The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Laura blinked, surprised at how he reacted to what she said. Okay, apparently this is important to him... "Well, um... what kind of thing do you want to do?" She wasn't sick, so it wasn't like she needed to stay in bed and be given medicine, and she wasn't injured so she could move around fine on her own.

---

"So... you alright?" Shiloh asked, noticing that he seemed calmer now that she wasn't feeling him up anymore. Why are you so cute and yet so prudish?

---

"Yes, it's weird, and you should go stop him and talk to him about a new arm," Evey said firmly, her ears tilting back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:32 pm

"To be 'onest.... I don't really know." He just didn't want her out of his sight. That would be fine enough for him, "Zhust stayeeng wiz you ees enough.... I zhust don't wahnt somezeeng to 'appen, and you're alone...." If I hadn't gone to her after that whole thing with Ronnie.... He didn't want to think about that at the moment. Or ever. 

---

"I think so...." Phillip admitted, even though he still had a red face. It just wasn't totally all over the place like it had been before when Shiloh was feeling him up like that before.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:41 pm

"Hey..." Laura took his face in her hands, her different-colored eyes looking evenly into his brown ones. "Listen, I'm gonna work on that so it doesn't happen again." As hard as it would be to change her habits, she didn't want Roy to worry about her well-being so much that he was afraid to leave her alone for any period of time. "It's alright, I promise."

---

Finally stepping back, Shiloh started to focus on cleaning up her baking mess. "Don't worry about it, Phillip. If anything, you need to relax..." She was starting to feel guiltier for doing that to him when he was already tense and nervous all the time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Roy didn't look completely convinced at that, but he trusted her that she would try, as difficult as it would be for her. He blinked a little in response, and couldn't really tear his gaze from hers, even though it wouldn't be hard to move his head out of her hands, "Alright...." I will still worry about you....always. But I think you already know that. And I know that about you, so we're pretty even... 

---

Again, Phillip didn't know what to say. She was right about that, but he didn't really know what to do with himself, "Here.... Let me help you, at least. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:03 pm

"Thank you," Laura relaxed again, her expression softening. She lifted her hands up to gently rub at his ears, adding, "If you want to hang out for a while, we can certainly do that. You should take it easy with your leg, anyway. It might have been healed, but I can tell you're stiff."

---

Shiloh glanced up, acting casual again as though their little issue never happened. "Sure, if you want to. Sorry if I kinda made a mess... but hey, we have not-badly-burned cookies and some dough to eat." She put the decent cookies on a little plate, figuring someone would eventually eat them, and started to wash off the pans she had used to bake with.

---

(Hmmm... this needs to happen...)

Scotty ended up dozing off and on for the first half of the day, which was probably good considering he was bruised and aching. However, at some point he ended up being awake, laying on the couch and looking out across the room. A thought came to mind, and he suddenly had some questions for his Benjamin... The sheep sat upright, rubbing at his head as he looked around the apartment, wondering if the hybrid was even home.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Roy couldn't help but purr a little when Laura started to rub his ears-- it always got him, especially since it was something that calmed him down. He almost didn't catch what Laura said, "Zat would be nice... And I guess I could...." Roy did feel stiff, but he tried not to let it get to him. He put the marten down on the floor again, just because of that reason-- he wasn't tired after holding her like that. Well, should would be a better word.... 

---

"It's okay...." Phillip replied, as he needed the distraction. He absentmindedly grabbed a cookie, and munched on it as he cleaned up. He had to admit that they weren't overly fantastic, but they were pretty good. The otter was slightly confused, as Shiloh acted like that entire thing never happened... But he wasn't complaining. 

---

(o3o)

Stone couldn't bring himself to leave his apartment, just in case if Scotty needed him for some reason. So, for part of the day, the hybrid cleaned up a little, before he had settled down to read at the kitchen table. Stone's ears flicked a little when he heard movement, and he looked up to see Scotty sitting up on the couch. Bookmarking his page, the hybrid stood, and moved over to the living room, "Hey... You're awake. How are you feeling?" The sheep didn't look as tired as he had been before, but still a bit miserable.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Laura straightened her clothes when she was put down, unable to help it, and offered, "Do you want to sit down...? I'm not sure what do really do, but it'd be best for you to give your leg a break." She fixed his shirt a little, too, making sure it was nice and straight after being a little messed up from her cuddling him.

---

Deciding to just let the problem pass and not worry about it, Shiloh focused on washing the dishes. She glanced up at Phillip occasionally, and after a moment asked him, "How have you been feeling lately?"

---

"A lettle better..." Scotty replied, his voice not quite as hoarse as it had been when he first got up that morning. He was a little nervous to start the conversation he had in mind, and was quiet for a moment as he looked up at Stone. Then he fiddled with the end of one of his velvety ears, asking, "Can we talk for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:30 pm

"Zat would be great, actually.... Zanks, for boz zat and feeleeng my shirt...." Roy blushed a little, especially since he probably wouldn't have bothered to fix it until he noticed later; he hadn't noticed his shirt had messed up from cuddling Laura. His leg was starting to act up a little, so sitting down was something Roy was looking forward to now. 

---

Phillip looked up at Shiloh, before going back to what he was doing, "I guess I'm okay.... I mean, I'm still having my clairvoyance and all, but I haven't had a seizure in a while..." Yet, anyway.... I can't get too cocky about that... Even though he could have no seizures for a while, it didn't mean he could stop taking his medicine. 

---

"That's good...." Stone said, looking relieved, before the relief faded a little at the question. Now feeling a bit nervous, Stone sat next to him, "And sure... What's on your mind?" He hoped it wasn't anything bad or too troubling.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Laura smiled and blushed a little, assuring him, "Don't worry about it. C'mon, we can sit in the living room, if you'd prefer it to the bedroom." She fixed her hair a little, starting to meander out of the bedroom and towards the main room of the apartment.

---

"That's good..." Shiloh nodded, then fell quiet for a little again as she washed the dishes. When she spoke again, it was a question about a different concern, "You're not having nightmares or anything, are you...? You're really okay?"

---

Scotty sat his hands in his lap now, twiddling his thumbs a little. Then he said carefully, "Well... I wanted to know how you would feel about the idea of us going to bed together tonight..." He started fiddling with one of his ears again, tilting his head down and gazing up at Stone nervously.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"Zat's fine." Roy followed after Laura a little slowly, but he smiled a little anyway. Just sitting on the couch with Laura was all Roy really wanted. He just hoped that he wouldn't fall asleep with her or something... That would just be really, really embarrassing. 

---

Phillip fell silent and still at that-- he didn't know how to answer that. "Well.... Sometimes.... Not often..." They were getting better, but they were still there... "They aren't going to go away fully...." There were slight shadows under his eyes, but they weren't that bad. 

---

Stone didn't expect the question at all, so he was a bit taken back, before he blushed a little, "U-um... I guess that would be alright...." The hybrid had honestly expected something more.... He really didn't know. But it gave him some relief.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Laura nudged some throw pillows over to the corners of the couch, so she and Roy would have room to lie down in the middle. "Go ahead and sit down... do you want a drink or anything?"

---

Shiloh nodded, and once again fell silent. She focused on scrubbing the burnt bits of chocolate stuck to the cookie pan, her face unreadable for the most part... eyebrows scrunched down slightly in concentration, eyes sharp but blank, mouth set in a flat line.

---

"E-et's just, when I try new things, you don't always like them... but I thought, sence we are doing so well together... maybe et would be nice to share a room, or at least try et for one night," Scotty explained, his own face dusted with a little pink.

(You two need to snuggle. Because I said so. >83)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 pm

(*listens to the rain outside my window* *suddenly hears a huge crash of thunder and falls off my bed*) 

"Zhust watair would be nice, zank you...." Roy sat down on the couch, and let out a little sigh when he did. He really hadn't noticed how sore his leg was until now. He absentmindedly rubbed at his leg a little, in an attempt to relieve the soreness. Ow.... 

---

Phillip didn't like the silence between them, and couldn't help but ask, "What about you....?" She had it worse off than he did by far.... But she never talked about it. And now, he was kind of concerned. 

---

(Hurhurhur.... eue

Stone: o///o")

Stone nodded a little, his face red like Scotty's, "I-it's fine.... I mean, it would be nice to not be alone...." It would also be a relief to have Scotty with him during the night... He didn't think anything would happen, but you never know. He couldn't really help the nervous and paranoid feeling that he felt sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 pm

(Oh gawd, thunder startles me, too... XD *helps you up*)

Laura nodded, then wandered out into the kitchen and got two cups of water. She brought them back, handing one to Roy and sitting down next to him. Though she had gotten plenty of fluids at the infirmary, she was still a little thirsty, and took a sip of her water almost right away.

---

Still silent for a moment, Shiloh shrugged, still scrubbing at the pan. After several moments, she finally replied in a quiet voice, "Yes, I do..." More often than she would like to admit.

---

(Scotty: o//w//o?

There will be cuteness and squishing... XD)

Those particular words were really nice to hear, and Scotty's mouth curved in a smile. One of the things that really bothered Stone was being alone... his loneliness was what originally brought the two together as friends, and then roommates. Now they were together, and Stone didn't have to be alone any more than he wanted to. Scotty shifted closer to the hybrid, taking one of his hands. "Yes... I'd really like et, too..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

(Thank you..... Goddammit Mother Nature, I don't want to listen to your electrical discharges and the fact that the air is being heated to thousands of degrees... >_>')

"Zank you...." Roy took the glass from Laura, and also took a sip. It wasn't that hot in the apartment, but he was still thirsty. The bat leaned against the couch more, and let out a sigh of relief again. Roy then ran a hand through his hair in an attempt to brush his bangs out of his face, not that it really worked. 

---

Phillip fell silent at that.... Nightmares were something that just brought them down.... Not really sure what to say, Phillip absentmindedly moved closer to the hedgehog, in an attempt to make her feel better or something. 

---

(Yes, there will be. o3o

Stone: ^///^" )

Stone saw Scotty smile, and couldn't help but smile himself. He gave the sheep a very gentle squeeze, as Scotty held his hand, "I appreciate it... Really. Thank you...." It made him feel a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:38 pm

(*pets hair* ^^')

"You're welcome," Laura replied, sipping at her water a few more times before putting the cup on the coffee table. She then snuggled up to Roy's side, leaning her head on his shoulder and looping her arms around his waist. The marten let out a breath, "Hmmmn... I love you."

---

Shiloh didn't say anything more about her own problems, instead asking Phillip, "Would you feel better if you could live with your sister...?" It was certainly out of the blue, yet Shiloh had been thinking about that for a while now.

---

(They're still one of my favorite couples... just because... <3)

"No, thank you... I'm glad you liked the idea..." Scotty said softly, taking it easy on his voice since his throat still hurt a bit. He leaned over to give Stone a kiss on the cheek, his lips making a little smooching noise.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 pm

(It stopped now.... I think.... o7o" The sky is all pink and stuff.)

Roy put his drink down a little ways from Laura's, so they wouldn't get mixed up-- he did drink a little more than she did, and it was somewhat obvious, though. He slipped his arms around the marten, and returned the little cuddle, "Je t'aime." Roy murmured in response, with his lips twitching up into a smile. 

---

Phillip blinked a little-- it certainly was out of the blue. He turned to face the hedgehog, "I don't know.... But I don't want to live without you...." It would probably make him worse, in the long run. "And Tina has Greyson.... I don't want to be a burden to them." 

---

(I know, right? >3< )

Stone blushed when Scotty leaned over and kissed his cheek like that, but the hybrid still smiled and purred faintly, "Of course I liked the idea.... I couldn't have said something better myself."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

(Ooh, that sounds pretty. ouo)

Laura rubbed her head against him for a moment, then fell still as she cuddled him. The marten was quiet again for a moment, then said, "I never asked how Rachel was doing..." She had run off just after Roy finished talking to his twin, and felt a little bad about it now, because she had ignored his problems due to being too caught up in her own. It wasn't very fair.

---

"You two have been apart for so long, though... don't you want to be with your family? Your only family?" Shiloh asked, looking up at him at last. She herself had not a single family remember that she could remember, but Phillip did.

---

(*pets their heads* My preciousssss...

Scotty: omo .... *shifts closer to Stone*

I dunno if you noticed in my drawing, but Scotty doesn't have much of a beard anymore. Since I reduced his age a little, I figured he wouldn't have grown much of one yet. XD He's now nineteen. I didn't like how he looked too much older than Stone, and kinda goat-like. o3o' He might still grow a bit of one, though.)

Scotty's ears perked up a little as he heard Stone's faint purr, and he asked, "Should we stay en your room or mine?" He figured Stone would prefer his own... Scotty could deal with any nervousness, but Stone was sensitive. He would do what he could to make the hybrid more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 pm

(*dies* It's so pretty...... x7x )

Roy took a moment to answer that, and he said, "She's doeeng alright... She wasn't 'urt. Well, physically..." The bat's ears angled down a little as he replied again, "She's more worried about Ezhay.... Especially since 'e 'ad been doeeng well lately...." 

---

Okay, maybe Shiloh had a point there. "Okay... I get that. But what about you? That's what I wanna know." Phillip knew that Maude was there for Shiloh, but the cheetah had to look after herself, and Jasper, too. Especially after what happened. 

---

(Stone: ono?

Oh, okay. owo" I actually didn't notice until you pointed it out. XD)

"I would prefer my own room, if that's okay..." Stone admitted, as he was more familiar with its surroundings, even though Scotty's room was just down the hall from him own.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 pm

(*sparkles* o7o)

"Yeah..." Laura murmured, trying to think of what she would do if it had been Roy experiencing that amount of terror. She would have been worried sick, just like Rachel was for EJ. The marten rubbed at Roy's chest a little, her hand moving in gentle circular patterns. "It'll be alright..."

---

Shiloh sighed, "Well... Despite my outburst a few minutes ago, I've been thinking... Maybe I'm kinda bad for you. I mean, I certainly stress you out. I'm hated by ninety-nine percent of the people here, and I can't seem to figure out how to be gentle with people since nobody was gentle with me since I was a little kid. And I want to get back into the fight, Phillip... I want to put my life back on the line for this war, and... I want to know you can move on if I die. I don't want to be the next thing that ruins your life."

---

(Haha, that's good. I was kinda worried you might be upset if I got rid of the beard. XD

Scotty: *rubs at his face* Something es defferent... oh well. *shrugs*

He doesn't seem to care. XD)

"That's what I was thinking. I'll come ento your room tonight, then..." Scotty agreed without a fuss, leaning against Stone and resting his head on the hybrid's shoulder. His stubby tail flitted back and forth happily, his face still a little pink with a blush that warmed even his ears.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Laura blinked, surprised at how he reacted to what she said. Okay, apparently this is important to him... "Well, um... what kind of thing do you want to do?" She wasn't sick, so it wasn't like she needed to stay in bed and be given medicine, and she wasn't injured so she could move around fine on her own.

---

"So... you alright?" Shiloh asked, noticing that he seemed calmer now that she wasn't feeling him up anymore. Why are you so cute and yet so prudish?

---

"Yes, it's weird, and you should go stop him and talk to him about a new arm," Evey said firmly, her ears tilting back slightly.

(Sorry for the poof I was studying)

"Thats what he dropped by for?" Lance said stroking his chin, "well then...it looks like I have some work to do...and Ive got some supplies I need. Zero."

The hedgehog looked up

"I hate to ask you this but Im gonna need you to go to the city and pick some things up from our old house."

"You mean the one Loki blew up roughly a year or two ago?"

"Yes that one."

Zero sighed looking down at Libra again, he picked the little hedgehog up, kissed his forehead and handed him over to Evey.

"What do you need?"

"Some blueprints from my lab, I had plans to make a fighting mech that looked like Wing Zero but I can repurpose them for prosthetics."

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:40 pm

(Aaaaaand now it's getting all dark and stuff. oAo But the pink was so prettttyyyyyy! *facedesks*) 

Roy rested his head against Laura's, not really sure what to say. He purred faintly, but he was feeling weighed down.... It was that heavy feeling that made him not want to move. He sighed, but this one was not out of relief. I hope it'll be okay.... I just, don't know.... God....

---

(Aw, no.... oAo 

Phillip: omo?)

"....?" That had certainly been something along the lines of a slap to the face to Phillip, and his eyes widened, while his ears angled back. Where in the hell did that come from? "W-when did you start thinking that....?" Phillip really didn't know how to deal with that.... Shiloh wasn't exactly his type, but.... Aurora... God.... I just.... I don't fucking know.... 

---

(It's not a big deal... Just as long as he gets some of it back. XD 

Stone: Aww.... 

Stone'll miss it, though. :p 

Stone: o///o")

"Alright.... Thank you, again." Stone replied, his purring acting up again as he nuzzled the side of Scotty's face as he rested his head against the hybrid's shoulder. I hope it goes well... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:58 pm

(It's all good, Pluto. owo)

Evey couldn't help but start getting alarmed when they talked about sending Zero back to their old place. She held Libra close, she put her foot down and argued, "No, we are not going to put his life at stake for an arm! I'm sorry, and I pity Jonah, but we barely know him and there are safer ways to get the parts to build him a prosthetic!"

---

Laura quieted down, holding Roy and still rubbing at his chest. Hopefully things would turn out okay, and the war would end the way they wanted it to... She nuzzled the side of his neck, murmuring, "I'm here... You know I always am..."

---

(Shiloh: *averts her eyes*

She's conflicted about what's best for Phillip... omo)

"I-It's not that I want to hurt you, or die or something..." Shiloh stammered when Phillip gave her that look, "I can't move on until this war is over, Phillip, or until I die fighting in it... I can't move on, I can't get over it..."

She dried her hands on a dishcloth, sighing, "I just want to know you're going to be okay, and I think Tina is the one who can help make sure you will be... She's your big sister. She knows what's good for you... What you need is the support she can give you. I might've helped you survive back in the Sect, but she can help you really live... and I... I just c-can't..." When her voice faltered, she looked down at the floor. "I-I can't, because I can't even help myself..."

---

(He can grow a little beard eventually. XD)

Scotty gave Stone's hand another squeeze, a somewhat goofy little smile on his face. It was a very "Scotty" expression. Et'll be just fine...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Lance bit his lip, she was right.

"What do you suggest then?" Lance asked.

Zero balled a fist, this was not the time for sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 pm

"I know.... I know...." Roy replied quietly, but the 'what if' still hung over his head-- a little rain cloud they rained on his parade, in a sense. It just.... They were thinking too far ahead, and so much could happen in that time frame... And after, too. This wasn't the first time he thought of just crawling under something and not coming out until everything was over... It wouldn't be the last, either. 

---

(D8 *dies* Okay, I have to admit that she's not exactly his type.... 

Phillip: S-Shiloh....? ;~;? 

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CRY! D8 )

Phillip blinked, taken aback. This wasn't how he expected his day to go at all.... The otter raised a hand to rub at his eye a little, as he swore he felt moisture there.... Phillip, if you cry.... He tried to threaten himself, but it wasn't really working all that much. He just.... Didn't know. Maybe he was holding onto someone he was supposed to let go.... But he just couldn't.... "F-fuck...." 

---

Stone pressed close to Scotty again, with his purring right in the sheep's ear. The hybrid started to feel a little less edgy and nervous now, especially since Scotty seemed to be doing better.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 pm

"Use what supplies we have here, and talk to the little engineer boy that built everyone else's prosthetic parts..." Evey replied coldly. "I am not letting you kill my husband for something like this."

---

"It'll all be over... you'll see..." Laura murmured, refusing to give up on the idea of the war ending someday. They would be in a peaceful world eventually, and would get to live relatively normal lives.

---

(Shiloh: I promise I love you... I'm sorry... ;~; </3)

Shiloh felt sick to her stomach. She reached out to him, trying not to cry but failing as much as he was. "I-I'm not saying I don't love you, Phillip... You're all I have..." She snatched her hand away then, promptly throwing a pan across the room and raising her voice in a wordless scream. She couldn't be anything different than what she was. Someone who controlled others, took over, hurt people.

She backed away, leaning against a wall and sinking down onto the floor. She hid her face in her hands, unable to believe that all of that had come out of her mouth. I'm chasing him away. I'm taking the only thing that matters away from myself... Why? Why the hell do I have to let these things out of my mouth? He's going to leave now... he's going to hate me... and I'm going to wish I had died with Lucas.

---

"I love you," Scotty told him, opening his dusty brown eyes to gaze adoringly at him. It was an amazing revelation, when he discovered how much he really cared for the hybrid, and he was still brought happiness from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: