The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm

"I-I'm okay..." EJ stammered, smiling a bit at Rachel despite how pale and shaky he felt, "And so is he... I got that thing off of him..." There was a sense of victory in his words, which lightened the shock and horror he felt from operating on someone like that. He reached his arms out to drape them around Rachel, wanting a hug from her above all else, "I'm just glad it's over... I feel kinda sick, to be honest... it's not something I want to do again..."

---

(Shay: No! >////<'

Scotty: Yes. ouo He's jealous of that Ronnie person for getting some of her attention.)

The sheep chuckled a bit, "Stop thanking me, lad, et's making me nervous." Feeling better now that the worst of it was over, he relaxed, his usual cheerful attitude starting to return, "Just be you and express yourself, I don't want you to teptoe around me... I'll fegure et all out eventually."

---

"Duel...?" Marie approached the door to his room, knocking and calling in to him, "Are you in there...? Wh-why did you run...?" She stared up at the door, her ears tilted back as she fiddled with the little box in her hands, "H-hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Rachel didn't hesitate to wrap her arms tightly around EJ, as if they could somehow protect the smaller cat from everything that was out there to snatch whatever was left of his innocence and happiness away. She hid her face against his hair for a second, before pulling away and looking down at him, her arms still wound tightly around him, "Definitely not.... Come on, we can go back to my Mom and Papa.... I know zey're really worried about you, and 'ow eet went." She didn't mention Roy at all, as that was a whole other thing to talk about. He's not going to like this.... He's not going to like this at all. 

---

(HURHURHUR....... I KNEW IT! o7o *dies* YES! I SIIIIIIIP 

And Shay, I'm pretty sure the worst zone is the brother zone. Just saying.) 

"Oh, um, sorry...." Stone said at first, sheepishly smiling a bit and running a hand through his hair, before saying, "And okay...." This was better than he had expected... And more than what he wanted. Stone was honestly a little giddy about the idea, which put him in a better mood than he had been in before.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 pm

(Sil had to poof to get her hair done.)
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm

(Oh, okay. Thanks Duel.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm

(Okay. ouo)

EJ closed his eyes as Rachel leaned her head against his, not minding their height difference at all. When she pulled away, he opened his eyes again, fixing his tired yellow gaze on her worried face and giving her a small smile, "Okay... you guys didn't let Roy know, did you? I mean, he can know now that it's done, I guess... it's not like he can stop me after I do it." He kept close to Rachel as they turned to walk home together, one of his hands finding one of the bat's, his fingers slipping into the spaces between hers.

---

(Shay: >///> But that Ronnie guy likes her, too... I have some serious competition. And what the hell is the brother zone? omo?)

"Well then..." Scotty was feeling a little chilly without his shirt-- it was springtime, yes, but not quite warm enough to walk around shirtless, "I'm going to go get a clean shirt-- I'm getting chelly!" He turned and hobbled back towards his room, being painfully reminded of his sore hoof when he leaned too much weight onto it. His short, woolly tail cheerfully flitted back and forth, similar to the way a dog wagged its tail when happy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:37 pm

"Well, no, we deedn't." Rachel replied, her hand holding his, securely, but gently, "'e's steel wiz Laura.... Once 'e's feeleeng bettair, we'll tell 'im. I don't wahnt 'im to worry and lose whatevair progress 'e made." She hadn't seen her twin brother in a few days, as she didn't want to get sick-- the same was with Richard, so Anna had gone to see her son a few times after Celeste told them about how Roy was staying with the marten, "So, you're okay for now." 

---

(I have no idea, but I think that it's when a guy is friends with a girl, and you are more like her brother then a friend or boyfriend. Yeah. :p) 

Blushing a little when the sheep reminded him he was without a shirt, again, the hybrid was a little relieved that the Scotsman hobbled off to get changed. "Alright." As soon as the sheep was out of the living room, though, Stone let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. That went way better than he expected, and he didn't want to screw this up. Now needing something to do as Scotty was getting changed, Stone went to put the first-aid kit away in the bathroom, lost in thought.

(But that did turn out better than expected. >w< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:46 pm

(I need to write stuff for my Dad... XD He needs a "mission statement.")

EJ chuckled a little, "Yeah... he's probably feeling well enough to be mad. Might wanna let him stay in the dark for a little while yet." He gave her hand a little squeeze, still walking close to her, their arms touching. He used his free hand to rub at his face, weariness starting to drag him down, "Though, I don't think I'd mind it if he told me never to do that again... hopefully there won't be another case like Nick."

---

(One plus to him not being an over-thinker-- he is very open-minded. XD)

Scotty pulled on a plain grey t-shirt, then slipped one of his characteristic plaid shirts over it and left it unbuttoned. This particular plaid shirt was blue, since he did have a few different colors-- red would get boring after a while if he only had that one color. He then hobbled back out into the main living space, not sure what to do with his time now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 pm

(What's a mission statement?) 

"Me too...." Rachel hoped EJ would never have to do that again. Ever. She didn't think anyone else, that she knew of, had a problem like how Nick did, and if there ever was again, she didn't know what she would do. However, she returned the little hand squeeze, and smiled a bit to him, "Eet's ovair now.... You'll be okay. I'm 'ere for you." The bat slowed down a little so EJ could keep up with her slightly larger strides as they walked down the many hallways of the Safekeep, and Rachel liked the idea of everything being connected because it made her feel a lot safe than everything being scattered. 

---

(That's good. XD And what now? ouo"?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm

(He's starting a business, and needs one of those "Our mission is to..." or "What makes us great is..." statements. Since I'm working on being a professional writer, he asked me to help. XD

Hmm... NOW KISS! *grabs Stone and Scotty and forces them together*)

"Yeah... I know," EJ reassured her, his tone warmer than before as he looked up at her. As he slowly returned to his usual cheerful self, he was more warmly affectionate, rather than desperate and scared. The little cat purred softly, pausing outside the door to the Brodeurs' home so he could turn around to face her, rising up on his toes to give her a peck on the cheek, "I love you, Rachel... thanks for being there, even when I don't ask."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:10 pm

(Ah, okay, I see. That's cool. o7o

Hurhurhur..... eue 

Stone: O////O" ) 

Feeling a little relaxed with EJ's soft purring, it was something she really hadn't heard in a long time. Rachel was very thankful and glad that the old EJ was mostly back. His nightmares wouldn't be much of a problem anymore, because one of the triggers isn't here anymore, and the fact that his health was getting better as well. When they stopped outside Rachel's home (she wasn't really sure what else to call it), she was faintly surprised by the little kiss EJ gave her, and she managed to smile a little through the blush, "Why would I not be zere for you ees more of the kuestion, you know. Buht you're welcome, ezair way."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 pm

(Yeah, I'll write down as many variations I can think of, and he'll do what he wants with them, I guess. XD

YESSS STONE! KISS NOWWWW!

Sasha: HELL YEAH! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!)

Still purring faintly, EJ nuzzled her a little, then dropped back down to stand flat-footed instead of on his toes. He then tiredly turned to the door, opening it and calling to the adults inside, "Hello...? We're home." Even though EJ officially moved in with the Barnabys again, he still spent a lot of time with the Brodeurs, and considered both apartments to be his home... particularly on nights when he had a hard time sleeping and wound up in Rachel's bed with her. He was fortunate that the other Brodeurs trusted him enough not to get angry when he spent the night.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:27 pm

(Sounds like a good idea. What kind of business is he planning on making?

AND YES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING AND SHIT! 

Stone: O//n//O" 

'He was fortunate that the other Brodeurs trusted him enough not to get angry when he spent the night.' *cough**cough*ROY*cough**cough* 

Roy: *groans* Please don't bring zat up....again..... Evair..... ene" ) 

Anna and Richard had waited patiently for EJ and Rachel to return. They were still a little nervous and quiet-- being in each other's prescience only calmed them so much. They weren't really paying much attention to the door, as watching it wouldn't will it to open, so when EJ suddenly opened it and called in, they honestly jumped a little. However, they recovered quickly and approached the young couple, looking relieved as Anna spoke, "It's great to see you, EJ. Are you alright?" She hadn't seen him in his shaky and pale state, as he was calmer now-- she put a hand on his shoulder, and smiled a little. 

Richard didn't really show much emotion, like usual, but his features softened and relaxed a little, as he knew for sure the little cat was okay from the surgery. And he wasn't upset, so it must have gone smoothly, too
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 pm

(Hahahahaha! XD Oh Roy... He learned his lesson the first time.

Sasha: Though... they're older now... and I'm sure Rachel at least has pervy thoughts... eue

EJ: O///O' Wait, what...?

AND SCONE WILL TOTALLY KISS!

Scotty: *coughs awkwardly* Ah... I mean... ef we're going to try, then... I won't be mad ef Benjy does...

Sasha: Ah-ha! So he doesn't mind if you kiss him, Stone! Go get him! >83)

Though he was still a little pale and unsteady, EJ certainly wasn't as shaky as he had been earlier. He smiled a bit at Anna, "Yeah, for the most part... just... Never let me do that again, unless it's for one of you, okay? I don't know if I could handle it a second time." He looked queasy again at the mention of it, then calmed down and ran a hand through the overgrown, messy fluff on his head, giving a sheepish chuckle, "I'm glad I could help him, but I really hope it doesn't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:43 pm

(Definitely..... And thank God Flare managed to heal his face. 

Oh my God Sasha..... XDDDD 

Rachel: O///<" Excuse me?! 

Come on Rachel..... At least just one? Or multiple? eue? 

Rachel: o//~//o""

AND YES SCONE WILL KISS. FINALLY. 

Jeez.... You really are open minded. I like it. o3o 

Stone: *would be too nervous to do it* O//n//O" 

Goddammit Stone you're ruining it!) 

Anna really hoped EJ would never have to perform surgery like that ever again. She knew prosthetics were evident, yes, but just no surgery to remove one. "It was a great thing that you did to help him, EJ." Anna smiled again, even though she didn't like the queasy look in EJ's eyes-- it was brief, but she saw it, "Anyway, do you need anything? You look tired...." Especially because of the slight shakiness and paling, none of the Brodeurs wanted EJ to go into shock, because that would make it a lot worse. 

Rachel was still standing next to EJ, her fingers entertained with his slightly smaller ones. Honestly, she didn't want to let him go, but if he needed time to himself, she would respect his descision.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 pm

(Sasha: You know you do... eue I mean look at this little cutie! *pokes at EJ*

EJ: Stahp! >///< *slaps at her hands*

DAMMIT STONE GO! *pushes him*

Scotty: o//~//o' *very nervous about this whole thing*)

"I am tired..." he told her, then added, "I just wanna sit down for a while... my head feels funny after all that." He looked up at Rachel, who was still holding onto his hand with no intention of letting him go. "You'll sit with me, right?" Her company was all he could think of that would make him feel any better right now, and he honestly didn't think she had a problem with it. Being alone generally wasn't a good idea with EJ.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:03 pm

(Hurhurhur..... eue 

Rachel: Meep. o//n//o" 

Roy: Rachel..... 

SSSSSH ROY NO *pushes him away to Laura*

Stone: *is pushed* o//n//o" *shuffles away from Scotty again*

*pulls out hair and falls over* STOOOOOOOOOONE! D8< ) 

Anna nodded a little, understanding about him just wanting to chill after this. She didn't think he would eat anything until the nausea and queasiness went away completely, which she also understood. 

"Of course I weell." Rachel said, smiling a little to him in response. EJ would probably fall asleep on her, which she didn't mind, either. He was warm and cuddly, so she probably would fall asleep, too. "I'll be 'ere as long as you need me. And for anyzing."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 pm

(GO AWAY ROY! SHHH!

Laura: omo? Umm...

EJ: >////<' Halp...

Hey, Stone! Think about this-- what if you kiss him, and that makes him realize he has feelings for you, too, huh? And then you guys have a real relationship! Ever think about that?)

"Okay," EJ purred, then meandered off towards the couch so he could curl up and hopefully get a nap... Sleeping until this queasy feeling went away sounded really nice. He'd check on Nick later, too, just for reassurance that he did everything right, since it would start to bother him if he didn't. Plopping onto the couch, the little cat sank into the cushions, his fur gently fluffed out like it got when he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:18 pm

(*absentmindedly draws Nick* o3o" I love his bright blue hair. XD 

Roy: o///o" 

There, that got him distracted. XD

Rachel: *hides* >//~//<" 

Stone: But what if he doesn't?! I'll make a fool out of myself! 

Dude, you gotta try. You won't get anywhere without taking risks.) 

Telling her parents a quick word, before turning away, Rachel sat down on the couch next to the cat, smiling a little. She was much happier now, that EJ was here with her. She wrapped her arms around him, purring faintly as she rested her head against him, her braid flopping a little to the side as they sat on the couch. Able to relax now, she felt oddly tired herself, and just enjoyed the cat's warm prescience.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 pm

(Nick has blue hair? o7o

Sasha: Hehehe, I bet Roy is the real perv out of the two... you wanna see what Laura tries so hard to hide, doncha? eue

Laura: E-excuse me?! O////O

EJ: *hides with Rachel* That woman is evil... >//~//<

Come on, Stone! Do you want another Vesper case or do you want a boyfriend, huh?)

Shifting closer so he could snuggle against Rachel, EJ draped an arm around her, the other pressed to his chest. He rubbed his head against her a little, purring faintly as he closed his eyes and relaxed. He had pure skill when it came to falling asleep on someone, particularly when it came to cuddling with Rachel... the cat purred himself to sleep, the soft rumbling continuing even after he was out.

(I'm thinking about having EJ have a white paw... e3e Because that would be friggin' adorable if one of his little feet was white. X3 Anyways, so now what?

Sasha: I say we force these two to kiss. *points at Stone and Scotty* eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:29 pm

(Yes, yes, he does. o7o It's not dark like Yvette's, and is more light blue than navy. I love it. And he has caramel eyes, which are kind of light brown/yellow.... Yeah. o3o 

Roy: *sputters* WHAHT?! O////O?! 

Hurhurhur..... eue Do she got booty? She doooooo~! 

Roy: >///<"

Rachel: *nods* o//n//o" 

Stone: ....We don't talk about that. 

And I dunno. ^^" But EJ having a white paw would be adorable oh my God! >w< 

Stone: >///o" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 pm

(Awww, he sounds so cute! X3 

Laura: *splutters awkwardly, her fur spiking out* N-no I do not! A-and even if I do, he's not gonna see it! O///<

Sasha: Are you suuuuure about that? eue

Scotty: omo' .... I'm getting uncomfortable weth thes conversation...

Don't worry, all we want from you is to kiss Benjy all cute-like, mmkay?

AND YESSSSS! I've been mulling over the white paw for a while but he would just be so fudging adorable with it... *squees and dies*

EJ: *looks down* Hey, since when was that foot white...?

SINCE NOW! *fangirl screaming*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:41 pm

(Thanks! o7o

HURHURHUR..... eue 

Roy: *hides* >//////<" 

But come on Laura.... You're gonna have to get comfortable around Roy eventually. And besides, it's not like he'll get sexual with you. You're good. XD 

Stone: O////o"

Scotty, you might have to start it because I know Benjy won't. o3o

WHY DIDN'Y YOU TELL ME SOONER WOMAN?! THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL IDEA HOLY SHIT. 

Rachel: o//u//o? *sees the foot* <3 

See, she even likes it! >w< ) 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm

(Laura: *goes to hide under some blankets* No no no no no no no--! >////< *dives onto her bed and covers up* No...

Hmm.... maybe Scotty will get curious himself and try it. eue

Scotty: I-I well...? o.o

Yes, you will. Because. Or you'll at least get all up close and personal with him, and that'll encourage him to... eue Either way, we've been waiting forever for this.

I WAS UNSURE ABOUT IT BUT YES, HE MUST HAVE A LITTLE WHITE PAW!

EJ: *feels awkward* o//~//<

DAT PAW, EJ. DAT PAW. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:50 pm

(Dammit Laura! *facedesks* 

Roy: O//n//O" 

Come on, I know you find Laura attractive. You need to have some pervy thoughts in your head! 

Roy: I don't wahnt old Roy to come out! Again! ono" 

Okaaaaaay.... Case in post..... 

Hmmmm..... I vote yes. o3o 

Stone: O////o

And I know that Scotty would try to be in a relationship, but failing miserably because he's never been in one before.... XD 

HOW COULD YOU BE UNSURE OF THIS?! 

Rachel: *hugs him* *purrs* <3 

8D)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 pm

(Laura: Old Roy... omo?

OH NO. OLD ROY. LAURA, STAY HIDING! *flails*

Scotty will be so funny while trying to have a relationship... XDDDD

Soooooooo... maybe some stuff with Roy and Laura, and then Roy finding out about the surgery? And maybe some more Scone because I can't get enough of them? XD We should also do something with Philloh or Tinson... they're a little neglected. o3o'

I DUNNO I JUST WAS BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW!

EJ: o////o *hugs her back, not sure what to think* <3?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: