The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

(Hehe, I saw your drawing. It is weird to see Roy without the cream muzzle... but hey, I have a lilac-colored ocelot, so we can give him a cream muzzle if we want to. XD

I just love that the three of us can all talk together again. TuT It still makes me so happy. 

Shay: .... *eye twitches* Sil. Stop making female characters.

Awww, she just cares about fixing your hopelessness.

Shay: I'm not as hopeless as Linwood... eme

*huggles a Scotty plushie* Hey, he's a cuddly sheep... It's nice to have a woolly little sheep plushie when you're sick. <3)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

(I don't know...I just don't know XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:16 pm

(It really is.... and I don't think I like it, but I want to be more true to his proper animal. That also means the insides of his eard would be black, maybe... *shrug* I'll see what I like. XD

I know, right!? And the picture for your avvies is so cute..... <3

Oh my God Shay.... XDDDD 

Roy: ....zhust sayeeng, I ship 'im and Celeste. Nozeeng can convince me ozairwise.

As much as Roy doesn't like Shay, he thinks him and Celeste is cute. XD

Stone: ....

And Shay, I think you're kind of forgetting about Stone. XD Also, wouldn't Ruth call him Benjamin because she calls EJ "Elliot"?
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:21 pm

(I ship Ronnie and Celeste, Roy XD Their ship name is Roneste. Still I just don't know.

Paris: ono' ?

Go and at least meet Shay XD

Paris: ono'...*is shy*

Here I'll fix that. *throws Paris at Shay* There we go.

Paris: AH! *is terrified* TnT)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:23 pm

(Ehhh.... I don't know if I do. ^^' It might be because I haven't really seen them together at all.

Roy: ....

Paris, y'know, if you and Shay don't work out, I have like, three free male characters. XD

Alpha and Nick: ...

Nate: o7o

o3o )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:23 pm

(I don't think Ruth knows his name is actually "Benjamin." XD Though she will once she finds out. The same with Scotty actually being named "Linwood."

EJ: eme'

Ruth: I'm sorry, I'm bad with nicknames! Besides, Elliot makes you sound so much older and more sophisticated, which is good for a smart boy like you... If Roy and Rachel had longer names, I'd call them by those, too! And I always call 'Nani' by her full name, Naomi.

Nani: That is true. ouo I don't really mind, though. Nani is just the shorter name my siblings gave me, because Naomi was hard to pronounce when we were little. *shrugs*

Ruth: And I call Shay "Shamus."

Shay: I hate everyone. e//m//e

Celeste: o.o?

Shay: N-not you! Everyone but you.

Celeste: *hugs his arm* ^w^

Shay: *sighs* -///-')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:28 pm

(Oh, okay. XD Someone has to let it slip or something. I pin that on Scotty to call him "Benjy", and then Ruth asking about that. *shrug* It is kind of true, though. XD

Roy and Rachel: ...

This doesn't really line up, but Ruth, would you call Roy by his middle name? Just to mess with him? XD

Roy: Don't even start.... eme'

Aaron: .... 

I think he might call her Naomi.... *shrug* I haven't really thought much about him yet.

Roy: See? Zere's my point! *points at Shay and Celeste* I ship. 

I guess some of Anna and Rachel's shipness rubbed off on him..... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:32 pm

(Roy you might change your mind when you see Ronnie and Celeste together XD

Paris: o_O?!

Go and at least meet Shay, Paris! XD

Paris: No >_<'

I'll throw you again!

Paris: TnT Don't do that...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:33 pm

(Yay, my account has finally been verified! XD My avvie... it is the baby Elrics... *dies*

What do you think of the headcanon I have that Celeste grows to be taller than Laura? XD I keep imagining Celeste not being as tiny as her sister, and it'd be funny...

Laura: Celeste can handle Shay... but I don't know Ronnie very well... *scary big sister face* I own knives, and know how to use them....

Oh dear... for once she might be the one who needs to be talked down from a temper tantrum. XD

Celeste: *giggles*

Shay: eme'

Don't worry! We can distract her with Roy's hair, right? *gives Laura a hair brush*

Laura: OuO?! *immediately goes over to Roy* <3?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 pm

(KASFKJHAK BABY ELRICS MY HEART! *dies* ;7;

I ACCEPT THAT HEADCANNON TO THE END OF THE EARTH. OH MY GOD THAT'S ADORABLE. IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF CELESTE GREW TO BE TALLER THAN SHAY BUT THAT MIGHT BE PUSHING IT.

Oh my God.... she's the overprotective sister alright.... I pray for you, Ronnie. XD

And Shay, you should be honoured about all this. XD

...FUCKING LAURA THAT'S PERFECT! XD

Roy: ono' NOPE! *hides with Edward Elric's spear again* eme'

HEY! I TOLD YOU TO GET RID OF THAT! D8< AND YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER! SHE COULD DO IT WHEN YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING SICK. LAURA, YOU'RE WELCOME. )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:45 pm

(I just wanna cuddle baby Alphonse so badly! *squee*

YES. BECAUSE CELESTE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TINY JUST BECAUSE LAURA IS. XD

Laura: *big eyes at Roy, then stomps her foot and gets a fierce look on her face* Come on, Roy, I'm not going to cut it or anything! I've been so good to you so far, and all I ask is for you to let me brush and play with your hair... *big sparkly eyes* It looks so soft...

Shay: *walks away* I'm not dating anyone! Not Celeste and not this Paris chick!

Scotty: Aww, lad, don't be so grumpy! At least make friends.

Shay: *scowls* I don't make friends. I make good acquaintances.

Celeste: ouo

Shay: E-except for Celeste! She's the only exception, again! >///< But she is not my girlfriend! She's just a nice girl that I don't always get pissed off at!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:47 pm

(I can eventually make it two girls Shay XD rp guys?

Paris: ono')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:54 pm

(I DO AS WELL. *dies*

AND YES PRETTY MUCH. AND THE FACT THAT IT WOULD BE REALLY FRIGGIN' FUNNY. XD

Roy: eme' *can't help but kind of feel guilty now*

Roy... I know you can't hide in there forever, and you hate making Laura angry. Drop the spear, and take it like a man because I know you feel guilty as fuck! 

Roy: eme'.... *slowly just slinks out of his hiding spot* ...Blue.... I deteste you.... 

I know. o3o"

And Shay, I call bullshit. Just saying. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 pm

(We can RP, but I dunno if I can start and make it sound alright. I don't feel well and it's hard to focus... so it'd be nice if someone else could think of a nice starting post. ^^'

YES. YES IT WOULD.

Laura: Come on, Roy... Why do you hate it when someone wants to do your hair for you? Your sister didn't pull your hair a lot when you were kids, did she? omo? *totally knows how that feels*

Celeste: ^///^ *innocent face*

Shay: *growls and tries to ignore everyone*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:03 pm

(I am multitasking so Blueh can you start?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:07 pm

(Ummm..... I could, but I have no idea how to start it and make it sound decent. ^^" 

HNNNNG YES. eue

Roy: No.... 

His hair wasn't that long as a kid, but it was kind of long at the same time. XD

Roy: I zhust don't like eet.... My mozair used to do my 'air a lot as a kid.... and I was stubborn about eet. I guess I  'aven't grown out of eet.... and it 'urt. I don't really trust ozair people about eet....

It's probably actually worse now. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:09 pm

(Anyway, I have to take a shower now, but after I'll attempt a starting post.... *looks up at the daunting post ahead of me* ono" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

(I might be able to start now, just give me a sec.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:23 pm

After the long trip to get to the Safekeep. They were finally there. Here they would be a lot after from the Sect.

Flare didn't really like the idea of moving, but she didn't fully have a choice. She had to think of Winter and Jayden and what was best for them.

Duel and Amigo helped to transfer any of the stuff they wanted to take with them beforehand. Duel mostly helped out by scouting the area around them though.

Swan who had helped her brother pack wasn't able to really do much, except to make sure everyone had some water with them.

Someone was waiting with Maude and anyone else that were already at the Safekeep beforehand. A ferret had been with the Sect as well, but she wasn't that noticeable in the Sect anyways. She helped prepare the rooms for the Devas to stay at.

(I might actually make Paris mute 030..idk though XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:09 pm

For the first time in a long time, Roy could finally breathe. They were away from Flare's messed up camp, and away from the horrible memories that plagued that place. The bat wanted the camp to crumble and seize to exist, both physically and mentally, but it would never fully go away. Just as long as he didn't have to look at it everyday was enough for him. 

The Safekeep was also a lot different than he had pictured, but he did not complain. The spring plants and trees were blooming, which boosted his spirtits as he helped out with moving supplies. He needed to speak to whoever was in charge once he was done. He could also tell his family was relieved to be here-- it also meant that EJ would recover faster, which was a good sign.

Jayden was honestly relieved they finally made it away from the camp, even though he didn't say much out loud. He knew Flare didn't like this, and she had her reasons, but he was just glad he and Winnie were able to convince her. He would have gone nuts if she stayed behind in her old home. 

Phillip was standing at the edge of the Safekeep ground with his wolf, Erika. She was looking around curiously, but the otter put a hand to her flank to calm her down. They finally made it, and Phillip led them here. It was almost a giddy thought. He just hoped it wouldn't go to his head. The otter sighed and rolled his sore shoulders, also really tired from the ride up here. He couldn't wait to have a nap, as he was sure he would fall asleep on his feet as he watched the DevaShrouds unloading their supplies. His sister, Tina, was one of them with her power of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Flare just wanted this war to be over and done with. To go back to her home. This Safekeep was something she dreaded. She really wanted to stay behind, she almost wished she did.

(May or may not have a little plan that involves Flare and maybe EJ depending e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:34 pm

(....Didn't Chirp say something about Flare like, cutting off his arms and then healing him after or something...? ono'

Rachel: 'OLD UP WHAHT.

*shoosh paps Rachel* Calm down! D8 I don't think it'll happen!)

Jayden could see Flare wandering, and finished what he was doing before approaching her. He was visibly a little cautious, as he didn't want to upset her or anything, "Hey... are you okay? I know the move is hard on everyone, especially you... It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:38 pm

(No it's not that. It's something that involves feels e3e a lot of feels or at least for Flare's sake.

Flare: *knows what it is* TuT YES I WANT THIS! MAKE IT HAPPEN! PLEASE!

Calm down girl! I might make it happen e3e)

"No I'm not ok. I won't be ok until I'm back home." Flare somewhat growled.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:43 pm

(....Oh thank God.... *le phew* .....I have no idea what to think of this.... is it good or bad, though? Because with Flare, I don't know anymore. XD

Rachel: FLARE I'M RIGHT 'ERE YOU KNOW! D8< 

*continues to shoosh pap Rachel* Sssssssssssh )

Jayden winced a little, before speaking again, "I know, Flare.... But once the war is over, I promise the first thing we'll do is go back to your old home." Jayden didn't want to go back, but he could suck it up for Flare's sake.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:12 pm

(It's actually good for Flare in an actual good way XD It might make her a bit nicer e3e

Sush Rachel! Shhhhhhhh....)

"Good, in the mean time I'll most likely dread every moment here." Flare said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: