The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

Death Note - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm

[role]"Guess thats true." Light said, "So all we can do now is wait?" Light asked. He was a bit nervous since it was about the time for Rem to kill off a random member of the task force.[/role]
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 pm

She had been so nervous about making sure that she wouldn't get lost and he would be able to see where Light was going so that she could leave that she was still right behind him. She did have her Death Note and a pencil in her hands before she went invisible. She as quietly as she could wrote down on of the Task's Force members names and thought about what they looked like. She hoped that she wouldn't make too much noise.

I wonder what you're writing, I guess I'll find out soon enough. L thought. "For now yes until Kira makes another move. If you'd like you can use the main computer, I added in a voice speaker so that you would be able to hear anything you find." L said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:54 pm

[role]"Okay then." Light said as he sat down patiently.
-30 seconds later
A member of the task force suddenly started having a heart attack out of nowhere. He clenched his chest and fell over. Most of the task force went over to see what condition he was in but they all knew he was dead. It was then that Beyond threw the brick through the glass. Everyone could hear it and most of the task force interpreted it as an attack of Kira. Light looked like he was extremely worried about everything going on around him. "I'll go check out the outside, I feel like someones trying to attack us." Light said to L as he made his way to the door. His plan had almost worked.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:59 pm

"Go ahead Light, but be careful. I'll come over to see what's happened in a little bit, I just have to take care of something first." L said. He could now tell where Raku was, he did get up from his bed. However, he was very quiet about it. He quickly put his hand over Raku's mouth so that she couldn't scream and then used his other arm to restrain her. Raku couldn't really move, she didn't expect L to be this strong. All he had to do now was for Light to get out of the room and then he could tell Mello to put the place on lock down.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:05 pm

[role] Light left the building. "Mission accomplished." Light thought to himself. He went somewhat close yet far away from HQ to meet up with Beyond for a short amount of time. "Now Raku, what was L's name? L was Ryuzaki btw." Light asked. He couldn't hold back the evil grin on his face. After having the 10 minutes pass without her reappearing in front of him both Light and Beyond knew what happened. "...Please tell me this is a prank..." Light said to himself. He decided to go back to HQ now.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm

L looked directly into the camera into his room so that Mello could know that he was talking to him. "Lock down everything, but open the doors that I'm going to be going to. Don't let anyone out of any room their in." he ordered. At first when L restrained Raku all he could see was that L was holding thin air, but after ten minutes passed he would be able to see that he was actually restraining a person.

Ryuk was following Light and kept laughing as he did so, he knew that L had captured Raku a long time ago. However, if he said something it would've ruined the fun.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:15 pm

[role]Light went to the front of HQ and looked around as though he were still trying to find clues.[/role]

[role]At first Mello thought that this was wierd, watching him restrain thin air, but after having her revealed he quickly put the place on Lockdown.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:22 pm

As far as Light was capable of he wouldn't be able to find anything that would lead to Raku especially not that the place was on lock down.

"Hopefully nothing bad has happened to her." Ryuk joked. It was like him to joke about death being a god of death himself.

For L everything was going great since he had Mello to open the doors he needed he had Watari put her in a detainment unit. He also asked Watari to to keep her being here a secret, he didn't want the other members to find out just yet. He also made sure that Mello would keep the door to her cell locked and that only he and Watari would be allowed in. Light's plan didn't really work at all, poor Raku was scared out of her mind and Rem was pissed. Rem wouldn't kill Light just yet since nothing bad has happened to the fluffy squirrel.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:42 am

[role]Light had gotten impatient with how L wasn't coming out to help him investigate. Light tries to open the door to HQ but can't. "What...?" Light asked himself. "Hey Ryuzaki. Whats going on? Were you able to find something?" Light tried yelling. He wasn't sure if L would be able to hear him or not.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:58 am

Now that Raku couldn't do anything and Watari was somewhere getting him something to eat. He texted Mello to tell him to stop being on lock down. He would go and pretend that he had no idea what happened and that the HQ went on lock down in order to protect everyone. He would also say that they have cameras outside so that they could check the feed to see who threw the rock.

"Wow looks like your plan only caused a big swam of panic and confusion. Not to mention L might've planned more ahead then you thought." Ryuk said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:35 am

[role] "Hmmph." Light said. This was his way of saying 'I know...I messed up' to Ryuk when under surveillance. "What can I do....What should I do...." Light thought to himself, he was at a loss for words as he couldn't think of a countermeasure to this.[/role]

[role] After seeing that performance, Mello texted L "Do you want me to come in now or still wait?". He was unsure if this is what L wanted to check.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:50 am

Ryuk started to laugh some more. "Oh Rem is going to be pissed."

---

"Wait a bit more." L texted. He then came into the room where everyone was. "So chaos happened, but everything should be fine by now." he said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 pm

[role] Light walked into HQ and went over to L. "What happened? Were you able to find anyone who was attacking?" Light asked.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:02 pm

"We will soon with the feed we get from the cameras outside." L explained.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:04 pm

[role] "Alright, the lockdown just spooked me a little." Light said. He was able to keep a straight face but he was extremely nervous on how he would deal with this.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:05 pm

"It was a security measure." L replied.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:07 pm

[role] "I thought that was it. but just making sure." Light said. "So, should we just wait for the cameras?" Light asked.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yes I'll ask Watari to check them soon." L promised.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:13 pm

[role] "Alright." Light said. He was still trying to think of how to make this work out, but could not think of anything. "Mind if I go out for awhile? Kindof want to go around and check the damages." Light asked, he had checked before but he was more or less looking for the culprit at that point.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:46 pm

"Very well and if you're in any trouble just shout and we'll hear you." L replied.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 pm

[role] "Alright." Light said as he walked outside. He went over to Beyonds house to try to see the situation. When he entered he saw Beyond sitting down like he always did. "Hey Beyond, is Rem around?" Light asked, but Beyond was shocked still from when he found out the plan failed. "Still shocked...Rem, are you here?" Light asked in hopes that she was there.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Rem was there, but she was really angry. "Yes I am." she said in an angry tone.

"Oh boy." Ryuk said. Light was going to be in so much trouble.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:35 pm

[role] "Now Rem, I know you're mad, but I have a plan to rescue Raku." Light said. He sounded halfway confident while saying it. He knew the plan was a shot in the dark, but it was worth a shot. "Would you like to cooperate in this plan Rem? For this plan to work I need me, you, Beyond, Ryuk, and another 5th person to help." Light asked. He was nervous seeing as Rem may decline due to how successful his plan was before.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:37 pm

"I can if it'll work. I can always ask Misa to help." Rem replied. She was still angry, but if it meant that Raku would be freed she would do anything it took. However, if this plan didn't work she would never trust Light ever again.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:26 am

[role] "Alright, My plan should work. but I need Raku's Death Note to be able to pull it off. Do you have it?" Light asked Rem. He hoped that she had grabbed it earlier.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: