The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Alright. I'm trying to see how I can get this to work. Unless I want to add a certain two characters to this RP. You know who they are. eue )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:01 pm

(I have a vague suspicion. XP

I see. Okay.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 pm

"Are you sure about this, Bodo?" the larger dire wold Faolon asked as he and his friend, a very small squirrel named Bodo, made their way beyond the outskirts of Redwillow's safe zone. It was still kinda early in the morning now.

"It's my boss' orders, Faolon, he wants as much dirt as I can get on these Red Sands guys." Bodo replied, devouring a bag of almonds as he spoke.

"Aren't they like this super dangerous gang that used to run the streets of Redwillow before the Doomsday?"

"Yeah, but we'll be fine."

"I still don't like this..."

"I've got the speed to match a jet and you look like and are probably stronger than the Hulk. We'll be fine."

The two proceeded into a market about 20 minutes from the safe zone and began looking around.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:01 pm

A figure stood in the shadows in that said black market, and looked around, ears and eyes peeled for information. Sure... This was a lesser market, since it was so close to Redwillow's safe zone, but you never know what you might hear. This said figure was Diego of the White Pandas, and he fixed his sunglasses over his nose as he looked around in radiowaves, trying to pick up any cell phone conversation that he could.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Bodo continued searching around the area for someone who might know a thing or two. Of course it wasn't helping that Faolon sheer size was drawing a lot of attention.

"Faolon, I think we need to split up..." the squirrel said.

The dire wold was taking notice as well, "Sounds good, meet back here in...what, two hours?"

"Sure. If anything goes wrong I'll let you know."

"How exactly, neither of us have cell phones."

Bodo shifted the jacket he was wearing, revealing a holstered firearm.

"Is that a..."

"No, it's a Flaregun. Keep your eyes on the sky."

And with that the two parted ways for now, both headed in opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:27 pm

Diego switched to visual light as he went to watch Bodo... He peeled away from where he was standing to tail the squirrel, interested in him. He heard bits and pieces from his conversation with that huge dire wolf... Something about information. And that was something he could offer, with money, of course. The fossa switched to x-ray, checking that the squirrel was indeed armed, but he couldn't exactly tell what type of gun it was.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:16 pm

It took a little bit before Bodo got the nagging suspicion he was being followed. He lengthened his stride accordingly trying to put some distance between him and his follower without turning around.

Damn it. Where's a large crowd when you need one?Ā he thought to himself. The closer they got to the above ground market the larger the congregation of people grew.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Diego continued to follow Bodo, and switched back to visual light, in order to give his eyes a break. His eyes were still covered by his sunglasses, which made his face almost unreadable as he pushed through the crowd. This guy wasn't getting away from him. I can practically smell the money comin' off this guy.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Bodo stopped, the area around them was rather crowded and lively, which would be perfect to create some chaos if he needed to to get away. He finally turned around.

"So what's your deal?" he asked, "Why are you following me around?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Diego smirked, cocking his head to the side as he gazed down at Bodo, his eyes hidden, "Well, a little birdie told me you need some information."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:02 pm

This guy was bigger than him...of course he was, they always were. However this guy did say he knew a thing or two.

"Oh?" Bodo responded then looked around. This wasn't a place to let his guard down but an area a little more private would be better for the exchange, "You know a place we can discuss this that's a little more...private?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:28 pm

"Mmn. This way." Diego gestured to Bodo, before pushing his way back through the crowd to some abandoned buildings that no stall inhabited. Diego could now hear himself think, since it was well away from the hustle of the market. Diego turned to Bodo, "Well, waddaya wanna know? It's not gonna come cheap, y'know. And get rid of that fucking gun."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Bodo's tensed for a second, "I'm keeping my weapon...it's in case crap hits the fan."

He then straightened a bit, "What can you tell me about the gangs around here?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:34 pm

"Well, that's a pretty broad topic. You know, mundane hate groups, supernatural protesters, MOD dealers... You fucking name it."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 pm

"How about a gang called the Red Sands?" Bodo crossed his arms, he hated people that beat around the bush...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Diego's ears twitched, and he gave Bodo a look, his eyebrows raised, now sounding cocky, "Well... I can tell you about them... But I can also not."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 pm

"Alright then." Bodo raised his hands, "Clearly you don't know anything. So if you don't mind I'll get back to my business."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Diego's eyes narrowed slightly, and his lip curled, "You're a real fucking treasure, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 pm

"So you do know something? I was beginning to think you we're going to have me jumped, hence my weapon."

He was smirking but now facing away from Diego.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:54 pm

"Well, if you insist..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:56 pm

"What do you know? I'm will to pay you for this information...it's really important."

~

Meanwhile Faolon had circled back, catching Bodo's scent in the air and following it around. He spotted him out of the corner of his eye in passing but didn't turn.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:01 pm

"Well... Fine. The Red Sands is a pretty important and huge group within the Underground. They do all sorts of stuff... Stealing and scavenging, illegal weapon dealing... You name it. I heard they're currently fighting for weapons from a certain someone called Lance Kuroneko... And they have hostages."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:09 pm

"Do you know where they're based at?" Or where the hostages are being heldĀ 

Bodo was feeling a mix of impatience and anxiety now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:10 pm

"Not exactly. Their base is pretty well hidden and guarded."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Damn it...

"Anything we should know about them if we were to say want to storm their fortress provided you knew it's location?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next