The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

-Kolerin Character Directory-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

-Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Rachel: *joins EJ in on the pouting*

Roy: Now you've got double the pouting...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Flare: *laughs at EJ and Issac* The two of you are so silly *holds Winnie close to her with one hand and wraps an arm around Felicity's shoulder* <3

I am working on some design tweaks for some of my characters, such as Flare's bangs are probably going to be changed to look nicer. As well as Nhean and Nakiya getting a new color scheme. ^^
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:13 pm

My characters aren't changing much... But I think I also found a hairstyle for Roy finally that I can fucking agree on for once... Roxy will probably still have her short hair that was supposed to be for Evenstell, too.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Ooh you're going to change Flare's bangs?? Like are they going to be above her scar now?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:17 pm

No since Flare wouldn't want her scar to be seen, more like her bangs are going to look nicer and smoother, more styled and pretty.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:20 pm

*heavy breathing* Sil and I are PLOTTINGGGGGG! *spazzes out* Yes I had some candy just now cause I'm miserable why do you ask?

Isaac: They can pout all they want. I'm the adult here.

EJ: *mumbles* Rachel is an adult...

Isaac: Barely. It doesn't count. >8I

Winnie: *chuckles* Roy and Rachel aren't grown-ups!

Felicity: Well, they sort of are... *considers trying to explain it, but lets her be, too busy swooning over Flare*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Rachel: *pulls Roy over to Isaac* There's two of us now. I think we out-adult you. >:1

Roy: ._.'

Ooooooooh scary plottingggggg
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Noooo it's good plotting, very good plotting, absolutely precious plotting.

Isaac: One adolescent plus another adolescent does not equal an experienced adult. Who here has a real education, a job, and a residence of his own without relying on Mommy and Daddy? That would be me.

EJ: You also slept with Sasha!

Isaac: It was just a fling. She was here for one night.

Sasha: D'awww, don't worry, dearie... I'm sure I didn't leave anything lying around. And if I did, it'll be black, lacy, and expensive, so please return it. *grins and pets one of EJ's ears*

EJ: Oh gawd no. *runs away and locks himself in his room*
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Ohhh, I see!
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Hehehehehehe.....

Flare: Issac has a point. *kisses the top of Winnie's head and gently ruffles her hair* Also Issac's private life is his own business, he can do as he likes. *kissed Felicity's cheek* ^///^
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Will it go out with a boom? A baby boom? B)

Anna: Frankly, Isaac--pardon my French here-- but we literally don't have shit here either. Just an FYI.

Roy: eno"...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 pm

... Mebbe.

Isaac: Quit undermining my authority! I do good things for him! Also, thank you, Flare.

Winnie: *ears tilt down* Miss Anna said a bad word... Is French the nasty language?

Felicity: *tries not to laugh, resting one hand over her mouth and leaning close to Flare*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:43 pm

>83

Richard: ...That was not French.

Anna: It's an expression, dear.

Richard: ._.

Anna: And dammit, I'm going to keep undermining your authority! You're what, twenty-five at the most? *shakes head* Not gonna cut it, I think. You can't just take over EJ's life like that. He's coming of age-- give him some freedom to make his own damn choices. ...He didn't have any growing up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Flare: No problem cousin. *chuckles a little bit at Winnie* No my little flower, French isn't the nasty language. *gently ruffles Winnie's hair affectionately* Don't worry about it, okay. *puts an arm around Felicity's shoulder and starts to softly purr* ^///^'
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:46 pm

XD oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Welcome back to our mayhem, Cay. Enjoy your stay. XD

Winnie: *big eyes at Anna* You said a nasty...

Isaac: He also didn't have a house growing up. He's a kid... Who just so happens to be a self-taught genius, but that makes him intelligent, not wise. I let him do what he wants with his free time, but I signed him up for some online classes and a support group for teenagers. It'll be good for him.

EJ: *yells from his room* No it won't!

Paulette: Oh, but I'm actually hosting the support group! ^w^

Laura: Mom?! o.o

Paulette: It's for all the teenagers and preteens who got through that mess with the war and such. Celeste is happy to go. I'm sure others will be, too. It's mostly to socialize, and learn how to be normal teenagers again. Well, as normal as we all can be.

Greyson should send Phillip. XD Support group will actually be a canon thing, basically just an excuse to throw characters together from time to time. Friday evenings will be social hour at a cafe/bookstore Paulette will run, pretty much. XD
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Oh, this? Mayhem? This is nothing. lol XP
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:22 pm

But I'm writing a story. That means this revamp is officially legit. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Oh, cool! Around which characters might I ask? Or just all of them in general?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:26 pm

You shall see when it is finished Cay...you shall see.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:28 pm

It's an idea I just ran by Sil for Chase and Pippa, which will have important things to do with the RP, and other characters like Justice and possibly the Brodeurs will be in it, too. Kinda just struck me. It should be done tomorrow, and I can show you all. (I haven't written a Kolerin story in forever... the last one I did was a gag ship for the high school AU. XD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Ahh okay! Wow, that's fast-- only a day until it's done?? XD
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Silverfur wrote:
You shall see when it is finished Cay...you shall see.
TOO LATE! XD I already know the secrets!! muhaha XD
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:35 pm

I don't make super long stories... usually 2000-4000 words... XD And I'm home sick, so I can sleep or write, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Oh, you mean't a short story. That makes more sense. XD still, I'd probably take twice as long(probably more) because I would have to rewrite it a bazillion times. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Kolerin Character Directory-   -Kolerin Character Directory- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Kolerin Character Directory-
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next