The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:05 pm

(Okay then. ouo Just then being all sociable and stuff?)

Laura relaxed when he did, and happily curled up against him. Like usual, she would end up in some sort of bizarre position in her sleep, but for now she was still awake and thus behaving. The marten kept petting his hair, just glad she was managing to get away with it-- normally he didn't like it when she did so. Maybe he's just too tired to care right now.

---

"Nonsense," Nani shook her head, then admitted, "Y'see, he'd probably really appreciate your company... the healer taking care of him was his cousin, Flare... and they reeeeally don't get along. She's kinda maimed him more than once." The ocelot awkwardly fiddled with a strand of her hair, also just wanting Jonah to not be so depressed, "C'mon, maybe he has a way for you to at least talk to Storm, even if she won't be able to walk around and stuff. And he'd be a good friend for you to have, too... He might be related to Flare, but he's so sweet and thoughtful..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:08 pm

"That name." Jonah said clenching a fist at his side, "Why does the name Flare bother me so much?"

Screw it he thought and stood anyways, "Nevermind. You wanna lead the way to EJ?"

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Thu May 15, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:10 pm

(Yeah. owo" Well, Scotty would be, at least. XD)

Laura was right-- Roy was too tired to really care that she was playing with his hair.... Honestly, now, he accepted it, because it was a rather soothing feeling, and he pressed his head closer to her hand. He blinked up at her rather tiredly, and yawned a little again, before wrapping his arm back around her again as he murmured, "Love you..." Roy trailed off, as he started to tiredly purr again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:22 pm

"Uh..." Nani froze when Jonah suddenly got angry, and said more quietly, "Flare makes everyone mad, d-don't feel bad about it..." Then she rose to her feet, relieved that he agreed to talk to EJ instead of jumping around in trees until he fell and broke his neck. The ocelot cheerfully led the way, "Right this way, Jonah." She brought him back inside the base, down a long underground hallway to the infirmary, and then brought him to the room EJ had been in, the last she checked, "He should still be in here. I'm gonna check on a few patients of mine, but if you need me I'll be around, alright?"

Inside the room, EJ was curled up on his side, but he had started waking up after Flare left, because the room was suddenly colder. He opened one drowsy yellow eye and twitched one ear, hearing voices outside the door.

---

(Laura: Awwww... Roy... ;u; <3

*heart dies*)

Feeling her heart melt when he looked at her like that, Laura gently rubbed at the base of one of Roy's ears, whispering back, "I love you, too... and I'll be here when you wake up." She held his head gently against her, getting emotionally mushy when he started purring.

---

(Okays, random starting post, go! XD)

Scotty plucked a long piece of grass and stuck the end in his mouth, like a classic, cliche farmboy. It was a habit he picked up from his father... but being a sheep, he actually kind of slowly ate the piece of grass as he held it in his mouth. At the moment, Scotty and Stone were outside enjoying the air, sitting on a grassy hill and looking up at the sky as clouds scuttled by. Scotty looked over at his companion with the piece of grass in his mouth, then tried to make him laugh by plucking another piece of long grass and tickling the side of the hybrid's neck with it, "The grass, et has a mind of ets own, laddy!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Jonah nodded and poked his head inside, "EJ? You awake kiddo?"

(Kiddo? Really?

Jonah: I dunno it seemed to fit!

*facepalm* what the piss Jonah...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:30 pm

(He turns all sentimental and mushy when he's tired, I'm aware. XD

Roy: ^////^" 

*dies with you*)

Roy buried his face into her, not at all complaining at the touch. He was a little cold, anyway, so Laura was keeping him warm as they both lay under the covers. He was starting to relax more, as he let sleep gently take him away into his head, even though it wasn't pleasant all the time. 

---

(Yaaaay! o7o)

Stone was trying to suck up his courage to pull a move on Scotty as he sat with the sheep outside on a hill near the Safekeep. The breeze was cool, but not overly cold, and it honestly felt really good. It wasn't too sunny, but not too cloudy, either. It was just right. Benjy started to get lost in his head, but that was when Stone went and tickled his neck with the grass-- he jumped a little, as he wasn't paying attention, but he honestly couldn't help but laugh a little as he tried to shield his neck from the grass, "H-hey!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Zero was with Evey and little Libra, just trying to be normal for once.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:37 pm

(EJ: I kinda just turned seventeen not long ago... but I'm used to it. *heaves a sigh* eme'

I'm sorry you're so small and fluffy. XD)

A bit surprised at who it was who came walking into his room, EJ sat up in bed and rubbed at his face with one hand, "Jonah...? Yeah, I'm awake. What do you need?" He was feeling a little better, and his big yellow eyes were as bright and alert as usual, though he was kind of embarrassed that he was just waking up from a nap... his fur was all floofy and sticking out all over the place, like bedhead that coated his entire body.

(EJ: Take me seriously dammit! DX

But you're so CUUUUUTE! >7< *flails*)

---

(Lauroy just dlfgkjdnfjkngbjngniofn--! <33333

And now... Scone... eue STONE, ROY WAS JUST CUTE SO NOW YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO! *flails more*)

Scotty laughed, too, amused with Stone's reaction to being tickled. The strand of grass bent when Stone swatted at it, and the sheep tossed it away, though he still had a piece in the corner of his mouth. He chuckled a bit more, but once he was calmed down he asked, "Whatcha thenking about, Benjy? You zoned out on me."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
Zero was with Evey and little Libra, just trying to be normal for once.

(*drags teenage Libra over* Hey, look. It's baby you. ouo Watch as your mother totally embarrasses you for the future. XD)

Being who she was, Evey was the kind of mom who couldn't seem to stop talking in a 'baby voice' when around her son, and was perfectly content to make an idiot out of herself just to make the toddler giggle. At the moment, she was holding her little son and bouncing him up into the air a little before catching him, not afraid of dropping him thanks to her telekinesis. Libra giggled hysterically every time his mother tossed him up like that, and Evey kept laughing, too, just because he was. It was a rather helpless situation, with both mother and son seemingly unable to stop their mad laughter.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm

(Roy sleepy is cute.... but a tired, pissy Roy isn't. owo" But yes. <33333 *dies* 

Roy: Um.... o////o"

Stone: o////o?)

Calming down now that Scotty wasn't tickling him, Stone's face reddened a little when the sheep asked about what he was thinking about, "O-oh, um, nothing... the nice weather was distracting me, is all...." In reality, he was thinking about how to make a move on the rather dense Sheep, not that he really had the courage to do any of them. 

(Also, Chirp, what do you think about Alpha being a truth teller? Like, he can tell if people are lying and stuff?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:47 pm

(Afdhdfkbjgnobnionjiofgb--! Now I'm remembering how chaotic it was to be posting on both Doomsday and K3, for different people... XD Chirpy is plenty busy! And oooh, that'd be cool... ouo Alpha has been kind of ignored lately... he needs to be involved again, the poor guy...)

"Oh..." Scotty looked up at the sky, watching the clouds again, "Yes, et es a beauteful day..." He fiddled with the piece of grass in his mouth, sort of nibbling at it while twisting it between his thumb and forefinger. His voice was a little more wistful as he commented, "Et es destracting..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:53 pm

(Yeah, I know.... sorry bro. ^^'

Alpha: ....That's a lie. 

Oh come on! I am! D8<

Alpha: You believe it is true, but it is not the truth. 

WELL FUCK YOU! AT LEAST YOU CAN BE USED WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO QUESTION SOMEONE, AND A LIE DETECTOR IS NOT AVAILABLE!

Alpha: ....)

Absentmindedly, Stone shifted a little closer to the sheep, but not all that much while he was looking a little distracted. Trying to sound nonchelant, as he was trying to do something, he looked back up at the clouds again, "Do you see anything in the clouds...? I don't see much...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(EJ: I kinda just turned seventeen not long ago... but I'm used to it. *heaves a sigh* eme'

I'm sorry you're so small and fluffy. XD)

A bit surprised at who it was who came walking into his room, EJ sat up in bed and rubbed at his face with one hand, "Jonah...? Yeah, I'm awake. What do you need?" He was feeling a little better, and his big yellow eyes were as bright and alert as usual, though he was kind of embarrassed that he was just waking up from a nap... his fur was all floofy and sticking out all over the place, like bedhead that coated his entire body.

(EJ: Take me seriously dammit! DX

But you're so CUUUUUTE! >7< *flails*)

---

(Lauroy just dlfgkjdnfjkngbjngniofn--! <33333

And now... Scone... eue STONE, ROY WAS JUST CUTE SO NOW YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO! *flails more*)

Scotty laughed, too, amused with Stone's reaction to being tickled. The strand of grass bent when Stone swatted at it, and the sheep tossed it away, though he still had a piece in the corner of his mouth. He chuckled a bit more, but once he was calmed down he asked, "Whatcha thenking about, Benjy? You zoned out on me."

Jonah took a seat, "I was just curious about Storm was all."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:05 pm

(Oh dear... ouo")

"Yeah, I see some things... Like that one, right there, et looks like a cat," Scotty replied, pointing. Honestly, he didn't notice, or at least didn't pay any heed to, the fact that Stone shifted closer to him. He probably wouldn't have suspected anything unless the hybrid wore a sign that clearly stated he what he was doing. However, the sheep just kept gazing up at the clouds, pointing to another one, "What about that one? Does et look like anything to you?"

----

"Oh..." EJ immediately got a little nervous, his ears angling down slightly at the mention of the AI he promised to restore. Honestly, finding the time and parts to build her a new vessel was hard, especially with him needing to build yet another bionic prosthetic for someone... Nick deserved a new hand... but didn't Storm deserve to have any sort of body? The cat's cheerfulness deteriorated in about three seconds flat as he nervously fiddled with his blanket, "Uh... w-well, I've been working on it, but..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:10 pm

(I got the idea from Gone.... there was this kid, Toto, who was a truth teller, and spoke to a Spiderman plushie, until Sam burned it.... and then the kid just talked to an imaginary Spiderman head. XD)

"Oh.... I see it." Stone smiled a little when the sheep pointed out one, and looked in the direction that Scotty was pointing to again. Inwardly, he was thankful that Scotty didn't notice that he had moved closer to him as he replied, "I think it looks like a face.... of some kind...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:11 pm

The cyborg sighed, "You dont have to lie to me you know. The Devas should come first."

Jonah stood, "Ive seen too many Mobians maimed already, if you have to use Storm's parts to help them so be it."

He glanced over his shoulder, "I just hope one day I can talk to her again ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:27 pm

"A lot look like faces," Scotty agreed, smiling and looking for more shapes in the clouds. He chuckled, "That one looks grumpy, doncha think?" The sheep pulled the piece of grass out of his mouth, fiddling with it as he watched the sky.

----

"I-I'm not lying! I've got blueprints..." EJ argued helplessly, unable to help but feel guilty, "Building her a fully functional body is going to take a lot of time... Especially since everybody else seems to need my attention, too..." He pushed his covers off and turned to hang his legs over the side of the bed, his paws touching the cold floor, "But I am not lying... I have been putting time towards Storm... I can show you the blueprints down at my workshop, if you want... And I could possibly make her a simpler, temporary vessel that will allow her to have consciousness, just... No movement or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Chuckling along with him, the hybrid nodded, "Yeah, it kind of does.... And that one looks quite happy, or excited about something... Quite the contrary, eh?" He turned to look back to Scotty as th sheep pulled the grass out of his mouth, and Stone squinted at it, "....Scotty, are you eating that?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

(Hahahaha! XD)

"Eating what?" Scotty looked over at him, then smiled a bit awkwardly when he realized what he meant, "Oh... I'm just chewing at et... Et's a bad habet..." He blushed a little, tossing the grass aside.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:38 pm

(XDDDDDD)

"'Chewing'....? It looked a lot more than that, you know...." Stone smiled, watching as Scotty flicked the half-eaten piece of grass away. Again, Stone shifted a little closer to Scotty, blushing a little bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:41 pm

His face reddening more when Stone called him out on it, Scotty tilted his head a little and twirled some of his woolly hair around one finger, "E-Et's a bad habet... Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:44 pm

"It's fine.... What are you apologizing for?" Stone tilted his head a little, confused at that.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

"Well... Et's kinda weird, so... I thought... I dunno," Scotty babbled awkwardly for a moment before just shrugging, "En case et bothered you, I apologized..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:48 pm

"Why would it bother me? I mean, okay, I did find it weird, but it didn't bother me per se...." Stone was honestly a little amused at how awkward Scotty was being at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:55 pm

The sheep then just shrugged again, before awkwardly rubbing at his face, which felt warm with the dark blush. Being called out on silly things was probably the most embarrassing thing for Scotty, though he was generally unfazed by outright teasing or insults. He still didn't realize that Stone had shifted closer to him, too busy being embarrassed about chewing on a strand of grass, giving an awkward little laugh, "E-Et's selly, I know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: