The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

TKF: Revelations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 9:59 pm

so booooreeddd))
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 10:03 pm

(dododoododooo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:00 am

(The Chirpy is currently about to take a final exam despite being sick. XD Wish me luck...!)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 5:26 pm

(I'm here frands~)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 6:53 pm

(OMG SEND HELP I CANT DRAW MEN)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Lance hadn't made it five minutes from the shop before he got called to come back. He sighed, something else must've broken for him to be recalled the second he packed up to leave. He whipped back around and headed back into the shop.

As soon as he grabbed and turned on his two-way radio the device's alarm blared. When it stopped a message followed.

"Break break," it said, "Attention all radios on this net, attention all radios on this net, this is the MOCC with a notification of an in-flight emergency in progress. Type aircraft: seven forty-seven. Call sign: Badger two one. Nature of emergency: Number three and four engines inop. Landing on runway 33 North in approximately twenty mikes. Fuel remaining: four hours. Persons on board: 289. Pilot's intentions are to land and clear runway. I say again, this is the MOCC with a notification of an in-flight emergency in progress. Type aircraft: seven forty-seven. Call sign: Badger two one. Nature of emergency: Number three and four engines in op. Landing on runway 33 North in approximately twenty mikes. Fuel remaining: Four hours. Persons on board: 289. Pilot's intentions are to land and clear runway. Please stay clear of all emergency responding vehicles and keep radio traffic to a minimum until the I.F.E is terminated. Production Supers please respond with you call signs, MOCC out."

The vulpine keyed his radio, "Vulpine 5: Lima Kilo."

The radios filled with various call signs before falling silent.

"MOCC, Vulpine 5." Lance called.

"Go for MOCC."

"Yes sir, will the I.F.E need to be towed?"

"Affirmative."

"Copy, I'll have my guys meet it out there when it clears runway. We'll park it in North four five."

"MOCC Copies."

Lance sighed, "Vulpine Tow, Vulpine 5."

"Calling Tow?"

"Yes ma'am it's Vulpine 5, did you copy the I.F.E?"

"Yes we did. We're prepping a Tug and towbar now."

"Copy, the seven four seven is going to North four five."

"Rodger."

Lance set his radio down. Apparently his turn-over was running late.

"Vulpine Super, Vulpine 5." he keyed.

"Go."

"Location?"

"I'm in the office."

"Copy."

Lance set his radio on his belt and headed up to the Supervision office. He knocked on the door and stepped inside.

"Kuroneko?" an older fox commented from his desk clearly confused, "Everything okay?"

Lance faced the elder fox. He was clad in a Celadon Air Force uniform, wore the rank of Master Sergeant, and a seven level badge in maintenance. "Yeah, where's second shift?"

"Greg called about ten minutes ago, he's caught in traffic."

"Yep that's that shift change happening for the construction workers. Everybody's trying to go home at the same time."

"With this I.F.E though we need all hands on deck. You don't mind staying until we get this bird down safely or until Greg shows up do you?"

"I mean I do mind, but what choice do I have?"

"Lance, you're a contractor. You're not active duty like I am."

"While that's true, you still need all hands on deck right?"

"Yes sir."

"Then count me in."

"Thanks, Lance. But don't stay passed ten and don't come in tomorrow. You've worked longer than most of my regulars have, I don't want to see you hurt yourself."

"Alright."

The vulpine headed down and started walking out onto the taxiway to the spot. It was dark minus the floodlight illuminating the concrete taxiway. He wore a pair of protective headphones to drown out the noise from the rest of the aircraft on the deck. The vulpine lay on his back next to a large fire extinguisher staring at the night sky. What he would give to be back home right now. Celadon aircraft mechanics weren't the brightest people ever it seemed. He was willing to put money down that this aircraft being towed for two inop engines was from there. He saw an aircraft land on the runway about two miles off and keyed his radio.

"Seven four seven on the deck."

He flopped back down and waited for the aircraft to get towed here so he could start troubleshooting it...

(Long post I know, and not really something anyone can respond to but I had this come to mind while I was at work. Oh and this is may or may not be based on something that actually happened today.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:49 pm

(lance the stud! x3)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:00 pm

(damn. im never here when anyone is online. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:00 pm

(It's four in the morning for me, Cay so I'm heading to sleep. :3c NIGHT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:21 pm

(xD I know but at least someone could be on! XDDD it's k though, I dont mind to much. i've got mah water colors. G'night)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

(aaannddd I just used the wrong form of 'too'. *cries* why xD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:33 am

(I'M ALIVE!!!! *flops* Some guy from CE woke me up to make sure the lights were still working because we had a base wide power outage a few days ago. Oh well it's my day of so IDGAF!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Celeste smiled at Layla, holding up her hands to sign, Sandwiches with bacon, lettuce, and tomato. You can have meat or cheese on them by request, too. My mom toasts them in the sandwich press, and you get chips with it. We also have some tomato soup. The fresh kind, not canned.

She signed slowly, so that the other girl could have a chance to see what she was saying. More experienced people could understand her when she signed rapidly, but individuals new to sign language needed more patience. She couldn't help but grin at Ronnie, though. It was nice to have someone else to talk to!

---

Laura brought Justice and her mother over to a small table by the window and set down the menus. "Can I get you something to drink while you take a look at the menu? We have coffee, tea, soda, and of course water."

Outside, Isaac raised an eyebrow as a little kid marched into the cafe by herself... Right past him, through the front door, and in there. Wasn't she a little young to be wandering by herself? He crushed the edge of his cigarette on the edge of a trash can to extinguish it, then flicked it into the garbage before turning to go inside as well.

---

EJ didn't notice the tiger hybrid looking at him, still sitting and tapping at his phone. He would find me in no time, anyway. He knows I would go to you guys.

Meanwhile, Nani returned to the table she had given to Maggy, smiling brightly as she held out one of the menus. "Here you go! All the stuff we have is listed right in there. My friend Paulette and I make it all, so I can tell you what's in everything if you have questions or if you have allergies. You don't have allergies, do you?" She gave the wolf big eyes at that. Her only real fear about working in the cafe was the possibility of someone having an allergic reaction to something.

---

(Gotta be mean... XD)

Just as Roxy and Jonah were about to enjoy some private time, there was a knock on the door to their trailer. Evey stood outside, her toddler son on one hip and her phone in her other hand. "Roxy? Jonah? Are you guys home?" She knocked again with the knuckles of her hand that held her phone.

Libra called out with a gleeful smile, "Yonaaaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:30 pm

(Nani, one of my friend's ocs ate a Reese's Peanut Butter cup and nearly died from an allergic reaction. Good times...)

Rachel replied again to him: Yeah, that's true. Didn't hurt to consider... What are you doing right now anyway?

---

Maggy took the menu, and shook her head, before glancing at the menu. "N-no, I don't have any allergies. You don't have to worry any."

(Aw, Libra, you're adorable. X3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Jonah bolted up right, his face burning red.

"Uh...y-yeah, we're here...the door's open."

Fuck me the door was open!!! That could've gotten really awkward!!!

(Baby!Libra is best Libra)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Meanwhile Lance marshalled in the aircraft being towed. When it was parked he called in to MOCC that it was before PAX off-loaded the luggage as well as passengers. The vulpine plugged the plane into ground power and headed up into the cockpit after the passengers were off of the aircraft. Quickly he started running checks on the two engines before his keying his radio.

"MOCC; Vulpine 5."

"Go for MOCC."

"Vitals on 747 when you're ready."

There was a slight pause.

"Go ahead."

"747 came down Alpha 3 for IFE. Fuel is sitting at 40k. Last ER signed at 1300 local yesterday."

"MOCC copies."

He went back to his checks before having to step outside and sadly...ground the aircraft. It was about now that his turnover showed up. Lance handed over his radio to him and gave him the rundown on what was going on before heading back out to his car and leaving. The vulpine checked his phone for any missed calls. Of course he had a few...well actually a lot from Evey. Fantastic...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:51 pm

(Evey: ovo" ...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:08 pm

(Jonah: o/////o" Hey Evey...wassup?

Zero: *laughing his ass off in the background* Perfect timing, hun! XDDD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:23 pm

(Roxy: o////o")

Roxy scrambled for her shirt, which was left discarded on the floor when Jonah bolted upright. She gave Jonah a look that said 'How could you leave the door open?!' She would forgive Evey if she had walked in on them, but hearing Libra on the other side of the door was not an option. The chinchilla smoothed out her hair, trying not to blush as she moved away from Jonah. Hopefully she won't say anything...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Jonah's face remained red as ever as he waited for her to let herself. He sat there hating himself for forgetting to lock the damned door...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:35 pm

(Evey: Guys... I knocked. I wouldn't have barged in. ovo"

Nani: *meanwhile freaks out over peanut butter cup story* QAQ?!?!?!?)

Evey stepped inside after she heard Jonah call out. It was kind of hard to hide awkwardness from a telepath, but she didn't say anything about the obvious red faces of her friends. Best to not invade their minds. Instead, she just smiled faintly and adjusted her grip on Libra. "Hello, you two... I partially came by just to check up on you. I try to do the same for Lance, but he has a habit of not answering my calls..."

She knew they were all trying to get their lives in order, but it was only harder on Jonah for having so many robotic parts... And a robot dog she was concerned about as well. "I saw Storm meandering again... One of these days she's going to get herself hurt when someone panics at the sight of her. Or accidentally hurt someone else... We really need a solution to the robot assassin dog." A bit of dry humor entered her voice at the last part.

Libra just smiled at the couple, babbling, "Yonah! Rossy!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Jonah sighed slightly annoyed, "Yeah. She seem to not be adjusting well to this life now that her mission is over. We'll figure something out."

The cyborg stood smiling at Libra, "Good to see this one doing well. He's freaking adorable..."

(ROSSY!!!!

Jonah: Gosh Dang it Ross!!! *refuses to swear in front of babies*

Someone's been watching Game Grumps XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:58 pm

"You could at least get her to, y'know, drop her knives. Or I could blunt them, but I don't want Libra freaking or something. He's too cute for that." Roxy said, smiling a little at the child.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:29 pm

"Very true. But even without the blades she's still...kinda..."

"Kinda what?" a new voice said.

Speaking of Storm, the canine was standing in the door way leading to the single bedroom in this trailer. She was not carrying any of her blades. Jonah regarded her still thinking she looked kind of scary.

"Um...terrifying?" Jonah said.

"Even disarmed, I cannot help what I look like at this time. There is only one person capable of remaking my image, and he is currently not present."

"Please tell me you're referring to Lance and not who I think you're talking about..."

She sat like any other dog would, "Lance Kuroneko has the resources and technical skills to change my appearance. However, I fear he has little time to take on such a project. This is why I no longer carry my weaponry."

It didn't occur to Jonah that the dog had already disarmed herself of her own accord.

Her large head faced Evey, "Is there still an issue with my appearance, Mrs. Marshall?"

Her tone wasn't sarcastic. It wasn't intimidating either. Jonah made a face. Was that sadness? Self-hate? Almost as soon as these thoughts crossed Jonah's mind, Storm's head dipped, and her gaze fell to her paws.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Evey smiled as Jonah stood up; she had once been very wary of him, too. But she had warmed up to him soon enough, and was no longer so afraid of having him around little Libra, who now dubbed him, "Uncle Yonah," and his girlfriend, "Aunt Rossy."

When Storm appeared, though, the ermine tilted her ears back and adjusted her grip on her son. "It isn't just your appearance... Most of the world is not okay with seeing a roaming combat robot. Even without the blades... It's like seeing a gun without any bullets in it. Still threatening, and not always clear if it is armed or not..."

Libra puffed out his little tail at the sight of Storm, pressing close to his mother. He might have been okay with a half-robot man, but at least Jonah had a normal face. The creature on the floor did not...

"One of these days, someone will attack you," Evey pointed out, petting Libra's ears as he stuck out his lip and stared at Storm. "You can't wander too freely... not until we find a solution..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKF: Revelations
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: