The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:36 pm

(Oh, hooray, explosions. XD

Anna: E-explosions!? oAo'????

Laura, I don't think a poke from Roy would, you know, feel all that great. Unless it's a different kind of poke eue)

Roy shied away from her hand slightly, not really getting why she was so intent on poking him now. "..."

---

(Rachel: ^w^ <3

Roy: -////-")

"...You could have simply asked, and that would have been a lot easier, Shay." Alpha replied, now a little annoyed, but also kind of glad that they talked about it, even though it was a little awkward between them...

---

(Eh, good point. XD

Honestly, I really like soft pizza a lot more than crispy pizza... But meh. XP)

Anna smiled a little, and approached the little cat, "Well, that does sound a lot more appealing to do now..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:51 pm

(Explosions and Blueh being a perv! XD I love you. *sleepily rolls around in my bed*)

Celeste, of course, couldn't hear the comment or conversation going on... She just cheerfully watched her movie, and nibbled on one of the snacks Ronnie brought.

Laura shook her head a little, reaching up to poke his nose instead of his side. "Lighten up, it's alright." She then just harmlessly draped her arm around him as she snuggled close. If being playful didn't help, maybe being cuddly would.

---

"I might not show it, but I'm just as awkward about this kind of thing as you are. I didn't know how to ask your opinion on that. And I don't know my own opinions or preferences... so I couldn't tell you what I thought in return," Shay replied as calmly as ever, his tone returning to the usual almost-bored manner he often spoke in. He apparently gave up on going anywhere with Alpha at the moment, since he reached over to fetch his own shirt and started to put it back on. "I've never been with someone before you, and didn't have the benefit of supportive family to talk to me about these things, either."

---

(I used to, but now I kinda like crispy pizza better, so long as it still has a thick layer of sauce and cheese.)

EJ was pleased to get a positive response, his ears perking up. "I haven't tested it with real food yet, but it didn't act up when I tested the circuits and things, so it should be set to try out. Maybe we could get Rachel in here and we could have some fun cooking." Spending time with Rachel, and all the Brodeurs in general, was the cat's favorite thing to do. A lot of his inventions were things that he could use with them, or give to them as gifts... he liked having a stable family, something he missed out on a lot in his life.

(My extroverted kitty just wants to do things with them. Making biscuit dough pizza counts. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 am

(o3o' It took me a moment to realize how wrong it sounded. Then pervyness. XD)

Roy blushed when she booped his nose, then proceeded to cuddle up against his side... Now that worked a lot more than poking. His arm wrapped around her back, almost holding her to him.

---

"I see..." Alpha went back to buttoning his shirt back up again. That was understandable, as much as it bothered him slightly. He was relieved, at least, that they didn't do anything more, "I've... Only had feelings for one person before, but it was not a full blown relationship; it was before the war and everything." It was a crush he had in school... It didn't take long for that person to find out, because Alpha could not lie, and he never talked to the griffin again. At that time in his life, he was heartbroken, but now... It didn't seem so bad now, because he had Shay.

---

(Like, my Nonni makes really thin and really crunchy pizza... I like it, but it's not my favourite.

Yaaaaaay! ouo! *smushes EJ and the Brodeurs together* <3

Also, I dunno if I told you, but I've always seen Richard as an artist, and I kind of want to humour it... o3o')

"I don't think she would mind helping test it out fully." Especially since it was with EJ, and he looked so excited to try it. It was so much different than the EJ after the Sect attack... He had recovered significantly, both physically and mentally, and each Brodeur helped out, especially Rachel. The bat's daughter seemed to be in a much better overall mood now because of this, "I really don't remember the last time we had pizza, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Seeing Celeste nibbling on some of the sandwiches he made he gave a small smile. 'Do you like it?' he signed. Amigo always tried to do his best when it came to cooking, even though they were just snacks.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:09 pm

(*sadly curls up with some plushies* I don't want tomorrow to come...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 pm

(I know... I'm sorry... Just, spend time with her, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:20 pm

(I'm tempted to be a drama llama in RP, but we're doing fluff at the moment. QnQ I'll let out my feels elsewhere... *tries to focus on fluffs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 pm

(Well, if you'll feel better if we do something dramatic, I'll be up for it. It would depend on what you're thinking of, though.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 pm

(I don't completely know... Just feels. They can be fluffy feels or drama llama feels, but something very feelsy...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 pm

(I guess we can see how it goes with what we're doing...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:39 pm

(I got distracted watching Lord of the Rings with my mom. And we teared up at all the sad parts, which was probably good for us...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 am

(That's okay... Did you feel better after...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:49 pm

(Not really...

But it's done now. We had the kitty put down... My mom and I just left the vet a little bit ago. We're gonna stop somewhere for comfort food because we could really use some ice cream right about now. And possibly some real lunch to go with it because I'm hungry. We'll pick her up from the vet later and bury her... they're gonna put her in a box and everything for us...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:56 pm

(I'm sorry... I'm sure it was for the best, even though it is still sad...

Go get the comfort food. You sound like you really need it... I have to work late tonight, but if you wanna talk late, that's fine, if you need it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:51 pm

(*tiredly sits on my bed* Alright... it was an emotionally exhausting day, but I'm home now and ready for bed. My cat has been buried beside Dog at my aunt's house... It's all over. Now I'm just sad, tired, but also a little relieved... at least she's not suffering anymore, and the hard part is over with. Now she can finally have some peace and not hurt or feel sick.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:13 pm

(I know it's sad, but there is that. I'm sure she threw herself at the first mountain of hard cat food she found.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:46 pm

(It would be a mountain of chicken... She loved to eat bits of chicken that we gave her off of our dinner plates. They were her favorite. Any chicken-flavored food was also loved. She is eating all the chicken she wants in kitty heaven.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:47 am

(And all the hard, chewable cat toys, too.

Are you feeling any better...?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 pm

(I wrote another violent story. I think I'm letting out a lot of feelings... Still sad, and stressed, but that'll happen. Did I tell you guys the results of my aunt's tests yet? The growth in her chest is only pre-cancerous. It needs removed and she'll have checkups every six months, but she doesn't actually have cancer, so no chemo therapy or anything. Which is the best news we could have asked for. As of the moment, we believe that she will be okay.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:44 pm

(I mean, I understand if you're writing violent stories, but what are you doing with them...? I would recommend deleting them or something, so that those feelings are gone. But with your aunt, that's great! I'm glad she doesn't have cancer... I wanted to ask about her, but I was almost scared to hear about what it was...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 pm

(They're still canon stories, so I submit them to DA. I share my feelings with the world. And now I'm trying to get back to posting and keep getting distracted by KHS ideas. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:32 pm

(I'm intrigued with the KHS ideas. ouo Even though I should be working on my friend's birthday present. I got a new art program, so trying to use it is fun. =7=")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:08 pm

(Evinaaaaaaa... *flails* We talked about the idea of having events like a dance and stuff but never did it. It'd be a way to play around with alternate-universe ships; people asking one another to the dance! We could pair a lot of characters with people they aren't with in Underground just for fun and see if we like it for KHS.

Evey will so ask Tina. Because yes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:16 pm

(Ooh... Yes. OwO Evina is a must. XD I still want Lauroy, though... And maybe some Aarani there, too... But we could see who could be shipped with who. But I would be up for a dance/semi/whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:27 pm

(Asking each other to the dance doesn't have to be an instant ship. ;3 It can be fun to play around. But Evina is very yes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 16 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next