The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

-Kolerin Character Directory-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:39 am

aw darnit  XD

I have like, four done. And I think i'm going to make Jace male, because she was originally supposed to be but for whatever reason, I made Jace a chick. Which didn't even make sense because I had more female characters than male already (pretty sure I still do, too)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:37 am

I see. Man, you do whatever you think is best in changing your characters. I dunno if you remember, but I completely revamped Stone back in the day. I know the feel. XP
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Just came back from watching Zootopia. I'm back in furry hell and Feels™.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:51 pm

XD yeah I don't know yet still. I may not change her at all, idk. ono
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:57 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:05 pm

furiously types on keyboard

MUST FINISH CHARACTERS
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 pm

I do want to start working on their files soon, but I don't really know what to do with timeline stuff (i.e. what I need to drop, add, etc.), so I'm kind of stuck... At least for my older characters.

Cay, is it still okay that Farzana is with Justice when we first start? You know, being therapists and stuff (i'm still so proud of Justice you have no idea <3).
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
I do want to start working on their files soon, but I don't really know what to do with timeline stuff (i.e. what I need to drop, add, etc.), so I'm kind of stuck... At least for my older characters.

Cay, is it still okay that Farzana is with Justice when we first start? You know, being therapists and stuff (i'm still so proud of Justice you have no idea <3).
:/ I had that too. For me it helped just to sit down and get the form ready, and think about it and stuff will just come to me if that makes any sense. XD I have trouble making myself start, but until I do I have no idea what i'm gonna do. .____. 
Not sure if it's the same with you though, so... XD

Do you know which of the old ones you'll be using now? 

Yeah sure! So they'll be coworkers? Or somethin
And me too omigosh she's come so far ;u; *pats her head*
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Justice maybe you and Farzana will become frands! ;u; you rlly need friends, Justice, like omg
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:57 pm

I have their old forms from before, so I might just rewrite the whole thing minus Evenstell. Might make some characters a year older or so. I dunno.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'll change her character accordingly. Can I see Justice's file?

Farzana: ^U^
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Okay, do whatever you need to. XD

Sure, lemme find it. XD It's in my drafts somewhere o.o''
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm

(ok so idk if this is her final app, but yeah its really choppy because I was trying to keep it as short as I could. Also Chirp, if you don't want Chase and Justice's ex relationship to be a thing I can just replaced him with some random dude if ya want)

(JEEZ ITS STILL RLLY LONG THO)

I feel kind of iffy about it... may rewrite it completely.....

Name: Justice Barrett (HER INITALS ARE JB OMG IM GONNA CRY NOT THE BIEBER)
Sex: Female
Eyes: Earthy green
Employment: LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) under an agency
Relationships:  Carol Greyer(her mumma), Alibee Barrett(her sista), Maven Barrett(her dad who is separated from da mom), Natalie Benson(Rival, fellow LCSW)
Residence: Justice lives in a neat and tidy apartment in the midst of the city. It's fairly small, but is a decent apartment.
Background: Parents were divorced, Justice grew up in an unstable environment. She was thrown out of her mother's house a little while after barely graduating. She had a lot of conflict with both parents, didn't see her dad much though. She was very rebellious against her mom-- giving a lot of sass and coming home drunk. Eventually her mom just had enough.
  Justice stayed with some 'friends' for a couple years, before she found the devashrouds, sort of unofficially just joined. Met Chase and felt really appreciated-- like she was somebody. She never really felt a very strong connection though-- never telling him about where she came from, and she was inexperienced with real relationships so half the time it was just her trying to get physical with him because she thought that's what relationships were about.(thats how it was in highschool for her)
    She was a sort of an unlikable person, and felt like people avoided her. She started really melting down-- fell into a depression. She felt she had no friends, and secretly know she wasn't doing anything with her life. In a fucked up sort of way, she started to become attention seeking and she lied about being pregnant,(maybe to make people pity her) then felt really shitty for doing that. Felt really stupid and crazy for making up such a story-- she was so ashamed she just left one day and never came back.
   She helplessly returned to her mom in tears, apologizing about her old behavior. To her surprise, her mom and had missed her very much. Now reconnected and with a weight lifted off her shoulders, her relationship with her family began to heal. Justice was still a mess-- but her mom managed to drag her off to a psychiatrist and councilor. With a lot of work, Justice got better and started taking care of herself. Eventually she stopped seeing both as much-- and got involved in lots of different things. Awhile later she took another big step, feeling inspired to help other people with some similar struggles. She went off to college to become a LCSW. This went well, it wasn't easy but eventually it was done with. During that time she further grew as a person and became very serious about work and very passionate about her field. Soon, Justice was offered a job in the city near Kolerin. Now on her own and working for an agency, Justice hopes she can maintain her independence.

Appearance: Justice used to always have her hair in sort of an emo fringe, and dyed green. Now it's her natural color and more professional. She saw a picture of herself from years ago and cringed. She's definitely not of her old look anymore. Her body is still a dusty looking pink with darker stripes.
   Her brown hair is now a little past her shoulders, it's tidy and the front is almost always pulled back with a clip. She only has her ears pierced now, usually wearing diamond stud earrings her mom gave her when she finished college. Also she has a tiny black birthmark on her muzzle. She used to draw over it, turning it into a blackheart. She's not sure why she did this-- probably just to be #edgyasfuck lol 
    Justice usually dresses somewhat professionally, but likes to look good doing it. An example of what she'd wear out or to work would be some nice flats or heels(not too high), straight jeans, a buttonup shirt, and a blazer.

Personality: Justice has always been a little bold, and pretty confident... She generally isn't afraid to address you and tell you she doesn't like what you're doing.
  Like her mother, Justice is very passionate about what she does, now that she's found her calling. It's something she takes seriously. She definitely has a sense of humor though. She likes to joke around, and can be sarcastic and a little sassy. 
  Justice keeps herself very busy as a way of coping with the fact she feels very alone living by herself in the city.(tends to keep herself around people-- even she doesn't know them) Still, Justice so far is relatively happy where she is, even if she isn't truly content. She has hope that things in her life will continue to improve, preferably on their own, and that she will eventually be truly happy. 
   Sometimes, Justice stresses herself out and goes back to alcohol to take the edge off. Internally she still struggles a bit. Some days she feels herself regressing back to her her old emotional state, and those days are truly frightening for her.  
   Justice can also be very impulsive, often acting without thinking. Its at it's worst when she's angry. Other than that, she's very social and friendly, and a pretty good listener.

Other: Justice's mother is a lawyer and hardcore loves whats she does, a little bit of a workaholic-- she gave Justice and her sister law themed names. Alibee's name is played of of Alibi but is obviously spelled and pronounced differently.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Justice baby... *pats*

Farzana: I'll be your friend! ^u^
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Cay, I told my friend about how Justice's mum was a lawyer, and how she named them after law words. I guess Justice is really her descendant.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Justice baby... *pats*

Farzana: I'll be your friend! ^u^

Justice: ouo?!
Carol: >8( you don't deal drugs do you
Justice: MOM WTF SHE'S A PSYCHOLOGIST
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:18 pm

Farzana: o.o"... She's just... worried, Justice. It's fine. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Cay, I told my friend about how Justice's mum was a lawyer, and how she named them after law words. I guess Justice is really her descendant.
Oh god no THAT PUN THOUGH *cringes*

Carol: *claps excitedly*
Justice: .________________.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 pm

Thank my friend for it but I know

Farzana: .u."
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:26 pm

BLUE

BLUUUUEE

DID YOU JUST POP OUT ANOTHER BABY

WHY ARE THERE FIVE CHILDREN NOW

WHY
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Farzana: o.o"... She's just... worried, Justice. It's fine. ^^"
Justice: No it's not, it's rude! DX
Carol: Hmph. Well, I guess she looks safe enough.
Justice: hallelujah 
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:34 pm

Cay wrote:
BLUE

BLUUUUEE

DID YOU JUST POP OUT ANOTHER BABY

WHY ARE THERE FIVE CHILDREN NOW

WHY
It's like every week the child number goes up by one lol
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:46 am

o3o" Maybe.

Farzana: ^^" Where I come from, drug laws are very strict. You don't have to worry about it, Miss Carol.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:45 am

Meanwhile, Chase is on the verge of proposing to his new girlfriend, Pippa... XD Chasey has changed a LOT since you knew him, but it's okay if he and Justice were still once a thing. I made a lot of things no longer canon with him, though, so be sure to check out his new information once I get it up if you'd like for them to still be exes.

But there are plans for him to marry his little Pippa... And totally be a daddy yes.

Chase: *slowly hides ring box in his pocket* ... Don't announce it to the world...

Face it, Chasey. Everyone knows you love your little Papillon. XD He and Pippa are one of the few same-species couples we have. Not the same breed of dog, but both dogs!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Farzana: *headtilt* It's a little obvious, no?

Oh yeah... I changed Farzana a lot. owo" She's no longer an Evenstell preistess... Just a regular therapist, really. Her home country is from the north and suffers through a lot of civil war, but not really for supernaturals.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:30 am

*singing* Laura is getting new colooooors, Laura is getting new colooooors... XD

Of course. I assume this will simply take place after the end of Doomsday, when the Sect is defeated and they can all live in Kolerin once more. Evenstell can still be a neighboring country they visit sometime, and some of my characters may still originally be from there, but it won't be the main place anymore. (I kind of want to challenge myself and make a Kolerin map someday with some of the places I've come up with... There's Evenstell up north, and I came up with a cute little village I might want to incorporate... Having more than one town could be fun.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Kolerin Character Directory-
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next