning the blade basically into a lightning rod.

It was good cover while it lasted...

"Do not try such things with me, boy. Your time for capture will come soon." he said before recovering his weapon and sprinting off.

(*is pokes* CHIRPY'S POKING ME!!!! *flails* Staaaaaaahhhp pokin me!!!! DX

Zero: You know you like it.

./////. Y-yeah... *hugs my Chirpy* :3 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 pm

(Okay, then I will... *rubs my head* Oh great brain juices, give me the ability to make a decent starting post... XD

*is hugged* Yay! o7o *huggles*

EJ: FFFFF--!)

"Hey, not so fast!" EJ shouted again, trying to run after the cyborg even though there likely wasn't a chance he would catch him. The cat ended up just tiring himself out and stressing, which wasn't good for him while he had cracked ribs. Pained by his heavy breaths, EJ stopped and leaned against a wall, holding his chest with one hand as he tried to calm down so his chest would stop hurting so much. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:19 pm

orion3290 wrote:
Cole shrugs,  "ummm we could go hunting...? or bowling?"

"Cole...where the hell would we go bowling around here?" he asked his brother as much as he would love to do that.

~

"A valiant effort," Storm said coming out from behind the house, she'd been worried about the little cat, "But you should be resting, your ribs are broken after all."

She crouched down a little bit as if to let him ride on her back.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:20 pm

(Wait so Storm is back now? I'm so confused, what am I missing? ;A; ...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:21 pm

(Didn't we time skip so that everyone was back on their feet? I count Storm as someone!

Storm: YAY! *is happy*

PLUS EJ RIDING A BLADE WOLF! BADASSERY!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 pm

(Didn't EJ design an anthro body for her, though? e3e' I guess if Lance built her, though, it doesn't matter... *recovering from confusion*)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Cole shrugged, "hey im just a soldier and a chef, this whole one man army thing doesnt require to much brains."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Rachel snapped out of her daze quickly, before promptly running out the door after EJ, as it had suddenly gone quiet, "Ezhay?!" Okay, Roy needs to be careful from here on out-- and is our security this bad?! God! She skidded to a halt in front of the cat, with her confused parents following her, "Aurora, are you okay?!" However, when Storm suddenly appeared out of nowhere (with her not knowing who or what she was) the bat visibly jumped, "Whaht ze 'ell?!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:23 pm

(Rachel: oAo' 

Goddammit Storm! XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 pm

(He did but I wanted to keep her original design so...yeah...sorry Chirpy)

"Then I must suck at it cause I've lost a fair amount of my original body..." Jonah said chuckling...he started thinking, could they possibly build a bowling alley?!

~

"Put him on my back, it'll be easier to get him back inside that way." Storm told Rachel
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Rachel stammered out something incoherent, as her parents only stared at Storm with wide eyes. "E-Ezhay...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:28 pm

(*doesn't know what to post* ^^' maybe some Shandi?)

Poor Sandi had heard about people being kidnapped and that they were going to launch an attack on the people right now. She wished she could help, but she wasn't well enough yet. She sat in her bed, she felt so guilty for not going out to help, but she wouldn't be much help at all. She was also very different from everyone else, she hasn't shown that she has powers. In truth however, she's different since she does have powers, but they were just taking a long time to develop.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Cole shrugged, "its more your fighting style, you throw yourself at your enemies and take risks...  I take my time and take minimal risks."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

"The ninja and the samurai eh?" Jonah said, "Do you think we could build a bowling alley as if to only use it once?"
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Cole just sat there dumbfounded.  "ummm i suppose but why here?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:35 pm

(Oh my God... If they increase the security and give Roy security guards, I'm totally going to drop a: "I'm not the fucking president!" because I can. o3o 

P!Roy: ....Don't even. Just, don't. 

D!Roy: *bad pokerface*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: